Inferni Conflict Archive
Aaah, I was thinking our thread would be separate from the main attack anyways, so we can start it up whenever? Big Grin I guesssss, aha. I am confused. >_> I am easily confused, sorry. <3
There should be one main attack thread and any threads after this are individual. Sorry for the confusion! Rose should be starting the thread sometime today, but we still have two slots open. If you want to engage in a combat thread, sign yourself up!
Confusion be mine! No big deal.

If nobody else wants a spot, Ithiel can show up at the Mansion. He creeps around there anyway sometimes.
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?act=ST&f=37&t=26404

here you go ^^
i must be retarded because i am so confused right now. ;_______; someone just tell me post or make a thread or something.

edit; i am less retarded now. sie answered my question.
<3 ems :3

here be our thread
Did I read that we'll be allowed to get temps for this? :o
Temporary characters aren't officially sanctioned for this, no. ;_; But, the Boreas canines are available for play, provided the player is cool with the website outlines for the character? o:
Hey guys, sorry for the delay--our second attack threads are going up shortly, so sign up to get your combat in! As a reminder, please keep the rules of combat with these characters in mind.
ems with zeke? Big Grin
^And Alma with Em and Zeke?
Noted :>
Vesperrrrr Big Grin

as a leader or not, doesn't matter
Myrika and Ithiel with Vesper to fill out that group? o:
Done! Post awaaaaaay Big Grin
Sepirah and Angel with Max, odds are one will be a npc while I post with the other?
That works; I'll leave another slot open then. :>
Zana with Max... can she use her ninja skills to take down Saule? She has been in war before, she just chooses not to fight generally unless it's with her blowdarts.. she'd start fighting with her double bladed whalebone bo... and probably end it with poisoned darts if allowed?
As mentioned in the thread, Saule will escape. I would be okay with a dart hitting her, though she will likely rip it out and realize it was poisoned--that could be a good reason for them to retreat, however! I've added you in, so that thread is now full!

Everyone should read up on the characters to get an idea of how they'll fight; remember, each one is unique and has various skills. :>
point taken. no killing, but getting hit with a poison dart is ok. Smile reading up now.