like a dose of lovedrug
[html]

<3 AND SHE RAMBLES AGAIN-442

Waking up that morning, Selene stretched and found herself in the beautiful building of the Dreamers, finding herself a new Dreamer as well. Black fingers curled around the blanket, rolling sideways to cuddle closer to her bed-buddy. Fritz was so beautiful...Maybe it was biology, or attraction. Either way, glancing at the toned giant with the morning light streaming over his body had her breath catching in her throat. Finding her breathing steady again, Sel pushed her muzzle gently into the crook of his throat, inhaling his musty, perfect scent. Careful not to wake him up, black arms gently slithered over his waist, holding him close. Her old life: over. Now, the young woman was blissfully left with 
someone so...wonderful. That there really was no functional other way that could be better. A nose inched itself to his throat, closing bright crimson eyes happily. What seriously pleasantly got the Italian was that she had gone with him to a new home, admitted herself. She belonged to Fritz, nothing that she could see could alter that fact or take it away. The Plebian hybrid softly nuzzled into his side, it was dawn. The start of another day. A day where she felt completely at home, delicate fingers softly unfurled and ran softly down his waist. It just couldn't be helped, how she had to constantly be in contact with him. As if he would disappear. Good morning mon ami The girl cooed happily, fluffy tail waving joyously behind her. Love ya.

Their bond was so surreal, so wonderfully joyous that even it had her inwardly dizzy. Her life had sped by so crazily fast, now she was sure leaving Hadley was a bit of a blessing. However unfair it was to her previous lover, it wouldn't be right to still withhold those love emotions for him. He had done the worst, slept with another and showed up after in the bitch's scent. What a way to lose someone you swore yourself to. Yet being with Fritz...It was so wonderfully like being with someone she'd dreamed of having forever. Reflecting on them joining Crimson Dreams, Fritz had said he wanted a family. Which was something she was sure she couldn't provide him yet. Only at sixteen months, Selene hadn't even shown the signs of fertility, gone into heat. A family. Something the girl had longed for a very extended time. Finally, or at least in a while that would be accomplished. Yawning, the hybrid settled into their new bed, already adapted to their brand new room. Just glancing around gave the young woman a sense of class, having the room more luxurious than their house. 

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
Waking up with Selene in his arms was definitely something that Fritz could get used to. The room they had chosen/been given was a nice room. The best way to be woken up was how she decided to: wrapping her arms around him and then sticking her nose in his throat. His eyes finally opened when her hand drifted down to his waist. He gave her a grin as she said that she loved him. "I love you, too." He pressed a kiss to her mouth.

She yawned and he considered his words from when they joined. He had said that he wanted a family and he still did. But there was something in particular that he had wanted to talk about. Well, more that he wanted to ask her. And now was as good a time as any. "Selene? I want to talk to you more about what I told Anu when we joined. Actually I want to ask you something." He would have gone on his knees but that meant getting up.

So he simply continued with what he was saying. "I love you and never want to leave you. I want to spend my life together with you. Will you be my mate?" He didn’t think she would say no but there was this fear and uncertainty that he was pretty sure that every man had when they asked their lover that all important question about spending their life together.
[html]

noms on Becca

Dark locks of hair were brushed away by a charcoal hand sheepishly as he woke up, but the shyness vanished as a soft kiss was pressed to her lips. For a second, the girl wanted to take him into her arms, pull him closer and make the kiss last even longer between the two. When Hadley's once were tentative, Fritz showed her what he felt, and in her actions it was like looking into a pristine mirror. They matched. There was something, like an electricity between the pair. Sparking great things to come, and a magnetic bond. He had helped and comforted her in times of pain, shown her a way and a path that had brought her to safety and a lighter weight off her once shattered heart. He had been the glue to reassemble her emotions. Even then, did the young hybrid acknowledge him. Accept him, and see him divinely as her other.  

Bloody eyes regarded him lovingly, the fire in them dancing happily for once. Not a raging wildflame, or an angry burn. But a soft, harmless...Vulnerable glint. Yet something itched there, Fritz would never leave her alone and vulnerable. And Selene knew it. The little Plebeian sighed happily, shifting her gaze and silver-studded ears towards her lover. He had something important to tell her? Her heart fluttered like an anxious bird in her chest, what did he have to tell her? The slender coydog remembered their day of joining, how Fritz had told Anu about their bond. How he wanted a family. W-was there something wrong with her? She had not matured enough yet for that...

Still, the young woman focused he attention to him, her gaze wandering admiringly over his spotty visage. But the words he said, stopped her heart short. Mate? It almost brought the slim hybrid to the point of hyperventilating, yet her face lit up, tail waving wildly. She pushed herself into his body, black-gloved arms wrapping firmly around his waist. You're sure!? Yes! Yes I will! Since a child she had dreamed of someone to share her life with. Even the hesitancy from her failed previous relationship couldn't stop the coydog from refusing. I love you Fritz...I do, I do. Kisses were slowly placed onto his face and lips, overjoyed. Just simply overjoyed. It didn't take much for the girl to overload. We've come this far...Joined a pack. Everything. I could never say no.  

<style>
.seleva2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.seleva2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleva2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.seleva2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B1foA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.seleva2 .inner {margin:125px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Yay! We has hearts

He gave his love a gentle smile at her shy and sheepish smile. But his grin widened as she responded to his loving kiss. But he soon was rather wrapped up in their kiss as she drew him closer with Fritz pulling her close as well. They only pulled away when they needed to breathe, but he kept her close as his heartbeat slowed from their gentle yet passionate kiss.

He watched her carefully as he said that he had something important to tell her and knew that she was worried about something. There was something in her that would always worry, or at least that's what he assumed. But there wasn’t anything he could to alleviate her worry until he actually told her, except to give her an encouraging smile. Yet he didn't want her to worry. It would appear that she liked his question since her whole face lit up. Selene asked if he was sure and he gave a chuckle. I would not ask you if I wasn't. But she said yes and he grinned, one that grew as she said that she did love him and peppered him with kisses. I love you, too. He then pressed his nose into her neck and gave her neck and shoulders kisses.

<style type="text/css">
.fgrzy b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1d995; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #141b07; }
.fgrzy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fgrzy {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7a9051; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9Iccb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d0b5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fgrzy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fgrzy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

yay! *dances* I've been thinking...I imagine, Frilene babehs would look similar to Scooby-Doo....LOLOL

Acceptance. Happiness, it seemed to be the only emotion other than a strong urge to kiss him that seemed to possess the young woman. Sel knew that they hadn't exactly knew eachother for too long. But long enough. Time really didn't mean anything. This was his way of saying she would be the only one, that he loved her enough that other, other beautiful woman weren't his concern. It was enough to have the small hybrid scooting closer through the fluffy covers, intwining her legs around his muscular body, a gentle tongue brushing against his muzzle. So his love wasn't fueled on lusts. Unlike Hadley and Ismeme's. That however, didnt say there was no passion expressed between the coydog and dog. This was real. A true fairytale like she felt she deserved. Every cloud had its own silver lining for sure, and for her blessing; it had come in the form of a speckled Great Dane with a heart of gold. I'm yours....

Her age wasn't really regarded, almost a youth and no less. But what she had seen, felt. It had seemed to mature the girl, Never once was she a squeamish teen, someone to fear the things she knew. And for now, she accepted them. The last road bump, sure that had taken a chunk out of her. But still. Dwelling on it would hurt Fritz. Back in Casa, Selene concluded that Hadley had already taken on his little...Thing; as a mate. He could keep his seven-foot tall whore. Sel had Fritz, more valuable than any treasure in the world. Together, they could find the Youth Fountain. Accomplish so much. A  soft kiss planted itself on his chest, a hand resting with affection over his heart. Her head moved back as he kissed her throat, rumbling happily in her throat. Mates. The word was joyously said, irrelevant at that time. But holding ever so much meaning. Frowning thoughtfully, finally Selene whispered softly. I wish I was perfect for you... with that, her long muzzle pushed itself into his throat. A trailing tongue ran repeatedly over his face, hands wrapping possessively around his strong frame. He wouldn't disappear on her...Wouldn't find someone more beautiful and leave her behind...And she knew it. Fritz had a sense of the world, a sense of caring for the fragile female nestled into his body. I love you so much... Sel was made to be devoted to others, honest and true...And finally -- there was someone who truly deserved that. Someone who in turn would be just as devoted, an equal. Maroon eyes softly regarded her new mate, lifting her muzzle to kiss him again, a mixture of happiness and excitement for the future.  

<style>
.seleva2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.seleva2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B1foA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.seleva2 .inner {margin:125px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That would be awesome. Also, I wasn't sure how far they had gone.

IC: As they kissed and Selene wrapped herself around him, he poured all his feelings into his kiss. There was passion, love, protectiveness, and slight but still gentle possessiveness. He would do anything for this woman whom was now his mate. He would die for her and punish those that tried to hurt her. He would be her knight in shining armor and she was his princess. She mentioned that she was his and Fritz nodded but had to add, "And I'm yours, love." He then placed a kiss on her nose.

She apparently felt like talking which was difficult with what he had in mind but also made what he had in mind difficult. But he hummed against her skin his agreement that they were mates: not just lovers anymore, though they still would be lovers, but their relationship had changed and grown into something more special and beautiful than before. She wished that she was perfect for him and he frowned at her. "You are perfect for me. You're the most perfect woman I know or ever wish to." He wanted to make sure she knew that. But she started to lick his face and he nuzzled her throat gently. He said, "I love you, too." But he also wanted to consummate their mateship but wanted to make sure she was alright and asked wordlessly if he could make love to her.
[html]

meh I don't know either /miss disorganized=me AND SHORT POST.<3

Beneath the kisses and loving gestures, the slender woman felt something change some. He genuinely cared, and more and more she found that she...Needed him closer. Her eyes were only for the man in her arms, he was all she needed. No one else, ever. Browny eyes held a smile, wishing no longer to speak, actions could fill her in, right? A small soft, but not meek kiss found itself at his throat, tucking her slim body into his. The daylight streamed in through their window, casting light upon their bodies and soft fur. Fritz... Selene murmured softly, a finger twirling around a black curl shyly. Is...Is it--Alright...That I-" How was she to ask? How was she to explain? Instead, she wrapped her arms around his waist, one hand resting a little closer to his hips. I mean--It's ritual...And--And I love you... The young woman smiled softly, leaning in for another kiss.

Still, his green eyes were like a siren to the girl, their divine beauty standing out...Calling the young hybrid in. She kissed his mouth again, shivering happily with every moment. My love. Sel whispered, snuggling into his body. These things, as such: Selene knew not how to engage, not how to even start off. A virgin by heart, the young woman rubbed the side of her muzzle into his throat. Apologizing I'm sorry...I-'m not good at all this-

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Awkward virgin Fritz-y >.>

IC: Her eyes were smiling which was when Fritz knew that he had made his mate happy. He would enjoy saying that not only between the two of them but to the rest of the world as well. No one would hurt her and if they did, he would take revenge for her. She might not want it and in many ways he didn't either but he had found that he had a protective streak over her of what seemed a mile wide. But his thoughts of future revenge were driven away by Selene's kiss to his throat which made him hum happily.

Her words about a ritual and reassurance that she did indeed love him left Fritz slightly confused before he realized what she was talking about. She then went on to talk about how she didn't know how to do this and although he knew she wasn't a virgin and he wasn't going think badly of her he figured that she had never really started this process. Then again neither had he since he was surprisingly a virgin as well. So he would explain that to her, hopefully not very awkwardly. "Well, um, you'll be my first, Selene, love." So much for not being awkward. He didn’t exactly avoid her gaze but he was a little embarrassed.
[html]

and it's Selene the bipolar! Srsly though--If I ever get a custom title, it'd likely be "LE QUEEN VIRGIN." Big Grin 'cause she so...childish. ;-;

She hated that she had made it awkward for the two of them, regretting ever speaking. Now how was she to show him that she loved him? How? She whined softly in her throat, pushing her muzzle into his body. She longed to apologize again, surely he had never had a girl so clueless before. Small fingers distractedly swirled soothing trails upon his back, nervous as she could ever be. And that would likely be an insult to him, that she was scared. Selene wasn't supposed to be, this was right! The young woman settled into him, shivering softly. No--This was not the time to cry. Not the time to look overly stupid, and worse than she usually looked.

At his embarrassed words, large ears perked slightly. He hadn't before? She had...But to come to think of it, none of them had been with someone she truly cared about. And with Hadley, perhaps drunk--Zero feelings resided in her heart for the man that betrayed her. There was no reason to make Fritz feel bad about it, and instinctually she took the more positive outlook. Her former lover had probably had tons of other times. And he was a man-whore. So with her mate...It filled in that uncertain spot, gave her that reassurance that the future would be for the two of them. That's nothing to worry about--Not at all. Selene said softly, looking up to gently kiss at his muzzle. She was surprised, wondering for the reason for his chaste. Surely, there had to be individuals out there--Wanting him. Surely his abstinence had to be out of his own choice. Softly, she cradled his face in her small hands and kissed his nose softly, I love you, always. Selene whispered, vowing herself to him. They were mates, no longer just lovers. Bound by whatever it was, that kept them faithful. That kept them loving each other. Maroon eyes softly closed, thinking for a moment. She was no great lover, in that way. But softly, she inquired Is this what you want? Us...And that? I mean-- She took one of his hands and slid it up under his shirt she was wearing, letting his palm softly run along the scars that decorated her legs, tears in her eyes. I'm not...I'm--Not pretty. These--I'll have forever... She looked down, those were mostly by her own doing. Some from the raid...But those were pain marks. Lines made when lost in thoughts of suicide, loss and inadequacy. Her muzzle tipped down, finding herself releasing his hand and laying her thin maw against his shoulder. A pink tongue idly kissed his neck, for sure she would crush him. Make him feel bad for her own fears.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: This post is kind of poo. But I tried to keep it clean and faded it. If you want to post once more, you can Savannah Smile

IC: Fritz watched his love try not to lose it and the spotted dog wrapped his larger body around hers, shushing her softly. "Everything will be OK." He had no idea what was wrong but he was determined to fix it. He only hoped that he hadn’t done anything wrong. "I'm here for you and always will. From now until the end of time, I promise." He placed a comforting kiss to the top of her head, giving her a gentle squeeze.

He could tell that she was curious about why and he explained why, "I just never found someone that I wanted to share my life with since I didn’t want to give my body to them unless I was sure I'd be with them for the rest of my life." He gave her a passionate kiss. "And then I found you." He gave her another kiss but this one was a playful one on the tip of her nose. She cradled his face in her hands and then gave his nose a kiss. "I love you too, Selene."

She asked if he was sure and placed his hands under her shirt, guiding his hands. He nodded and then laid her down, planning on learning from her the best way to please her. He did know enough that he needed to keep his weight off her, especially since he weighed a lot more than her. So they spent the morning enjoying each other in a way that they hadn't before.