Water Pants
[html]

OOC: <3 Because i had to have the word pants in my title. Niro is naked except for the usual belt he has around his waist with his cool junk for the birds. And is in Optime :3. Tasha is lupine as she's still too young to shift Big Grin WC: 445

It had been some time since Niro stepped into these lands, and little did he know things had changed all around, but life was always changing for everyone. Niro shifted the weight that was his daughter, who had been complaining earlier that day that her feet hurt. He could not help but pick up his mother’s namesake and carry her for as far as he could take her. Amaranth was up ahead with their son, who trailed behind her. A brave boy wanting to prove that even though he was three months old, he could handle the trek. Niro had Amaranth go on ahead a little ways, knowing he would always find her. Now he wanted to look for Marahute who had finally rejoined them after a month of being missing. They would have been back sooner if it weren’t for her, and his need to get the bird back. He didn’t even know she could fly again. He had thought the golden eagle was lamed for the rest of her life, but it seemed miracles happened and the black and white woman who had healed her, had a deft hand at it. Niro could see her in the far distance and he walked toward where she circled keeping an eye on his surroundings just in case anything decided to come up on him. He had grown defensive once more since leaving the souls region.

As he moved closer Tasha wriggled with excitement. Niro let her down and kept his eyes on her as she ran towards Marahute. She had been far more receptive to Tasha than she had with any other wolf besides Niro, which made the young man happy. The sight he saw now was one to behold and take it all in. He sucked in his breath as soon as he saw the water, or he figured out the illusion of the sky was the water, when Marahute flew over it. It was pristine, beautiful, almost untouched by living creatures.

“If only your mother were here to see this...”

He said as he looked onward, if anyone owned this land they were lucky. Truly lucky. He moved closer to the water so that he could get a drink. He had learned that Marahute was only circling the water mostly for her reflection though he knew she could see the fish inside the water. He bent down and cupped his hands in the water and Tasha started lapping. His mind was on his mate, wishing she had decided to take the detour with him, but she wanted to see her family badly and he did as well.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]
ooc DERP

Sure, the water was a pristine mirror… until the sound of a thunk plop rang when something broke the glassy surface and then a childlike giggle rolled through the trees. A moment later another object went sailing from behind a tree trunk, the person there obscured, and the pebble plopped into the water and made more ripples. The shining fish beneath the surface all scattered, zipping away from the sudden rock storm even as yet another stone was lobbed in a high arc into the air and dropped into the water. Yes, someone surely preferred the way the water rippled to the smooth glassy surface it had once been.

But it wasn’t so much disturbing the lake that Orin liked, rather she quite enjoyed the sound of the pebbles as they dropped in, and tossing the stones was almost a hypnotic therapy to the woman as she leaned against the tree, not knowing that her brother and his family were approaching the lake just on the other side. When the fish swam away their foil scales glittered in the sunlight, and she took delight in that too. Golden eyes were fixated on the water, the woman was caught in some kind of introspective cloud. After all, she was about to make some very big changes in her life…

Orin hadn’t spoken to Skye yet, but the time drew near. She never would have thought in a million years that she would leave d’Arte, but there was little for her there now. Still loyal to her pack, the deciding factor had been the very thing that her palm rested gently upon now; the quickly growing swell of her belly. She could not raise these pups in d’Arte, evil lurked too close and she would forever be suspicious. She wanted these children to have the happiest childhood in the world, something she had not given to Titania, Juliet, and Demetrius, and Orin knew that she could not do that in d’Arte with that Rhiannon so close. Mars would not come back to d’Arte, either, and she did not want to do this alone.

Then again, going to the man was more like going to two. With Mars there was a lot more than met the eye, and she wondered what Bartholomew would think of it all. Well, she would know very soon, very soon indeed.

Lost in thought, she tossed another pebble, the last of the handful, never noticing the stirring of feet in the foliage or the shadow that moved toward the lake to drink. She pulled her sheepskin cloak closed despite the warming weather.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 400+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 347 OOC: Rawr

Niro stopped suddenly at the sight of movement near him. His ears perked for a sound, and he froze, the water cupped in his hands slowly dripped out as he tried despirately to hear what he had saw, or thought he saw. Then he looked around after not being able to hear anything and something he hadn’t expected in so long happened. There not but a good few yards was his sister. She looked different yes but how could he miss the bright pink of her hair? A grin crossed his face and he made to bolt for her but remembered Tasha. Slowly the light grey wolf picked his pup up who whined defiantly wanting more water. That, he knew would break his cover, so he walked to her. Taking in his sister, the woman she had become, and could see that there had been much worry in her life, something he had tried his best to keep her from. If it hadn’t been for that ass she would probably still be in Cour des Miracles or even traveling with them. Niro knew that she was her own wolf though and he couldn’t always be there to protect her, but why was she so far north when her home was so far south?

“Gone for a bit of a stroll eh?”

The man had a grin on his face. He hadn’t changed much since they saw each other last, he was still fit enough to take down a small deer, though a few hidden cuts and scrapes from the fight with AniWaya to free his daughter, but those were superficial and couldn’t be seen just by looking. He couldn’t believe that the first wolf he saw was his own sister. It was amazing. Tasha stared at the girl with her light green eyes. They were not the vivid color as Niro’s was but they were no less discoutable. The pup was confused and wasn’t sure what to do, her father had never greeted strangers like this before, and she looked so.... ODD.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]
WC 300+

Somewhere behind the tree there was a high pitched sound, something from another canine, and the noise startled Orin out of her reverie. Her ears twitched first and not a second after she turned her head in the direction of the sound, but her vision of Niro was cut off by the tree. Glancing the other way and then back again, this time she caught sight of his visage as it glanced off of one of the last few ripples in the water. She blinked and shook her head. Am I losing my mind? she thought to herself, assuming the sight was a figment of her imagination. But a second later she realized that the appearance of Niro's reflection was accompanied by foot steps, so she leaned forward ever so slightly and ever so awkwardly, and around the trunk of the tree she saw the silvery form of her brother as he walked toward her, and spoke to her.

“Niro?!” She squeaked, nearly missing what he said entirely. The once introspective woman suddenly became animated as she moved from behind the tree to meet her brother and whatever that bundle in his arms was. Only fastening at the collar, her cloak moved freely about her body, sometimes revealing small flashes of her chub that may or may not be mistaken for tricks of the eye. “I thought you were... Where have you been?! I looked in the Court and you were just gone. I didn't know you were back! When did you get back? What are you doing here? I've been worried sick. Ahh!! ... who is that?!” The last question was the only one that she really wanted an answer for, popping out of her mouth when she started to give her brother one of her famous glomp-hugs but promptly stopped to avoid squashing the little darling he held in his arms.

<style>
.orinfruitloops p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.orinfruitloops b {color:#fff; font-size:12px;}
.orinfruitloops {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFA8C2; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #680621; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:350px; background-color:#E51851; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... /orin3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:5px; padding-top:210px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 418

He had expected the crushing hug and had braced for it, even made sure little Tasha wouldn’t get hurt from it.... but it never came. The sound of disbelief came from her mouth as she looked at him and asked her usual multitude of questions before finally giving him a hug, and actually being quite careful of his bundle. Niro gave Orin a sad smile, feeling bad he had never told her they were leaving, he didn’t know they were going to be go for so long and that they would even leave the souls area, but they had.

“I’m so sorry about not telling you Orin, Amaranth wanted to go out for a walk.... and boy was it a long one.”

He said exaspiratedly.

“As for when I got back... well I just got back. You’re the first I’ve seen since getting back into the area! What are you doing so far north? Oh and I would like you to meet Tasha Takekuro. Her and her brother are the reason why we took extra long getting back.”

Tasha wagged her tail excitedly now that she could tell the two knew each other. Niro looked down at his daughter.

“Say hi to your Aunt Orin.”

Tasha looked up at Orin her eyes bright and happy.

“Hewwo... waid, dada, I thought ants were teeny buggys?”

The girl suddenly looked up at her father and gave him her confused puppy look. Niro chuckled and shook his head.

“Oh silly, she’s not an ant,not the bug, but aunt, that’s how she is related to you.”

Niro looked at Orin for a little back up help, He had noticed her slight bulge though he took it as not yet having let go of the puppy fat from her own pups, even though they were already a year. He had only Amaranth to compare her with and right now the woman had lost much of the weight she had when she had the twins, but she still had that little bit. Niro didn’t mention anything, and his eyes flicked back to make sure that the rest of her weas nice and plump, just so he would know that his sister was eating well.

“You don’t know how much I have missed you Orin.”

He smiled as he said that relieved that he came to a warm welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]
WC 400+

“Don’t be such a hog, give her here!” She waved her arms excitedly to hurry Niro along, then straight up reached for the silver puppy and took her from Niro’s hands. She collected her up to her chest, her arms and the puppy’s rump resting perfectly over the bump in her belly. “Tasha… like mom…” She muttered airily as she stared down into the child’s cute little face. “She even looks like her.” She nuzzled the child gently and gave her a little lick on the nose.

When Niro’s eyes had turned to her for confirmation of what he was trying to teach his daughter, Orin simply shook her head and said jokingly, “Niro, why would you call your own sister a bug? That’s a little insensitive, isn’t it?” The last part she said to the pup as though they were conspirators, then giggled.

When her golden eyes met the deep emerald gaze of her brother a small pang of guilt struck her, so she gave an animated and playful sigh and knelt down. Setting Tasha down, she rubbed her palm over the dirt to smooth it out. “This is what he means… Ant, like the bug, is spelled like this; A-N-T. Aunt, like your family member, like me, is spelled like this; A-U-N-T. See?” As she explained it, she drew out the letters in the dirt, then looked at Niro wondering if he had taught her her letters or reading yet. “Why don’t you try to copy it?” She suggested to the puppy as she stood up and brushed her hands off, though some of the brown never quite left her palms.

“D’Arte has changed its focus a lot, we’re a trading pack now,” she said, a not-so-smooth segue into telling him why she was out here. “We try to keep up good pack relations, so I’ve been traveling a lot.” If this was her excuse, her story had a lot of holes in it; like why didn’t she have any merchandise with her?

“But… really… I’ve come here to clear my head. Things have been… strange… It’s so good to see you too, it’s like you just appeared right here, right when I needed you again.” A hand fell on his shoulder and then gave his arm a little squeeze before she walked slowly past him to gaze out over the lake. The troubles returned to her and were reflected in her eyes. She didn’t even know quite where to begin.

<style>
.orinfruitloops p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.orinfruitloops b {color:#fff; font-size:12px;}
.orinfruitloops {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFA8C2; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #680621; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:350px; background-color:#E51851; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... /orin3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:5px; padding-top:210px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 517 OOC: sorry for the delay.

He didn’t protest when she went for his daughter. He trusted her as he always had, though if she hadn’t had her own children he was sure that he would be far more cautious, but he knew she had children and they had been well taken care of so he gave no fight verbally or physically to keep his little girl in his arms. He smiled as she mentioned their mothers name. She had been a light grey of sorts as well, from what Niro remembered of her. Niro nodded.

“I wanted to keep her alive. I wanted to show her spirit that I never forgot her, and would forgive anything that had happened to her and dad.”

Niro said softly. Even though it had been two years since they had seen their parents fighting for their lives, it still hurt to remember it, but he was still proud of his parents, for the way they had raised their children. He just wished they had found a better place than where they were. Niro grinned as his sister teased him a little, he WOULD call her an ant. If he got the chance but in a meeting like this, he wouldn’t think of it. He watched as she explained to her niece about the difference between aunt and ant. Tasha wiggled with excitement as Orin wrote on the ground. She and her brother were both learning their letters. Niro knew his sister would pitch a fit if he hadn’t. He had done the same for Jiva, and wished he could with his other daughters, though he had tried once or twice with Maggie. He looked down as the pup who was copying but the lines were swiveled around, not straight like Orin’s but she was still new, and her paws weren’t the best utensils to write.

As she wrote Orin spoke and Niro nodded. He cared very little for the pack. He didn’t know that Shawchert had left, so just thinking about it put a bad taste in his mouth. He gave her his attention though, and he could tell something was a bit off, and he frowned at this. She squeezed his shoulders and moved away from him.

“I did it!”

The little girl shouted as Niro turned over to take Orin by the shoulders.

“I swear if it was that red man... did he do something to you... He … Tell me what’s wrong.”

Niro said, wanting to help her. It seemed he had come at the absolute perfect time. He had always tried to be there for Orin even though it had gotten far more complicated when she left the miracles pack. It made him want to go to her own pack just ot make sure she was fine, but he had his loyalty to uphold and his mate had her family there.

“If there is something wrong we can fix it. I will do what I can to help you. I am your brother after all.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc DERP

Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at the pup who was trying so hard to copy the letters she drew. Well, she certainly had Takekuro blood in her. If there was one thing that could always be said about her family it’s that they would never give up. A half smile fluttered across her features before she turned to look back over the glossy lake.

“No, no, it’s nothing like that,” she told her brother with a half laugh. He had always been so protective, and it seems old habits died hard. She may not have known what he meant when he said the “red man” if not for the fact that she already knew he hated Shawchert. Her eyes dropped and her very aura grew morose, a very uncommon feeling for her.

“Shawchert has… vanished,” it was the best way she could put it. “I called things off last winter and he up and disappeared not long after that. I haven’t heard a word from him since.” She sighed a shaky, thin breath. She knew she needed to leave the man shortly after rekindling her friendship with Mars Russo. Their meeting again was happenstance, but somehow even then she knew she felt safer with Mars in the Court than with Shawchert in d’Arte, even though that was many, many months ago and she had taken her time making the decisions that now blocked the path to her future.

“Juliet and Titania… they are well. Titania lives in New Dawn now, I’m sure you’ve heard, she’s an alphess!” Her voice gushed with pride when she talked about her daughter, still surprised that she had given life to such a strong wolf. “And Juliet lives in Casa di Cavalieri now, she is in love with something more than flowers.” She laughed softly, thinking of her young girl who so loved the blooms. “My children and the man who I thought I would marry have all moved on, but I’m still in the same place. And I think… I think I’m making a mess out of things.”

Now her gaze moved away from the lake to find the silver countenance and emerald gaze that reflected her brother’s soul. “D’Arte scares me. I thought I felt at home there, I thought I felt safe, but I don’t. I barely know anyone there anymore, every time I turn around I am reminded of grief. Someone has taken over the book store, I can’t bare the treetop village that Shawchert built because it reminds me too much of him, so my only home for the past few months has been the haystacks in the stables. I’m kind of happy there, actually, but not for the price I pay.

“Another innocent was killed in the pack lands last winter. A filthy Rhiannon murdered my friend’s adopted daughter,” in reality her relationship with Sky had always been rocky, but in Orin’s melodramatic world right now they might as well have been the best of friends. “Even she has left the pack after having her litter. Now that devil-father Taliesin has become part of Skye’s council… he was the one responsible for the murderer.” Her eyes grew shadowy and dark as she shook her head slowly.

“I’m terrified to bring more pups into the pack, into a pack under the control of the Rhiannons. The only one of the lot who’s any good is that Noah… I barely even trust his mother, Deuce, and they both live in New Dawn with Titania. Their kind… imps of the Devil on Earth, I swear it.” A rare look overcame her then, the look of uninhibited disdain, and it was not becoming. It only lasted for a moment though, until she was reminded of why she was so concerned about them. Her hand dropped to her belly.

“Their father… he doesn’t live in d’Arte, either…” although it was the first time she drew attention to her pregnancy, she acted as though they had been talking about it all along.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 600+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 274 OOC: I think somoene is overreacting a little lol.

He listened but did not speak. His face grew grimmer and grimmer as she continue on. He felt rage at the thought of the pack allowing another killing, or there being one. In his mind it was a cursed place and he felt his sister didn’t need to be there anymore. He was quiet though, quiet up until the part where she mentioned pups and fathers and it hit him.

“YOU ARE PREGNANT?! Who is he, I will rip him from limb to limb!”

He said, this scared Tasha a little, and she backed towards Orin, a total opposite for what the puppy was use to. This was the first time. Niro couldn’t accept another man had done... this to his sister. The man would pay for it and Niro would be the one giving the punishment. His thoughts went straight to “they weren’t mated before they mated, he hurt her for it, he forced her”. Of course his first thought he had done … twice. He tried to calm himself, and cleared his throat.

“Well I KNOW Cour des Miracles is safer... you should come back and live there again. I guarentee it will be far safer, and I’ll be there too.”

Little did he know that the father of her growing pups lived there, and little did he know he was offering her to be closer with him. One of the last things he wanted her to do. He would accept her not answering his question, though he would pester her. Eventually he would find out who it was that impregnated his sister.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc DERP

The outburst was unexpected and made her jump, eyes bulging and she gaped at Niro open mouthed for a moment in shock. Then what he was saying sank in and she shook her head, collecting herself as her temper suddenly flared. “Well DUH! came her super mature response as she motioned towards her pudge. Her brows pinched together and she crinkled her nose with distaste. “What’s your problem? It’s not like you haven’t gotten your share of women knocked up. Get off the high horse, Niro!” She snapped at him, then she felt something bump against her leg and when she looked down she saw Tasha’s frightened eyes. Gasping, she crouched and picked the little puppy up, cradling her to comfort her while covering her ears.

Shh! she hissed at Niro, shooting him a molten glare. When she talked again her voice was just a harsh whisper now as she tried no to work Tasha up anymore. “If you’re going to be like that about it then I’m not even going to bother telling you. Not until you calm down. Aren’t we adults?”

She rocked Tasha and scratched her ears, falling silent for a moment as she thought about the next, more rational thing Niro said. It was funny enough, little did he know the very father he wanted to rip “limb from limb” was also living in the Court, and wanted her to move there as well. Her eyes dropped and her fury began to subside.

She nodded slowly and kissed Tasha on the head before replying, “I… I have been considering it… That’s kind of why I’m out here now, to clear my head and decide what I want to do without d’Arte’s influence over me. When I’m there I feel like I owe the pack. After everything, I still feel loyal to them, even if I’m not sure it’s where I belong anymore.

“And then I’m worried that I would tell Skye I’m leaving, but then Vigilante won’t let me in to the Court. We’ve always been on good terms but, I don’t know,” she shrugged helplessly. “I might have offended him when I left. If that happened I’d be left without a home. I guess I could always go to New Dawn, or see if Juliet’s people would have me…”

She hated uncertainty. Right now she felt like she had no one to rely on but herself, and she wasn’t the best at making constructive choices right now. If she left d’Arte and the Court turned her out, what kind of life could she give her children?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 400+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 455 OOC: RAmmmmble lol

His anger still rushed through him, but he made his face passive as he watched his sister with an unhappy pout on his face. He had only gotten two women pregnant and one of them was entirely an accident. He made to argue but saw that Tasha had moved away, scared of her own father and he felt his heart drop and his world fall apart at the scared look the little girl gave him. Finding out who had impregnated Orin took a far back seat as he was chastised by his sister and she had picked the puppy up.

“Oh Tasha I am so sorry, daddy won’t do that again, I promise.”

He felt bad for showing that side of him in front of his daughter. she was too young to see him seething. She didn’t need to see that and neither did his sister. He looked down, but did not argue with her. She was, after all, only a few minutes older than he. He was relieved as she continued on to letting him know that she had been thinking about joining the miracles pack, but there were doubts pure and simple. Niro smiled at her. He understood, sometimes he didn’t think he would be accepted back, but he knew deep down that the king liked him and he knew from the kings tone when Niro spoke of Orin leaving, that she was always welcome back.

“You will have a home in Cour des Miracles sister, and if you can’t find one there, I have no doubt that Amaranth will come with me to be with you. I won’t let you fall prey to ever being alone. Pack or no I’ll be here for you.”

He said, he knew that she would be accepted, especially with the standards that she left, yes she found some stupid pompous fool in the woods and wanted to run off with him, but Vigilante didn’t seem too upset about that, just sad that she was leaving.

“I guarentee you will find a home in Cour des Miracles. Amaranth will vouch for you and so will I but I don’t think anyone would need convincing after all you’ve been through. Didn’t you live in my den for a week and the king not run you off?”

He hoped he would put any doubts away fro her, as he was confident enough. He smiled at her, his ‘little brother knows best’ kind of smile. He looked at his daughter who wagged her tail, happy that he was in a less scary mood, though she was enjoying the attention that Orin was giving her all the same.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]