Trinità Scuro
What: A Dark, evil twisted pack filled with those hungry for power and corruption and control. Always plotting, bribes and changes in favor and twosided faces
Who: Trinità Scuro, a new pack!
Where: commune of the salmon
Why: Because.. chaos reigns supreme...

Also: Any high speech creature who can fulfill duties in ranks can join, their numbers just don't count towards formation..

Ranks

slealtà-3, leaders of equal rank, The Slealta's each hold a co-rank that shows which tier of the ranking system they lord over. While all pack members must obey all three Slealtas certain members do have certain leaders they answer to for direction, to receive their tasks for possible advancement and often this leader will find fit to punish or demote their specialty ranked members as well.

Frode-3, The Jacks of all trades.. or the Conartists of all. To reach this rank you have almost made it into the inner circle. These members often will temporarily step into the role of one of the Slealta if they aren't available and things need resolved quickly. They can also accept new members into the clan.

Violenza-3, Acts of violence against other packs and clans will rise you from the ranks of Eresia into the Violenza tier. These members are cunning, sly, vicious and often blackhearted. Sometimes arrogance, greed and their violent nature makes them a danger inside and outside the clan.

Eresia-3, Acts of heresy will raise you to the rank of Eresia. The Eresia are the anti diplomats, terrorists if you must name them, they spend much of their time protecting the border, aside from their normal co-rank duties. They often travel outside the Coven creating chaos and issues for the other packs and clans in the area.

Rabbia-3, Darkness has begun to envelope your soul if you've reached these upper ranks. The Rabbia of the pack are masters in their co-ranks, finally with power over some of the lower ranked pack members.. but fair warning.. to advance from here your heart has to be in it.

Ingordigia-3, Greed for power has brought the newest members this far. The Ingordigia rank is where one begins to show intermidiate levels in their skills as their chosen co-rank, they are often the busiest members of the pack, with the most need to prove themselves.

Glutton-4, The gluttons are those who have proven that they are indeed hungry for rank. These members are the beginner hunters, warriors, scouts and spies for the pack. After they rise from this rank they choose a specialized co-rank to master.

Desiderio-Joining rank, those that lust for power, darkness, violence, sin and hatred join Trinity as Desiderios until they can prove themselves.

Vuoto-Limbo. One'sheart has to be dark, or atleast show worthiness to belong. When a member has fallen on hard times in their ranks, attempted disloyalties within the pack to a highly ranked member or is cowardly beyond belief they will often be placed into limbo until they find the right path.

Leaders: DaVinci, possible (read this to see the changes from the old DaVi http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=23957&hl=)

Possible interests: Halaki, Io, Lillith, Aika

Future: Nuki, Cait
I'm not sure about Lea, just because she's not the pack type unless she's in control, but Halaki would be down if Zeneca/Twensu were :3
Io?
added you two.

If anyone has questions speak up.
Lillith *thumbs up*
Oh lord...I have *possible* characters that would fit in great there. I'll have to put them up for adoption just in case I never get around to it. However, if the pack IS made...I'll put something like a "has to join - - - after adoption" or something on them. Big Grin
This really sounds like the call for the revival of Nuki Rakezael. However, I have other chars lined up and my activity is spotty so I can't say I'll be able to bring her at the beginning. So you can note me down as "interested for the future"! Unless something just awesome happens with my situations. Smile
Will do guys. Smile

And I'm not actually certain if we have a second leader currently.. so that might be something else, DaVinci finding someone just as twisted as him to play nice with. Wink
I miss Rojo now :<
Want a twisted leader who'll play nice (for strictly her own gain, of course?) Have a Lea.
Lea... might work verywell with DaVinci..lol.. atleast in keeping his issues rolling. unless Ryan returns he's probably going to stay mad for a very long time... XD
She's great at encouraging people to stay batshit crazy, because she's batshit crazy. PM me or IM me if you wanna chat more (:
Ok, just because this seems to be the red flag everyone keeps waving at me on this pack I want to point some things out right now.. and trying to stay realistic.

1. This pack is a dark and evil based pack. Yes, this is true, but as with most packs it will take weeks, maybe even a few months for it to develop into such a dark and sinister place. There will not be any real way for other packs or clans to know from day one just how horrid they are (if they even are THAT horrid) and it would take months for all the packs as a whole to be able to pinpoint the location of all their troubles.. besides that..the pack itself will be tied up with creating their new home and establishing their ranks and way of life first.

2. Yes, part of their rank system does include them committing acts of violence or theft or some other ill nature against other creatures who are not from their pack. This doesn't mean they are going to powerplay attacking your character or pack, and in turn, if a player decides to allow their character to be part of the plot for a rank advancement.. their leaders might find out, but if the player of the character in their pack doesn't want them to find out.. then the pack won't rightly know right off the bat.

3. A lot of people keep repeatedly point out how all the other packs will not stand for a dark pack in the lands...Have they already held a meeting about this? Because honestly.. I'd be very upset if right from the start everyone wants to powerplay pushing a pack out because of their ideas, ranks, way of life and how it's ran. PEOPLE... this pack hasn't even been created yet, and there are a lot of other packs trying to be formed.. I know you think you are helping in pushing the REALISTICALLY clause on how the other packs will act.. but.. it's all based on an if. Besides.. realistically.. it would take months for them to honestly know enough about the pack to do anything about it.

Please, even if you are trying to be helpful.. stop pointing out everything negative about this pack. It is a dark pack.. it's not meant to be rainbows and daisies. There are other options if this pack is created.. just ignore it if you don't like it, don't plot with the characters, or realistically plot. I understand everyone has their own thing.. I just feel that this constant negative attitude isn't exactly helpful.

I'm not trying to be rude.. but I have helped form other packs before and I do understand the work that does go into them...

More actual information on the pack will be placed up later...
Count Aika in for this. She isnt that sadic and crazy, but she still enjoys to cause pain to those who deserve it and i think she is arrogant enough to be part of this pack.
QUOTE (Zana Avaya Lykoi @ Apr 29 2012, 02:02 PM)
Ok, just because this seems to be the red flag everyone keeps waving at me on this pack I want to point some things out right now.. and trying to stay realistic.

1. This pack is a dark and evil based pack. Yes, this is true, but as with most packs it will take weeks, maybe even a few months for it to develop into such a dark and sinister place. There will not be any real way for other packs or clans to know from day one just how horrid they are (if they even are THAT horrid) and it would take months for all the packs as a whole to be able to pinpoint the location of all their troubles.. besides that..the pack itself will be tied up with creating their new home and establishing their ranks and way of life first.

2. Yes, part of their rank system does include them committing acts of violence or theft or some other ill nature against other creatures who are not from their pack. This doesn't mean they are going to powerplay attacking your character or pack, and in turn, if a player decides to allow their character to be part of the plot for a rank advancement.. their leaders might find out, but if the player of the character in their pack doesn't want them to find out.. then the pack won't rightly know right off the bat.

3. A lot of people keep repeatedly point out how all the other packs will not stand for a dark pack in the lands...Have they already held a meeting about this? Because honestly.. I'd be very upset if right from the start everyone wants to powerplay pushing a pack out because of their ideas, ranks, way of life and how it's ran. PEOPLE... this pack hasn't even been created yet, and there are a lot of other packs trying to be formed.. I know you think you are helping in pushing the REALISTICALLY clause on how the other packs will act.. but.. it's all based on an if. Besides.. realistically.. it would take months for them to honestly know enough about the pack to do anything about it.

Please, even if you are trying to be helpful.. stop pointing out everything negative about this pack. It is a dark pack.. it's not meant to be rainbows and daisies. There are other options if this pack is created.. just ignore it if you don't like it, don't plot with the characters, or realistically plot. I understand everyone has their own thing.. I just feel that this constant negative attitude isn't exactly helpful.

I'm not trying to be rude.. but I have helped form other packs before and I do understand the work that does go into them...

More actual information on the pack will be placed up later... [/quote]
Idea for this, maybe? Have characters travel out of Nova Scotia to annoy non local NPC packs?
Added you.. Smile

and Rose, that is an excellent point too. NPC packs are a good resolve. Perhaps even setting it that if the advancement points in ranks were done through a NPC pack they had to write out a long RO post detailing how the mission went, like 2500 word minimum or something since that would really in all likelyhood be the equal to someone making between 5-10 normal posts in a thread.
Glad I could help ^^
Potential Pack Name: Trinità Scuro
Basic Idea for Pack: Trinità Scuro is a coven that in all honestly is based from their leader's currupt and twisted belief that the lands, and packs that encompass 'Souls have done wrong to those criminals and darker nature of creatures in casting them from their lands for the sins of the blood. He has gathered a need to embrace the dark and dirty animalistic side while still holding true to his Luperci nature. In thus he has brought together a coven of rogues, murderers, thieves and those that lust for power, darkness, violence, sin and hatred into his fold.

Trinità Scuro is set apart from the other packs and clans in the land because it isn't based so much on peace, love, kindness, or even solitude and privacy. The coven has stemmed from the seeds of darkness that all the other packs and clans have cast out in their need to for order and purity. While they have been exiled or thrown to the wilds Trinità Scuro is there to pick them up and breed into them with twisted words, deeds and envisions of what they can truly become..while still being themselves. The leaders of Trinità Scuro rely heavily on turning the outcasts, exhiles and just darker nature of thebeasts against the others of the lands, not because they fully deserve it but because a hatred towards the rest of the world keeps them from killing one another within the coven.

Their leaders not only uses the exiled canines from the clans and packs but they welcome creatures and ghosts as well into the ranks, as long as they can perform their duties and co-exist with the rest of the coven. They know that beasts of different species, though not luperci have strengths that other creatures might not as well as a strong will to survive if they have lived this long in the world of the luperci. Ghosts are viewed highly as spies and creatures who have held valuable information from the past, with an ability to collect even more in the future as well since others generally won't connects ghosts and spirits to still belonging to a pack or clan.

Trinità Scuro's ranks are based off of the 9 circles of hell, basically the darker nature of one's soul becomes the higher in rank they move. While creatures and canines may be hindered in advancement because their souls are not as dark as those of their leaders they may still obtain higher standings within their own rank as well as collect coranks that show their specialized skill in one area or another.

The coven society is based on a want to fill dark needs and desires. While they thrive on creating chaos and disorder the innerworkings of the coven are actually quite strict and often bloodshed, fear and violence are how members are kept in line and in check. The leaders know that there is often lust and greed to advance in the ranks and thus they tend to send their members out on missions to mold and shape themselves more, often targeting other packs or creatures as their victims. To advance into the higher ranks one must fulfill certain sins, tasks and trials to prove their serious need for advancement as well as their drive for power. While the leaders know that advancing the most dangerous beasts in the coven they stand by the need to keep thine friends close and thy enemies closer.

They celebrate the passing of a life, a good heist or even the latest kidnapping; and alcohol often flows at their meets and gatherings. While the pack rests on a foundation of darkness they also enjoy the lighter lusty side of life and celebrate every sin like it's a gift. Their holidays and traditions will reflect this thirst for revolting against the pure and indulging in glutton and lust a plenty.

Potential Territory Claim: St John's http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/s...ats/Trinita.png
Potential Leader(s): DaVinci, (----)
Potential Members: Lea, Lillith, Io, Aika
Pack Colors: Wine (#722F37)
Icon*: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/s...-Claw_Marks.png
Territory Description: Trinità Scuro's lands encompass the whole of St. John's, their lair being within the Partridge Island Quarantine Station, where there is only one way on or off the island unless one wishes to take a long swim.

http://www.sjwaterfront.com/opportunities/...dge_island.html

They are often found loitering about the Imperial Theatre as well, a toast to their darker nature and the darker side of the dramatic of the coven.

http://www.tourismsaintjohn.com/index.cfm?...es.cfm#imperial

When not safely residing within the Partridge Island their leaders can often be found within the Trinity Church, inwhich the bell tower is actually DaVinci's private den.

http://www.trinitysj.com/history.html
I got a little doubt. How would leadership react if a pack member stablish any kind of relationship with someone from outside the pack or trades with the wolves of other territories?
They don't want to wipe out the other packs, nor do they have issues with those in the coven communicating with others. DaVinci himself is tied to almost every one of the packs here on souls through one family tie or another. Even some of the leaders.

He hates the lands more than he does the packs.. he hates the ways of thinking and laws. Clan/pack laws kept him from being with his mate when he was one of the leaders of Phoenix Valley. Everywhere he has turned laws, ethics, rules have kept him down.. he's just snapped recently and in some twisted way he believes that building a coven of the insane, mad and twisted of the lands will show the packs and clans that things aren't as sweet as they think.

He himself will be interacting with quite a few outsiders. While to advance in ranks one has to perform deeds and tasks to show their seriousness at wanting to advance and their their thirst.. it doesn't have to be with one of the active packs, a person can use a NPC pack that doesn't exist, or a loner NPC character.. or find someone willing to be a victim outside their packlands, etc.

No one can have exclusive non communication with others in Souls.. I think that's impossible.. but healthy relationships, where one gains knowledge, supplies, alliance against another pack or even just another creature.. or whatever a member thinks they can use, even friendships.. are fine. The leaders won't kill, demote or exile a member for relations outside the coven. Developing relations, expanding general knowledge of the coven, etc is expected.