Serenity tribe
Where? The saint croix highlands.
What? Serenity Tribe (SR)

The Serenity tribe is a group of canines, which are looking for peace and freedom from the world around them. The leaders gathered their family with the mission to protect the youngest members of the tribe from the evils of the world all around them. The member of the Serenity tribe will accept and welcome all canines that come to its borders will be welcomed into the tribe’s ranking, as long as they are willing to promise not to seek or bring any violence within the tribe’s lands. Not all canines will be welcomed, black pelted one’s are normally turned away, because it is believed that the black pelts show that there heart is black and full of evilness. Though under very rare circumstances are black furred canines allowed to stay in the lands. To help keep the pack civil and keep the tension down, there is always the monthly tournament to help keep the pack working together to strengthen the loyalties and trust that they have within each other. Balance (Physically, mentally, and spiritually) is deeply emphasized within the tribe.

Ranks are below as written by becca.

Co-ranks will be named like D&D classes, (eg- Bard, Paladin, rouge, druid, healer, ect) Ranks will be based on the stars. (input welcome!)

Colors will be royalblue 3 #3A5FCD and firebrick #B22222
The symbol is a work in progress.

Potential members:
Liam
Ayasha
Noah
Amelia

Now what we need is more members, and input!

PS: For those of you worrying about Liam's schizophrenia interfering with his ability to be a leader, this pack is a way for him to curb the issues. Also, Ayasha is the balance to his issues
Amelia could find herself interested. Big Grin
So here's a possible rank system:

Notes about the system: The second list is what we would be using with the first set is simply what they would mean. the list is stars that are brightest down with me picking some of the cooler sounding names while still staying in order.

Leaders:
Alpha male- Sirius
Alpha female- Rigel
Beta male- Altair
Beta female- Spica

Respected:
Epsilon- Antares
Zeta- Pollux
Eta- Deneb
Theta- Becrux
Iota- Regulus

Subordinates:
Kappa- Shaula
Lambda- Bellatrix
Mu- Suhail
Nu- Mirfak
Xi- Wezen
Omicron- Sargas
Rho- Dubhe
Sigma- Alhena

Pups:
Tau- Polaris
Upsilon- Saiph
This is also based on the Greek hierarchy but instead with Celtic (mostly Irish) gods and goddesses. The male and female ranks are split but equal in power. The pup ranks are until they are six months old then they join the adult ranks. (more ranks might come later and this will likely change0

Male:
Leader
Dagda- Alpha male
Cuchulainn- Beta

Respected
Arawn- Epsilon
Cernunnus- Zeta
Bran- Eta
Goighniu- Theta
Luhg- Iota

Aonghus- Kappa
Ogma- Lambda

Female:
Leader
Danu- Alpha female
Morrigan- Beta female

Respected
Epona- Epsilon
Bodb- Zeta
Medb- Eta
Macha- Theta
Nemain- Iota

Babd- Kappa
Caer- Lambda

Pups:
Sprite- boy pup
Pixie- girl pup
I dont have a free character to throw in and stuff... love the star ranks though!

JUST HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, AM I THE ONLY ONE GOING ALL FIREFLY/SERENITY/BROWNCOAT MODE EACH TIME I SEE THIS TOPIC?!?!?! ;_________; <333
QUOTE (Itachi Lykoi @ Apr 29 2012, 04:27 PM)
I dont have a free character to throw in and stuff... love the star ranks though!

JUST HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, AM I THE ONLY ONE GOING ALL FIREFLY/SERENITY/BROWNCOAT MODE EACH TIME I SEE THIS TOPIC?!?!?! ;_________; <333 [/quote]
I totally thought of it too, Libri Smile
Libri needs to make a character for it. Lol
Serenity Tribe has a hybrid cultural system with warriors taking mostly from Celtic barbarism and intellects taking things from the Renaissance. But even the warriors are tempered with a large dose of almost chivalry from a romanticized view of the medieval knight.

Some notes on religion: Ayasha is starting to become very interested in the Celtic religion and also believes in spirits (a trait from growing up in AniWaya). But there is no religion in Serenity Tribe since Liam doesn’t like religion so canines are free to believe what they wish.

Warrior-types: Although fighting is tolerated, it should be limited to spars and such. There will be monthly tournaments but spars between members are perfectly fine. They should also be willing to teach members of the pack how to defend themselves.

Intellects: They are expected to share their knowledge to those who ask.

Forms: Up to each canine, non-Luperci are allowed to join.

Also, opinions/suggestions/etc. are welcome and wanted Smile