M - And if I don't belong
His accusation stung. She stood, snatching her journal away, cradling it to her. She lifted hurt eyes to the male. Soran was my first female lover, my first mate. But how dare you accuse me of loving my rapist? He still haunts me, and you think I love him?! Her bicolored eyes filled with tears.

I thought you knew me better than that, lucifer. She cradled the book like a protective mother. And in a way, she was the books mother. it had been her onl;y friend for so long, had helped her regainte memories Erik had locked away. Now it held her secrets, her nightmares and her dreams.
He snarled, he hated to have thing just taken out of his hands. He wanted to take it back and yell at her, but he shook his head, he knew that would start more fights, start more harsh words to be tossed between the two of them. Her pain was there, it was real, maybe he shouldn't have said any thing, maybe he should have told her she was a wonderful artist, but it was hard for him to look at this seeing two mates of her past there...Soran...whom he hated with a passion, and Erik...well he knew that she hated him, that she had killed him.

"I..I'm sorry....I thought I did too..Maybe it would be best if I just left...I'm sorry."
She set the book down, then turned and faced him. her bi-colored eyes were hurt, betrayed. She took a step forward as if to take Lucifer into her arms, then her hands fell limply at her sides. She studied his face, comparing the face that had looked lovingly into hers with the mask the male wore now.

Her voice was tired as she spoke. Do whatever you want, lucifer. Nice to know I'm just some bootycall. She walked away, settling herself in her sleeping furs, curling up on one side, her legs tucked close to her body.
Lucifer looked to the white lady as she moved towards him, he had half expected her to come and hit him in his face for just having sex with her and then asking her if she was in love with the drawling in her book, the male twisted his face up in a pose to say he was ready for her to hit him. He earned it didn't he? Lucifer grunted as he heard her hands slap against her sides, and then her voice echoed out, the male went over to her, not touching her, he had only asked her a question, but how it came out was hasher then what it sounded.

"So your still in love with Soran?"

Did Deuce even know how much he couldn't stand that black female. How he wanted her to be beaten to a near death like his mother had been, only having enough time in her life to craw to the shore lines and pass away.
She flinched from the male's harsh voice. She didn't look at him, just stared at the rough rock wall numbly. Then she sighed, rolling over to face the male, her hurt screaming through bloodshot eyes. A ahngover from hell, and an argument already with her lover, her mate. I do not love her, lucifer. But neither do I hate her. She taught me to shift, she saved me from myself, she was there the night rhiannon saved me from my own darkness. How could i hate her?

She didn't sit up, just laid on her furs, one hand under her head, bi-colored eyes looking miserably at her beloved. I'm sorry you hate her, while I can not. I'm sorry the love I have for you isn't enough for you... Tears threatened to spill over and she shut her eyes tightly.
Hang overs where really a thing of the past for the male, he had more then his fair share of drinking and partying, he had also had more then his own fair shares of hang overs, the black male grunted as he took his paw and placed it softly upon her shoulder shaking her, she wasn't going to get off just playing it off. If he had to annoy the crap out of her to get her to anwser him, then by all means he was going to do it. "I don't buy it, You don't draw nude images of some one if you don't love them...unless...your still fucking her?!

The black male wasn't sure if this any more was him trying to piss her off like she had done to him, or if he was just as insure as her, wow, he really was in a odd pickle now.
((I'm gonna start a thread for us where Deuce is losing the pups after finding Shadow's body.))

her eyes flew open as he shook her, and her hand shot out, pushing his hand away from her, growling softly. The only one I've 'fucked' recently was you, lucifer. Before that? Erik raped me! Got it? Her bi-colored eyes glittered with tears threatening to spill over.

Though she'd pushed his hand away, she still held it. Lucifer, it's my journal. My thoughts, my memories. Mine. There's drawings of you, drawings of Erik, Dierdre, Shadow, thanos, most everyone I know. Doesn't mean I still love Thanos, just because there's a drawing of him in there. She picked up the journal, opened it to her pages of them. She flipped through, pausing to show him her art of them, of Diedre, of Phasma, fatin, Mordulin. Of rurik, Phasma, and a very cross ajkumu holding the very same journal she now held.

I'm just touchy about it...Akumu found it, back when Syemv was still Syemv. before phasma was alpha. She exiled me, away from Soran, away from Deirdre. Because of my entries on my suicidal depression. She'd closed the journal, caressing the covers. After i'd healed, after i'd discovered life was worth living, she exiled me from the only home I knew. I don't want to lose this home too. Even if you and fatin hate me, i want to be here with you.

She was open, honest, and sincere. She was tied of fighting, tired of hiding from her pack, and her mate.
For the black male hang over would be a blissful welcome he would have learned to have a crutch to have a reason for his low willing to put up with any thing of these matter. Lucifer fell back onto his bottom after she pushed his hand away, the thought of drinking was sounding so wonderful and so sweet. He narrowed his eyes at her, with a grunt puffing out his chest, no matter what any one could think, he was still a bit childish, he wanted to know and had to know that he was the only one.

"I don't believe you....Your still in love or having love with some one, or some one new."
She looked at him disbelievingly. You don't believe me? She did begin to cry then, tears of anger and frustration. She threw the book across the room, not caring that she heard pages tear. A picture she drew of she and Lucifer embracing, lovingly drawn, detaild, and shaded, slid across the floor and landed at the edge of her sleeping furs. She looked balefully at the male through her tars, begging him to believ her.

I love you, lucifer! it's been hell on me that we've been fighting, because I know it's all my fault. But fine, don't belive me. Yes, i'm fucking every male in jaded Shadows! Happy? She sat up, pushed him away further. Now that i've fucked you too, get the fuck out! Go away! I don't need you anyways!
Tears...was that all she was good at doing? Heck he even gave her what she was wanting the most and that was sex, and now she was screaming at him? He was just showing her that it wasn't always fun to be the one that getting the blunt end of fights over nothing. Lucifer watched as she threw the book his eyes where on it, he wanted to know how long she could go with out that stupid book, he was going to watch her, maybe even if he took it with him.

"NO! Damn it woman don't push! Your always pushing me, hurting me. Lord knows I raise a hand to you, you call me Erik. Hell you've even stabbed me, and never once have I laid a hand on you! Why do you hurt me?" The male was sitting a good three feet away from her now, the male looked to the book again as he moved towards it to grab it, and hold it with in his paws, how would he like it if he just cleared her book for her?
Don't push? Wasn't that what he was doing? Pushing her away? He'd been doing it for some time now, even when she tried to apologize. But she couldn't push? Her eyes narrowed, then she turned away. Fine. i won't push. He made a move towards her journal and she looked away. He could read it, read everything she'd written. her soul was in that journal, but it didn't matter. Her love, her hates, her nightmares and dreams. Everything was in that journal. And it didn't matter anymore.

She turned a dull gaze towards the wall, aching. She loved him so much, but all they ever did was fight. mAybe it would be better if they didn't have pups out of the love made the night before. A paw drifted to her stomache. She wished there would be something, though, because someday he'd leave her, someday he'd walk away from her, no matter how much she needed him.
[html]

indentShe let him know in her own way that she didn't care about her book, the male took the book, he didn't bother to look though it, he figured if the book was gone that would be one thing that she couldn't turn to, she would be able to come to him and talk to him, and not talk to something that can't talk back. The male pushed the book under him as he sat back down, the male looked over to her, waiting a second or two before he narrowed his eyes at her.

indent"I'm keep this stupid thing till you can learn to talk to your mate, and not some book. Maybe if you would have asked me how I've been and not asked me who was the other female was. We won't be in this, I wouldn't be sleeping in my own den, I wouldn't be drinking after I've done a few rounds of doing borders."

indentLucifer buzz was gone, as much as he wanted to be just as drunk as he was the night before, he would have to find a lot more to get that buzz back, the male wanted to add some salt to the cut that they had made upon each other, but he couldn't, he didn't regret having sex with her, she felt good, she felt like it was right.

indent"Damn it!"

[/html]
She couldn't help it, she lashed out again with her words. yes, Lucifer, you're right Lucifer, it's all my fault. I get it! I'm the one who's so damn needy, and so fucking clingy. i'm the one who's pushy and demanding. me! i understand! You can burn the fucking book for all I care! She flung her precious pack at him, the pack that contained the note she'd written Soran, and the picture she'd drawn of Thanos and Dierdre. Al, her herbs, everything. Burn it all! I don't give a fuck! All i ever wnted to do was make you happy, but you hid from me! you went out early and stayed out late, and never thought to ask me how I was! But everything's my fault! I get it!
The male stood up, he was sick of hearing her bitch or yell at him, he meant it not to come out like every thing was all her fault, but he did have his own points, as well as his own flaws. The black male reached down to the ground picking up her book, as he flipped though the pages, as he shook his head, there was images in here of her past lovers, it ate at him seeing images of beings that he had never met. He paw let his talon go to the top of the page, as he felt the paper tense up. Looking to her, there was the bitterness in her voice, as she looked at him.

The male threw the book at her, he hoped that it would go close to her however he didn't want it to hurt her, he never wanted to hurt any one, especially not her, he loved her, she was his mate. The male snarled back at her words looking at her, how dare she talk to him in that way. He worked hard for where he was, he worked to make the family better."Do you know how hard I work? I do it for you, for Shadow. If you wanted me that bad you could have found me. Though I guess you didn't want me around, Hell you never want me around. Unless you have some huge issue in your life you don't want me. That has to be it. I'm just a pawn, a toy to you."
It took her by surprise that he threw her book, and it hit her just above the eye. She could feel the sting of the small cut the spine of the journal made as it drew blood. A hand flew to the wound, disbelieving. It was small, but it burned her. She turned hurt, disbelieving eyes to him. Then she stood up, rage filling her bi-colored optics.

Her voice lost all trace of emotion except anger as she pushed him towards the door. Get. out. The blood stained her fur now, only in a small patch, but enough to make it abvious that, however much he didn't mean to hit her, he had. She looked at him coldly. NOW.
The black male felt horror as he seen the book hit Deuce above the eye, he wouldn't show it, no way in a cold night in hell would he let her know that he cared. He puffed his chest up, looking at her, he was ready to fight if it came down to her. He wouldn't let her win by to much, if at all. The male snarled at her as she rose to him. Her voice grew cold, and full of hate, he squared his sholders at her as she pushed him, his foot went back to catch him from falling.

Lucifer sneered at her, as he pushed her back, not caring any more if she feel. The male snorted with anger, he was ready if there as a fight, he was ready. "I said don't push me!! Didn't I?"
((They should so have angry sex now. LMAO Just because their screwed up already.))

He pushed. She fell. She lifted her thin, gaunt face to his eyeing him defiantly. Go ahead, lucifer. hit me. You got what you wanted, now hit me and tell me what a whore I am! She was yelling, hysterical in her anger. She sat where she'd landed, her hands behind her supporting her meager weight.

She was furious, angry beyond belief. And this fight wasn't even her fault. Sort of. in a way. Or at least, it was both of their faults. When she calmed down later, she'd realize it. But it was her journal, the journal that was now laying in a heap at her side. Irrationally, she thought if she could get rid of the journal, the journal that had absorbed the poison in her, she'd be okay. they would be okay. She suddenly moved, picking up the journal and ripping pages out, wildy shredding them, her bi-colored eyes devoid of reason or sanity. She wanted her loving mate back, the one who'd held her when she'd cried, the one who'd been at her side when she needed him.

This Lucifer, this mean, irrational lucifer, was one she didn't like, one she didn't want around her. The only noises she made was the soft grunts as she tore the pages out, shreding them. Only one piece of paper survived the onslaught of anger againt the book, and that was the tender pictue she had of her and lucifer, the one that had fallen out earlier, laying on the edge of her slleping furs. The one she was unaware of.

Page after page, her past slowly vanished, turned into confetti, until she was left with the empty binding. She let the two leather covers slip from her fingers, looking at him challegingly. there. happy?
Lucifer: Happy? No he wasn't! this wasn't his mate, this wasn't the female that he loved. The male pushed her down, laid down upon her, holding her down, looking at her. Making her eyes look at his. The black male was temped to hold her there and make her understand that he was sick of all of her bull shit, make her understand that he was learning about love with her, and she was burning her candle at both ends. "Stop being stupid. Do you want me to treat you like a whore?"[/b]

Deuce: She laid there limply, glaring up at him. "Stop being stupid. Do you want me to treat you like a whore?" Her lips lifted in a small snarl. "Isn't that all I am to you, lucifer? You wanted me, you took what you wanted. And you had to be drunk to do it, you don't want me otherwise! If only the pallid fey knew the truth, if only she knew just how much he loved her, she wouldn't say these things. But she could only see it from her view, and things looked bleak from there.

Lucifer: The male snarled, as he pushed his mouth around her's kissing her, pushing him-self upon her, if she was going to ask to be a whore he would treat her like such. The male held her still making her take every thing that he was going to do to her, as he pulled away holding her face as he looked into her eyes again."I want a mate, but if you want to whore around, I'll buy your time. "

Deuce: She couldn't help it. He kissed, and she kissed back, just as fierce and just as harsh. She couldn't help but to snarl back. Go ahead and take it then! A whore like me don't know any better. She lifted her hips smiling mockingly. Go on then, prove to me what a man you are, lucifer!

Lucifer: Lucifer knew just how to play this game, the male hold her down pushing on her shoulders as he rubbed him-self against her, as he moved her legs apart. He waited till he was hard, as he kept rubbing against her. "How clean are you whore? Am I going to get something from you?"

Deuce: she laughed mockingly. The idea of him catching anything from her was ludacris, but...he didn't know that. Don't know baby. Why don't you go ask my other lovers? She laughed again, a tinlking yet harsh sound. Or maybe I should ask if I'd catch anything from you!

Lucifer: He snarled as he rolled off her. He had never cheated on her, never. He had made one, one little flaw in his life and here her thought that he had paid for it, he male sure to push hard off her shoulders as he sat there looking away from her, now he was the one hurt, sulking like a abused child. "I've never meet to hurt her...You know that....your so fucking shallow you won't let me live that down will you? Deuce.....You only think of your-self.

Deuce: Her shoulders ached where he'd pushed, bruising her. Her body begged for release, for him to enter her again. Of course I only think of myself. that's what whores do, right? She reached out, twisted a lock of his fur around her fingers, pulled hard. Come on, big boy, you didn't finish what you started. Her tone, her eyes were hard agates, mocking and angry.

Lucifer: Lucifer yelped as he pulled him onto her, no he wasn't going to to it, she was going to have to go with out, he laid ontop of her only letting his own body rub against her, his furr and his lower area's rubbing against her, as he laid there with out life, not even trying to make her feel good, he wanted to go curl up in a ball and cry, Maybe he should cheat on her, find some one that cared about him for who he is. The male bit down upon her neck as he thrusted him-self into her, and then laid there, holding onto her neck with his teeth

Deuce: She gasped as he suddenly thrusted. It hurt...but there was an odd, twisted pleasure to it as well. She groaned, her claws digging into his back. Even his teeth in her neck was a strange turn on. But she wanted more, rougher, angrier. Without warning, she slapped him, daring him to retaliate, to return violence with violence. Is that all you have? You're weak, pathetic! She mocked him angrilly.

Lucifer: Lucifer snarled, feeling her talon's upon his back as he jolted up, pushing into her and holding him-self there. "If you want to feel pain whore, I can do that." The male rolled off of her, as he slowly walked over pushing her onto her back hog tying her hands to her feet, the male smacked her rear as he grabbed her tail pulling her rear into his penis, letting it poke it's way into her tender walls, where he moved his other paw to her mane, using that to give him depth into her."Tell me how bad you want me, make my time worth fucking you whore."

Deuce: She was startled as he suddenly withdrew, a whine sounding. And then she was even more startled by what the midnighted male did next. Then he was inside of her yet again, pulling her mane roughly, jerking her head back. She closed her eyes, groaning loudly, her body giving away her desire, her need, her lust. She thrust her body onto his shaft, shuddering. Oh, yes, she hissed. Don't stop fucking me, Lucifer. Treat me like the dirty whore I am. Even in the throes of pleasure, she kept pushing for more, more pain, more roughness.

Lucifer: The male could deal with her fetishes, that where quite a turn on. Lucifer wouldn't get her that happyness of a grunt, a groan, or a moan. the male licked his lips smacking them as he pulled out, looking down,seeing her walls, begging for more. The male only allowed his shaft to poke in and out not letting her to get the joys, or abilty to get off at the rough sex as he put a cut up human shirt over her eyes, and a soft moss warped buck sking gag in her moutn, she had no sight, no voice, not touch, she was at his begging, she was weak against him.
This made him grunt as he ramped him-self into her, acring up putting his feet under him, pulling her up a bit as he pushed him-self ontop of her, slaming in body into her. the male howled as he pulled the gag tigher and tigher as with the harder he slamped into her."I like my little whore this way.!" The male howled as he felt him-self wanting to go, the knot swealing as he started the mental fight not to let the pleasure over ride the power that she had given him.

Deuce: She attempted to growl as he gagged her and took away her sight. It come out a weak sound, lost to his snarled words. And yet, the loss of control made everything so much more intense. The pleasure, the pain, all of it intesnified at his ferocious attention. And she needed it, she craved it. Maybe if they'd given eachother rhis chance before, she wouldn't of had to push for this, wouldn't of had to actually piss him off. But here she was, pushing back, the little she could, bound as she was.

Lucifer: The male faught the battle as well as any male could for there third time with having sex with any one. The male pulled out with a whimper as his paw quickly went to his shaft moving it up and down as he quickly pulled her head over, rippind the gag out of her mouth as he thrusted his hips into her mouth, she felt good, he wasn't sure if this was love, or just mad passiate sex.
Something that every male wanted, that ever male needed, but never dared to ask for it. the male whimper as he pushed his full lenght into her mouth letting the battle come over his body as he took a deep breath, as he made a snarl holding her head still as he sparyed all that was built up in him into her mouth, holding it for a second, he feel back. "Good girl."

Deuce: She tried to whine as he suddenly pulled out again. She hadn't been satisfied yet, she wanted more. And then there 'it' was, in her mouth. She gagged on it, gagged on the scent and taste of her heat. And then he found his release in her mouth. She gagged for a moment, before swallowing. It tasted the same way it smelled, but better. It was a taste she could get used to, given the chance. And then his voice. Good girl? She tried to snarl with frustration, but nothing came out but a whimper. her tail remained flagged, begging the male to allow her her own pleasure. She needed release, too.

Lucifer: The male laughed there was no way she could see him laying there, sure the musky smeel of sex was plastered in the den, the smell of the two of them. the male laid there on the ground, as he smirked. "I think I lost my whore...I think I found a sex kitten. But I'm so beat....I'm just going to leave you like that."The male yawned as he streached out, he wanted to humor her, to make her beg, and plead. She wanted it, she had to need it. Her tail was up, either she was still needed more, or he pulled her hard enough it was broken...up.

Deuce: She groaned as he stated he was going to leave herlike this, empty and unfulfilled. She couldn't see, couldn't move. But she could speak, at least. Lucifer...please. I need more...please...don't leave me like this....

Lucifer: The male was in a mood now, she had made a monster, that he wasn't sure that she wanted, she had molding him into this way."Why should I care? Your a whore, remember?" the male shifted as he slunk be hide her, Like he was going to leave, as he stopped shortly at her back side, as he looked down at her. "What a wonderful site, though. I must keep this locked away so no one else can enjoy this."

Deuce: She groaned again. She needed him, needed his paws on her body, needed him inside of her. His voice came from behind her, near the fur covered doorway, and she paniced. [b]Don't leave me like this, lucifer! Please!
She whimpered, more from worry than need, her tail moving to hide her obvious arousal. Please don't go....

Lucifer: The male gave a snarl as he smiled from one side of hisface to the other side, as he pulled her tail back up, moving his mouth to cup the tender area flicking his tounge over it, then moving in and out of her, as he rubbed the top of the mound with his hand with a gunt, she had a wonderful taste about her, it was thick like honey when he went into her walls, but ever so much sweeter. The male rubbed his tounge around as he found a little hole past her frist one, he smiled he had heard about that area, the male shifted around blowing at her, as he rubbed it with a good bit of power be hide her. "Did I say you could talk?

Deuce: She gasped as he lifted her tail again, and shivered. His tounge was gentle and warm. it felt surprisingly good there. It was strange to have another mouth there. the only other one who ahd ever tasted her there was Soran, her once mate. She groaned, lifting her hips higher, begging wordlessly for more. And then his question. he hadn't...but how could she say no, if she wasn't supposed to speak? She whispered, No.... expectinmg to be chastened either way.

Lucifer: The male loved the power that she was drumping upon his shoulders, this was like something he thought he had put behide him. Her hips arcing up trying to reach for the shaft that wasn't there, trying to get him to get his mouth all into her depths. The male smiled, happy...happy to be with her..he was in power. "Good girl. Your my dirty whore, and I only want to have to pay for making me feel good....not making you feel good, now to be nice, I'll finish you...I'll finish you like I should. Next time, your going to have to make me."
The male pushed her onto her back, her tail he was carefull not to let it lay be hide her, he smirked, there was so many things that he could use, the stone's cold and smooth, the rope, thick, narrow, and rough. The male smirked, as he shook his head. The male rolled onto her chest his head between her legs, his hips at her face, his members only inches from her noes and mouth, the male smirked. as he blow over her again.
Moving off of her again the male pushed her gag back into her mouth, he wanted her to squm, he wanted her to want this more then she wanted to hurt him. The male let his shaft touch her lips, she had a taste of it, she had a sence of what it was like to have in her mouth, now there was her lower lips. The male lower he;s head as he sucked on one of the lips while his talon's pumped into her.

Deuce: She whimpered at his words, feeling herself get hotter inside. She wanted this so badly. His member was in her face and she reached out, lapping at it, anticipating it's arrival in her waiting mouth. but then he moved, and it was gone. She groaned again, the sound cut off by the gag he pushed into her mouth. her breathing grew more ragged as he toyed with her body, playing with it, teasing her. She arched her hips, demanding, begging, pleading. She needed what only he could give her. Gone were the angry thoughts, gone were the hurtful things. it was just his hands on her body and he whimpers of need. She was an empty hole waiting to be filled again.

Lucifer: It was clear to the male that she wasn't going to get off with just him sucking and loving on her lips, he smirked looking around, it was clear he was going to have to find toys to keep around for this game, taking a long feather running it over her lips and between them, he held the lips together as he ran it quickly between her, he wanted her to squim, he wanted her to make every little sound that she could begging for him, she was going to have to make a lot of movment before she got what she wanted out of him"You want me in you again...to bad that was for my whore."

Deuce: She squirmed under the startling feel of the fetaher against her lips. A squeal got caught behind her gag, and for the first time, she was grateful it was there. the last thing they needed was some nosey packmate, wondering who was getting hurt in here. She pushed back, trying desperaltey to get more than the feather light touch. She whined again, begging with the only thing she had at her disposla.

Lucifer: The black male laughed as he looked to the feather, it was wet, soaked though and though. Lucifer smiled, he wanted to happy, he wanted her to feel love, he was just not sure how to show it, then it got him, as sick as it was, bone's, the male took a few thick rabbit bone's wrapping them in leather, and thrusted them into her, in and out as he used his other paw to rub the top of her mound, he was careful not to let them to do deep, he wasn't sure how well she would be able to take to them, he wanted her ready to break, not ready to sleep.

Deuce: She gasped as -something- entered her. It was an odd feeling, but almost the feeling she craved so badly. She arched her back, feeling the tension building. She was so close to the edge, but everytime she was ready to fall, something brought her back from the edge, driving her mad with need. Whining she thrust back onto the object inside of her, using her body to beg for the release she so badly needed.
Lucifer: The male pushed harder, when he felt her shaking from the want he pulled it out of her popping it into his mouth, as he loudly sucked upon it. Now this is the finest treat I've had. Lucifer smiled as he quickly grabbed her hips, being rude and rough to her all over against. the male pulled her by her mane, as the male bit her neck again, using his legs to roll her over onto her back so he was on top of her.
He grunted, as he pulled his mouth off on her neck slipping his top part of his body between her legs, pushing into her. He howled, he was sure to let her know he was in charge...for once. he dug his hands into her hips pushing and pulling her in and out of him, he didn't care if she was done or not, he was ready for one last round for the night. "Your mine, I do believe though that...this is one of the finest night with you yet.

Deuce: -She might be mad enough to use their new toy on him, though. LOL- She was panting desperately by the time he pulled the object from her. She coul hear him sucking on it, and that only enflamed her even more. She whined, panting, thrusting back against him. The intense feelings caught her by surprise and she let out a muffled howl from behind her gag. Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground, still twitching from the immense pleasure he'd givn her. And still he continued to thrust, making her muffled cries wilder, more passionite.

Lucifer: The male smiled as he rubbed her breast, with grunt after grunt the male lowered his body down over her own, taking her nipple into his mouth sucking on her tit, the male pushed his hips into her, grinding and pushing his way into her. The male wanted her to be like puddy, to melt at his touch. Smileing he loved how she was nothing, she was with out power, this was what raping was like? no..no it couldn't be...she was begging for him. Lucifer rocked her up on to her hip, thrusted with all of his might into her, he went for speed over depth, that was the name of his game.

Deuce: She whimpered as she felt his mouth on her nipple. She rched upwards, wishing she could wrap her arms around him and pull him closer. She wanted him, she needed him so badly. She laid there making soft mewling, needy sounds behind her gag. please, she wanted to say, when another orgasm hit her like a load of bricks.

Lucifer: The male shifted again pushing him-self to find her depths, as he stoped for a second taking a few breaths while he reached down with the free hand, playing with her, he wanted he to be done, no anger left, he wanted her to be able to talk to. The male was ready, as he nipped at her neck only slowly allowing him-self to thrust into her. "If I take this gag off will you be a good little sex kitten?"

Deuce: She shuddered as he played with -that- spot, the one that was sending her over the edge again. She could only manage a nod as he asked her a question. She reached her face up, nuzzling him the best she could since she couldn't see. She wanted more, had to have more.

Luicfer: With a grunt the male felt her moving while his talon's tickled over her wall, as he moved slowly thrusting in and out, the male moved his hands to keep playing with that spot while his moved against, her with her would be to easy, the male lowered him-self ontop of her. as he took the gag out of her mouth the male looked at her, as he wrapped his mouth around her, kissing her, pushing into her, this felt great.

Deuce: She whimpered as he kept playing with her, arching her back to be closer, as close as she could get. She whimpered his name as he kissed her, kissing back. She loved him with every fibre of her being that moment, and knew, kinks aside, that this was how it should be.

Lucifer: The male knew he close again, he wanted to try something, he wasn't caring tonight he was testing the water, he pulled out his shaft as he lifted her up ramming it into her lower hole, he was in, it was tight...tigher then her other whole he feel down onto her, biting her neck, as he swealed quickly and locked into her, holding him-self onto her, as he laid there, getting off into her once agian.

Deuce: She didn't just squeal as he plunged his shaft into the other hole, the hole that was taboo. She howled. It was a shocking feeling, having him there, but it was pleasant as well. She shuddered again, feeling her own release coursing through her body. She could feel his essence coursing through her, and she revelled in the feeling it gave her. His teeth clamped into her neck, and she moved just slightly, just enough to give a small bit of resistance to the feeling.

Lucifer: He let go of her neck, laid there, he was getting to use waiting and then pulling out, when he thought the time was right he found he was still stuck inside of her, it was the price of the smaller hole, he whimpered as he felt the pain like some one was pulling his whole rod off. "Damn it.." The male pushed a few time, if there was still that need to mate he would have growen hard, the male didn't feel it, he feel out shortly after. "Damn you!"

Deuce: She made a soft noise of content, not minding that he was still inside of her. She felt sated, relaxed. She was still blindfolded and bound, but she was okay with that, too. Post-coital content was a wonderful thing. Damn you! His harsh tone made her frown. She was still feeling rather submissive for once, and didn't snap back at him, just waited silently.

Lucifer: The male sat up silding out of the hog tied legs, he looked down at where he had been still shimmering from her own lube, and his own lube he hoped had locked into her.