golden bells [dnd]
[html]

Word Count → 258 ::
For J! Dated for the 30th. Let me know if this doesn't work for you. <3

Daisy had been retrieved in the early morning hours, whinnying softly as Clover made her way into the heart of the barn that had grown considerably since its inception in the earliest days of Salsola’s existence. There were mares and stallions housed within that Clover did not know specifically, but some had their names written upon the stalls in order to claim them for that particular horse. Daisy’s was no exception. Because Clover had been taught the gift of writing when she was younger, she had one day scribbled the mare’s name upon her stall and even had gone so far as to draw some flowers amongst the varying shades of the wood grain.

They had spent the rest of the morning within the Borgata Xicohtli, not too far from where Salsola’s garden had been established. Daisy had wandered a couple hundred feet away from where Clover had set herself upon her old purple tapestry, leisurely smoking a joint that had been tucked tenderly between her teeth while her fingers sorted blossoms in front of her. The bright yellow of the deeply four-lobed flowers stood in high contrast against the worn fabric, and they were grouped into two piles – ones with shorter stems and those with longer.

The familiar musk from her smoking joint hung around her head in a lazy haze. For now the breeze was rather still, and so contained much of the aroma within the area while also providing no news as to the rest of the Family. Whether alone or not, Clover didn’t mind.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: I am so fucking sorry that I haven't post in this thread yet. I didn't have the link to it saved and I haven't been in my inbox for like weeks. (the last PM I got was from you, and that's saying something since it's been weeks since you pmed that to me) I have it saved now though, so I won't forget about it again. I promiseness. +5(508)

Reykr was still so unfamiliar to the land of the Thistle Kingdom. He felt like he was lost all of the time, but since he had lived as a loner for the good amount of time that he had, it was almost like that for him now. He still wandered around Salsola and it's borders, both at the sea and inland as well. He hadn't realized that the kingdom was expanded as far as it had though when he first came upon the kingdom and it's commonfolk. The teak and bronze man walked around in his optime form so he would have a better view of the land as we walked upon it. Val the Elk also followed behind Reykr some, munching on grass and twigs here and there as they would continue along the land. They really weren't up to much of anything, just a mixture of trying to find something to do and getting himself more familiar to the lands around them.

Sooner or later the man found himself in a garden. He didn't realize it was an actual garden until he looked at familiar plants that he knew of. The wolfdog grew more cautious and he made Val walk on a different path than he because he did not want the clumsy elk to tample over the plants and ruin things by doing so. Reykr walked along though, every once in awhile though, he would get down on his fours and sniff a plant. Most were still young with the return of Spring, so the smell was off in certain ways, but they still smelt good to him. The tobacco especially. Reykr had never smoked tobacco, for he was always too young for the members to let him participate, but he always enjoyed the smell of it. It was a bitter-sweet smell to him, and the man had that kind of taste to him, so he rather enjoyed just sniffing it when he had the chance. Consuming it, even now was not something that he could will himself to do, unless he was asked to do so.

After he was done sniffing things, he caught a burning smell and his large 'shepherd' ears tilted foreward as he stood back up on his twos and he walked towards that smell. Val followed on the edge of the garden, nibbling on some of the delicious leaves that were damaged by bugs already. Reykr would call to the elk and the elk would follow eventually though. Soon enough Reykr came upon a horse and a woman. He put a friendly smile on his maw and he looked down at her rug to see that she had two piles of flowers, one with longer stems and the other with shorter. He cocked his head. I'm Reykr Helsi. What're you doing there, m'lady? Would you like some company? asked the gentleman, with a bow of his head before letting his sweet corn eyes rise to look at the coyote-girl better.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 226 ::
No worries at all! Slow me probably wouldn't have replied any sooner anyhow. :3 <3

She was not afraid of the approach of the young man for everyone here was Family, even if their faces were not instantly recognizable. Instead, a grin blossomed upon her features and light yellow eyes lifted from the work occupying her fingers and sought the face that accompanied the voice which had succeeded into permeating the slight haze, where the wind had been unsuccessful. Hi there, Reykr. It’s lovely to meet a new face. I’m Clover Lykoi. A hand lifted from the blossoms only to pat the empty space beside her, indicating that he could join her if he so pleased. I’d love the company. Daisy and I decided to do some flower picking. Forsythia. That’s what these are called. Their bright yellow looks so lovely against the white of Daisy’s mane. I thought I’d string some together, and braid some into her hair.

As she took a long drag off the joint still held in her mouth, her pale yellow gaze regarded the man beside her. He was rather handsome and clearly of some sort of mottled canine blood. In fact, his aesthetics reminded Clover an awful lot of a particular distant family member from the clan of her blood. As she let the smoke slowly billow from both nose and mouth, the girl tentatively raised a hand in offering. Would you like some, love?

<style>
.clover-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJOxs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:160px; height:250px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.clover-x02 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.clover-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-x02 p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
.clover-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 328 :: Again, I'm such an asshole. >.<'

I can't believe that I didn't say this sooner
I just believe that I was all displaced.

The woman welcomed him with 'open arms' it seemed, and she introduced herself just as easily as he did. Reykr bowed his head lightly again to her and smiled. He looked down at the flowers for a moment as she explained what she was going to do with them, and then he looked up at her, and then to her steed. He nodded his head. They would look pretty braided in her mane. he agreed with her and smiled as he cast his gaze back to the brown and red coyote. She then took a drag of her joint, and Reykr tilted his head at her. He didn't know about marijuana, because his hearg did not participate in such things, though they did smoke tobacco, he had never done either or. He was not expecting her to offer him some, but she did, and he smiled and took the joint from her.

What is it? asked the wolfdog before took a short drag from the joint and once it hit his lungs, he immediately started to cough. He handed back the joint as he coughed into his arm violently. He gagged a few times because he coughed so hard and once he was able to calm his coughing down he spoke again. What was that, M'lady? he asked again as he squinted his sweet corn eyes at the woman. He couldn't fathom what it could have been, and since he had no tolerance against the herb, his mind already started to buzz happily. He didn't know what it was, but it made him feel good, even though the coughing was definitely not something that he liked particularly. He wondered how she didn't cough though...Maybe she was used to the smoke. That was the only thing that Reykr's mind could come up with. It made him wonder further about where she had gotten this stuff from, and how often she smoked it.

<style>
.Reykr-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie img{width:300px; float:left}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 303 ::
No way, Jose!<3

Pale yellow eyes lifted to study his doggish features as he asked about her little treat. "My lovely cannabis," she told him in response, her smile broadening as she extended her hand just a tiny bit further in order to assure him it was okay to try. When he accepted the joint from her, Clover’s grin indicated just how pleased she was. It had been quite some time since she had indulged in her favorite herb in the presence of someone else, and it reminded the Lykoi woman of her upbringing.

There was no laughter, no comments, no judgment at all as the male’s chest was racked with a fit of coughing. Clover merely waited in silence for him to overcome it, curious eyes searching for some sort of sign which might indicate what he thought. In her youth she had gone through the same thing and so she understood completely, though her body had eventually gotten used to the rush of warm, thick smoke.

"Did you like it?," she squealed with all the delight of a child. There was a great sense of pride in her plants, especially since she had been able to successfully transplant a handful of them into Salsola from her old garden.

"It’s from my plants I moved here from my old garden," she informed him, her words flowing quicker than usual as her excitement bubbled behind her teeth. "It’s always been my favorite. It just puts your soul at ease." Her fingers had gratefully accepted the joint from him and once again returned it to her own mouth, and the coyote girl took another long haul off the burning cylinder. Pale yellow focused for just a moment as the glowing cherry intensified for just a few seconds, before her gaze traveled back to Reykr. "Whatdya think, love?"

<style>
.clover-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJOxs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:160px; height:250px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.clover-x02 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.clover-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-x02 p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
.clover-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC : Halalalala just shoot me for being slow now. Please. Also, I thank you for being so paitent with me. And Reykr is so dumb.

The woman was quick to explain what he asked. She told him that this was cannabis. She also had the prettiest grin on her maw as he hit it and coughed, though she did not comment or judge him with his coughing fit. That was fine with him, because he didn't want her to think that his pain was funny or anything like that. She asked him if he liked it, and his pale eyes went back to her own that were similar in shade. He smiled, a stoned smile, for the woman's bud was good, and not only that but Reykr had not ever smoked cannabis before. I do, it was very..pleasurable. the male spoke to her with the same stoned smile on his lips as he looked at the woman and he ended up taking a seat next to the woman.

Tall ears listened to the woman as she spoke of growing this herb herself, and Reykr was surprised, and interested. How'd ya' go about growing it? Is it easy? asked the male as he cocked his head slightly to the right at the woman. He dabbled in herbs sometimes, and he did know some of the healing properties of things, but he had not come across much marijuana in Michigan to actually be able to identify it, as well as to use it actively. She spoke more to him of how it was her favorite, and that it put her soul at ease. Reykr kinda was feeling what she was talking about so he nodded his head to her with a smile on his maw. Something like that.. he spoke before the woman asked him what he thought about the herb. He had to pause and think for a moment about his answer, and it was obvious that he was thinking of the perfect response. What he came up with was answering a question with another.

Can I try some more? he asked the woman as a small chuckle came from his maw. It smells strangely yummy, and it tastes delicious. spoke the male, giving her a real answer as well as the question he gave.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]