I tred where I please
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC I figured Eris could scream and snarl at her.

Asreal walked beside the woman who needed no boost in confidence. The white demon girl was trained by a woman that made even him flinch. The male glanced over at the white demon girl she seemed to be lost in thought. The dark male snarled he hated when she did not pay attention to him, he was doing all he could to get her to like him and forget about her brothers.

Zeneca fiddled with the cross around her neck as they walked. She could not wait to find her brothers, she wanted to tell them all about the cross Asreal had given her. She would use these demons to help them concur the area. Asreal always seemed to glance at her and watch her it made it hard to look for her brother she was starting to wonder what he was doing.

Slave where are we? Zeneca demanded her voice filled with power. She may not have all the brains but she had the brawn and when she spoke it was with authority. Asreal looked at her and growled. "We are near a pack I'm not sure its name He spoke as he looked at her. She shot him a look Don't you dare take that tone with me you will stop right this second. She snarled as she turned a way putting space between them forcing him to catch up.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

(307) Actually, she might end up liking Zeneca. @_@ Depends where Zen directs her fiesty attitude; if they end up killing something together, for example, to vent Eris's tensions...?

Eris is by James!

The dark-furred woman had but one bright spot in this pit of misery: Horse. Horse was hers now, the big-boned, sturdy mare, with her golden temperament. Eris had never seen the blonde-maned equine so much as snort at anything in anxiety, let alone shy away -- this was good for one reason. She needed to find Molcaxitl. The slave had been gone for some time now -- just how long, Eris was not sure. Perhaps before Larkspur's funeral? Shortly thereafter? In either case, the coydog was gone, and the dark-furred Auxiliary did not know where she had gone.

Scowling, she pulled Horse to a stop, peering through the gloom, trying to remember it was not Larkspur who had taught her the basics of riding, that it was not Larkspur's horse she rode upon. The mare stood stock-still, obedient to the sable woman's every command, though she was not a good rider in the least. There wasn't the least sign of her slave, and the hybrid huffed through her muzzle in annoyance, though the sound was not quite so loud as she was annoyed. These outlands might still be dangerous, but that was why she was on horseback.

The sable-hued hybrid heard the distinctive noises of an approach through the evening, and she peered through the low-hanging fog, seemingly ever-present in this corner of the world. The sharper sound of a voice, followed by a quieter reply. Then the sharp voice again -- that was a sound that the dark-furred coyote recognized as one wielding power, and used to it. She drove the horse forward, intending to cut them off before they reached Salsola's lands. Horse obeyed, moving from stillness to a walk and then a quick trot, seemingly indifferent to this new master upon her back.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC They can maim anything but Asreal because he's supposed to die later for a plot.

Asreal was her slave, she needed him to help her find her brothers. though She had not noticed that he had in ways detered her and changed her a little bit. She had begun to wear human clothes and read things that she had never done. all of these under his guidance she learned what he taught and she did as in ways she was told.

The male moved to touch her again and she snarled. Slave back down before I remove your hands. she was alone but not with out her overly dominant attitude. She watched him back off a bit as he turned from her. She smiled smugly as she looked a bit the fog lacing the ground. She cursed the land to herself unwanting to move on just yet. she wanted to explore and poke around. the land was strange and even she knew not to cross the border lines.

She turned hearing the sound of earth moving. She was not the smartest of the trip but she was smart enough to keep herself alive. Asreal she spoke looking at him. The male moved to look at what was coming at them. He stood up a little taller and looked at the dark woman coming at them. Zeneca looked at her a top the horse, these Luperci here were so strange. She would eat the thing not ride it. though she took this form she was still very primal in her mind.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

Eris is by Libri!

There were two of them, she saw with dismay -- two of them and one a woman. Eris's best weapons were those that worked well upon men, and rarely women. Even with women, she had no interest and could offer only teasing, sure to displease when the lack of intent to fulfill any teased promises became apparent. The woman spoke, and the other one, a large gray wolf, stood straighter, glowering at her. The hybrid moved horse in front of them, turned her around quickly, and walked the horse before them, coming to a stop several yards away.

I don't think you'd like to come this way, Asreal and you, woman with the snowy fur, the dark woman said, sweetly. Nothing but hard times and harder folk, if you catch my drift. The dark woman nodded toward the woman again. Though the male was larger, she seemed the more adept and powerful of the pair. Her body language proclaimed this as loudly as a neon sign might advertise a store's wares. Your symbol, the hybrid said, tapping her throat. I know it. Do you follow the beliefs of the cross? Such a large symbol and so prominently displayed might indicate heavy belief in spirituality. In any case, it would provide a distraction and perhaps keep the pair from advancing.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

OOC I figured Eris could scream and snarl at her.

Asreal stood more infront of Zeneca, after meeting the famous Lea he was not about to allow any harm to the snow demon. He watched the dark woman and her horse he was not two sure on her intentions with them. they had crossed no borders yet and here was a woman of the pack warning them not to continue on. He was stiff ready to attack if needed.

The woman spoke again this time catching Zenecas interest. Asreal snarled as the woman pointed out the cross he had given to the white demon. Zeneca stepped forward her aura over powering that Of Asreal. the man held nothing on her actual power, she seemed meek and stupid to many but she held much power and strength. she had once been an alpha and that dominance was something she never loss. Enough Asreal let the woman speak She said deep brown eyes looked at the woman. I am Zeneca, what may i call you? She asked looking up at her. Zen after all was a little shorter then most. And this cross what do you mean the beliefs? I know nothing of it. She spoke interested in it.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

Eris is by Kiri!

Perhaps she ought to be afraid of the big gray wolf. She was not. Neither was her horse -- as always, Horse was impervious to any and all excitement. Canine and equine both glowered toward the gray man, though not with quite so much malice. Though Eris could not speak for her mount, she understood the need to protect well enough. The pale woman stepped forward and the cross shifted a little as she moved, glinting silvery. There was a red stone set in its center, where the arms intersected. All in all, it was an ornate item. It was therefore surprising to the dark-furred hybrid when the pale woman professed no knowledge of its symbolism.

Eris Eternity. Ill-tempered as she might be these past few weeks, if Eris had one redeeming quality, it was her interest in spirituality -- all of it, as it happened. It was the symbol of a great religion. One of the human religions -- though canines follow it still. The woman's voice was soft, though not so much murmured as to prevent the pale woman from hearing her. It was said a man died on a cross -- a great wooden cross, like that -- with his arms stretched across its arms, and his legs pinned to its base. His death was to forgive or end all sin. The dark woman was murky on the finer points of these beliefs, but she knew the basics well enough. It is a powerful symbol, she concluded. Much more history than this little thing, but to each her own. The hybrid motioned to her own necklace, the small black spiral, and smiled toothily.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]