The things she'll make you do
I made one for you.. so Ember can hate her sister more. Smile Backdated to the 27th.. or before Khaden met Ember? Which?

Firefly had been rather bored with the things going on in her pack. She'd heard that their alpha was currently residing in another pack's lands and she was curious as to what was going on there at the moment. She had been to those lands before, seeing how her own brother lived there, but she hadn't stuck around too long to admire the view or whatever else the pack might offer. She smirked at the idea as she ambled along the edge of their borders, trying to pick the scent up of their leader, the only thing she was catching was the scent of her sister which made her growl softly. She really didn't hate her sibling, she just hated everything about her that she brought on herself. She acted like Firefly had stolen something from her that was so dear and important that she'd never recover.

Firefly shook her head, trying to clear the scent from her nose as she sighed and slipped past the border, knowing Cercelee would probably have her hide for ignoring the pack's bounderies, but she had a good excuse right, they did have her leader holed up in the middle of their lands and there really wasn't any other way for her to visit without going into their lands. She knew it was a weak alibi, but it was what she had, and for the most part she could probably flirt her way out of trouble anyways. She grinned at the idea and flicked her tail softly from side to side as she continued her exploring for the dark and danger that came with being bad.
[html]

out of character

Meep. *scuttles in* I'm SO sorry for the wait in this. Backdated to the 27th works wonders for me. And if you don't have any inspiration for this thread, or think that it took too long, I totally understand if you want to close it/archive it. ><

in character

Life had seemed like it was pressed on fast forward. Khaden had felt like he had only been in the pack for weeks now, but it had felt as if he had never left these lands. He had gone through so much, meeting Ember, being promoted, receiving his co-rank. Despite all the negativity that seemed to be pressuring any sort of happy thoughts to be banished from the Souls land, Khaden had found nothing but happiness. Despite the fact that the two Dahlia de Mai wolves he had met were both wounded as a consequence of this war, as both Cercelee and Ember were hurt from a coyote.

Thoughts as such provided Khaden with paranoia, so instead of lying about in his bedroom with naught to do, Khaden picked his bulk up from the bed and soon found himself out in the graying scene of Twilight Vale. He knew that Twilight Vale was playing Switzerland in the current raging war, but it still made the boy feel better when he was out patrolling the territory. Not only that, but it seemed to give him something to do besides sit around in the Manor and think about Ember. And luckily enough, he had found exactly something to preoccupy his thoughts - or make them worse. Cocking his head, Khaden regarded the figure that was materializing in the distance. "'Scuse me miss." He called, brows furrowed and tail in a bit of a wary stance. "Can I help you with something?"
[/html]
ooc: Tis ok, if you forgive how slow I'll probably be replying.. with the Fay thingy coming through and all.

The little spirited fae was leaping through the tall meadow grasses as she was suddenly caught out in her tresspassings. One final leap as she landed down low in the wildflowers she laughed softly and creeped around on soft paws before peeking up at the male. "I don't know.. can you?" she asked as her emerald eyes fluttered and flirted as she stood up and moved on long legs towards the male. The scent of her sibling seemed to cling to the male slightly as she came to a stop near the stranger. In the back of her mind she wondered just why the stranger carried Ember's scent, but really, she didn't care.

Her hips swaying as she moved past him, her eyes taunting the male as she walked like she owned the world. "What do you want to help me with?" she grinned that devilish smile as she flicked her tail softly, the tip of it almost brushing against his pelt as she relaxed in her skin. The child was bored again, but this time she was playing a little more dangerously, on another's territory at that.
[html]

out of character

Totally understand. Blah, I'm tired. ><

in character

Twilight Vale was notoriously known through 'Souls as being very welcoming, or at least it seemed that way to Khaden. Visitors from all over the lands seemed to come far and wide to see the pack and all it's inhabitants, or at least Naniko. The Aatte boy had to wonder though if their slight open door policy was to attract any sort of trouble in the future. Most wolves came and went as they pleased and as they saw fit, but then again, the wolves that were like that often had very close ties with the pack, and with Cercelee out of commission within the Manor, it basically gave a free ticket to any and all Dahlia de Mai wolves that came scurrying over for her.

So it was not surprising at all to find this femme with the obvious scents that he had gotten all too familiar with. However it was her actions that truly made Khaden furrow his brow and slightly disregard her. Khaden, just pushing a year old, had never quite been seduced before in his life, and was quite unaware to flirting and all components of it. The way she moved though, seemed to make the whole situation vaguely uncomfortable as he felt the urge to back away just a bit, as if she invaded a little too close to his personal space. Her tail, which seemed to flicker upon his own body, was the done deal as he cleared his throat and walked up so that he could get a firm look at her. "Uh, if you're here to see Cercelee, I can show you the way."
[/html]
She laughed softly at his words, assuming that she was here for Cercelee. Shaking her head slowly she grinned and spoke, her light accent teasing as she asked, "Already trying to push me off like an unwelcome guest?" Her emerald eyes danced, twins to those of her own sister, though the only thing the two shared in most aspects of their lives. She liked it thatway, she didn't want to be anything like her sibling who was so serious and stiff. Firefly atleast knew how to enjoy life without caring what the world thought.

Batting her eyes at the male with a pouty lip she sighed. "I heard the boys of Twilight Vale were all such gentlemen.. I guess the rumors were wrong.." She was barely younger than the male but in many ways she'd surpassed him in some fields. She didn't care how many souls she pranced upon to get where she wanted or what she wanted. Firefly wanted everything life could give her, even at the expense of someone else.
[html]

out of character

I have no idea how this is going to play out. Lol.

in character

He didn't quite know what to do with her, in all of her flirtatious ways. Khaden had learned much of sexual invites and the actions therefore by his travels alone, and had an inkling that this scenario was not going to play out how the Aatte boy wished. In all of Khaden's heroic glory and valor, he was unappreciative of her street language, her tactics that she had learned through experience, and could immediately feel discomfort in her mere presence. This female wasn't at all like the other Dahlia de Mai wolves he had met - granted, they were only two, but nonetheless, he was still taken aback that such a promiscuous girl came from the same pack that his sweet Ember hailed from.

Her accusations seemed to fall on apathetic ears as Khaden scrutinized her, shifting weight from one foot to the next. He didn't quite know what to do with her, as if she was some fragile, but dangerous equipment that someone had magically mailed to his doorstop without a container, and he was just a man who wanted to settle into something a little bit more routine. Picking up a paw, and pushing a small stone around with it, he looked back up to the female and attempted to start again. "If you're not here to see Cercelee, then why are you here?" He tried to make it as nonchalant as possible, not attempting to give her any impression that he was trying to ah - how did she say it? "Push her off like an unwelcome guest."
[/html]
She circled him quietly, her body making up for the lack of words that she might have said. Soft brushed of her tail along his hindlegs and belly, longing looks with those eyes that could have belonged to Ember, long legs that moved nimbly yet still did the job they were made for. The discomfort that seemed to radiate off the boy made her smile sweetly as she moved towards him, her mind calculating if it was possible to make the boy her own for a moment.. enough to do justice in her own little game.. Ember sure did have a lot of male friends, for one who wasn't playing games of the heart, she thought to herself as she stepped before him again.

The smile lit her eyes as she decided, maybe another push at one of her boys was what the dark coated sibling needed to decide if she was going to welcome the games into her life. She wanted to play so much against her sibling, but it was Firefly who kept winning, but then again Firefly's goal was to see her sister hurt, if only to remind her to accept her place in the family. Firefly was a born leader, cunning and cruel, Ember was patient and sweet, too giving and selfless to become anything at all.

Pawing at the stone he'd been working at this whole time, her eyes lifted to meet his, those trusting eyes that were so like her sisters.. maybe he could get lost in them.. believing it was his dear sweet friend Ember and not the darker spirited sister they belonged to. His question made her smile slightly as she responded.. "I just wanted to find out if the rumors were true.. " a slight pout crossed her face as she demanded. "Well, are they? Does Twilight Vale house all the glorious beautiful boys?" who said flattery would get you nowhere.. she'd make it a point of getting her just where she wanted to go.
[html]

out of character

Done.

in character

Honestly, Khaden had tried to be nice, he had tried to make the femme realize that what she was doing is useless, for he didn't want anything from her, especially that in which she was implying. His ebony body was rigid, unwelcoming to the intrusions and definitely becoming ever impatient with her ministrations. She reminded him of those queer pedophile men, staring lustfully at the younger girls like they were their prey. And even further, she tried altogether too hard to do anything. Where was any sort of art of subtlety, before it slightly dawned on the irritated male that she probably had none. She just knew how to wave her genitalia in the air and have everyone else coming down in waves.

Coughing a bit as he cleared his throat, attempting to hold back any insulting remarks - slut and whore seemed to wave rather close in his mind - he concluded that she was just a weird creep that needed to leave. Now. Or he needed to. So straightening himself, he regarded her one last time, his final words cutting through the air. "My name is Khaden. If you need me for something serious, then I'd be happy to assist you. But otherwise please leave me the hell alone." And with that, he turned and left, shuddering off the gross vibes he got from her.
[/html]