Everybody's looking for something
WC: 224

Adriana had recently been accepted into Casa and decided to wander around the territory and see if she could run into any of her packmates. She made her way out of the Fort and climbed up onto the roof of a building so she could try to get a good view of her new home. It looked absolutely beautiful with the sunrise. All the flowers were in bloom and everything was green. Adriana looked back at the Fort, looking stunning in the light from the rising sun. She could see a few of the horses grazing nearby and watched as her own mare came trotting up to the building she was sitting on. Elroy was perched on Adriana’s shoulder again and started chattering away. She understood that he was hungry so she got down from the roof and watched as Elroy climbed down off of her and went looking for some breakfast for himself.

Adriana turned her attention to the mare and stroked her snout. How are you doing girl? You like it here in Casa? Dalia whinnied and bobbed her head up and down happily. Adriana smiled, knowing her mare really liked their new home and the other horses that lived there. She patted Dalia’s neck and kissed the hoses cheek. It seemed all three of them were happy with their new home.
[html]

Hadley

so as a note to keep things clear, hadley slept with isa when he was a slave, leading to selene and him breaking up so hes really upset and slowly getting over it. hes also superglued to isa since shes in heat right now XD

Just a quick trip for a meal. Then he'd be nipping right back into the room. That way Isa wouldn't be unsatisfied, and wouldn't be tempted to go anywhere. He ran out of the fort, skidding to a halt as he spotted the small narrow frame of a female up ahead, stroking a horse. Happily he moved towards her, head still hazy with Isa's thick heat scent. Selene! His arms wrapped around her happily, nuzzling into her neck. This was great, she was back! He had so much to tell her.

It was right after that that her scent got through to him. Embarrassed he let go of her, staring at the ground. That was the second time he'd made that mistake. Granted, he wasn't thinking clearly, but it still felt terrible to do such a thing. Selene didn't deserve that. Neither did the poor girls he surprised by doing that. Backing up Hadley desperately tried thinking of a way to get out of this situation and explain what had happened without making a complete disaster of what he'd done.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

While Hadley went out to get a little something to eat, Isa decided to get out and stretch her legs. Her body was stiff and rather sore from all of her and Hadley’s activities. It felt nice to step out into the warm sun. She picked up Hadley’s scent and followed it, realizing he was still in Casa. A smile formed on her face when she saw him, but it quickly disappeared when he wrapped his arms around another woman, nuzzling her and calling her Selene. Isa’s ears flattened against her head. So she did come back, and Hadley wanted her not Isa. She stepped forward, intending to say her goodbyes to Hadley since he would go back to her.

Upon reaching the two, Isa noticed it wasn’t Selene. The woman’s coat was lighter. She also seemed to be older than even Isa. Perhaps four years? Maybe, Isa never was good at telling another’s age. Even if she wasn’t Selene, Hadley proved that he still loved her and wanted to be with her. She was still a short distance away from Hadley and the other woman as she spoke. Maybe I should have brought Selene back for you. Isa was a little hurt but if Hadley was happy, she would accept it. I think she moved on though. I don’t think she would come back, even if she was still at that house. She turned to the woman and gave her a small smile and a nod in greeting. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Isa, Hadley’s partner. Well, I am if he still wants me. There was a bit of sadness in her voice but she would accept whatever Hadley wanted.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Adriana was petting Dalia when a man all of a sudden hugged her, nuzzling her neck and calling her by another name. He seemed to realize his mistake soon enough and let her go. She turned to face him and was about to speak when another female spoke up. She hadn’t even noticed the woman. Feeling a little uncomfortable, Adriana stepped back closer to Dalia. The horse nudged Adriana’s back with her nose, sensing the Lupercies discomfort. Adriana wasn’t quite sure what to do to ease the situation. She was relived when the other female smiled slightly and introduced herself.

It was obvious that the two were together, their scents practically covered each other. Isa didn’t use the word mate though so perhaps the pair were just lovers. Hello. I am Adriana, or Rina, either fine. Is nice to meet you both. And Hadley, Forget about the mistake, it’s fine. Her English was still terrible but it was getting much better with practice.
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

The tiny female stepped back, clearly uncomfortable. Hadley's face burned, unable to look her in the eye. Even the horse seemed to pick up what an idiot Hadley had been, nuzzling the newcomer to cheer her up and assure her that it was only the hybrid that was such a moron to do that. Isa's scent reached him, his tail wagging at that familiar heady scent. He turned to see her with a huge grin, only to learn how expensive his mistake had been.

He did want Selene back, but he would only hurt the hybrid again and again if they were together. It was better to stay here and work on making Isa happy, even if he didn't love her the same way. Hearing that Selene had moved on was good, tension easing even as pain shot through him. I won't leave my partner. His voice was quiet, apologetic in nature. He'd never wished to hurt her. His mistake forgiven was even better. Adriana. Welcome to the pack.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley spoke quietly, stating that he wouldn’t leave her. He seemed to be apologetic. Perhaps she was being a little moody. Isa took a deep breath to calm herself before nodding to Adriana. The French accent was thick as the woman spoke. It seemed her native tongue was French since she was still struggling with English. Je peux vous aider avec l’anglais si vous voulez. Hadley welcomed the newcomer happily. It was still a little awkward between the three but Isa did her best to not appear to be grumpy.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Adriana was beginning to feel very awkward with the couple. She stepped back again before Hadley welcomed her. What she hadn’t expected was for Isa to start speaking French, and fluently. The woman stood there, shocked until she finally snapped out of it and replied. Yes, thank you. Help would be nice. A smile formed on her face as she looked between the two. The two of you make nice couple. Very…cute. She couldn’t remember the word for a moment. How long you been together? It was an innocent enough question but with how they were talking just a moment ago, it could cause problems. Hopefully it wouldn’t though.

<style>
.superadriana1 b {color:#fff;}
.superadriana1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superadriana1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#425466; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2w8mL.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#82B2C4; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
What did she say? Hadley watched Isa, confusion clear on his face. He had no idea what had just been said, noting the matching accent. She sounded like the stranger he'd just met. He looked at Isa, wondering why she had never mentioned knowing another language. Well, they weren't exactly spending a lot of time together talking. Mostly it was Hadley acting wild and Isa letting him get away with it. He needed to behave better. It was just very difficult to do as soon as she came near him.

Instinctively he moved closer to Isa, ears held alert for the presence of others. Adriana seemed as clearly shocked as he was at the words Isa had spoken. Maybe she didn't understand it either. Her words disproved this, replying to what Isa had said. Hadley's ears flattened at the words. Nice couple? He didn't love her, treated her badly, yet she said this. He felt terrible. He looked to Isa apologetically, wishing he could make things better. Not long. They had just gotten together a couple weeks ago, though they had known each other for longer.
[html]

OOC here!

Both Hadley and Adriana seemed surprised when she spoke French. She didn’t think it was that unusual since she spoke multiple languages fluently. Did she really never tell Hadley that? She thought she had but it seemed she didn’t. I’m sorry Hadley, I thought I had mentioned it before. I can speak a few languages fluently and bits and pieces of others. French is one of the ones I am fluent in. She hoped the quick explanation was enough for him.

Isa was going to answer Adriana’s question but then Hadley gave her a quick response. They really hadn’t been together very long. They had known each other since she joined Casa but they had just recently become partners. Isa still wasn’t sure what partners meant though. Oh well, it didn’t matter at that point in time. Would you two be interested in going on a hunt? I don’t know about you two, but I would love a nice piece of fresh meat.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]