Sangilak
Sangilak

Viseral is a pack that derives its culture from that of the Inuit Indians and the wandering Nomad tribes where community and family are highly valued. With Secui being the expected form for members and required physical training for each canine, there is also a large emphasis put on members being self-reliant and keeping themselves safe even when not surrounded by their family. Strength is found in the individual before it can be found in the group. Members will carry a versatile and customizable uniform to display trophies from kills, creative skill, or anything else worth respect and acknowledgement. Rank is based on value to the pack and will have two general categories: Even’ules and Marecks. Even’ules includes hunters, warriors, guardians, and scouts while Marecks pertains diplomats, Craftsmen, and Caretakers. Each sub category will have more specific and defined jobs when they become necessary in the pack.

And what’s New: What sets Viseral apart from other packs is their wish to care for wandering loners. Sections of the pack’s boarders will be monitored and open to loners who need help, shelter, or wandering souls who just need a place to rest.

Potential Members:
Jaden Ohanzee
X’yrin Exultare
Viola
Chara Linard
Thana Theos
Sophie Hughes
Booth Hughes

We have a lot more written up and are looking for some critique maybe? If anyone is interested we’d love to hear that too! ^^
I feel like this is perhaps a little too alike to current packs. It kind of reminds me of AniWaya because of it's background as well as reminding me of AT a bit. I am also kind of confused about the uniform? What's it for and how are they expected to use it when Secui form is expected?
It would have to be a versatile garment, more like a cape than a physical top and bottom set for it to be worn in both forms.
I don't see the similarities to AW, really. AW is based on Cherokee culture, whereas Viseral would primarily be drawn from Zyn's Nomad ideas (with, of course, other influences).
My concern about that is that capes and garments would heavily restrict movement, esp. in combat, ability in which.. I think? ... your pack stresses?

edit: shadow post me, why don'tcha.. -waves fist- I still feel the similarity in pack structure so that's mostly why I find them alike in some way Smile
I'm a mind reader! Tongue

I'm not too familiar with the AW ranking systems, so I'd have to take a look and see where you're coming from C:
I see your point regarding the cape. Mainly the idea of a uniform is something that marks the member as part of the group. Perhaps if not a cape, then a band or something that doesn't hinder movement as you've pointed out. I would see it as, if someone wearing the cape (following this idea for a second) they would discard it in some way if they felt it would constrict movement.

But saying this aloud (in a way) it seems some 'extra' work just to do that. So perhaps something not as 'large'? Collar? Cuff? Band? Or even something like a bandanna *made with natural materials of course c:*
Like Zyn said, we envisioned something workable not just for expressing connection to the pack but for what the character wants or needs as well. And I took a look at AW’s ranking system and it is O.o complex. We want something simpler and more customizable to the player. Members would be given a unique title of their player’s choice from a pool of possible names.
And the Inuit influence to Viseral is MUCH less than the Indian theme of AW. It will be mostly derived from X’yrin’s Nomad culture. ^^
We could use some more members though! Anyone who might be interested could have a character visit, as would be Viseral’s policy, for a short visit or some training just to see how they like it Wink
We'd like to offer an opportunity for anyone to thread with us, if not to join than to at least get a little insight as to what is going on or what is trying to be built.

It is not enough to propose something oocly, but engaging and interaction with the characters involved might give a clearer insight. And of course to see if the character is compatible with the environment. Would anyone like to give it a try?