Salsola & Inferni Conflict
Tried to sort everyone into groups...? D: please let me know if I missed anyone, contradicted anything, etc. If you have already started a thread/group, just kick me in the ass and let me know; the groups above don't have to stand if they're messed up. >___>

<3
Um me n wraith were supposed to be against ramona, I sent the form into Mel but that's all g. I will be making all replies and whatnot tonight.
NP, editing! Mel's been out of commission for a few days; I ought to have taken over better in this thread. >:|

Edit: Also -- me = Emmanuelle? Or Alessandra? Can't edit till I know! ;D
Looking for one more thread for Foxglove, if there's an opening? c: Finally replied to the scouting thread - thank you for the poke, Sie, I'd missed that it was started! ^^; or I forgot, but I think I just missed that, heh.
Stuck Foxglove in group, is okay? O: Not sure if those will have to shift around. >:|

Also, Ems, Shannie -- Mel let me know about your kills, and I've added them above. Sorry about the mix-up. ;_; <333
Valkyrie will ride into battle with wraith and zana(and totally not kill anything) lol Tongue
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=28143 Emms, Wraith, Val
LETS GO LAYDEEZZZ LETS GO WHOOP WHOOP Big Grin

They are like the Spice Girls

Can Wraith be Scary Spice Big Grin
EDIT;; Dibs out on starting. Dx
Is Jonas being killed yet? He's crossed out but not marked by who, so before I try, I figured i'd ask. Also, if no one starts it, I can try to start that thread from my phone. c:
Bump on le question~?
I would rather not start the sacking the camp thread for Salsola, could Denver or Foxglove please do it? If it is still happening?