Salsola & Inferni Conflict
Started scouting thread!
The alliance thread is up!

Second scouting thread is up!

If no one else signs up feel free to throw Ataxia into one or the other of these. :>
I will reply as soon as I can, probs tonight. Is he waiting on the borders for Denver and Alessandra?
If you want, I'll offer Spar to scout with Ataxia.~ o:
Gonna throw Ithiel and probably an NPCed Myrika in with the second scouting thread. <3

No reason Sparrow and Ataxia can't also come. ^^
Wait... am I supposed to post in the first or second scouting thread? D: *confused*
The thread is up made by Mel for me, you and Max. :3 She posted it earlier in the replies. I'll wait for you to reply.
Yup, edited it on the first page to avoid confusion.

Also, for Sparrow and Ataxia's thread, maybe you guys could bring along some of the pNPCs? :O That way the two of you can post quickly but assume others are around. :>
Okay, just making sure. :B I'll get to it today. <3
That sounds good Mel~ I'll PM Shem to decided which ones to bring. <:
Oh hey hey, the final thread is open for sign ups! If you haven't killed a Boreas character yet now is the time. :>

Salvia and Siv are coming from SL, and Ezekiel and Max will be coming from IF.
Emma & Alessandra for the storming of camps. >D
Siri will be there, all rage and wrath. Until he (and Zeke) are needed elsewhere, of course << >:3
Vesper gonna eat the wolves!
Myri, Ithiel, and Draugr can has be there. :3
Though I would like Sparrow to join, if ICly Zeke or Vesp doesn't like the idea of her going into battle, it's a-okay with me. xD She'll mostly hang in the back anyway and try to aim for shots that won't mortally kill the wolves with a bow and arrow, or fight in her lupus form. :>
Vesper would bitch at her afterwards probably but wouldn't prevent her from fighting. :| Or they could kinda fight together in the main thing; she'd mostly be like, "DUN TOUCH MY STUPIDASS SISTER YOU WOLVES."

Poor Sparrow. <33
AHM Denver wants to kill some wolves! 8D
Oh God, if she was fighting with Vesper, Sparrow would be all like, "Must. Prove. Self. ;m;" She'll probably try to match Vesp in order to show her worth or something. >>'' Silly woman. You guys can stick her with Vesper or wherever it'll be best. <3
Is there anywhere I can put Wraith? :3