I'm not asking for forever
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam picked up another large broken board as he looked at his home. the building was falling a part and he had so much work to do to make it use able again. most of the shelves were empty or he had emptied due to the books being moldy ruined or other reasons. Those that could be saved were and today he was going to burn the things the needed to be gotten rid of. As a medic he was studying molds and harmful things figuring best to be rid of the moldy human books.

He moved outside and dumped the books. Huffing he bent down striking a flint rock. Hoping to light some of the wood underneath. He would rid the pack of the mold and hope that it was nothing would be bad for his own health. Lighting the kindle he watched it slowly burn as he stood up. Dusting off his hands he let out a sigh. There was still so much to do.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]