A tide is turning.
[html] Please see this thread in Pack News for further information
I loved this pack, and this is sad to see it go. But I hope that it will be a positive move. Thank you for all your loyalty.

A call went out. A long sorrowful tone that made the woman’s heart ache. But there was time for every creature to change, and their unit was a being all its own. And it was time for change.

Anu waited, Oak by her side, with eyes closed. At the first arrival she said nothing, allowing silence to seep deeply into their minds and hearts. A silence that she had been hearing for some time. Then when the next came, and the next… They all looked to her in a way that Anu could not bare. Where was Savina? She knew their minds wondered, and she would not give them that answer. She had gathered them for one truth, and that was all.

Once the last face came to them Anu stood, her lupus form looking small and as slight as ever. It had never been her intention to come to this meeting, for she had thought that it would never come to this…

Oak had said he would take the weight, he said he would bring them into then next chapter of their cause and that Anu would never have to bare the weight. But the departure of her true friend, one that had never left her before, was too much for Anu to comprehend and thus she could not place her son in the same seat.

Savina is gone. She spoke with a heavy heart and a harder tone then the members might have been used to. Others of her family go with her, following back to the lands of their origin. Anu wanted to hang her head, to advert her eyes and not see the faces that she would be deserting. Crimson Dreams’ borders will be no longer, for I can not give you the protection and the leadership that you deserve. it was then the wolfess looked away, tears forming in her eyes and her heart pounding as the beats rang in her ears with her sadness.

Anu struggled to continue, Cour des Miracles has always been our ally, and the Haskel King... I do not think he will refuse you. Their borders have always been open to us, and I believe now will be no different if it is another pack you are looking for. I know the leaders of Casa will embrace us, Jazper and Anann… I do not wish to send you into the unclaimed lands without guidance. Oak, or I will take you to those borders if it is your wish. The wolfess felt old, as she did in the AniWayan prison. She no doubt looked it, her mouth drawn down in a frown and blue eyes swimming in unshed tears.

I am sorry Dreamers. I wished to give you a home, but I fear myself too weak to do so. It would be the last time that they would ever be called such a name. There were many places for them to go, she had only mentioned two. She only hoped that they would understand, with time that she only wished to set them free…

[/html]