gone for a while
[html]
24.04.2012 . 11am . the dampwoods . lupus form
hope you don't mind me backdating this, it just fits better with my timelines and stuff!

Emotional exhaustion was the worst thing to deal with and Saul Stormbringer had no idea how to make his situation any better. It had been exactly one week today since that fateful night, their joint birthday party that had morphed into something so much more. Lilin had avoided him like an expert- she knew him well enough by now to know exactly when he would be out and in the camp that they had created. She stayed in her hut the majority of the time and it was driving Saul a little bit mad. He knew what they had done was wrong, but the feelings and emotions racing through his body and mind as their lips had met had felt the furthest from wrong. The way she fit against his body, perfectly moulding to his shape, felt an amazing amount of right. But the look in her eyes, despite being bright and feverish, had been something so confused that Saul had let her retreat into her hut. He hadn't realised that she wouldn't speak to him for a week, but as he woke this morning, the twist of anxiety of his gut remaining as he realised that she still didn't want to speak to him.

He's risen early as usually, promising Temeraire and Elias that he would work a little bit more on the treehouse that he and Niernan had started four days ago. The 'foundation' of the treehouse had been laid and Saul was pleased that they'd managed to make the floor flat enough to serve as a platform. Today however, Saul felt the need to get out of the camp that he had made, to get away from the oppresiveness Lilin's absence was creating. It was unfair on the rest of them, especially since neither Saul or Lilin had been open or honest with the rest of them about what had happened. They were supposed to be cousins, but Saul couldn't bear to refer to her as such any more. What they'd done was morally wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to regret it. With a sigh, he'd called out his goodbye to the camp before taking off into the trees.

He hadn't had much of a chance to scout out the area to find out what plants would be useful to him. He'd picked up his medicine bag and it rested precariously on his back as he moved through the forest, sensitive nose picking up on the variety of plants this forest had to offer. He paused for a moment, following his nose until he found a small patch of anise. Sitting for a moment, and trying to remember what anise was good for, Saul allowed the spring sun to heat his back nicely, a soft pant escaping him. It was a peaceful day and he hoped that it would remain as such.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
476+

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Whos an idiot and forgot this marie is thats who beat me with a stick

The young catori man was changing first it was his size and then his feelings and soon it became his looks. Once he hated wearing clothing but he was slowly changing that. Bound to find adventure and what ever else would come his way. he reached to shift the strap on his bag.

Bi colored eyes scanned the land he really would need to start looking for herbs and anything else. The young catori man was still learning about what plants did what and being out here alone was lonely and boring. Not to mention he had none of his books so he really only knew a few plants.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]