CD - Disbanding
[html]
Crimson Dreams Disbanding

Savina’s Departure – The IC explanation

Savina has left the Crimson Dreams lands, sadly, and under the pressure of sole leadership Anu has found herself too aged to take over the pack. The pack will be disbanded. Some NPCs have left with Savina and other members may choose to do the same. Members who wish not to be left without a pack they are encouraged to seek out the borders of CdM or CdC, for they have been long standing allies of Crimson Dreams.

An IC-RO can be found here. I understand if it is not as sufficient as members might want, I hope that you will understand how hard it was to write.

Full disbandment will happen on Monday, May 7th. To give a people some time to think about what they wish to do with their characters.

Many thanks for many years – An OOC note

I would like to thank everyone that has been a part of CD over the years, and for their loyalty. This was a hard choice to make, and I hope that the change will be a positive one for all of it’s members (even if not immediately). I appreciate the help that many have given me personally while a part of this pack, and cherish the plots, threads and drama that we were able to create.

Personally, I will be sticking around. With Anu, Oak, and of course Alder… So I hope that there will be many possibilities for the future, and that I will not loose the bonds I have made with players during our time in CD.

[/html]
Ilu Alli. <3
<33 so sorry to hear this, but hopefully something good will come from it! LY Alli!
Ohh, the RO thread made me tear up! So sorry to hear this, but I am so glad to know you are staying... <3 <3 <3
Sad((( Noooo!!! I am Soooo sad now.
Sad *huggles*
<333 Hugs and love, Alli dear!
CD noooooooo Sad Sad Sad Sad

Hugs to you and Erin, Alli.
Two packs in a week. Now I'm really sad.
On a brighter note, I think you did a great job leading Crimson Dreams when the leader disappeared, and I'm looking forward to continuing to thread with you. Smile
I am such a sad panda to read this :[.

But as I said, Erin and Alli have been great leaders and I understand their reasons. You guys have been great, but real life always comes first <33
:< Crimson dreams has always been a wonderful pack and you guys have always been wonderful leaders - we love you, Alli! <3 <3
WHAAATTT?? Nooo!

;_; sadface You guys were awesome at leading, I really think you've done well
*hugs Erin & Alli*
Any Dreamers who would like an IC temporary home are welcome as guest in Casa while you search for a more permanent home if you would prefer not to live a loner life IC.

You need only PM myself or Katie (Anann) to verify that your character will be staying temporarily in Casa.
This has made me very sad I cannot deny, I loved CD, seriously while I was a member I loved it so much, I'm sure when I read the RO post I'll cry. I love you CDers and hope all goes well for you in future roleplaying here.
CDM will be happy to have anyone from CD who don't want to travel far Smile

I myself will be taking Silvano there.

<3 to you guys for leading <3
OnO I really liked CD... I'm glad I was able to interact in the pack while I played Amata for that short time... Q~Q
Though only a member for a short while, I shall miss CD. Much love to Alli and Erin, who were great pack leaders and I look forward to threading with Alli and y'all in the future. Now I just got to figure what Cassia will do in the meantime
As Gen said, anyone is welcome in CdM. As allies of CD, any members moving will have automatic acceptance. Smile I'll miss CD
Thank you everyone for your support. I appreciate it greatly, and knowing your feelings eases the heartache that this decision has brought me.

I hope to thread with all of you in the future, and think that this will place many people's characters on a positive path towards a change in their development or set others free to switch characters if they wish.

i have chosen a new icon in CD's honor Smile I will miss it greatly. <3