A New Home
[html]

OOC: Heyo Soran! lol

A dreamer no more; the home he had come to know after he came to these lands is no more, leaders left with heavy hearts and guided those who wished for it to new homes; Kota knew only one place he wanted to go. New Dawn, the name itself even applied a new begining for him, he had also heard rumors that his first friend from crimson dreams was now here. He hoped they were true, now Kota stood on the boreders of the New Dawn Pack lands and wondered would he have to go through this again before his time was done on this world?

Kota looked back and forth a moment then laid back his head in a loud calling howl for whoever that may come to meet him and pass judgement on rather he was welcome or not. After the howl ended he just stood there and waited while the slight wind blew the cloth he used for a cloak up off him just slightly and in doing so reveiling the sword and belt around his waist. The sword and cloak were both momentos from his now gone home.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Hello! Big Grin / +223

The sky was overcast and the wind had picked up; the air was chilled and pregnant with the promise of a cold spring storm. Thunder could be heard over the mountain tops, and the Alpha of New Dawn trotted briskly down from the foot hills, eager to get away from the high places before the rain came. He turned in the direction of the den, but a call came to him. He turned mid-steps, and headed towards the borders.

As he neared, the sky finally broke loose, and large drops began falling from the darkened sky. Zalen sighed, and by the time the caller came into view he was soaked. The ebony male lifted himself from all fours onto his hind legs to be on even level with the stranger. He noted his attire; a cloak, and a sword tied to his waist; Zalen was struck by de ja vu, from the time when Thanatos had joined.

Greetings Zalen said, setting his posture into a dominant stance, You are upon New Dawn’s borders and I am its Alpha. What business do you have here? He was speaking in a brusque tone, perhaps a little harsher then he usually did, but he was somewhat put off by the dark male’s appearance, and the linger pack scent upon him. That, plus the rain didn’t help.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The chill to the air, and the nip within the winds had actually made the subord monster to find a sleeping spot with in the pack den, the one place that he hated being unless he had to be within because of the rain, the three trees that had served as a lean-to for the month of punishment had been almost like the home he would rather be in and not in the pack den. Most of the females around the pack where in heat and the male couldn’t stand it. This female whimpering from the odd feelings, or the lovers whispering back and forth to each other about stupid, and ever so pointless things like who loved the other more. The male growled as he stepped out of the pack den sitting under the overhanging mouth of the den, looking at.

A sound tickled the monster’s ear as he lifted up to make sure just what he thought it was, as in fact a howl. The male snorted, as he thought of what a fool he was for leaving the warmth of the pack den even just to sit where he was looking out at nothing. The male sighed as the sound was confirmed to him that it was a howl. The sorry excuse for a pack member brought him-self up to the three working legs as he let the one hang there, with the missing part of the fourth leg missing after an inch or two down from the elbow.

Moving with only the speed of a tripod the male came to the border, seeing he was not the first to come, the silver male stepped up and pushed his good leg ahead of the black leader, ready to protect the midnight pelted leader if it came down to it.

He looked to Zalen and gave him a nod, his face was stone cold and lacked any type of emotion. Then the two toned blue eyed Sawtooth monster looked to the bipedal rouge with a hunger for information deep within his sapphire blue eye.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Heyo Soran! lol

Kota glanced upward toward the darkend sky as the rain began; this at least in his eyes was a positive sign for rain he believed washed away the old and gave rise to the new. Though he may look a bit threatening, Kota meant no harm to anyone in fact he only carried the sword because it was given to him by a ghost in the old town that used to lay in Dreamers lands. Kota noticed the dark male coming toward him from afar and took note of the sort of displeased way he moved.

The black brute in true old fashion drew his sword and knelt on the rain covered ground with the sword tip resting in the ground itself; both hands grasping the hilt and his head bowed "I come seeking a new home; Crimson Dreams has fallen and I seek your permission to join your pack, Sir." Kota made no move to rise nor any threatening movement for he knew that in drawing his sword may have set the Alpha on edge.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +240

When Noah came to his side, Zalen relaxed a little. Though the Rhiannon male was cold and distant, it was still good having another pack member with him when meeting a stranger, especially an armed one. Noah gave him a curt nod and stepped slightly in front of Zalen, not in a disrespectful way but almost a protective way. How odd. But Zalen was torn from these thoughts when the male in front of him moved suddenly. Zalen’s hackles rose immediately when he saw the glint of sword being drawn, but the male dropped to his knee instead in a chivalrous and human form of genuflection. Zalen couldn’t help but turn his head to the side curiously.

But then the male spoke, and what he had to say shocked the Damaichu male; Crimson Dreams was no more. Zalen’s mouth fell upon, Crimson Dreams has disbanded? he looked incredulously at Noah, completely aghast. What was going on? First Ichika and now Crimson Dreams?

Though Zalen did not know much of Crimson Dreams, it had been where Soran and Deuce had lived before coming to New Dawn. He had never thought ill of the pack, and had hoped they though the same of New Dawn. But now, there would never be chance for any relationship between the two clans. Stand, give us your name. What happened to Crimson Dreams? Why is it gone? Zalen wanted these questions answered before he could proceed.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Noah might be one of the meanest members in the whole pack however the male was still a member of the pack and would not allow anyone that was not from this pack to lay a single claw upon the alpha whose pelt was the color of the darkest of dark nights. That was part of the deal with getting the silver monster as a pack member, he would protect the leaders and all of the members till his death, it would be an honor to die protecting the pack from any harm. After all it was how he had been decorated with so many scars, was protecting the one’s he felt had earned the right to have that walking shield around them.

The silver male took note of how the black rouge stood upon two legs, and upon his side was a sword. The silver male found him-self wanting to shun the rouge for having such a human like weapon upon his side. The silver male was glad that Zalen was allowing him to take a step in front of him. It made the silver monster soul feel better knowing that if something happened the leader would be able to get away and protect the pack.

Watching the rouge make a move and his hand going to his side, the silver male reacted as quickly as he could to that action as he brought his lips up to his nose, snarling as he took a step forward not sure of what this rouge’s plans where but it was clear what the silver male’s plans where.

The next words sent Noah to take a step back, the pack where he was raised as a child was no longer around, this made the silver monster ever so sad. ”Put your weapon down Rouge…” The male spoke slow and in a tone to let the rouge know he wasn’t joking around. Though the tip was pushed into the muddy earth the silver male knew that he could swing it up and attack the black leader.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

There was clear sadness in Kotas eyes when he looked up from the ground; he had thought he had found a perminate home but now that was gone. When the leader bade him to stand Kota stood up and sheathed his sword once again in its home "Savino and some of her family have gone back to their origins...Anu is unable to lead the pack herself. I came here to New Dawn...for a new begining and i have a friend here; Soran, she made me feel welcome in Crimson dreams" the black furred male turned his gaze to the wolf whom seemed to stand in protection to the Alpha. "My blade is as harmless to you or your leader as a feather is to a pup; and i will not disgrace my blade by disguarding it on the ground" his voice held no signs of disrepect or threat.

Those blue eyes of his turned again back to the Alpha "if i may Sir, i would like to seek a home in your lands" he then realised that he had not give his name as asked "my name is Kota" a simple enough name. True he stood like a human and wore a sword but no part of him would ever be human; he detested staying in the old human structures and felt as if he were betraying his race if he did so. He only stood the way he did because some defect in him caused him great pain when he took this form and prevented him from returning to four legs.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +364

Zalen glanced over at Noah when he commanded the man to put his sword down. Zalen was not too worried about the weapon, it seemed flimsy and human made; he could have easily snapped it in half with jaws. But still, he appreciated his pack brother's concern. The male however did not place the sword down but instead stood and sheathed it; the blade must have meant a lot to him, and Zalen could understand this. He would never part with his earrings, they were the only part of his mother he had left. The connection between objects, while odd, was something that the Alpha would not judge another upon.

The former Dreamer then explained what had befallen Crimson Dreams; one of their leaders had left to their homeland, and the other could not sustain the pack on her own. It saddened Zalen but he nodded sagely; packs came and went, it was a part of life. Change had to occur, or it would not longer be life. Then the blue eyed male mentioned Soran and Zalen perked, Ah yes, she was a Dreamer once, but came with me when I requested her presence. She is one of our Gammas here, an emissary of our pack.

Finally, the male gave his name; Kota, a strong name that Zalen instantly liked, Well Kota, we would be more than glad to have you in our ranks, though you must realize that are ways are not the same as the Dreamers were. We are wolves here, natural, and we have no use for human abodes, and then, gesturing to the sheathed blades, or weapons. However, I will not ask you to part with it, for there is another here to also shares the love of these weapons, and they could aid us in a time of need.

Then, turning to Noah, Zalen did something he had never done before, What say you Noah? Do you think what I've said is fair? The Alpha was not sure why he had asked, but perhaps it was because Noah, as a subordinate, had a different understanding of the goings on of the pack, insights that he as the leader may not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:4+

The comment was not something that the silver male welcomed; he felt it to be rather rude and crude. Noah upon his three legs, protecting the alpha male upon four legs, forms someone that stood upon two. So maybe the metal was thin, and maybe yes, it could be bitten though with a powerful snap of the canine jaw. However Noah had seen what his father was able to do with just a small dagger, and that alone made the silver male worry about the safety of the black leader.

The silver male kept his good eye upon the black rouge. The male wanted to say something cold, and wanted to bring him aware of just how smart it would be to watch the words and actions that he made the choice to show these two pack members. Noah was horrible about judging others that he met upon the borders, they wronged him there he wouldn’t forget about it. Though the silver tripod monster would never attack at the borders, however he would be sure to turn a cold shoulder upon them when they needed him unless they have done something to redeem them-self in the eyes of the last Sawtooth male heir.

Almost in a taboo manner the male spoke out of turn, though his voice still let the rogue know that he was not being a jokester here. ”Soran is a very important lady to me and this pack. I am glad that you where able to find a friend within her.” The silver male voice almost grumbled as he spoke. ”A feather can deadly with in the wrong hands. To you or I, or even a child as long as the pups that called the Dreaming lands home not ever so long ago. “ Noah spoke and then he looked back to the black leader, after the male had made his passing call, the silver subord knew that the male had a point. If they were ever attacked by members of the other packs around them for whatever reason the male knew having these human like weapons. ” I don’t want it in the pack den. Sky has her pups. What if one of the pups got into a mood to investigate what the shiny object was, and gets hurt?” Noah was not trying to question or change the outcome that the black leader had offered to the male at the borderlines. Frankly Noah was thinking for the safely of the pups and not the pack. To have them in the lands was one thing, but the pack den was another.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Kota wastched the two for a long moment and felt at ease when the acceptence was given to him from the Alpha; he would indeed have a new home and this pleased him greatly. The words that the three legged wolf spoke however did not please him at all; it sounded -at least to Kota- that the silver one was insulting Crimson Dreams; it may no longer exsist but it was his home and he shall at least still defend the name. Yet Kota knew that this particular moment was not the best time for that at all. As the silver one spoke of having 'it' in the pack den Kota shifted from one foot to the next then spoke to the silver one "a feather can indeed cause harm if held within unsteady and unlearned hands. As for being in the pack den; i perfer to have my own den where i may be alone" that last part directed as more of a question to the Alpha.

"And for this Sky and her pups...if they should take an interest in my sword i shall caution them of its danger then seek the mothers permission to counsil the pups on the safety of such items" he ended this with a nod. A step taken toward the border; but a paw carefully placed was again lifted and retreated to its original place beside its twin. Kota looked at the Alpha with a submissive questioning look; wanting to know if he were allowed to come into the lands now.

Kota knew that there any number of rules or rituals that he may not know of this pack yet so he wanted only to tred as lightly as possible in order not to make himself the target of everyones scorn especially the Leader. The cold rain had soaked the black brute to the skin under his fur and a slight shiver overtook him before he forced it away again. He would have to dry his cloak -which he wore mainly for being around new people and would later not wear as much- and make sure his sword and its sheath both are spotless of moister.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +280

Zalen furrowed his brow slightly as Noah spoke, the silver male once again choosing the insulting path rather than the diplomatic one. But he had a point about the sword, Sky’s puppies were indeed curious, the idea of Kota putting the sword somewhere safe, perhaps burying it in a location known only to himself, as Thanatos had done with his weapons, would be a good idea. Zalen was about to open his mouth to speak these words when the newcomer spoke in defense of Crimson Dreams, and then said of how he would like a den of his own.

Zalen became immediate tense, and when Kota made a subtle movement to move into the borders, Zalen moved in unison as to block him, No, if you are to enter our pack, you must abide by what we expect of our members. We eat together, and we sleep together. If you wish to have your own den, then perhaps you are best suited on your own as a lone wolf. Zalen remembered the days he was alone, how frightening it was, yet how freeing. He could understand why this Dreamer would want his own place, he most likely had one in his old pack, but that was not how things worked around here. If everyone lived on their own, in separate hovels, what would they be anyway? Not a pack, not one that Zalen would recognize at least.

Then, remembering the sword, Zalen crossed his arms, The den is large… His voice was quiet and level, you will have all the privacy you need there, I promise. He did not want to turn away the male over such a small inconvenience.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Noah did not mean to insult the lands of the Dreamers, after all when he was a child he lived in the lands, and was living in the prison of a room for many of days, while his father was off trying to chase tails of the ladies around the packs. It was known that Lucifer just wanted to use the pups is puppets with his war against Deuce. That just what both boys where to him were tools, stupid little tools. The tripod was once a black fluffy pup, looking out of a window dreaming and thinking of what was outside of the house that they were held up in.

Noah had opened his mouth to approve of him keeping the sword away from the pups, and then the black rouge spoke about having his own den. Noah looked to the leader, knowing the rules where that there was one pack, and one den. It was just one of the many symbols of the pack to make everyone within the pack den aware that every one that was in these lands where one, they needed to think, act, and be one in order to make this pack work.

When the rouge made the choice to step forward Noah jumped forward as he twisted his head so that his good eye was in line sight of his foot, as he started to snarl. The sound was not loud enough to mute out the powerful voice of the black leader, but they where there, adding to the power that the male added by stepping forward blocking his entry into the pack lands. Noah wouldn’t mind to terrible bad if the male did join the ranks and because the newest wolf to hold the subord rank with him. It wasn’t a high honor within the pack, but for the Sawtooth it was a better rank then where he had been.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Kota let a small smile cross slowly over his maw at the news of the pack den being large enough that he did not need to sleep close to anyone; she still perfered his own den for more private matters should that day ever arrise but he would bend to these rules. He let his hand touch the sword at his side absently; a more of a caress then just a touch "a spirit...led me to this blade and i will not part easily with it, Leader of New Dawn...i have your word that it shall be safe if i choose to hide it somewhere?" his tone was very submissive as it had been the whole time and his question was a very good one; the sword meant a lot to him but he didn't know exactly why.

The step toward the borders was not meant as a straightforward intent to come into the lands but intended as an unspoken question; yet the subtle movement of the leader had given him his answer all the same, business here was not yet concluded and he was not yet a welcomed member. Kota again lowered to his knees and again his tail tucked submissively "i will adhere to your rules and rituals Sir. But i do have one question; should i find a mate" he broke off there a moment "a mate of whom i shall spend my life with" his definition of mateship being made clear "where- for the sake of privacy -would we be allowed to mate?" this had been the dark males main concern about the pack den.

Kota turned his attention breifly to the silver three legged one that one should learn to watch carefully before reacting it was an inward thought but Kota could very much appreciate the need to protect ones leader and lands and for that he secretly congratulated the silver one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +1

Zalen put a hand, in a gesture of calming, when Noah moved forward to subtly snarl at the male, Noah… He hissed quietly, not in anger, but in a gentle warning. The gray male had seemed on edge lately, angry. Zalen was no longer sure if it was because of his earlier punishment, or something else. Perhaps it was the females… they were setting everyone on edge.

Kota spoke briefly about his coming by the blade and this perked Zalen’s interest; a spirit? Suddenly he understood much more the attachment to the weapon, he supposed it was as his attachment to the two ruby feathers tied in his mane. Even now he was sure his great-grandmothers spirit watched over them, perhaps she was even a part of the rain.

Kota continued, and his reasoning for wanting his own den was made clear; Zalen could not help it, and his maw broke into a smile and then a laugh, Ah! I see, do not worry, when such a time comes you may feel free to elope with your mate into the woods for a time. That’s what he supposed the others were doing anyway, he had yet to see Insomnia and Shadow, nor Augustus and Ciara; copulating anywhere near the den-site, which was probably for the best.

Suddenly, a loud burst of thunder cracked seemingly right above them, and Zalen flinched instinctively, but then calmed and shook his head of the rain, Come, let’s be out of this weather. Noah and I will show you back to the den, where you may meet the others. And with a nod, Zalen dropped again to all fours and began the trek back to the heart of the territory.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

• Take a moment to check out our Game and the Moons to see how you can start collecting rewards.
  • Remember to study your new realm by reviewing the Map and Territory Guide so you may know the land in which your family thrives. Do not be afraid to travel anywhere within the borders of New Dawn.
  • Please read about our Culture and take a moment to review our Policies so you are best equipped to live as a true wolf.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu) or Nuki (Titania Moonsong). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!