Pack idea.
EDIT; Lol. Never mind!!! Derp! I feel stupid. Should have checked that out first xD
There's already a pirate pack being made.
Lol. The disappearing packs created a huge urge for new packs XD

http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...=0&#entry262526

This look good?
Yeah, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you'd like to look at it?!) Corsair is already underway as far as pirate pack ideas go. ^_^ Perhaps you'd like to make a pirate character for Despi's idea, though!

Also, moving this to Pack News forum. <3 Pack ideas and the like ought to go there, no big deal!
xD faceealm. I have edited that out then. Coincidence that we both thought of the same thing! I could join, possibly, but something I have noticed is the fact the ranks are in another fancy language! I dont like not knowing what things mean... the use of other languages on here just seems to have gotten old x'D. But I am pretty fussy ;p.

Oh god, sorry if I have made this into a critisizing thread! I guess I could always come up with a new idea... unless loads of other people are making packs, too? ...a Spartan pack of warriors could be cool. -drags in the men are superior idea again-
O ya. Like 5 different packs in the making. They're all fair interesting.
The Corsair ranks are in English...?

But yes, there are lots of people jumping on this opportunity. Smile
Just saying, Danny, all I want out of life is a Spartan warrior pack. But when I started outlining one, I was like "THIS IS CDC" and gave up.
Lololololol. Nevermind me, again! Seems I got confused. Saw a potential pack thread for potential rank names earlier, and just scanned through it, noticing they were in some other language. I think I thought Corsais was that same pack, seeing as its not every day new packs.get made! But actually reading through the Corsairs idea, I LOVE. I am considering joining, somehow...
Also, I think five new pack ideas is far from enough... x'D Feel free to now discard this idea completely.
Also... lololololol @ Rosie Wink