Hidden Relation
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: lupine form

Rain fell down in the night. It covered the land, promising life and healing. The coyote stood out there, tail wagging happily. She was ready to launch out, slipping and sliding over the muddy ground. Being healed was the best thing ever! Terra was sure that nothing could go wrong now. Happily she lifted her head, letting the rain cover her coat, soaking her to the bone. It felt absolutely fantastic.

Stretching out Terra shook herself and broke into a twisting run, dancing over the grounds. She was a fleeting sight, flashing in and out of the area. Occasionally she would enter an area where a thin stream of light broke through, a gorgeous red against the dark land before disappearing again, quiet yips of joy echoing through. The rain drowned everything out, but there was still life there, life that she loved and celebrated with all her might.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

I made a table!

[html]
[html]

OOC here!

Rain falling, coat wet, tail swaying, head high, Alex had to admit he was a stunning creature in any weather that happen to great him. As always he held himself with such pride and Charisma that is water could feel, it would be honored to fall onto his fur. He moved slowly through the trees and his hands gently touched the bark of them, here and there as he made his way around. Something about a walk in the trees during a rain was beautiful and breathtaking. The rain made everything look as though the forest was a secret and he was the one who was picked to walk through it. The forest like many things embraced him openly.

His day dream of being alone and by himself in the beautiful rain brushed forest was quickly pushed aside however as he picked up the scent of another near by. He listened and heard small little yelps, all of which were happy and in no way a warning or call for help. He followed them and found that this sound was moving and moving fast. he didn't much care for chasing it down so he did the next best thing. When a sound runs from you, call it and wait.

Forest so free, and land so clean, rain fall down and wash over me. Beauty is everywhere, come and join me, dance in the starts or dance in the sea. I call to you so you can come to me, Why don't you join me, please come to me.

His siren song rang out, not to high and not to soft, it was a teasing tone and his voice, judging my the sounds of the yips would be loud enough to reach this creature that was running all around. He wondered if he would be in for a surprise this day, another female perhaps? Oh he was right about both things but his version of a surprise was far off. Little did the beautiful male know, this day was going to be a reunion of sorts.

Alex stood there and leaned against a tree as he closed his eyes and kept singing his beautiful song. His tail slowly swayed to the tune and kept him in time as a smile went to his face and his ears perked in order to hear if the yipping was to stop and if the person just out of the reach of his greenish/blue eyes was going to walk closer and see where the beautiful music was coming from.

<style>
.alexwonder .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.alexwonder p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alexwonder b {color:#AAF7E6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The rain fell over her, dancing lightly through the trees. Another sound soon joined the pattering sound of the raindrops. Terra slowed her romp through the woods, ears pricked to listen. What was this? The song drew her closer, moving to investigate what was making that beautiful melody. Her steps were light, hardly a print left behind as she moved to investigate. The voice wrapped around her, teasing and fun.

Terra danced around the clearing, teasing with whether or not she would actually enter. Pausing Terra shifted into her optime form, leaving behind the fleet form she'd been using to travel. Shaking her long hair out of her face she finally stepped out, looking over at the sandy male standing before her. The coyote grinned mischievously at the one before her, hips swaying slightly as she continued moving to the music.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[html]

OOC here!

Alex smiled as he saw the small pretty thing comes from behind the trees. Her smile was much like his own and to see her come towards him with hips swaying to his voice was a pleasant sight to see. He kept his song going making it nice and slow to match that walk of hers. She was smaller than he and yet perfectly proportioned. Beautiful hair, curves, eyes and a smile to match. As Alex looked to her he couldn't help but notices that her cute little smile was so alike his. His tail moved with her hips as his hands rested gently on the bark of the tree that he was leaning against. As he neared the end of the song he pushed from the tree and met her in a open area and he stopped as he looked into her eyes and his voice trailed off with the end of the song. He looked her over, not hiding the fact and tilted his head lightly to the side before putting out his hand. And what, may I call this pretty jewel that I found in the middle of a forest?There was no way for him to know that this "pretty little thing" was in some way related to him, so there was no caution in his actions, only the same drive and teasing nature there always was. Things were going to get very interesting.

<style>
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She kept moving, keeping her distance from the one singing. It was a tether holding her there before him, a spell to keep her still. Eyes noted the slim muscles, the build that promised strength and speed. This would be one that would be hard to outwit. Flashing dark eyes met his sea colored ones, laughter contained inside. Who was this stranger that had called out to her? Terra had heard the words, listened to them. It had been for her. The song ended, and Terra's movement ceased, muscles still prepared for flight. He had called her in, but he would not keep her.

Her tail twitched lazily as he looked over her. She knew that she was beautiful in a way. Not the way that Kit spoke of her, complimenting and sending her into a stuttering mess, but in a distanced calculating matter. His gaze didn't bother her, simply shifting slightly to keep him distracted. She stepped back as his hand reached out, as wild and out of reach as ever. Evera. And who is the charmer that called me? Her voice was musical, sliding around to tempt him to drop his guard.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[html]

OOC here!WC:364

Alex watched her closely as he hummed a few bars and then he heard her question. He listened to her name, it was an interesting name indeed, she like him was keeping a close eye. Why would this female be watching him like he watcher her. Yes he was a stranger but there was more, something familiar about those eyes that studied him.

Alexander is the name belonging to this charming man you speak of.Alex swayed lightly as she did and his tail moved with him, there movements were almost identical as he watched her. That name of yours, It is beautiful, Very fitting for a beauty such as yourself. Tell me Evera, Where does the name originate? It is very exotic and for it to belong to you must mean your a beautiful woman from far off, not from here?

Alex continued to smile and every word from him was like silk and he was legitimately Interested in this woman. There was something about her that he wanted to figure out. Something that made him thirst to know more. This feeling was odd because never before had he truly wanted to know more about someone other than the question, her place or his. This was all very interesting.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: since terra has no idea what she looks like she wont notice their similarities XD

Terra smirked at the name given. Clearly he thought quite highly of himself. She could hear it just in the way he introduced himself. His stance was quite confidant as well, as confidant as her own. Well, hers was partly an act, the other just the pure confidence that came from escaping death as often as she had. She had done it before, and had no doubt that she would continue to do so many more times.

Her tail swished proudly at his words. It wasn't her name, but that didn't matter. She had stolen it for her own use. It wasn't like Evera was ever going to travel east and find out what Terra had been doing anyways. Far west past the mountains to where they start again. Where do you come from? Clearly somewhere sunny with your bright demeanor. Teasing and flattering, working to draw out what she wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>