Does someone need saved?
The sun was slowly setting on the horizon, the air cooling slowly, but the wind almost seemed to halt around the Marino male. His stance sturdy and spread at the right distance and angle. Arms out and hands grasped tightly but not too hard around the hilt of his celtic sword. The blade glistened in the setting sun's rays. The oceanic stare of tuxedo male was focused and determined as he stared down his opponent, and without warning he took one step forward his blade comes down at an angle, then he with a twist of his wrists cuts across his target, and brings the blade up, blocking. His body danced in an almost poetic fashion as he went through dodges, blocks, and attacks. His body twisting, turning, and his gaze never leaving his opponent. He continued not smiling, not laughing. His face stern and unwavering. Aro was not going to loose, and not going to give to this opponent. He could feel the wind rushing around him with each attack, dodge, and block.

He could feel the sweat collecting in the pads of his hands, he was beginning to worry, and he rushed his opponent, his sword both shield and weapon as he did this blocking swiftly and then coming down with the killing blow when he determined he had an opening. His wrists pivoted, one hand releasing to allow the swords point to aim downward. His opponent's spine severed from it's skull. A calm, but twisted smile coming to his muzzle.

There was nothing there. Aro was alone. The sun, the moon, the stars, the trees, the grass, and the earth his the only witnesses to Aro's epic battle. The point of his sword wounding only a few unfortunate blades of grass and the earth. Withdrawing his sword, he took a rag from his pouch and wiped away the dirt from the tip gingerly. A smile still on his muzzle.
[html]
OOC Laughs

He hadn't been doing much. Just out getting a meal for Isa. The scent of her heat was mingled with his own fur, his posture tall and proud from the knowledge that he had managed to claim her and keep any other males from taking her. Well, there had been one, but he'd made Isa cry. If Hadley ever saw him again that hybrid was gonna be sorry he'd ever been born. Not that Hadley had a clue about how to fight. He knew some defensive skills, but that was the extent of what he could do. On this route a familiar flash had him frozen to the spot.

His gaze had shot over, spotting someone working with his sword. Hadley's heart pounded loudly, watching the deadly dance unfold. The grace and skill was breathtaking, and absolutely terrifying. Hadley wasn't sure what he would do, faced with such destruction. He wanted to run and hide, to curl up where no one could see him. Instead he stared, watching with a strange fascination. What must it be like, able to deliver death so easily? Hadley shivered at the thought. He didn't want to be able to do that, only to be able to protect those with him. That was all.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields b {font-weight:bold; color:#775f2c; letter-spacing:.5px}
.darkfields p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
The Marino male, with nothing but Knight blood rushing through him, glanced over after sheathing his sword. The scent came to his nose, both tantalizing and masculine at the same time. He didn't understand that was the slight scent of heat mixed on the male and his mind felt a tickle of thoughts not quite his own. Trying to play it cool he smiled over to the male and walked a few steps closer, "Hey, don't look so shocked, you're in Casa di Cavalieri, are you not?" He joked before closing more distance and then extended his hand, the scent of heat filling his nose more, and the scent of a woman he had yet to meet. His tail wagging and the thoughts flooding through his mind. He wanted to say something but instead tried to push the thought away, "I'm Aro Marino, the first born son of Jazper." He was being a little casual, but he hoped Hadley wasn't too much for completely formal introductions.

The scent getting to him and he licked his lips baiting back the watering his mouth was beginning to do. His eyes trying to casually glance over Hadley's form. He was a handsome male, "..so..are you mated..I smell something a little...overpowering within your scent..." He had to bring it up. It was becoming too obstructing to his thoughts. It was making it hard for him to be clear.
[html]
OOC Laughs

The warrior moved closer to Hadley. He shivered slightly, trying to shake free from the horror that had gripped him. He had seen the male move with the intent to kill, and he'd been good at it. The hybrid managed a shaky smile at the joke. It was true. He was in a pack of warriors. Most of the time he felt safe there, but occasionally something happened, and he was reminded that the canines he lived with were dangerous. The raid had terrified him far enough, even when he was envious of their ability to defend the land.

Hadley. Their leader certainly had a fair number of children. He'd met a couple so far, all in this pack. This would be his third. Had they all decided to stay together? Hadley was a little envious of that. He didn't have a family to be with. He was on his own. Well, not quite. He had his pack, and his partner. His tail wagged at the mention of the scent clinging to his fur. Hadley straightened up with some pride before speaking. Not mated. Is the heat scent. My partner's in it right now. Left him feeling rather restless, but hey. It was fantastic being around her when she wasn't exhausted.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
Aro licked his lips again, mouth still watering some. The brown hued male spoke and the tuxedo male caught the name. Hadley. He went on answering all of the Marino's inquiries. "Heat, huh...that's what that sweet scent is..you seem pretty proud of yourself." He laughed at observing the male's pride. "..not mated, huh? Well, do ya' want her to be more? Or just enjoying having that sweet scented female to yourself for now?" He laughed more amused with the male that thought with his other head. "...don't sweat it, man..." He lifted his hand and patted Hadley's back a little hard, just a jovial male to male pat.

He thought a little more about things, and figured it best to get away before that scent ( even though, weak made his blood rush through him) got to him. "Hey, wanna spar?" He tilted his head some a cocky grin forming on him, "I can teach ya' a few things...maybe even if ya' need it I can mentor ya'.." He mused a little. Looking away he let his gaze search the grass near trees, "Let's get some good sparring sticks...I'll test your skill.." He walked quickly away and toward a large elm tree and picked up a thick, but sword length stick, then promptly found another. "Here!" He tossed it toward him, "...better ready yourself!" He came at Hadley, stick drawn.
His ears flattened down, embarrassed at how obvious his pride had been with his actions. It was difficult to think straight with the scent surrounding him. Logic hadn't entered into what he was doing for days. He'd just reacted on instinct to the scent that told him to keep Isa away from others and to mate with her as often as possible. There had been nothing more to it. His ears twitched at the question, staring down at the ground. He didn't want Isa as his mate, no. He just wanted her to be happy. If that meant taking her as his mate, that was what he would do. He just couldn't bear the thought of hurting her because of his mistakes.

A blow to the back caused the male to jump, eyes wide. What was that? The grin from Aro assured him that he wasn't in trouble. Worst case he just wanted to torture Hadley. The male pushed those grim thoughts aside, sure that he wouldn't be harmed. Everything would be alright. He nodded his head at the mention of mentoring. That was something that he needed. A way to fight and defend those who needed it. A stick was tossed towards him, Hadley snatching it down. What? Eyes widened as Aro charged him, the stick dropped as he braced himself against the blow, arm prepared to catch the worst of it and ward it off.
His stick came crashing hard onto the man's forearm, he body pressing into the blow, eyes looking deep into the others, "Not a good way to block without protection, my friend...if this was a real sword, you might as well say bye bye to that arm...and I'm sure even a blow with this stick feels good..." He fell down to one knee then swept his other around to knock his opponent down, standing swiftly back up. He laughed lightly, knowing his leg sweep would surely have him on the ground, "How can you protect your play toy if you can't protect yourself? Now get up!" He offered his arm, if he took it, Aro would have him swiftly up and their faces just inches from one another, his other hand resting on the male's hip to stop him from going any closer to Aro.

The scent of the woman had his body shivering, thoughts roaming his mind, his eyes meeting Hadley's deeper. Almost piercing, "...c'mon, let's try this again, shall we?" His voice was deep with a hint with a lusty feeling brewing in them. He would endure his thoughts, he wanted a sparring partner, and Hadley looked like he could use the practice, no doubt about that. That scent though, it was driving him nuts. He realized he hadn't let go of him yet. He shook his head, "..sorry.." He gently let go of him.

OOC: Lemme know if I powerplayed too much, I can change anything you desire Wink
[html]
OOC Laughs

The strike reverberated through his arm, rather painful. Well, not as painful as some experiences. That hadn't been at full strength, luckily, or his arm might have broken from that. As it was Hadley simply sunk down lower, able to take on the worst of it without too much effort. Sighing with relief he looked up at Aro, soft brown eyes vulnerable. A strike with the sword wouldn't have taken his arm off. Would it have? Hadley had ever really only experienced knives, claws, and teeth. He'd been burned a couple times as well, but no sword strikes.

Knocked to the ground Hadley gasped, eyes wide and ears standing up. What? That was so fast! His ears flattened at the insulting words, quickly grabbing the arm to pull himself up. He would protect himself, and protect his partner. The touch on his hip sent a shiver through Hadley's body, enjoying the touch a little more than he should have. Hadley moved his hand slowly down, only to have the touch removed. Remembering what they were doing Hadley shook his head. The smell was still messing with him, even away from the source. Taking the stick up Hadley prepared for another attack, a death grip on the stick this time to prevent dropping it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
He smirked as Hadley saw the truth in Aro's words. The pain wasn't obvious, but to his trained eye, he saw the small amount of pain that the male displayed in his expression. His gaze almost sparked a side of Aro, not many males were able to do. He wanted to soften up to the male, take a hand and touch his cheek softly to comfort him, but Aro kept himself in training mode. This was not going to go anywhere else. Gotham had his interest once, he wouldn't be able to slip so easily into that curiosity. He striked, and the male fell down in complete shock, it was a good thing, staring into the male's eyes for so long was drawing out a different side of Aro he didn't show much. Not from embarrassment or shame, just because...it wasn't something he'd openly experimented with. Aro's words got to the male and he sparked with a large smile. Hopefully, it would get the male to try harder to attack and not defend so much. It was good to be defensive, but sometimes one had to be on offense. So far, the male only was on defense. Granted they'd only just started, but he didn't see any fight in the male.

As Aro withdrew himself from Hadley, he saw a look on the male that said he didn't mind the touch. The touch was nothing, but it did do something to them. It had to have been the scent of heat in the air...that was what Aro was convinced of. His arms went up, stick-sword in hand. His eyes met with Hadley's "Come at me...I've insulted your lady, your honor, and I might have my way with your lady...show me what you got!" He spat out a scenario in hopes to get the male heated with anger...he wanted to see just how strong and possibly how wreckless he could be.
[html]
OOC Laughs

There was nothing violent in Hadley at all. Even before he had become a slave he had been very gentle, covering it up under an act. Sure, the scarred hybrid was capable of sticking up for himself. Or, he had been. Attacking another just wasn't in his nature though. His eyes narrowed at the words, body tensing up. Insulting him didn't matter, Hadley knew he didn't have much worth. Insulting Isa though, that was another story. The last part made him snap. The memories of holding her in his arms was still fresh, her scent an armor against the world.

He wasn't going to let this wolf have Isa! Hadley had claimed her, mated with her, kept her tightly guarded. It wasn't going to happen. The crazy fear of losing her drove him forwards, the stick moving to swipe across Aro's head, turned into a blunt weapon. They might be acting like the sticks were swords, but Hadley's size had granted him a rather sizable stick, and a blow with it would be as dangerous as being struck by a club. Hadley wasn't thinking of that, just wanting to drive Aro back and away from where Isa slept.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
Aro wasn't sure what worked exactly, but the male became infuriated with him. Great! Finally a battle. The male charged forward, aiming to strike him in the head, Aro watched the muscles and the body of his enemy, calculating where he was wanting to take this, but he would herd the attack elsewhere to a harmless nothing. Aro moved his stick with a practiced motion, blocking the blow with his weapon, then pushing back into the stick to deflect. Stepping forward he came face to face with the hybrid, "..did I hit a nerve? Was it that precious lady that isn't your mate? If she isn't your mate, why do you act like she means the world to you? Why not seal the deal?" He teased, his body just a hair length away. The heat from both their bodies felt by Aro. The scent not as strong as it seemed the air was slowly taking it from his coat, but still this closeness making Aro have impure thoughts, thinking of turning this Spar into something much more complicated. He snickering a little then pushed away from the male, allowing him another go at him, "You've got strength...and seem to be fighting for the right reasons...but I still don't think you can take me down...that's fine...I guess all you need is to keep the enemy from advancing..."
[html]
OOC Laughs

His attack was knocked aside so easily. All the energy had turned to waste. Hadley traced the movement, not understanding why it had failed. Yes, he didn't know how to fight, but he had felt so sure of himself in that moment. The wolf stepped forward, and Hadley flinched, brown eyes looking uneasily into blue ones. Why was he so close? It made him rather nervous. Looking down Hadley found himself staring at a very masculine chest. It was rather like his own, if defined differently. Where Hadley's muscles came from his work, those muscles clearly came from battle.

The words pummeled against Hadley. Ears flattened he leaned back, even more upset than before. He didn't love Isa, didn't have her as the center of his world. He'd simply lost control, acting on something that he shouldn't have. Hadley was doing his best to care for Isa, make sure that she was never upset, never cried, but he had still done something he shouldn't have. The heat between their bodies was strong, Hadley far too aware of that, thinking about how he wasn't capable of love. The snicker hurt, Hadley simply standing still as Aro moved back.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
Aro waited for Hadley to come back at him, to fight, but the male didn't. He just looked hurt. Aro's ears perked and he let his stick fall, but still remained on guard. Perhaps he had gone too far. Walking over the tuxedo male lifted his free hand and put his arm around Hadley, if he'd allow him to. "Hey...control that anger a bit, I didn't mean to hurt you, just get you pumped up. Get you wanting to attack. It worked a little.." He laughed lightly, "..need someone to talk to?" He gave a warm smile, waiting to see if he was made at him for throwing words at him. His ears remained perked and he brought the hybrid closer to him in a playful gesture as he poked his chest with the stick, "Huh?" He laughed lightly again.

"Perhaps, we've done enough today...we'll try again a few days from now? What do you think?" His head lowered trying to let his ocean eyes search Hadley's.
[html]
OOC tuxedo male?

The stick drifted down to the ground, the fight forgotten. Hadley just didn't have the spirit in him after realizing how badly he had screwed up. What he was to do, how he could help Isa. The hybrid just didn't know. He was terrified that she would hurt herself like Selene had, come home with cuts running up her arms. He didn't realize that Aro was approaching, forgetting about the male's presence until his arm draped around him. Flinching slightly Hadley looked up, startled. What was that?

He attempted a smile at the words, but it didn't work. Hadley wasn't angry, he was worried and sad. Shaking his head Hadley flinched as the stick poked at him. Half heartedly he growled, pushing it away from him. No. It's okay. There was no need to drag others into the mess. Instead he looked up at the bright blue eyes that bore into him. Nodding his head Hadley managed a real smile this time, lifting his stick up a little. Will get better.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro saw it, the man wasn't angry but sad. His brows came together feeling him flinch at the touch, "Hey, hey..." He said in a soothing rough voice, it was hard for the baritone voice to be a whisper, or a soothing tone, but he tried anyway. The stick was pushed as he growled, Aro laughed at how cute the frustration was, it almost made him want to lick his cheek in a flirtatious way, but he wasn't sure how it would be taken, so he didn't. "Well...whatever, kid...I'm not going to push you to share, but it's obvious you're bugged by something..I'm just an ear to listen, and a mind to help..." The male's stick came up, and he said he would do better, Aro's tail wagged at hearing that. He brought his stick up and touched his to the others 'weapon'. "Glad to hear it, but don't beat yourself up over it...practice makes perfect, and after all this was our first spar. I'll show you how along the way, I was just testing what you got...and I can tell you this. I see a lot of potential for a great warrior.." He tightened his grip around Hadley's shoulders and let his stick fall, his grip loosened and the stick fell to the ground. His hand free and now came to the others chest, resting right over his heart, "..you got it in here..." He patted his chest, "I see it...just don't loose hope in here" His hand came up to the male's crown. Aro gave a charming smile, eyes peering back into Hadley's.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

The voice that replied to him was almost comical in tone. It was trying to be gentle, but anyone listening to him could tell the voice wasn't meant to be used in such a way. His ears twitched, set a little at ease by the attempt. The laugh just made the scarred male more flustered and unsure. At least he was moving on from what was worrying him. Hadley was deeply grateful that he wasn't going to be pushed about it, letting him just forget about the worries. Back on the topic of sparring, Hadley's tail wagged as the stick was touched to his.

Solemnly he nodded, knowing that he needed to practice more. Hadley didn't want to leave his friends vulnerable when he was needed to protect them. Especially when that...dog was involved. Told that Aro would help him improve lightened Hadley's heart greatly. He could use someone to help him out. Pulled closer to the male Hadley resisted the urge to nuzzle at him, his own arm shyly wrapping around Aro. He looked down where the scars ran across his body, wondering if it was really true. Thank you. He smiled shyly at the male, tail wagging a little.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait, lot goin' on.

Word Count → 000

Aro's watched the hybrid with a soft smile. He was rather cute and shy. It amused him a bit. The contact he gave was meant to comfort the male, but he could see it was almost making him shy. Aro was curious about it, but didn't push anything as he felt the other's arm come up to wrap around his own form. It made his heart quicken a little, but he just took in a slow, calming breath to keep himself from doing something the other might not like. After all, he couldn't be for sure that Hadley was at all interested in male's...he was mating with a female...not that that really meant anything. Aro looked down almost a little too deeply into the other's eyes a crooked smile formed on Aro's muzzle as Hadley spoke. "You're Welcome.." His voice came out a bit more husky than he anticipated, but he couldn't take it back now. He licked his own muzzle then smiled tried to calm himself with the close contact. "...well...I should probably let you get back to your female..I'm sure you've been a bit possessive of her lately..." He made to pull away from Hadley, his arm loosing from the others body. It was an action that made the tuxedo male feel cold, the warmth of the other so much more welcoming to him. Still, Aro's self control won out.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

The voice that answered was surprisingly husky in tone. Hadley knew that Aro's voice was rougher than his own, but that almost sounded like his own did when being around Sebastian, anticipation running through him. Of course, that couldn't be true. Hadley had just been spending far too much time thinking about Isa. Hadley's tail wagged, even as his heart raced at Aro's actions. It was nerve wracking, watching what he would do. His mind kept trying to explain it, study it, sort it, twist it to mean things that it probably didn't. Things that would be best left unspoken and ignored.

He nodded his head and backed away. Returning to his partner was probably a good idea. He didn't want to be gone for too long. Isa's warmth and willingness inspired his movement to be swift. He reached the door before glancing back, realizing he'd been rude. Dipping his head down Hadley smiled over at Aro before vanishing inside, returning to Isa. Hopefully he hadn't been gone too long. Didn't want anyone else bothering her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]