Give Yourself Some Time
[html]
OOC: / +400

Fayne was having an extremely hard time doing any kind of relaxing while her wound healed. She'd spent a day or two lounging around the den, licking her wounds to try and keep them clean. But, it was getting so very boring. They were healing slowly. Her arm felt stiff and it was hard to move it at all, if she had to move she had to limp. It was drudgery. She tossed her head and rolled around on her back on the soft mossy den floor, yelping playfully. She was trying to entertain herself in some way, she must look insane. She hadn't slept much. Every time she closed her eyes to sleep, Amy's chilling grin came to haunt her. Frightening memories of the blade digging into her flesh, the pain that she was feeling that whole time and she was helpless to do anything. So, she avoiding sleeping at all. She hoped things would settle soon, her mind was racing from sleep deprivation and she swore she heard the voices of old pack mates, uttering inaudible phrases to her.

A large yawn encroached, finishing up with a loud unnecessary wine. That's enough! The slender female propped herself up, using her three good paws to easily stand. Having three legs wasn't so bad. Noah, could walk fine with just three legs. Hell, he could even hunt! Her determination was unrivaled. Once lifted, she pounced her way out of the den. The light reaching her eyes for the first time in days. It took her a couple minutes to adjust to the brightness. A large breath was taken, sucking in all the scents of the forest and the fresh air. It was lovely. The small female made her way farther from the den, away from the border. She couldn't go anywhere near it. Once she felt she was far enough away from her prison, she plopped herself down and simply look out over the land. It was entertaining for a minute or two, but then she was bored again. She let out another long wine and tossed her head backwards. She desperately needed some sort of entertainment, or she might just go crazy.

What she really wanted to do was find someone who could teach her how to fight, now! She wanted to learn as soon as possible, not wasting any more time being as useless as she was. Though, there was nothing she could do in this condition besides sit on her rump and wait for the stupid wound to heal.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]

Word Count; 407 :: now to see the mean and nasty Noah.

When something comes along and you are not able to get that out of your mind, a thought that stays with you even while you're sleeping, that thought, that someone is like a ghost haunting your life and is there in your mind no matter where you turn. Then something must be done, that thing almost demanding to be revisited and recalled upon with every single day that one would go without seeing it. The male snorted as he sat with his back up against a tree looking out at the shadows of what was beyond the pack borders, the male could think of so many things, of so many other place that he could be dreaming about, however his mind wandered back to the one thing, the one lady only. Her coat was much like his, however...she was not like him in so many ways. She was more like the old coward that laid dormant in his heart. The male had that coward killed being alone with no contact, no kind touches or words for such a long time, it killed the coward. The male went cold and distant to everyone in the pack.

The monster shifted his weight so he could come down onto his one good leg as he stood up, the male shook his coat, getting the flakes of tree barks that clung to his coat. The male lifted his head picking up a map in his head where every one was with their scents. The male’s nose was very strong and was really one of his best working senses of them all. The male found the one that he was trying to find, and he went about on his mission as he made the stride towards where she would be.

There he saw something that made him fly into a rage, her laying there clearly in pain. ”What happen?” He snarled, seeing the lady laying there in pain and no one taking care of her and trying to make the pain go away did not sit well with him. ”Have you spoken to Deuce?” He knew his mother was healer, if she was not willing to help the silver lady the male would have a few choice words with her, and then would have a talk to Zalen. If the pack was going to have a healer, and she refused to do her job then something would have to be done about that.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +500

The slender female rest her head on her paws as she looked over New Dawn's ethereal landscape. With each breath, she could pick up the scent of each pack mate. Some she knew, while some she had never gotten around to meeting, being the shy wolf that she was. A stream of wines escaped her. The fresh wound ached, but that wasn't all that was hurting her. She still felt those chilling eyes burning into her back, like Amy was watching from a distance, just waiting for the right moment to attack again and finish her off. Fayne knew that if she came, she wouldn't be able to protect herself and that was what hurt the most. It wounded her pride deeply. She was grateful, however, for Tharin. Who had come to her when she limped back across the borders, he'd been there to calm her nerves after the attack. Him, and all the wolves in this pack would protect her, which eased her aching soul.

The silver wolf rolled herself over to lay on her side, staring up at the sky. Her eyes told of all the feelings she was having so much trouble controlling. Pain, sadness, fear, and hate. Hate for that monster. A snarl rippled her lips at the thought of the girl. A presence broke her anger, the scent immediately recognizable as Noah's. Her tail started up like a rudder as he came towards her. She lifted herself up into a sitting position before he reached her. When he approached something was off, his words were nearly a growl when he spoke, he was furious. Fayne's ears flattened on her head, hesitant to answer his question. She leaned forward to lick at his muzzle submissively, her tail still thumping behind her, happy to see the kind silver heathen. "It's a long story..." She didn't really want to talk about it.

Ears perked at the name Deuce. She's never met her before and had never heard the name spoken to her. Fayne's head tilted as she looked at him, eyes confused, mixed in with all the emotions that welled inside her. "Deuce? I don't think I've ever met that wolf before. Why? Who's Deuce Noah?" Fayne could see the anger on his face. She glanced at the odd shaped wound that now marked her left shoulder. Still, unable to make out what the shape was, then she looked back into Noah's pretty blue eyes. She reached out to lick him once more, trying to calm his evident fury. "Don't worry about this. It'll heal with time, I'm okay." She put on her best fake smile, trying her hardest to appear calm. But, with his presence she felt the need to break down. Just as she did with Tharin, it was an unavoidable feeling. She hadn't given herself time to cry and let the realization of what happened hit her. She was stronger that that.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count; 547 :: Since Deuce is now a NPC, I have asked Nat and Vannah if Deuce could be Noah's NPC to teach Noah medic stuff. Also how bad is her leg so I can have Deuce and Noah act re-act according

The pack lands where one that Noah believed that the members need to live in harmony, and peace. The pack members could able to trust the other members with and for everything and anything. The silver Subord would protect any and all the members that he lived with no matter how much they did not care for him, he would be there, and he would kill for them. No matter how much others would say how much he had changed, there was the morals that he stood by that he could not fight and would not mute when they call out to him. Seeing the female wolf laying there in pain the male felt his moral compass spinning around, letting him know in his heart that something needed fixed, and fixed now.

The male sat down and lowered his head down and offered of the silver lady a nuzzle by the cold-hearted monster, she was a pack sister and the male needed to make sure that she was safe, the male would do everything it took to protect that trust that a member should have within its pack lands.”Tell me?” He spoke softly, he wanted her to tell him everything and he would not stop at anything in order for her to give him that trust.

He tipped his head, bring his midnight black lips up to the heavens sky, calling to the one single pack member he knew that could help the silver she wolf. Calling for the pack healer the male looked back down to the lady that was laying upon the ground in pain. ”Deuce is the pack medic. She will help you.” The silver male looked down to Fayne, he really did seem to like being around her more and more, almost more than what he did with Orin.

He shot her a dirty look, she was in pain and was trying to get out of getting healed. Noah Sawtooth was not going to let that one happen. ”Yes, you’ll heal after Deuce helps you.” The male spoke to her very matter-of-factly.

The snow-white healer heard her son's call. Since they had spoken and the male made it clear that Deuce was just another pack member to her, it ripped her heart apart, she hoped that one day her son could see that she loved him...no matter what happened between them. Knowing that his call was for her medical use, she would not waste time as she knew that she had a job to do. The woman gathered her herbs as quick as she could. Coming to the silver male, the two-legged female saw the two silver wolves sitting there, one of them Noah her son and the other she had no met yet. ”Hello my name is Deuce Rhiannon, Delta and Medic of the pack. What happened here?” The white medic knelt to look at the leg, her hands moved in close ready to get down to work ”May I touch your leg?” Deuce’s two toned eyes looked to the silver lady. Without out thinking she spun her head over to Noah. ”Noah come closer, it’s about time you learn something from me.” Deuce was unclear that Noah had not told Fayne about the relationship that they had.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Okay. That's sad that she's an NPC now though. Her leg is pretty bad. It's a bunch of deep gashes in the shape of wolf's eye. She has no clue what the wounds are in the shape of cause she can't really see it. X3 / +600

The large silver male could see right through her mask. In his eyes she could spot the yearning he had to know what truly happened that day in the forest. She lowered her gaze to the ground, flashes of those horrible traumatic memories came to her. She winced slightly as if it were happening again. The aching pain of her wound wouldn't let her mind rest from the horrible memories of Amy's cold eyes and pleased grin. The small ashy female was clenching her eyes shut, trying so hard to push the memories away. Why?! Why did they have to plague her, even in broad daylight when the sun kept a welcoming light shining down on her.

She was startled when Noah's large head craned in to nuzzle her. She breathed his presence in. She soaked up the comfort he offered her like a dry sponge. A small whimper escaped her as she pushed the top of her head into his face wanting nothing more than to break down. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Emerald orbs pleading for rest from these thoughts. She gave him a slight nod. Maybe she needed to tell him to rid herself from from the thoughts and dreams that ambushed her. Her eyes darted to the ground, she couldn't look at his soft gaze. It was only inviting her to release the tears that she'd been hiding for days now. "I went off pack lands for some stupid reason I can't remember. I was chasing a rodent for fun, then I ran into Her in the forest..." A shiver ran down her spine. She remembered Amy's eyes when she first spotted her with that strange weapon in her hand.

"She had a man-made weapon in her hand, then told me to stay still. Before I could react she shot something at me, it hit my ear." She now had a tear in her right ear where she'd been hit and a graze along the back of it. It was almost healed by now. "After that, I got angry and attacked her. But, I couldn't do anything. She grabbed me and forced me to the ground. From there.." Fayne winced once again, this was the worst part. She wished she could forget it. "She took out a knife and began to cut into me...slowly, and accurately. It felt like a life-time and I was powerless do anything against her." A shot of anger and frustration took over her, her lip curled in an unruly snarl. She hated that bitch and next time they met, she would regret the things she did.

Fayne's eyes remained glued to the ground, she couldn't bring herself to look at Noah. She didn't want to break down and wouldn't let herself. She was stronger than that. He released a howl to the skies, calling for Deuce. Fayne hoped Deuce could help. She needed to heal quickly so she could find someone who could teach her how to fight. Right now, she wasn't even capable of defending herself against one Luperci. The silver female didn't catch the dirty look Noah threw at her. But, he was right she shouldn't act like this was nothing because it wasn't. "I hope so. There's something that I have to take care of."

A few minutes passed before the healer arrived. Fayne lifted her gaze to the snow white Luperci who had a variety of items with her. She was a stunning creature. Fayne didn't really know anything about the healing arts and had no clue that her wounds could be helped to heal. "Hello." Fayne didn't answer, she didn't want to repeat the occurrences for fear of not being able to contain her emotions. The two-legged female came to kneel by her side, asking to touch the wound. Fayne gave a slight nod and looked away. She knew that the touch to come would probably be painful and she wasn't looking forward to it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count; 517 :: Deuce is going to try to set Fayne up with Noah. Poor girl::

With a groan the male moved closer as Noah watched Deuce look over the leg. Noah saw just what she saw, a pack member that was hurting, and needed help now. The silver male wanted to bark orders at the white lady, but knew that could lead into another fight, and it was not time to fight about her speed here.

Giving the silver lady her time that she needed to tell Noah what happened, he snarled, he had heard something like this before. Kiara had told him about this dog that had attacked her, Kiara was hurt more so mentally then physical, and Noah had to beg her to open the door when he came to see her. He had never meant to hurt her, though he knew maybe it was a little too late to take back the harsh words that he had spoke to her. ”What was her name?” The silver male spoke so softly and tenderly to the pack member that was in a great amount of pain. The male would seek her down and make her pay for her crimes against his pack members. He would rather be the one getting shot at, getting cut up, and left for death over the pack members.

Deuce eyes did not leave from the female’s leg. She knew what was going on though Noah’s mind. Frankly, Deuce had not seen Noah being this tender with anyone within the pack lands since the banishment from the pack. She looked at the leg tenderly taking her human like hands and placed them over the leg, hovering close enough she could feel the heat coming off it carvings. ”You’re going to be in a lot of pain. Please take this.” The female reached onto her bag that she had tossed the herbs that she thought she might need. Pulling out a small vile as she pulled out a red berry, she did not want to give her too many. Anymore and she risked putting the female into a sleep like state that she could not respond to the white healer. ”Noah these are Barberry. More technically, these ones are Berberis thunbergii. They are not from around here; however they work great for a pain killer. Just one of the berries will do though.” She looked at the leg, the white lady felt very sorry for the pain that this pack sister was going to be going though. Though she knew once the berry kicked it, it would help her. ”Now Noah while this berry is kicking in I need you to please go get some water from one of the streams. “ She passed Noah a bucket that was hooked onto her sac. She watched Noah walk away with an amazing speed. ”So tell me about your-self, Sister. Like what do you do during the days?” Also who is your mate, and other fuzzy things like that. The female thought to her-self, Deuce hoped that she could make sure that Noah had someone to be around and love for when she was no longer able to be around.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Lol, she'll be completely clueless. She's a derp about that stuff. X3 They'd be cute together though and I think she likes him :3 / +500

Fayne's were planted on Noah's monstrous paws, unable to look at the healer while she examined her wounds and unable to look Noah in the eyes. She was in her own mental trap, wanting to stay strong and cage in the flurry of emotions that were dangerously close to escaping. She glanced up at the silver heathen every now and then, noting the distress in his expression as he watched Deuce intently. Her own eyes mimicked his, she didn't want to cause so much worry among her pack members.

A low growl escaped Noah once she finished explaining what happened causing Fayne's ears to flatten on her head, such a powerful and intimidating sound. Despite the angry growl, his following words were soothing and calm. Fayne looked up at him, the question he asked caused the blonde's face to pop into her head. It was an omen that would haunt her until she went back to defeat that monster. Her eyes reflected the fear she was feeling at the thought, Amy. A small whine whispered from her throat and she averted her gaze back to his paws. "Amy Sunders...she's a monster." Fayne's words were a trembling whisper, she was trying so hard to contain herself in front of her two pack members. Dangerously close to breaking down. It's one thing to think about it when you're by yourself, but the reality of it all hit harder when pack mates reacted to the situation.

While the two conversed, Deuce was inspecting her wounds. She could feel the woman's hands come close to touching it, the sensation of hands hovering over it was enough to make her flinch. As Deuce spoke, Fayne glanced over at her, heading her words. The white woman rummaged through her bag and took out various items, one being a berry which she was told to consume. Fayne sniffed it first, it had an unpleasant aroma. She hesitated, listening to Duece explain what it was. Barberry, it would help her so she had to eat it. Silver lips came to lap up the small berry and a bitter flavor exploded on her tongue causing her to wince. She just wanted to spit it out. Though, she forced it down as quickly as she could.

A moment later, and Noah was running in the off into the pack lands to fetch some water. Fayne's gaze focused on Deuce as she threw a question at her. It was a welcomed distraction from the thoughts in her head. A slight smile came onto her face, thinking of her wonderful pack. "Well, lately I've been trying to improve my hunting. I want to be able to provide for the pack and make them proud." Fayne had been feeling a sense of uselessness while she let the wound heal. She really couldn't do much at all right now, she was useless. A look of shame came to her face which she tried to hide with another smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The white colorless women wanted to hold the she wolf, and tell her that she would be okay. Though Decue knew that touching her would send her though waves of pain, this was not what the healer would want. She gave a soft nod, as the she wolf listening to what the grey lady had said she was doing. ”Have you put any thought into a family?” Deuce stood up; bring her feet under her as she looked over the she wolf. She looked around looking for Noah.
Once the silver male came back with what his mother had sent him after, water. ”Is she going to be okay?” Noah looked at the grey lady, with his mismatched blue eyes glow with panic. The silver male moved to the side of the lady, his heart actually seeming to thaw out and soften up for Fayne. ”We will make Amy pay. I will be talking to Zalen about this matter. “ Noah spoke stiffly about the matter.

Deuce made her move. ”Noah, come over here. It’s time. “ The Rhiannon Queen spoke in a commanding voice, though the tone was smooth and caring. Taking her bag and sitting it down, as she started her process of work. Taking a cloth out of her bag, she handed it to Noah. ”Clean her cuts son. While, I prepare the tonics that we will be using.”

Noah took the cloth in his good hand as he softly took his stub and offered it up to the grey lady. ”Please trust me Fayne. I don’t want to hurt you.” The silver male wasn’t sure he could ever psychically hurt anyone. Maybe with his words, yes…however the Sawtooth King did not want to bring her any pain. Noah would not verbally admit to it, but there was feeling for him that he pushed to keep away. The monster was not ready to go down that path and land with a broken heart just yet…if ever.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Yay! Welcome back. <3 / +518

Fayne was relieved by the incoming questions while they waited for Noah to return and the berry to take effect. Deuces next question caught her off guard, ears perking intently towards her. She couldn't help her tail from thumping slightly behind her. A family was one of thoughts she often had floating around in her skull. A bright smile came to her as she looked up at the white healer. "Yes. I would love to have a family. I think about it from time to time." Like, before she went to bed or when she sat in her beloved meadow and let her mind wander. She may have achieved this goal by now if she could be more forward about it. Dealing with males was never her strong suite. The healer's mismatched eyes gazed over the silver wolf's body, probably planning on what would be done. Fayne looked at her own wound not at all looking forward to it. Soon, Noah's footsteps could be heard hurriedly running towards them, the water sloshing around in the bucket he carried. She smiled up at him as he came to kneel at her side, tail wagging harder at the sight of him. He had panic in his eyes.

Fayne craned her neck to give the silver heathen a nudge hoping he would calm down. It was her that was going to be in a world of hurt after all. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." At least she hoped she would. Eyes narrowed as he spoke of Amy. She would definitely pay and it would be by Fayne's claws and teeth. The small wolf nuzzled Noah again reassuring him that it would be done. "Yes. She won't get away with it." Fayne hadn't even spoken to Zalen about the attack...maybe she should have. But it was her goal to not have her family worried about her so much. So many worried eyes over her was becoming a burden but at the same time they were all helping her through this and she was beyond grateful for each of her pack brothers and sisters.

Eyes darted to Deuce as she spoke and the poor fae couldn't help but gulp. It was time and that meant pain for her. Worry filled her eyes while her mind told her she had to be strong and deal with it. It would be worth it in the end. The healer's bag was rummaged through and items were exchanged between the two wolves. The whole time Fayne was hoping they might take a little longer, but as soon as the cloth was handed to Noah they were ready. She raised her head to meet his charming blue eyes and nodded at his statement. "I do trust you." Then she turned away not wanting to see his hands touch her. "I'm ready." In reality she wasn't but she wouldn't let either of them know that. Her body had become rigid waiting for the touch to come, eyes austere, and tail laying limp behind her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]