M - this is my song
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:: 000 - Oh snips first official post back at Souls!!! I hope it’s okay that it’s marked M. Please do not feel the need to match my length, I just needed to start somewhere and I kind of got carried away to get a feel for Palay. Tongue

She ran. Seal point paws carried her as fast as possible through the thick forest, the breath of her enemies seeping into her nares and almost driving her into hysteria. They snapped their jaws behind her ankles and tail, dull claws beat at her turned back, spurning her faster and faster away from familiar territory. There were 5 of them in hot pursuit under the oath of the Ice Queen. In her mind’s eye she replayed the icy glare from Kila that sent her to her fate. “Chase her out or kill her if she resists. If she stays, Taro dies.” Palaydrian chose life, chose her brother’s life, and bolted. The bitch could have Sylven…poor Syl who would never know what truly happened, nobody would. To them she was sure Kila would elaborate some story about how their sister got killed in a tragic accident, or worse, decided to abandon them. Clear your head! Her breaths were shallow and labored now. Drin didn’t know how much longer she could keep up sprinting. 5 against 1, she had to make the river or die trying.

They were getting closer, taking turns leading the chase, loving every moment of feeding off their quarry’s fear. Arlo was the first to get within reach of her, and the pack mentality raging with testosterone and the sweet smell of heat almost drove him insane. He projected himself off a rock and easily knocked her over on impact. A stunned Palaydrian watched her world spin with her tail tucked between her legs as she somersaulted to the ground, belly exposed to the sky. She tried to roll over, but wasn’t fast enough. Arlo’s jaws came down to her neck. A firm grip and a warning growl, anymore tighter and her windpipe would be in trouble. “Let go of me!” She gasped, but he was relishing in this moment, allowing his growl to grow even more aggressive. “Ah but you smell too good to let go little Princess…how about a taste…” he rasped between his teeth and her fur as he tried to get in position to mount her. Drin immediately tried to recoil away from him by shaking her head to and fro and bucking her back. His grip only tightened in a nasty snarl, and now it was getting harder to breathe. As the light started getting cloudy and dark in the corners of her rolling eyes she knew what she had to do. There is nothing to fear, just be free. She assured herself, the others were almost there and this was her only chance of escape.

1...2…thr- her eyes became black, a gift from the demon kiss Syliat shared with all of Fawn’s offspring, Luperci. And suddenly Arlo couldn’t hold onto Palaydrian’s thickening neck. His teeth carved a shallow gash on her neck, but he was no match for her now. In secui form she knocked him back with a hateful bark and looking more feral than ever, she took off at an even faster speed leaving the band of 5 in her dust. 12 yards, 20, 48, 100…she was at the river, they were gone and the water washed away the blood along with her intoxicating musk.

I will call myself Soul. Palaydrian had been walking for days perhaps weeks from the New Brunswick border searching for any sign of the fabled lands she had only dreamed of. Something, intuition maybe, told her she was heading in the right direction…or at least getting closer to the roots of her self-proclaimed surname. The new lands she had ventured into proved to be abundant and at least she had the knowledge that if need be, she could survive by herself. The femme had just recently made a kill of an unlucky grouse and was enjoying the last edibles when a scent caught her attention. Immediately her hackles rose. Could they have followed me here? The scab now healing on her neck tickled with the memory of Arlo’s canines. “No…” she blew out, “this is something else.” The yearling stuck her nose into the wind and breathed the odor deep into her lungs, tasting the essence of strangers. She was close to a pack land. Drin’s heart sped up as she licked her bloodied maw and cautiously followed the scent.

Her seal points carried her to where the scent was heavy and thick. It was the urine of an Alpha perfuming the ground and invading her senses. Is this smart…she mused, knowing full well that without a pack she would eventually get lonely, the primal instinct of family and faction were still strong in her blood. Maybe someone here will recognize my name…these have to be the lands. I’m tired of running. Two-toned oculars peered into the wood at the border. The forest was alive with foreign smell, her heat scent now permeating in the air, but with all that activity, the surrounding area was vacant. It’s now or never. She closed her one sea green and marred gold eye and tilted her head to the sky to let forth a silky howl. Her mother always said she was born to be a singer. Oh Izrian…don’t weep for your daughter. I’ll find you again some day. Palaydrian finished her melancholy song and waited at the border to her new destiny beyond.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:4+

The heat of all the pack female was driving him crazy, though there was only two ladies’ that were able to drive him crazy. The male did have feeling for the silver lady named Fayne, and then there was Adonia. She was history with him, she knew him before the change. The wolf dog knew the softer side the male once had while they lived in the other packs together. The wolf knew that Adonia had taken the golden male from The Valley as her mate, and yet the silver male knew that he and Jace had a past. It made the silver New Danwer wonder how long he would stick around with Adonia.

Noah Sawtooth, sat up from under his thinking tree, as could pick up the smell of the blood, and then came the silky smooth smell of another female in heat. The silver tripod pushed him-self onto his feet, the male grunted as he moved towards the borders. It wasn’t the heat that had him moving quickly. It was the blood. Blood was not a welcoming scent that Noah wanted at the borders. Moving quickly as the male zigzagged though the pack land forest. The male’s one good eye made her out, as the milky blue eye helped make the shadows that were where she stood; it gave the male the first little details about her. The shadows told him that it was a female (which by her smell of the heat he was able to figure out it was a female), and that this female was pretty young. The lady was just coming into Adulthood; another random thing Noah was able to make out by the shadows. Coming up to the borders, Noah stood upon the cusp of the pack land rogue lands, the half blind male looked her over quickly as his mind process what his steps he would have to take if she was to stay in these lands. ”Your song came to me Rogue, might I be of service?” The tripod stood there, his chilled eyes looking at her, he was glad that the young she wolf was able to stop upon the clearly marked borders.

Noah knew that Deuce was going to be called; he wanted to have the pack healer to have her checked out and clean her neck. The last thing that Noah felt this pack needed was to have a new member within the pack that was sick and dying. There was no room in Noah belief for that, dying was reserved for those that had done the time with in the pack and worked hard with in the lands, and helped shaped the pack into what it needed to be, free and clear of any human like things.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 000

Her song still permeated the nearby woods when tendrils of a strong scent snuck past the caked blood in her nostrils. The femme’s tongue lapped languidly at the dried up grouse life fluid to clear her nares before Drin took another deep exhale of the distinctly male musk. From taste alone she could tell this male carried more than his own odor on his body, he was definitely a pack wolf. Before Syliat had wandered off, the “demon” had taken interest in Palaydrian’s highly sensitive nose. The girl proved to be an excellent tracker before she reached the yearling season and Syl had taught Drin everything she knew about the senses. This was a life lesson the cream wolf would always cherish, the memories of being with her mysterious great grandmother, an endless pool of knowledge and information. Syliat’s years of raising Fawn had changed her from a cold blooded murderer to an ever loving and guiding matriarch. Of course Drin had no knowledge of Syliat’s life before her grandmother Fawn, and the demon’s past was very much so a unsolved riddle in all of their lives.

Chocolate dabbled ears swiveled forth when the faintest sound rustling in the brush reached her. Drin immediately lowered her stance in instinct. Growing up in a family run by the heirarchy of the pack, respect and submission had been ingrained into her head even as a pup. She only dared glance upward from her right peripheral to glimpse the silver lupine form approaching. Immediately the hunter in her took notice of the missing limb, the destroyed ear, and if she wasn’t mistaken, a milky eye...the tell tale sign of blindness or cataract eye which she had witnessed slowly robbing a pack elder of her sight. She lowered her gaze and chest closer to the loam beneath her large lilac paws when the male asserted his domination and had come close enough. She was the stranger on the other side of the border, and he...he could very well be the alpha of this pack for all she knew.

Drin felt the male’s eyes scan her body which in turn made her tuck her tail gently between her hind legs, ever the epitome of submission. The stranger’s voice ravaged her ears. After days of not communicating with another high speech creature she suddenly felt like she could cry out of relief, but she bit back her burst of emotion with a nervous lick of her jaw. Rust flavor hit her tongue and she remembered herself and her possible appearance. “Please excuse my intrusion,” her voice was rough from lack of use, she cleared her throat quickly and continued, “and my current visage...I made lunch of a grouse not but an hour ago when I became aware of a pack’s presence. If I happened to hunt on claimed lands, I apologize for my trespass.” She shifted her paws beneath her to a more comfortable crouched position and slightly exposed a clear path to her neck, scabbed over gash and all. “But I am a stranger to these lands and pray to seek refuge and to find a new home.” Drin stilled her tongue and awaited the male’s response. She hoped the ways of the pack that she was learned were not lost on this stranger, and that she was adhering the customs here.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:319::Will be gone most of the night! Sorry!

The good eye studied the female looking her over, and taking in every inch of her body. If a sick twisted way he was looking at her like a butcher dose to the cattle before they are killed. Though Noah had no wish to kill her, or make her a meal, he still looked and thought about every single visible inch of her young adult body. Noah could see her legs, though young where thick with muscles and not fat. He could see them flex and move around under her skin. Her breathing was steady and had a pattern so her heart was good. The male went though his mental check list while he watched her lower her body down and show him active submission. ”Your neck.” The male called out to her, like a father would to its child that had wandered away from the pack lands for far too long. He gave her a second to come up and speak up another excuse. ”We will need to get that looked at.” Again with that matter of a fact tone, he would not run her off without making sure she was leaving with her best and healthiest foot forward.

He sighed, he could hear and see the black leader telling him to control his temper, and to show the rogue some tenderness. ”No crime was committed. Where did you come from?” The silver male had heard rumors that the land of the Dreamers was no more, and Noah had wondered about the members and where they would go. One had already asked to join the packs. Noah did of course say his two cents on letting someone that yields a human weapon within the pack den with that weapon. Noah knew that it was up to the pack to raise the pups to understand the dangers of these things; Sky could not raise those pups on her own.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 000 Aww shucks...I'm a super quick responder lol.

The examination continued. Drin recalled watching her father greet newcomers at the border much in the way this male was. An air of dominance and control, along with the practiced ease of a pack member. She was the in any sort of trouble here, not he. Again should could feel his eyes scanning over her body and she couldn’t help but wonder what he was thinking. So far he hadn’t made any lusty move towards her as she had learned from her first heat cycle what her perfume could drive a male to do. For this though, she breathed easily. Perhaps older wolves were not so affected. She held her breath on that though, she had seen plenty of love affairs in her birth pack go on well after the yearling season.

Your neck. We will need to get that looked at. Her seal point ears perked up at his voice. She nodded slightly in response as he sighed and continued on. A pardon and a question rolled off his tongue. Palaydrian grimaced with the flashback of her last few weeks and quickly darted out her rose colored tongue to smooth over the dried up blood tickling her muzzle. Keeping her stance low and eyes still averted, she offered an answer to the stranger’s question. “I came upon these lands from the North, about half a month’s travel away. I am an alien to these lands...” her voice trailed off in thought before she continued, Do I mention anything about my grandmother now...or should I wait?It was time for me to leave my old pack and find my own way in life,” not necessarily a lie, but truthful enough. “I had heard of packlands in the South and bidding my family goodbye, I set off on my own.” Another half truth, but it answered his question.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hiii Smile +3

The call had not been ignored by his ebon tufted ears, and so duty called once more. Zalen picked himself up from the cool, stone floor of the den and shook out his fur. He was stiff from lying in a strange position, but his muscles would soon stop complaining. The Alpha looked clean, put together, for he had recently groomed, washed, and reapplied his eye mark. His inky hair, which was once contained in a long braid had been cut somewhat shorter, and now was adorned by smaller braids to keep any strays from his face. He surely did look prime, but he did not feel that way, still upset over various things; Fayne’s injury, the scuffle between he, Augustus, and Titania the other day. But, these things were pushed into the back of his mind as he loped out of the den and into the sunlight.

His trek to the border did not take long, he had become quite adept at moving quickly in this form, and the longer legs allowed for even longer strides. As he neared though, two scents reached his nostrils; one, familiar; it was Noah, the second, unfamiliar; a female in heat. The smell immediately set Zalen on edge, as it always did to any virile male, but even more so now due to the recent past.

He soon exited the shade of the forest and the two players came into his view; luckily nothing seemed out of the ordinary, Noah most likely was interrogating the newcomer. Zalen could see from a distance that her cream coat was stained red, but it did not seem to be her own blood; she most likely had just eaten. The dark Alpha came towards them, like a beast with a strange, unique gait. He always wondered what other’s thought when they saw him moving in the Optime form this way, he would have to ask someday.

Coming up to the pair, Zalen raised back his head and pushed his upper body out on finger tips, revealing his broad sable chest. He raised his tail and ears, and while this display was meant to impress and inform, it was not meant to frighten; he looked to the female with kind eyes, Hello. He said, and that was all. Today, Zalen would not make his usual speech.

Zalen Damaichu
<style>
.jungleboss .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jungleboss-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#06470A; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jungleboss p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jungleboss b {color:#023F06; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jungleboss {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jIXt1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#327136; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jungleboss .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.jungleboss b:before {content: open-quote;}
.jungleboss b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 000/ Heya! Nat said it was cool if I responded before you Shannon. <3.

Suddenly the musk of a new male hit her like a brick wall. This was the odor so heavily drenched upon the surrounding fauna clearly marking the territory of the pack, this Drin knew without a doubt was the signature scent of the Alpha. Palaydrian had already been in a submissive state from the get go for the silver three-legged male, but when the wave of scent invaded her nostrils, she naturally let out a soft whimper and readjusted her stance once again to get even lower to the earth. Her curiosity got the best of her when the wind shifted and she could tell the new male was in hot pursuit. Shyly, the siamese coated femme dared to glance up with her bi colored eyes, one sea glass and one dappled gold to catch a glimpse of the approaching werewolf. Onyx hues filled her vision for two seconds before she was staring back down at her lilac hued paws.

I don’t have to be ashamed of my were form here... she thought, already collecting what information she had from that miniscule glance. The Alpha painted his fur which was odd for her to see, but at the same time alluring. What did this marking mean? She had also taken stock of the feathers in his braided mane and wondered if the wolves in these parts were more accustomed to living on two feet instead of four, or in the silver wolf’s instance...three. Drin wasn’t sure how she felt about that as the gift Syliat had given her family was saw seen as taboo in her birthpack and the only time she shifted openly was when she was alone or with her family. She liked her optime form, she felt stronger...and more able to change the minds of the males who had taken interest in her during her first heat cycle two months ago, but they disliked her because they thought she was a freak. Anger welled in her chest, but she pushed it away when she could almost feel the Alpha’s breath touching her fur.

Hello.” Pure and simple as that. She would’ve been surprised, but her nerves prompted her to speak up at once. “I-I am honored to be in your presence,” immediately she felt like an idiot. What the hell?!I mean...hello to you too,” she breathed out in a low sigh. Wow...that could’ve gone a lot better... she thought just staring at her paws and hoping her extreme embarrassment wasn’t apparent.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3

The girl was young, but an adult as her scent so clearly marked her as. Zalen nearly swooned again, but a mental hammer came down hard on that part of him. No, he could no longer allow himself to fall for the chemical warfare of sex, it caused him too much trouble. Therefore, the male set his jaw, but the female in front of him cracked the wall he was so desperately trying to put up by saying that that tickled him to the core. She corrected herself immediately, but Zalen couldn’t help but send a bemused look towards Noah at the comment; not many had spoken to him in such a way, in fact, no one had ever said they had been honored to be in his presence. It was a funny thing to hear.

Satisfied with her genuflection, Zalen sat back on muscular haunches, but lowered his head to keep an eye on the girl, My name is Zalen, I assume that you call upon me to join our pack? Zalen glanced then at Noah, sure that this must be the case; he somehow doubted the sweet, sad howl he had heard before was a mating call. Zalen knew though that loner females would sometimes come to packs to find males to father their pups when they were in heat, but it had yet to happen to Zalen, and this did not feel like such a situation.

Zalen looked the girl over then; she was in good health, though he noted the healing wound on her neck, and she was dirty, most likely from travel; he saw no reason why he should turn her away, and a fertile female was always a good addition to the pack, Well then lovely one, have Noah show you back to the den. You may join us as the newest member of New Dawn. And Zalen gave her a smile and a wag of his tail before giving a nod to Noah, I must do other duties, we should talk again soon so you may tell me about yourself. And then, excusing himself, the large Alpha turned to lope away towards the forest.

Zalen Damaichu
<style>
.jungleboss .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jungleboss-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#06470A; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jungleboss p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jungleboss b {color:#023F06; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jungleboss {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jIXt1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#327136; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jungleboss .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.jungleboss b:before {content: open-quote;}
.jungleboss b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu) or Nuki (Titania Moonsong). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!

[/html]