Protect and serve
After the incident with Terra, Aylu had gone back to his normal routine. He ran the boarders of Cercatori, making sure no one that wasn't suppose to be at the boarders wasnt. He had dedicated his life to protecting the family, protecting his pack. He still wanted to meet more of his pack and talk to Orin more. Sarian had been a interesting pup and a part of him wanted a family. As he ran he thought about all the time wasted on Terra. He ached some but had taken his hurt out on a wooden sparring post he had made for himself outside of the bookstore. He had written his journal daily and wondered how Jace was doing.

Her daughters made his life more bearable, knowing that there was potential in the girls. He had yet to meet their brother but no doubt knew that he too would be well on his way to greatness. Jace herself was a amazing warrior and he hoped to see the woman soon. He stopped to catch his breath and get a drink, taking a short dip in a small lake before moving on. He hoped he ranked up soon. He also hoped that they got more wolves like him to protect and learn from.
Here, have a Honrin

He wasn't quite sure how it had happened but it had and now he had to live with how things were. Horse and rider stared at each other. Blue eyes meeting golden amber in a ferocious battle of wills. Emmett was a stubborn and vicious stallion yet he hadn't ever bitten, kicked or stepped on Honrin, not even when he had been a small puppy. And now Honrin had managed to actually mount the horse there was no bucking or rearing just an intense staring contest. Whoever won this would gain the upper hand in their stormy relationship.

Five minutes passed and then ten with neither looking away or loosing focus. The thirty minute mark flew by without a care from either of them. By the time the first relented almost two hours had gone by and Honrin's thighs were beginning to cramp up from holding himself steady, ready to hang onto the stallion should he suddenly decide to start bucking. The first one to break, was Emmett. Finally dodging away from the predators eery golden stare. He snorted nervously and pawed at the ground. Honrin growled quietly still staring at the stallion before dismounting and patting the white horse's neck. He murmured to Emmett in low speech, comforting the stallion.
Aylu had made his way back home, proud that no one was threatening his pack, his family. He lived in the stables and wanted to see Russell. His trusted stallion had been training with him and they had been making more and more rounds together. He had found some wild carrots on his rounds and had brought them for Russell. He walked into the stables to find someone else in the stables too. At first Aylu thought it was Tal but after a closer look noticed that it was a youth, a young male wolf.

"Hello. I am Aylu, Guerrerio of the pack. Who are you? I see you have a might fine stallion. Here, give him a carrot. I find my stallion likes carrots and other wild vegetables," he said with a smile. He held out a carrot to the boy, hoping that he took it.

Honrin had been focused on Emmett so much that his surroundings around him had fallen away from view. Now that he had returned back to himself he shook his head and looked about. From the stables came the snorts of other horses and Honrin led the white stallion back inside. He would need to speak to his mother about making Emmett and Salvia and Pandemic their own separate place to stable as Emmett instantly reacted to the other horses and stallions around him as they did to him. Teeth were bared and ears held back. Loud screams were issued and the boy hurriedly put Emmett back in his own stall between his smoke colored sister Pandemic and his wiry black niece Salvia.

The latter was glad to see Emmett and glad to see Honrin too. She clattered about her stall excitedly and nickered at him. He reached over and petted her white muzzle. Noise made him turn however and the arrival of another was announced by the soul coldness seeping into his bones. Emotion drained from the boy's eyes and body, his tail lowering from its happy wagging to a low apathetic height. His last feelings before all of it were taken away was slight resentment for whoever it was even though it wasn't their fault.

A male came into the stables and greeted him cheerfully enough, Honrin was unable to mimic the male's upbeat attitude. His voice was a monotone,

"Kanyana. I am Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii." Emmett reacted less favorable to the stranger's approach, backing away from the door of his stall and again baring his teeth, Honrin took the carrot from Aylu's hand, looking down at the orange flesh before back to the teal eyes man,

"Thank you." Again there was no inflection in his voice. Honrin turned and offered the carrot to Emmett but the stallion stubbornly refused to come any closer,

"He doesn't like strangers."
Aylu backed away slowly. He didn't want to startle the horse anymore then it already seemed to be. The boy didn't seem to happy to have him around either. [color]"Are you per chance related to Dalgina and Pandora and that amazing fighter woman Jace?"[/color] he asked after putting Russell in his stall far from the white stallion. He had learned a long time ago that those horses at the end were not to be messed with and Russell didn't like the white male the Honrin was messing with. Aylu himself slept with his horse and knew the other horses rather well. He had made it a habit of taking them out every little now and then and letting them run and play.

"Is he ride-able? I used to work with horses when I was back home. If he is aggressive there are ways of breaking that. Would you like some help?" he asked looking at the male. He didn't want to give the boy any wrong impressions and hoped that he wanted help. The white stallion always seemed to cause uproars between the other horses and Aylu wanted to get the horse to calm down enough to not freak the others out.
Once Aylu was gone and Honrin was alone again he would be able to feel remorse and hopelessness for his curse, the child had not yet figured out the key to adopting somebody into the small circle of people that his emotions remained around. He hadn't worked out that it was love that would switch on that command in his brain. His ears twitched as they remembered vaguely the sensation of being interested and curious. Honrin knew what he was supposed to feel like though and was able to supply a very weak imitation of it,

"Yes. My sisters and mother." A extremely faint smile made its way to his face, his family was the only thing that could let him truly feel. Honrin looked back at Emmett who was still very displeased with Aylu being in the stables and let Honrin know this by bearing his teeth again. Pandemic was leaning against the side of her stall as far away from the stranger wolf as she could whilst the foal Salvia just looked interested at everything around her, she had not her family's caution and distrust of wolves,

"Only I can ride him. He won't let anybody else." The boy fidgited with his fur, "I don't want him to hate me too." His voice was gentle but firm even with its emotionless tone, taking Emmett's brutal nature from him would be like taking away a key part of his personality from him. He added at the end,

"Thank you for the offer though."