something new and exciting
He was new to these lands, new the world of the warrior. He had been a scout in Anathema but had wanted to be more before he left. He wondered if there was someone that could teach him how to use a sword. He was a excellent archer but he needed to learn how to fight in close quarters. After what he did to Shiloh he wanted to better himself . He would never hurt a soul again unless he had to. He walked for a while before finding what looked like a blacksmiths shop. His father had taught him all he needed to know about blacksmithing. He could make himself a sword and and maybe a shield if he found enough supplies.

He howled for someone, anyone to come greet him, be friend him and show him around the pack lands, show him how to protect them. He wanted to be part of the family but more he wanted a place to belong and raise a family. He wanted to go far in this pack and he wanted to show others that he wasn't evil. Fate had things in store for him. He just hoped things worked out the way he wanted them to.
Adelle's ears perked up at the cry. Someone new! It was a member that Adelle hadn't met yet, but definitely a member. Adelle ran her hand over Grandpa's battle axe once more, her imagination sparking with the battles it must have gone through before spinning around and sprinting towards the source of the sound. Long hardened muscles carried her over the distance swiftly, a white wolf soon appearing in sight. Adelle let out a bark of excitement, tail wagging behind her as she moved towards him. All kinds of questions filled her mind, wondering where he had come from, and what kind of warrior he was.

The warrior ceremony Adelle had recently gone through still echoed in her mind. The need to act with honor, courage, to defend the pack and protect the weak, still rang in her mind. Coming to a halt before him Adelle courteously bowed down, working on being polite. The silly grin on her face when she stood tall again gave the foolish pup away, tail beating behind her. Hi! I'm Adelle. There was so much more she wanted to say but couldn't, english failing her. If only she spoke it better, the language coming to her but far too slow for the pup's taste.
Rain turned to see a... dog? running towards him. She introduced herself as Adelle. He noticed her battle ax and smiled. "Hello Adelle. I am Rain Marks. I am new to the pack. My son and daughter are around here somewhere. My mate is still asleep. I was wondering if you knew anyone who could teach me how to use a sword. I am excellent with a bow and arrow but would like to learn how to defend myself in close quarters. Can you help me?" he asked as he noticed how young the woman was.

He smiled back at her and wondered just how old she really was. What was her talent? Lux would like this girl. They would have a lot to talk about and girly things to do. Lux would so want to wrestle her and learn from her. He would have to introduce them
He seemed happy enough to see her, smiling down at her entrance. Her tail wagged behind her, unable to stop from the thought of maybe doing what the warrior code said. Taking care of someone new fell under that, right? It did in her mind, so she was doing the right thing out here. That, and she'd just really wanted to see who the newcomer was. Talk to him and figure out what he was like. He seemed nice enough, if a bit on the lean side compared to the other members of the pack. He seemed a lot weaker, someone to protect.

Adelle blinked at the long string of words pointed towards her. That wasn't good. She had trouble piecing together what was said when she was told stuff like that. The first part was easy enough, just saying hello back and his name. Then a stated fact of being new, and something about being around. Sleeping was involved too somehow. Teach and sword was good, but the rest was lost on Adelle, with only the request of helping him sticking out. What could she do? Adelle wanted to help, but she didn't know what he had said. Spar with sword? Would that help at all?