The Lookout
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 313 // +3 points // Backdated to 28 APRIL 12

As he walked back to the caverns, Alduin kept a wary eye on the crow above him. It had followed the wolf for a long time now, and he couldn’t help but wonder what the creature wanted from him. At first, he thought it was simply being territorial; but it continued to follow him well into the afternoon. The bird didn’t cry out in displeasure, nor did it swoop down upon him like it had done earlier in the morning. Despite their odd encounter, he was thankful for the company, and could only bring himself to smile when he glanced up at the crow.

When he approached the entrance to the caves, he looked up to see that the crow had disappeared. To where, he didn’t know, and for some reason or another he was saddened by it. It was what it was, though, and Alduin was certain that if he brought the right food he would see that bird again. So he entered the caverns and headed toward the Angelo’s den. He’d seen the leader with many crows before, and he was, perhaps, the best source of information on the birds that Alduin could find. As he neared the other male’s den, he made sure to stand a few paces away out of respect for another’s personal space.

Alaki?” he called. “Are you home, sir?

He peered in as much as he could without overstepping his boundaries, his eyes shining with an eagerness to learn. Anathema was full of strange and exciting things, and Alduin would make it a point to find out everything he could about his new family. Despite what his parents thought about packs before, he found pack-life to be quite thrilling, and nothing could drive him away from it now. So he stood before the Angelo’s den, tail wagging excitedly behind him as he listened for a response.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 271 - Short to get this going, sorry for the wait!

The blade was lade out upon his desk, along with the relevant tools and various strips of leather; the backsword had been in bad condition when Aphrodite had given it to him as a gift of sorts, although the Angelo highly suspected his cousin simply couldn't be bothered to repair the blade herself and Aki wasn't a fan of foreign blades and would of refused, thus leaving the damaged sword worthless and it was given to him. After inspecting it it had quickly become apparent that the grip only needed changing, although he wasn't entirely sure who or why it had been given a leather grip, ignorant of the finer details of the blade. So, gathering his and Alex's tools he had stripped away the old leather grip and began cleaning it to be sharpened when a male's voice reached him.

Cursing a string of insults and less then pleasant words under his breath he placed the blade lightly upon the desk with the rest of his gathered stuff; at a glance it would seem like a cluttered surface covered in pointless items, but to those who knew about blades a little it would just look like a typical weapon-smiths mess, not that the Angelo was an expert at repairing or making blades, his work crude and barely efficient at best, but it did the trick and that was all he cared for. Making his way to the guest area, sighting the male through the open door to his chamber. “What is it?” he asked, pausing in the doorway, blue eyes flicking to the crow curiously before returning to the male.

<style>#kaesavingface b { color:#FFFFFF; }</style>[/html]