home
[html]

short ;-;

Neela was downstairs as far as he knew, while he was upstairs. Now, normally Tony wouldn't be one of the first volunteers to clamber high up inside a roof space to fix the exterior of a house, but with Neela there he felt the need to protect and impress her all at the same time. He glanced down and a wave of nausea overcame him for a second. 'This is even worse than water' he complained audibly, remembering his reluctant dunk in the water back in his youth days. He didn't like deep water and often wondered how on earth he'd be able to muster up the courage to step upon a boat with Neela but he assumed that her spirit would jsut carry in on board and then he'd be fine. But for now he was happy to keep his feet firmly planted on terra firma. Well in a sense.

'Neela!' he called, looking around for nails but finding none. 'Can y' pass us up some nails, please!' He sat there for a moment, survey the afternoon glow around the territory, the air wasn't too hot and the breeze wasn't to cold. And the only reason he wanted a drink was because he was so exhausted after all the building and physical effort.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I'm thinking as I go for the house desc, tell me if you like.

Neela was finally starting to see Casa as an actual home, as opposed to yet another place she had run away to only to leave later. It was a feeling that she had never quite settled into with Ichika. There she had always felt like she didn’t belong because of her past, here that felt like less of a burden.

Tony helped too, and the house they were doing up to move into together. For Neela, who had been raised outside of a structured pack for most of her life, living in one building with nearly an entire pack in residence felt uncomfortable, even with a building as big as the courthouse. Sharing a single house with Tony however, felt right. Still in close proximity to the pack but with her own private space, shared between her and Tony.

There was still a lingering sense of wrongness at how close she was growing to Tony, her mind constantly thinking back to Julian, but Neela was working past that, trying her best to put the past behind her.

The house they had chosen was perfect in Neela's eyes. Small, but in a way that made it cosy, not constricting. A living room, furnished with several pillows and blankets retrieved from the Meria to make a sitting area nearby a fireplace, took up much of the room on the bottom floor, with a small alcove containing a stove and some cupboards allowing room to cook. The only other room on the bottom floor was a bedroom with an actual bed of all things, making sure the bed had been safe and finding a good mattress in the nearby towns had taken up much of Neela's time recently.

The second floor was mostly collapsed and unusable, though a small bit of floor near the staircase was usable for storing things. However the structural beams were still present, leaving the option for Neela to rebuild the flooring there when she had more time. For now it presented easy access to the attic and from there the outside of the roof, where most of the damage was.

Neela was working on smoothing down some rough edges on some of the floor sections when Tony called down to her. Usually the collie would have taken the upper floors, she was nimble and a good climber from working the Meria, but Tony had insisted for some reason. Neela quickly patter her belt, sending the hammers and other tools hung from it jingling, as she checked she had a packet of nails before she started moving upwards, jumping and climbing nimbly up the exposed beams and broken walling.

Neela had made her way up to Tony's level in short order, climbing up onto the roof through a sizeable hole, and moved over to him, muzzle brushing his cheek in a quick kiss as she came alongside him. She quietly passed him the paper packet of nails and rested her head on his shoulder, following his gaze out over the territory, "Nice view ain't it?" she said quietly, enjoying both the view and his company. Her eyes caught sight of the river, running close past the house, "River is pretty close an this roof is fairly flat, we leave a way to climb up here an this'd be a good fishing spot." she said conversationally.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
556+

[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

sounds good Smile

Yeah. He should have definitely let Neela do this. She was thinner, nimbler and weight a damn sight less that he did. Tony was made for hammer nails and sawing wood down at ground level rather than roosting in the rafters and making delicate work of the roofing upon the old house they were patching up. Looking around him again, tired and suffering from an undeniable case of vertigo (which was unfortunate seeing as he already suffered a mild fear of water), he couldn't help but wish he was back on his comfy mattress with Neela. Hell fire raged in his mind as he absently contemplated the multiple way he could tumble off of the roofing and break his neck, or spine, or crack his head open onto the rough ground below.

His doomed thoughts were washed away by Neela. As clear as a sunny day. Which, now Tony looked up at the sky, he saw it was indeed. 'Thanks, love' he said gently, returning the gentle kiss before morphing to fit Neela's body shape beside him. 'Eh, suppose we could sand off th' edges an' waterproof it an' put a hatch or summin' here so we could climb on up here an' fish. Wouldn' be tha' hard, eh? Bit more wood needed o' course...' he murmured, biting his lip gently. Not like he was ever going to try to clamber up here just to fish. Which he could do from down on good ole' Terra Firma. No, that'd combine both his primary fears.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

Bad post. This is why Alex shouldn’t try to roleplay late at night after a cider. DAMN YOU INABILITY TO SLEEP >:|

"M'hm." Neela replied to Tony's suggestions, fingers toying with the fur on the back of his neck as he spoke. "Sounds good. Ah think ah saw some doors that were in fairly good shape over in Windsor. We could take some axes out and cannibalise the locks from em maybe."The talk was mostly idle but Neela did make a mental note to do this at some point; even if the hatch idea never emerged hinges in good working condition were always useful even if just for trading.

"How're things goin' up here then?" Neela asked, digging into her pouch as she spoke. She retrieved her flask of whiskey and took a small sip - there was a difference between drinking socially and getting drunk for no reason after all - before offering the flash to Tony and continuing, "Downstairs is looking good, starting to salvage what I can from the first floor. Beds looking nice, fetched some blankets and a pillow from the Meria." Neela graced Tony with a brief, and slightly lecherous, smirk when she mentioned the bed, the brief shot of alcohol improving her mood slightly, and she hadn't been in a bad mood to begin with.

Word Count :: +312

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

His dark brown fingers toyed with Neela's hair, listening to idle talk she spouted out with some interest. 'I'll 'elp y' wi' tha' if y' like, eh? he mused gently, leaning back and pulling Neela down with him and embracing her gently. The sun we behind them and therefore it's light did not burn their eyes, and it was comfortable for them to stare up at the sky or even into each other's eyes. 'I got muscles, see?' he said, playfully tightening his grip around her shoulders and with his other arm, her waist. 'Things are goin' good, got somma them shingles in and i was gonna filling this hole, but if we're gonna put a hatch here the my work is done....' he said gently, smiling towards Neela.

'Eh, we don' really need a second floor. One floor'd be fine. We only need a bedroom, an' maybe a kitchen, an' maybe a place t' entertain, a course. Bedrooms most important though?' he prompted gently, chuckling to himself. 'Maybe we should go done and check it out? I'm all done up here...' Tony trailed off, accepting the whiskey, but only being half serious about going downstairs. 'Unless y' got some work for me, eh?'

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Late sorry, will do better

"Mhmm." Neela hummed in confirmation, "One floor should be plenty fer us, we spend most of our time outside as is, dunno why humans felt the need ta spread out so much." she said, wiggling tighter into Tony's hold, resting her muzzle comfortably across his throat.

Neela grinned, suddenly playful, when Tony mentioned going downstairs. She tilted her muzzle skywards, trailing her tongue up his cheek before latching onto his ear and teasing it with her teeth, whispering into his ear, "Might do, might do. All work and no play makes fer a dull time tha' an I don' feel like tellin' ya." she whispered into his ear when asked about work. Neela breathed out heavily, purposely sending a heavy breath of hot air into Tony's ear before pushing away from him lightly, rolling just out of arms reach.

Neela tilted her head over towards Tony and stretched out luxuriously, an inviting, playful grin on her face and her arms stretched behind her back, "Perhaps ya'd like ta make me tell ya hmm?" she purred, tail scraping along the roof at a steady beat. There was more work to do on the house and going downstairs in the implied manner would be more than welcome but on both parts Neela felt like stalling a little bit; teasing Tony was so fun after all.

Word Count :: +215

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc

Tony nodded as he leant back to soak up then sun, 'Least i' calls fer enough space fer a big family'he mused, suddenly realising what he'd said and blushing under the thick, dark fur. 'Ah mean.... Eh, y' know, 'cause the' liked 'avin' loadsa people 'round an' all tha'...' The blacksmith bit his lip and shook his head at his own mistake. He chuckled slightly and shook his head more. 'Imma as' ma Dad fer a shop... Once ah ge' th' smithin' rank at least... Maybe he'll give i' t' me then...' He had to use the armoury for his work and also had to be cautious of keeping the noise down and when everyone's bedtimes were. With his own shop he wouldn't have to worry about that shit any more and he'd get a damn sight more work done for it.

Tony was glad his hint had sparked delight into Neela and couldn't help laughing at her teasing. Diving on her suddenly and making the roof groan under his playful antics. 'Oh really? Y' no' gonna tell me wha' ah need t' do, eh? Maybe we should jus' go on downstairs then if ahm done up 'ere...' He wasn't dumb, for all his flaws he was a smart man would merely didn't show it much. He did have much stock in cunning and trickery, a cowards game in his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe05 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe05-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe05-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]