Stranger's Thanks
Smiling he nodded his head. Another time perhaps. He really liked this pack. It was so gentle, very much suiting for his nature. Thank you. I will let my pack know of your generosity. It was the least he could do after all they had done for him. He would certainly be returning, and carrying more things for them. Maybe he might even learn some of their culture, and understand why they had these ghosts with them.

Happily he walked back towards Casa, thinking about what he could do. Talking to Jazper about the tournament was on his list of things to do, as well as seeing what else he could do. Ulilohi had commented on his carving. Maybe he could make something more for them. Maybe.
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

The friendly male bid her farewell, and Ulilohi smiled gently as he did. "I hope so. And I shall remember you, Hadley. Thank you for your gifts." Her deep voice was friendly and warm. It was no lie either, and Ulilohi was looking forward to letting Grace know that her friend had been here. Too bad he could not stay, as she was certain the other female would not have minded visitors, but of course Hadley had places to be, and a pack to return to. The necklace was equisite, at least in the councilwoman's eyes, and she admired it again in the palm of her hand. The craftsmen of the tribe would think so too, she was certain. She dipped her head in a greeting before she, too, turned to leave. Their encounter had been fruitful, and she hoped for the future as well. She had met their leader once, too, and he had definitely seemed like someone she could admire.... and more. Smiling, she took not the familiar paths home, but the stranger ones, winding here and there, not carrying her home the swiftest. A fresh breeze was in the wafts of hair that stuck out from her tight braids, and she welcomed the change of mood this encounter had brought her. Going back to continue her duties was not an exciting thought, but perhaps she could at least begin them with a fresh spirit.

[/html]