Back where we Belong.
[html]

WC: 336 OOC: Orin's joining in too!

It had taken him all winter and then some to finally reach this point. The point where everything was so familiar and the smell, the smell of home wafted to his night black nose. He grinned and looked at his family. He held Tasha while Amaranth held Heiro. Orin was with them as well. The family was making their homecoming and boy would it be a surprise for them all. They reached the borders. The familiar sight made the man wiggle with excitement and his happiness was rubbing off on his daughter who’s tail was wagging. Setting his daughter down he took the initiative to make the homecoming howl. He in no way was going to mess this up, and as he did not belong to the pack at the moment he would wait for someone to allow him in and accept him and his family. He was confident that they would be able to come back. Every single one of them. Taking a breath he sang to the skies, letting all in cour des Miracles know that he was home and wanting to become a part of their family again. Marahute flew overhead and gave her own call to the world around her.

Niro looked at his mate and son and then his sister and knew they were on the right track. They had all hit a few more bumps, but they were here now. Parents to new children, and more knowledgable than before. He may not have had any new birds but he had learned more about their migration patterns than he had staying in the pack. It was enlighting to the wolf and he was able to learn some of their speach. Enough to gain their trust without having to use a trap or cage them. Those he could entice he would shelter and feed as he would with Marahute. So in all his whole journey was enlightening and well worth the trip. Even when the two unexpected pups came along.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

I know Nuki is going to post but I had to sneak in. Since Amaranth will be my NPC I'm playing her a bit.

Ayita looked around the pack so much was changing and Ayita had many things to do. Looking to her son the blue eyes wolf mix looked at her. The two seemed to travel together often, she wasn't sure if it was because Hati enjoyed being with his mother or if hati just had nothing better to do. Ayita moved forward through the pack lands.

"Mother what are we going to do today? He asked looking at her. She smiled there was not much that she and he could do. Well I'm not sure why don't we just go explore whats out there. Ayita said as Hati smiled. He moved a head of her a little bit standing tall almost as tall as she was. Soon he would be much taller then her. He was still young though and was doing everything he could to grow up strong and brave.

Amaranth looked to Niro as he howled she looked at her son and set him down by his sister. Amaranth smiled as she gave a small second call. Her purple eyes watched the land waiting she kne her father mother and others would come.

Hati stopped when he heard the first howl turning to his mom a short second one rang out. though he had not spen a lot of time with Amaranth he could still tell who had made the second howl. Black ears shot straight forward a smile lacing her maw. they were home they had come back she could not believe that they had come back. Lets go Ayita said as she started to run. The aging Catori moved as fast as she could as the dark boy ran too.

Running Ayita and Hati made it to where the group was. Ayita looked at them the two pups on the ground and Orin, Niro Amaranth they were all here. My baby, oh and the rest of my family. She bent down Who are these two? She asked. Hati looked at his mother and Amaranth. He had been so young would they remember him?

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

The brother and sister had arranged to meet at the borders of the Court this day, and Orin had found him and his family in the woods just on the outskirts of the land of Miracles. They had exchanged warm welcomes; Orin hugged her brother (though now no longer leaping into his arms as she once would, sluggish as she was now from her pregnant belly) and his mate, and patted her niece and nephew as they waggled their tails and licked at her hands. Her move from d'Arte to the Court had been a slow one, the mare she was so accustomed to riding belonged to her old pack so this time she was out on foot. Changing and running on all fours was not an option anymore, it was too late in her pregnancy for that, and she found herself tired and in need of frequent rest. Yet still she managed to arrive fairly on time, a few packs of personal items, including her satchel, cloaks, and bow and arrows slung over her back, shoulders and hips every which way. Still, somehow the burden of her luggage looked far less arduous when compared to her large belly.

Now they stood, the lot of them, at the edge of the Court. She was so used to walking right over these borders as though she had never left, for she still considered Vigilante's open invitation for her to visit when she pleased just that; open. But this time things were different, this was formal and there was protocol to follow. So, waddling behind her brother's family, she stopped when they did.

Her golden eyes stared out over the land of the Court, a place she once called home and now wished to again. It seemed different somehow, as though every edge was lined with invisible gold. It was a feeling more than anything; and Orin chuckled at this. My my, her thoughts had become silly lately. Pregnancy hormones and all that...

Her eyes met Niro's for a moment, and a warm smile crossed her features. It was time. She raised her head when he did and her own howl sang throughout d'Arte, matching his note for note, and as she called for the leadership the babies inside of her grew excited and wriggled. She set a palm on her stomach, feeling their strong kicks as she howled.

When their song finished she dropped her eyes to look at the lands again, and soon saw someone was coming. Cocking her head she quickly recognized Ayita Catori, the woman who had been quite a dear friend to her over the seasons. She let some of her baggage slip to the ground and held her arms out, walking towards the woman with tail wagging. “Ayita, old friend!” She quipped happily. “It's been seasons, it's so good to see you!”

Her eyes turned to the puppies as the Catori woman spoke to the family, and it suddenly reminded her of something. “Sarian!” She called into the forest, and not long after a happy gray wolfess pranced through the trees. The child was young, but in her Lupus body she matched the size of a small adult now. Tongue lolling out and panting, she came to Orin's side for just a moment before sniffing at Ayita. “Ayita, this is Sarian, my daughter. Not of my blood, but of my heart all the same.” She smiled proudly upon her adopted child.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 500+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 345

Niro had been fuming at the fact that Orin was pregnant again, not because she was, but because someone had their filthy paws over his sister. If he had met the father right then and there he would have ripped him from limb to limb, but as it was he had time to think and calm down. He would accept the fate that his sister would be having more children. He knew very little of any of the circumstances, but he knew his sister was grown up. As hard as it was for him to adjust to the thought, she was her own wolf, and he could protect her only so much. He was just glad they were going to be in the same pack once again. He shifted his weight as he waited, though it wasn’t a long wait at all as Ayita came forward for their call. He gave her a happy grin and bowed his head to her. He noticed Ayita’s little one and waved to her. He felt ashamed he couldn’t remember her even though he knew he should have.

He watched as his sister came and spoke and couldn’t help but feel proud at how big his family was getting, not only was she pregnant, but she had adopted a young wolf that had not been of her blood, but that mattered little to him, it just showed him that his sister was caring and he would accept the girl as a part of the family.

“It is great to see you Ayita. I am not really rushing, but we came back, and well hope to stay, Orin as well. We have been gone far too long.”

He wasn’t in the biggest hurry, but he was hoping to get some rest. He knew their seaside home was probably in need of massive repairs before they could live there again, but he was a jack of all trades and given a week or so of good weather, have the place back to its original state.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}

While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

I know Nuki is going to post but I had to sneak in. Since Amaranth will be my NPC I'm playing her a bit.

Amaranth smiled at her mother as she turned to Niro and Orin. The Trio had returned to the land they all called home. There was just something about the members of the court that made this place home. She looked over at Hati and smiled the blood that ran through their veins was the same for the most part. Hati smiled at her, his blue eyes meeting her purple ones.

Ayita stood up after examining her two grand children. Oh Orin I'm so glad to see you. Ayita smiled looking at the pregnant white woman, I've been to your daughters pack you must be so proud. Niro Amaranth, Jiva is there safe and sound. She smiled as Amaranth moved to hug her mother. Ayita Hugged her then turned to Sarian Blood or not, She is family. You all are family. Aytia bent down a bit. Welcome to the family Sarian.

Hati smiled. I know its been a long time but my name is Hati Catori, Skoll and Lottie are roaming around. Its nice to see you Amaranth, Niro the night prince never spoke much but he was among family. I think we should get Strel or father here mother. We can all meet up at the hotel and house. He said smiling.

Ayita nodded as she looked to the group of wolves. I think your right Hati. The wolfess lifted her head and let out a song for all the pack to here. She knew the two leaders would allow the group home but she needed to call for the leaders.

He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]

--
Hey guys Smile

He heard the call and he came, as was his duty. Even if it was tiring him to his soul, despite the lack of struggle, he was in a personal stupor that seemed to refuse to release him. The call forced him to shake out his head and let his focus return to duty. The grin on his face was not faked, but it was far from beaming. He was tired. Young though he was, he was no longer a child and no longer a mindless young adult. At five years, there was nothing innocent left and the only mysteries he had left to experience were unwanted; children and death. Everything else was not acceptable anymore. But there was his future to think of. He couldn't be this way forever.

The Dauphin approached them steadily, at his full height. By no means short, the lanky tailor found himself facing familiar faces. Niro was familiar to him and he gave the man a steady smile and nod, then looked to the others. Amaranth, back to the family? He remembered her as a rambunctious child running on all fours. Orin had not stayed long and he had very little memory of her, and the child was not one he knew. Nodding to the mate of his King, the Dauphin looked at the mottled crew. "Well, what have we here? Looking to come back to our glorious Kingdom?" he asked with a crooked smile, spreading his arms wide.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc

When Ayita mentioned her daughter Orin’s ears perked, posture straightened, and she beamed with pride. A wide smile brimmed her muzzle and she nodded amicably. “I am so proud of her,” she gushed. “I was heartbroken when she left me, but she had to follow her own path. She has made a wonderful home for herself and her pack now. I visited just a few weeks ago.” Unconsciously, her hand drifted to her belly. That was the same trip that landed her in this state when she decided to make an impromptu visit to the Court on her way back to d’Arte.

“Skoll… I met him, he visited d’Arte not long ago,” she chuckled softly, remembering the boy.

A shock of excitement burst through her when Ayita tipped her head back and howled for the leader. She though Vigilante would come but the golden pelted, red haired man that arrived certainly was not the King. It didn’t matter, she remembered Strel from pack meetings when she lived in the pack before, and she knew he was a noble man. Smiling, she nodded respectfully to the Dauphin. When she spoke, she giggled lightly, like a girl, and nodded. “Yes! …if I haven’t offended the Court too much in leaving them… It is the only place I could dream of raising these children.”

She looked down, and the hand on her belly rubbed softly while the litter wriggled inside, feeding off of their mother’s excitement. Her pink tipped tail twitched with half a wag. When she left, she parted ways on good terms with the Court and Vigilante had told her she would always be welcome, but now there was suddenly a strange thread of doubt inside of her. It meant too much.

“If it matters,” her eyes turned back to Strel. “Their father is here.”

“And me too!” Sarian, the gray-silver lupus blurted out, snorting in contempt at having been forgotten about. Orin smiled down at her.

“I never forgot you, pidgeon,” she crooned lovingly at the girl. “And this is Sarian, I wish to request her admittance into the pack, too.” She said, all formal grace. “She is my adopted daughter.”

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 316

Luckily his request for joining was quite quick. He knew Ayita didn’t have the power to let them stay, but she did call for someone who could and he came. It was Strel, who was smiling, so Niro thought that was a good thing. He smiled back, Tasha looked up at the big scary man and hid behind her father’s legs.

“Strel, it is good to see you again. I am sorry it took us so long to come back. I was told it would be a short journey but we had a surprise on the way back. We couldn’t come back until after they were old enough to travel.”

He said, Heiro had joined his sister behind Niro’s legs, and Niro looked down at the children and then back. His face went serious again. He knew little of what’s happened since the raid in AniWaya and he wanted it clear that the children would be safe. He knew it was always safe within the packlands, but were their neighbors still hostile?

“I hope things have cooled down here. I know I should have stayed but I did promise Vigilante I would look out for his daughter and she would have left without me. Tell me, is everything settled with the AniWaya pack?”

He said. Amaranth had her reasons for leaving. He knew them, but he knew it was up to her to spill out such information. She was his mate and he loved her. He couldn’t risk losing the mother of his children, and the love of his life. It was not something he would ever look forward to. He looked at Orin and smiled at her, a sad one, for he wasn’t too approving of her state, but he couldn’t help it. He did love his sister and would support her in everything she needed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

Ayita knew her son got around. the boy was meant to do great things and he was a wonderful advocate for the pack. She knew that when he was older that he would find his place in the pack like all her children had. Each one was finding their feet Hati roaming with her a lot, Charlotte was training to take her fathers place and Skoll he was the wandering soul.

Smiling to Orin He's a good boy She spoke as she turned to to sound coming behind her. She gave a glance to Strel bowing her head as Hati did the same. The pair shifted slightly out of the way as Niro began to speak. Ayita smiled at him and nodded Things have simmered down

Amaranth had simmered down over the years and even now she was doing better. Amaranth looked at the male leader she was hoping to see her father but in stead it was Strelein. Strel its been so long its so good to see you. She said smiling as she glanced down at her two children. She chuckled a little bit golden eyes filled with happiness

He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]

Welcome to Cour des Miracles!

We are a pack of the strangest people united under a king. Explore our website for information on the pack and the rank system, so that you are better familiar with it. Now that you've joined CDM, you are free to post in the pack's territory. Make sure that you post, in character, within five days!

Please visit our information portal thread to add your character to our member directory.

Need help getting started?

Check out the open threads list to see if there is anyone who would like someone to join them. You may also start your own open thread, welcome to anyone in the pack. If that isn't your cup of tea, start a thread request or check out their posts to plot with other members!

Still unsure of what to do with those threads? Check out our co-rank list to see if your character qualifies for any of the odd jobs we offer. If not, then we recommend you visit some sites for idea such as TV Tropes, among other websites. If you find yourself wanting to improve on your writing, or are still having trouble finding good things to write about, or trouble with character development, feel free to visit the mentor's forum for assistance.

[/html]