My empty eyes are full of darkness
[html]
Serena reserve Big Grin

He sat by a camp fire, the sounds of the others surrounding him, and yet leaving him untouched. Across the fire slept his son, his Myrddin. How were the others? Did they fare well in New Dawn? He was glad his mother would be able to spend time with them. He stretched out by the fire. It wasn't quite cold, but the fire gave off more warmth than the empty space by his side. Sure, she had come back, but she had been so cold towards him, so cold towards their son, toward the pack she had once sworn to protect. He had fallen in love with a stranger, he mused. He hadn't known her at all.

He could hear the booming laughter of his big brother across the camp, and a smile drifted across his lips, then faded like the sun had behind the trees hours ago. His gaze was drawn again to the fire, his fingers plucking at the denim encasing his legs absently. He had begun wearing the jeans when they, as a pack, had been working on the caravan. He closed his eyes as the memory of her laugh, her blue eyes, on the first day they'd worked on the caravan came to him. How she had hit her slender fingers with the hammer and he had taken them up and kissed them. How they had exchanged flirty glances every chance they'd gotten. He had been certain it was love.

Perhaps it had been. But she seemed, in her way, to be fickle as fate. He had sworn not to repeat his parent's mistakes, and she had gone ahead and left. His gaze drifted to his sleeping son, then drifted away again. He sighed softly, plucking at his jeans again.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 <3

The alpha female had not attempted to engage the black male alpha in conversation or play; it was clear that he was sobered by the loss of his former pack, and she didn't blame him. She let him be to hunt and come and go, and yet the camp was full of life. A musical and interesting member of Cavalieri - Biff if she recalled - was quite the cheerful and excited fellow about the trip. Hotaru, although queasy during the caravan trip, seemed to be calming down well; Skye had talked to her a bit, laughing and conversing as they had in d'Arte.

One d'Artisan was separated from the group, however, by a small fire next to his son. Skye left the other members to their jovial conversation and came to sit by Taliesin; he seemed in a pensive mood, picking at his jeans and sighing. She stared into the fire a bit, pondering of the trip and of those who had left before before turning to the white member of the Council.

"Good evening," she said. She could not help but notice his slightly somber expression, coupled with his thoughtful one from moments before; she wished to comfort her friend - one of her only friends - and make sure he was okay. "Is everything alright?"

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He made a questioning humming sound as the voice came to him in the depth of his thoughts. "Oh, yes... I was just thinking about things. My mother had been by just before we left. Seems Sky and the other pups went to New Dawn, with Titania and my brother Noah. Mostly... I was thinking about Sky." He offered her a sheepish smile, some what embarrassed that he had been caught in his emotional musings.

"You can join me if you'd like. I wouldn't mind the company." Again, that slightly sheepish smile as he patted the blanket he was sitting on. Myrddin was sleeping on a slightly smaller blanket, one that was worn and tattered, and that had once held his sister Tameri's scent. (Myrddin knew of Tameri, knew her better than Taliesin did, since it was her spirit he spoke to most often, when his father thought it was only an imaginary friend.)

His gaze turned to the fire again, though he was aware of her subtle movements. He supposed as she was the leader of the D'Artisians, he should be showing some form of submission, but doing so in this relaxed setting seemed wrong to him somehow as though showing submission in this environment would be undermining her authority rather than submitting to it.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

She nodded as he said that he was just thinking about his mate - although Skye now despised the woman, she did not blame Taliesin for still thinking about one he once loved. She still thought of Bangle from time to time - where he went, she did not know, and she regretted that his gypsy soul had taken over him once more for good. She sat beside him as he indicated it with a sheepish smile and stared into the fire a bit before speaking her thoughts.

"I don't blame you for thinking about Sky. She blasphemed the pack, threatened my life, but she was still your mate - I still think about Bangle..." Both had left them, although Bangle had not done so in such a provocative manner. She had still been left by them - and not just her, but her pack. Abandonment was something that Skye was very, very familiar with by then, and it was with gratitude that she sat by Taliesin tonight, one of her most loyal members.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He managed not to look surprised at her mention of Bangle, though he had realized he hadn't seen the coy-wolf around. "Mother always said she tried not to take it personal when others left the pack she and Iskata founded. She hated looking around at new faces, realizing her old friends had left them. Her co-founder Hel and her mate Styx... they left less than three months after founding the pack. She took it as a deep betrayal, more so when Iskata let Jefferson rise through the ranks like he did. She hadn't wanted to let him in, she'd wanted to keep coyotes out of the Valley." He paused. "Not that I'm saying Jefferson did bad. He was a good leader, in his way."

He shrugged self-consciously, changing the subject. "It was Bangle who greeted us at the borders. He gave the boy a little wood flute. He was younger then than Myrddin is now. And then he called for Shaw, who accepted us. I didn't know what to think of Bangle at fist," he admitted with a chuckle.

Was he talking too much? Sheba sat up from her position, stretching and glaring sleepily at him. She wound her way past the fire and over to the leader, attempting to butt her head against the woman's hands.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She nodded as Taliesin spoke; it was true, Skye felt slightly betrayed when one decided to leave the pack, although she tried to understand their reasons for leaving. She absentmindedly stroked the cat, Sheba, that Taliesin had found one day, while pondering. It seemed like Taliesin's mother was a bit like her - no matter how hard she tried, it was hard for her to see leaving the pack as anything but a betrayal to the home and hearth, even though she would not outwardly express it. She wondered how Taliesin had found his way to Cercatori d'Arte exactly - what of his mother, and her pack?

She smiled as she recalled Bangle. "I don't think anyone who's met him knew what to make of him at first," she said. Even she herself hadn't known exactly what to make of Bangle, the vicarious trader who wore quite flashy jewelry and made slightly inappropriate jokes at times.

She looked to Myrddin, thinking of her own children in the process. "He'll make a fine wolf some day," she said; she wondered idly what he would be like when he grew. Nothing like his mother she was sure - he had even denounced her at the borders, to her surprise. She did not know his amount of spirit before, but now she realized that he was bolder than she initially thought. That was good in a wolf, she thought with a smile.

<style>
.uberduper1 b {color:#FEF3FA;}
.uberduper1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.uberduper1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4E2132; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:10pt; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-color:#E09EA2; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

He watched as Sheba settled into Skye's lap with a gentle smile. Her words about Myrddin made him glance at the sleeping boy, his face spreading into the proud father's grin. "He takes a lot after me. Mom tried hard to get her lessons to stick with us boys. Jaz was the one who took to both reading and hunting like a fish to water. I preferred sticking to reading. Noah always hung around our father... and Sirius and Apollo preferred Naniko, probably because she was the one who rescued them after the fire, even though Mom nursed them along side me and Noah."

He looked to the leader, a curious look on his face. "Where did you grow up? You're the Capitana, and I know next to nothing about you. I mean, if you don't mind telling me, I would love to listen."[/b] Sheba, the queen of the calicos, purred her agreement. Tal grinned crookedly, his tail wagging behind him.

"In return, fair lady, I will gallantly answer any questions you have." He winked playfully as he sat and waited for his answers.

<style>
.supertali1 b {color:#fff;}
.supertali1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supertali1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#8B633F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:110px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTcSb.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F1BC60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supertalibord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
i apologize for the long wait!

He spoke of his many relatives, and their different qualities, naming one of his as being the scholar that she knew he was and had been. He must have never felt lonely growing up with so many names, so many personalities - and judging as to how he had interacted with his brother, Jazper, he must have had a healthy relationship at least with him. Her mind was brought to Taliesin's father, and she felt sympathy for the man - someone should never have to interact with someone as horrible as the man seemed.

The question caught her attention, and she grinned at his playful demeanor. "Well," she said, "There is not much to tell. My father came from Europe, where it is much more humanized - he came to America and met my mother, who was a pack wolf. They traveled together to Nova Scotia, where in the Halcyon mountains, they built a cottage and had me." She thought back fondly to her childhood. "I learned many things there - human and wolf things alike. I left when I was eight or nine months old, and met Shawchert not too long after. Then we made Cercatori d'Arte together, and, well.. the rest is history, I suppose," she said with a soft laugh. It was true - the alpha did not have an eventful beginning, but perhaps that was for the best - and it was true that later in life, there were plenty of things that had happened, good and bad. Her pups.. Argul.. Liam.. the list continued to this day.

<style>
.uberduper1 b {color:#FEF3FA;}
.uberduper1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.uberduper1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4E2132; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:10pt; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-color:#E09EA2; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]