[Amphitheater]To their Seats
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam had made his way to where the Amphitheater was being built most of the work had been done. His father and they're team had built the stage. So the last thing would be a place for those in the court to sit. He glanced around the field and smiled it looked so nice and he could not wait for his team to finish it off.

Brown muzzle lifting to the air the kings son howled calling out to those who were going to help him. He lowered his head and smiled to himself he had brought two axes to take down a tree or two. They would take down a few good trees and then cut them in half and into sections. this would allow them to place them into spots in the field to look at the theater. With all the puppies and young ones a theater would be entertaining. Skoll loved to read and could put on plays. Terra could tell stories, his mother could sing or educate from there.

<style type="text/css">
.shjl b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce8bb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b667d; }
.shjl p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.shjl {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b8bdaa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3hkEq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e6ebd7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.shjl p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.shjl p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: I hope you don't mind me bringing in my NPCs too, I mean, only three people helping out? It'll make things go on forever xD now six people, that will get the job DONE. :] (just a note to self: Vox, Senorita, Paz, Amon, and Krystalle are present with Mars in this thread)

The family had signed up to help ages ago. Not only because it was their duty to help the pack with any project they could help out with, but also because this was basically for them. An Amphitheater was what Mars always wanted, so he could put on plays, and Orin could help him with those plays. That was a dream that died about a year and a half ago, but now, here it was actually coming back to life like flowers after the dead of winter. Lest to say, the man was very happy about the theater and would more than likely be working on a few plays at one time because he could. With Orin coming back to the Court, he would have a writer, and Krystalle was also a writer, so they both could collaborate writing the plays while Mars directed. Mars also would act in the play that was written in the end, because Mars was an actor, not a director. He knew how to do it, if only because it came natural to him, but he was an actor, and he would be an actor in his own play.

When the howl hit his ears, he had been out and about already, actually hunting for some food for Orin. He was anxious for her, because he knew that her time was coming for those pups to be born. He felt even more anxious that she had told him to wait here for her rather than to come get her and come back like he wanted to do in the beginning. He'd encountered Niro and Orin at the border the other day, and he was glad to see that she not only had Niro, but Niro's mate with her when she arrived. He'd hate for anything to happen to his Orin. His Orin that was finally his. He'd yet to tell Krystalle of the news, because she would probably flip her shit more so than if Orin just came back and she was pregnant. Either way though, Krystalle was bound to flip her shit at Mars, which was why he continuously avoided telling her.

He cast up his own howl to his family. Amon, who was working the opposite side of the borders that his dad was working. Paz, who was picking flowers and making crowns of them in the fields. All while Krystalle was getting Senorita ready for a ride. Amon was the first to turn on his heels and bolt off towards his father's call. Amon was getting rather handsome, like his father, for he was finally full grown in his Optime form. He had long hair that was down to his shoulders and bangs that liked to hang in front of his face at times. His mismatched gaze had grown more intense because of the quiet nature of the boy. He was so utterly close to being his father that it was ridiculous. Yet, he'd been lucky to not develop a second personality early on in life, like Mars had. That was the main difference between father and son right now. That and Amon did not have a tail anymore because of Hurricane.

Paz was second to get going and towards the sound in which her father called the two children. She noticed that there was the sound off for their mother too, so she wondered what she and the rest of the family was being called for. She had totally forgotten about the Amphitheater, so she did not even fathom to think about that one. She was completely clueless, while her mother, Krystalle, knew exactly what was going on. She also had her own suspicions about what else could be happening since there had been a noticeable change in Mars' demeanor, and his attitude. He'd been eerily quiet lately and there was guilt written all over his face, all the time now. At least, that's what Krystalle saw. She just didn't know what secrets he was keeping, and Bartholomew had not been around long enough for him to tell her. Nor had Bartholomew even been all that talkative lately (which was rare for Bartholomew). Krystalle snorted and mounted her steed and then rode towards Mars.

While they were heading towards him, Mars was heading towards the Amphitheater. He felt the warm air flowing through his mane that was growing out more again. Spring time always did suggest for his hair to grow, and it did. It was longer than it normally was, so he did not have the ability to spike it effectively, like he would have liked to but there was something that was preventing the man from cutting his hair. It was a weird feeling. It took Mars less than half the time for him to get where he was going to over the time it took for his family to show up. When he approached the Catori lord, Mars bowed his head lightly. The child was a higher rank than Mars and any of his family, so it made sense to show some sort of submission. . My name is Mars Russo. I'm here to help with the seating arrangements. Also, I brought my family with me so we can get it done faster. I have three other luperci and another horse on it's way. probably the first time Mars ever had that long of a introduction to do. Mars dismounted his stallion and looked at the other male.

The family was soon to show up themselves, and they did so almost silently. The other three Optime formed wolf-dogs showed up and each gave their respects to the higher ranked of them. This is Krystalle, Paz, and Amon. spoke Mars as he pointed at each luperci with the corresponding name. The horses are Vox and Senorita. Mars finally spoke and then he hushed his mouth and waited for the rest of the team to show up so that they could start working.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]just saw this thread now, sorry for the wait ^^

There had been word about the pack’s project, and Alder had volunteered in a way that fit his role among the Courtiers. Time had passed and the Marshal had often rode by the structure with curiosity. When the call came up he first wondered if it was his turn to going the group and begin working. After a moment he decided it was worth checking out. The masked male moved quickly to gather the supplies that he thought would be needed and went to Hawthorn.

Living in a central location of the pack lands it did not take the pair long to arrive at the construction site. There was a good group gathered, members that Alder had not met. Had he been introverted? He figured it was likely the case. After hearing about his mother’s plight Alder’s mind was less focused then usual.

A meek soft smile came from the tall Marshal and he gave a nod of greeting to the other canines. I’m Alder. Standing beside the dark stallion, he waited for instructions. On the back of the horse lay thick ropes that they could use to pull logs together for seating. The male was neither a contractor, nor a woodworker and did not know where to start with such an endeavor.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

He was not alone in the field for long. Liam had to admit that all the work going on was making him proud to be the son of the king. Liam smiled as he saw all the members who came to aid him. I'm glad you all could come and I'm thankful for all the aid we can get. He spoke holding his hand out to Mars. I'm Liam Catori the son of the king He spoke pride in his voice. He had to admit doing these things gave him pride.

He smiled to each one that Mars named off and then turned to Alder who had also come. i'm glad you could join us. he spoke. He was glad that the male had come his knowledge of horse and the training of the horses would help out. He gave a nod. I've brought three axes and I figure we could take down a few good sized trees. These trees would need to be split in half and in sections for easy moving. He spoke lifting up an Axe. I'd also like you to be in charge Alder of the horses moving things your the most skilled in horse work. he spoke. Mars and I will mostly be muscle He said joking a bit. Lets go

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

ooc: blah, I feel like I'm drowning you guys in long posts now. Oh well, more points for me lol. +8(821)

Mars took the hand that was offered to him and he shook it. He took note of the male's name, and was told that he was the king's son. Mars remembered back when the King had no children. It's my pleasure, Liam. My family will actually benefit a lot from this project, so we are glad to help. it was the truth. They would finally have somewhere where they fit into the pack. Whether it be just Mars on the stage with his guitar, or Amon helping act in a play that his mother, Krystalle wrote. Paz was more of a costume designer, like her father, so she would be able to see her costumes up on a stage. All in all, the family were all very excited to help out, even though Amon seemed the least excited of them all. That was simply a facade that he played, for this was what he was good at. He took almost everything he could from his father, this was for sure.

Little time would pass before another being would show up on their own steed. Mars cast his gaze to the masked wolf and he nodded his head. Paz was actually curious enough to approach the other male and his steed with a smile on her maw. I'm Paz Russo. It's nice to meet'cha, Alder. spoke the wolfdog girl and she put out her hand to greet the luperci. She'd never seen him before, and neither had the others, but the Russo family was always known for keeping to themselves most of the time. Mars watched his child approach the other, and he realized that she was getting older, and she would be taking interest in boys sooner or later. This thought put him off slightly though because he couldn't tell right off if she was "interested" in him or just being friendly. Paz simply was being friendly, and she was trying to get to know the pack better, because she did not live here before. She also wanted something of a social life so she would have friends that she could hang out with. Amon was quiet, and simply nodded his head towards the new wolf. He was much like his father in which he was very solemn and quiet. He actually was less interested in making friends, and he always would be.

Krystalle finally dismounted her steed and she stood next to Mars with her attention on the younger male that was in charge of the project. As soon as the younger chocolate male started to speak, the Russo clan all turned towards him and listened. The boy explained to them that they needed to cut trees down and then split them in the middle. Mars understood, and he figured that he would be able to help with the chopping of the trees. Liam told them that he wanted Alder in charge of the horses and that him and Mars would be doing the muscle work. Mars turned to Amon and Paz. Amon, you will help Liam and I. Krystalle and Paz, you two can work with Alder. he spoke as he turned to the mother of his children and also his daughter. Amon nodded his head silently and moved over towards Liam and Mars, while Krystalle and Paz were by Alder. Krystalle took Senorita's reigns while Paz took Vox's and they looked to Alder. Both held smiles on their faces to the young man.

Mars took an axe from Liam, and he passed it to Amon, and then he took the third axe and he held that one for himself. At the command to get going, Mars started to walk towards a cluster of fine trees that would work perfectly for the seating. He pointed at the first tree that he found to be a great one for their purpose and Amon came running to the other side of the tree. Mars was the first to start hacking at the side of the tree, and Amon took to the other side and hacked at it with as much strength as he could muster.

Paz and Krystalle watched the boys for a moment before turning back to Alder. My name is Krystalle, by the way, Alder. It's a pleasure to meet'cha spoke the woman. Vox and Senorita haven't done this type of work before, but I'm sure they won't mind, they are pretty even tempered horses. spoke the Spanish woman with a bright smile on her maw. Paz and I can help you get them ready for pulling logs, if you would like. added the woman, looking to his steed's back that had the thick rope on it. Paz nodded her head and looked at the boy with her bright, pale pink-purple eyes before she pet Vox's neck with her pale hands.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html] feel free to pp them being all ready ^^

Alder waited shyly for the others to give the intrusions. He gave a hand to the younger female that spoke to him, and a smiled and a nod was given to the others. He did not recognize them, but he knew that he would not know every wolf that called the Court home. The male found a sense of relief when the brown man spoke his name and began to give the instructions.

He was always happy to be stuck with the horses, the task comfortable and familiar for the male. Out of his element Alder found himself getting anxious, but beside Hawthorn he knew he would fine.

The masked male nodded, and moved the horse with him as they began the task. The females moved towards him, and the older spoke. She explained the horse’s history and he gave a nod. Hawthorn had not done anything like it before either, but Alder was certain that they would make it work.

That’s fine. the quiet male returned with a smile. If they had proper harness for plowing Alder would have felt truly prepared, but the ropes would do well with the tack that Alder had handy in the stables. He gathered everything that he had brought with him and put it on the ground.

He pulled out the straps that would go along the horses’ necks and began first with Hawthorn, knowing him best. We can use these for the collars. He explained as he slipped the thick leather over the horse’s head. Then the ropes can attach to that. He gave the other to the older female for them to place on one other horse. Two would well for the logs, and if one tired they could be replaced with the third.

[/html]