What Child is This
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy hadn't really wandered to the far east coast. There were no packs there after all, and a fire had wiped out any resources that she could possibly acquire from there. She did need peace though, especially as her bird kept yammering. It seemed to be getting along well with the other crows, which was great-except she still didn't know what the blasted bird was saying. She couldn't access anything it learned.

Moving into the broken land Amy watched the ash rise under her steps. Plants were breaking through, but the healing was slow. She would have to take a bath after coming here. Spotting a hollowed out house Amy moved towards it slowly. What could possibly be in there? Moving around she looked inside. Nothing but the frame. The fire had licked it clean very thoroughly. Stepping back out Amy moved on, her thoughts her only companion.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC

She was Shandoms daughter and Linquilea's niece but she was a demon. She was born of tainted blood and raised in the hands of a monster. One that rivaled most in the territory here. Zen held herself almost as an alpha would the difference was she had the power to back her arrogance. That and she had the large and dangerous Asreal. Standing nearly eight feet tall the man was something most steered clear from.

The small white demon moved a head she and Asreal had been staying in the heeling lands of Ash. My lady Asreal spoke as he looked at her. She had not spoken much in honesty she had not done much either. What? She asked as she looked at him. Deep brown eyes seemed to burn with the flecks of gold.

Theres someone else around here. he said looking at her. She stopped and looked at him Yes but there are others everywhere. She spoke as she moved forward His stupidity rivaled her own at times oh how she missed Hal and twen so.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The scent of wolves reached the dog. Curious her head turned, looking for the source. Who would come to such a barren land? She had come for the silence that would accompany such a place. Perhaps others had come for the same reason? A cruel smile lit her face, deciding to see if these strangers would be of any use to her. Amy doubted it, but it was better to investigate every possibility than to not do so and miss out on a great opportunity.

A tiny female, wearing a collar. Amy would designate her as the slave of the much larger wolf, if not for the arrogance that she held. Why anyone so proud would wear a collar was a mystery. Well, at least it was someone who bore at least a semblance of being civilized. Someone worth conversing with, testing to see the use of. Seems I'm not the only one to be fascinated by this land. Not a greeting, but a test of this one's intelligence.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC Zeneca always wears clothes BTW http://lizychan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xshbw. Never assume.

Zeneca stood next to the man he was massive and wore cargo pants but no shirt. Most things did not fit him and the pair had to find a tailor every now and again to repair and make him custom clothing. She stopped herself long silver hair flowed down her back as she stared at the golden female still a distance away. A black corset that was trimmed with red satin. A long black skirt that was slitted down one side graced her legs.

Zeneca was not very smart but she was still smart enough to interact with those in the world around her. She looked upon the woman with deep brown eyes. her pose holding power that did not exist. Out here it was a battle of the fittest and the white demon was the fittest. You are interested in ash? She asked looking at her. Was this mutt stupid. This land was burned there is nothing interesting here. She spoke her voice held power and dominance.

Zeneca looked to the massive male that traveled with her. Come along Asreal I don't believe we will find them or any information here. Asreal looked at the golden woman and bent down to Zeneca. Do you think its wise to turn our back on her? He asked. Zeneca looked at him she did not intend to turn her back on her but simply move forward the woman would either over or not.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

OOC woops. saw the art on her profile and...did exactly that XD fixed

Word Count → 000

Amy had to keep from smiling at the words the female spoke, hiding it behind an emotionless facade. Only the glitter in her eyes gave her away. Did this wolf truly see nothing but ash in the land? Granted, there was nothing physical one could take away from it, but for someone seeking other things, the land was very rich indeed. The dead that had refused to cross over, blessed silence for those seeking it, a chance to ponder the power that had wrecked the land and think on how to apply such a thing.

She watched the pair step away, the larger male obediently falling behind. Why he would follow someone with such a clear lack of depth was beyond her. Or perhaps he was simply letting her pretend, using her as his puppet. That would be interesting indeed to find out. A small slip of a smile lifted across her face. Cutting into the conversation would not be wise right now. Amy simply stepped to the side, letting a hand casually rest on a dagger. If they tried to walk past her, she would stab them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

OOC Zeneca always wears clothes BTW http://lizychan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xshbw. Never assume.

Zeneca was annoyed with the world she wanted to make it back to the den the pair were sharing and relax. She had picked the land of ash because so few traveled the area. Like a phoenix the Qi'vaex children would rise from the ash and rise to power and Zeneca could not wait to find her brothers again.

Asreal moved in a defensive way. Zeneca looked at him as she moved stopping infront of the strange dog women. Zeneca was in many ways a princess her brothers treated her like a god. She was just feet away from Amy, Asreal near her. Do you really think it wise to attack me? She asked stoping to place a hand on her hip. She looked up at Asreal. The male was nearly eight feet. At a staggering seven foot seven inches. Zeneca didn't have to rely on her strength she could allow Asreal to deal with these thing.

Looking to him she turned her gaze back to the woman. Tell me do you know of any traders worth meeting? She asked her tone still as if she owned the land she walked on. She was still in serch of her brothers and traders would tend to meet more wolves then not. She hoped that the dog in front of her could give her information.

Table by Marie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Closer, closer, and then the stupid male picked up on the trap. Amy had kept her movements fairly casual, no open threat to be aware of. He had still spotted it unfortunately. It signaled the female to stop, halting before Amy had the chance to drive the dagger through her. Well, at least they knew better than to try and pass her by as if she was nothing. Amy wasn't some scum, and she wouldn't stand being treated like that. Her hand dropped away from the dagger, relaxing now that her goal of letting them know she wasn't someone to walk over was completed.

Snorting Amy looked at the male. Yes, he was bigger than her. But Amy had taken down opponents larger than her before. She was nothing to be sneered at, having trained with some of the best out there and surpassed them. Well, assassin wise. Battle wise she was still gaining the skill. Still, she was confidant she could take him on. There were enough kills to her name that she didn't fear someone like him. Besides, Amy found it rather amusing to find her relying on on brute strength like that. She wondered how powerful the girl truly was, wishing to test her.

She looked over the female with some curiosity. I do. I wonder if they'll trade with someone like you. Amy would trade with her, but only because she knew she was capable of demanding respect. Right now though, the girl wouldn't get anything out of her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Zeneca looked at the woman as dark brown eyes settled on the mutt woman. She was a dog of some sort no real wolf and that made Zeneca almost laugh. The white demon would deal with the woman if she did not fess up what she wanted. Zeneca smiled a little she could play nice and dumb after all the demon queen was a good player

Asreal looked at the mutt and give her a look. "Like me? Do you mean to tell me I'm no good? She asked. Her voice calm and even she was not one to anger over the petty little things. Asreal on the other hand was in no mood to deal with the blonde bimbo and he moved closer to her.

Whats your name? He spoke looking at her. He towered her and the dark demon had no issues sliding into the role of killer. Though he was playing nice with Zeneca trying to get her to give up searching for her brothers. He wanted her strong genes to mingle with his that was his goal. Cold eyes stared down at her waiting.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to bitpuddle

<style>
.zenecaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qtfGl.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#685f5a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 320px 0px; color:#302b29; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.zenecaaly-2 b {color:#cab6b1; }
.zenecaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.zenecaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zenecaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zenecaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#302b29; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #302b29; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC smart girl. switching tactics

Word Count → 000

Amy stood still, body polite but still demanding respect. Why these nosy pests were acting so high and mighty was a puzzle to her. There was no worth in her. Amy had a pack, had earned her rank, and before that she belonged, and still did, to her family, one of the most powerful and feared families in Europe. True, they didn't control everything, but what they did was taken with absolute certainty, no faults to be taken advantage of.

Not with your attitude. Manners can go a long way after all. Amy smiled sweetly, pretending that she had those manners, that elegance that she spoke of. Well, she did, Amy just didn't use them, a mask to hide away the more deadly creature beneath. Casually she glanced up at the giant. You should be silent when superiors are talking. It was a gentle rebuke, but one nonetheless. Turning her gaze back to the female she spoke. My name is Amy Sunders. And who are you?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.zen1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.zen1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:400px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... enside.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.zen1Right{float:right; width:310px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... topzen.png), url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... zenbot.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; padding: 62px 0px 50px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.zen1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.zen1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.zen1Input {padding:10px; width:290px; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.zen1Input p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.zen1Input b {color: #960202;}
</style>

OOC Junk

Asreal was not one to just stand idly by unless commanded by Zeneca. the white demon had motioned to him to defend her. Asreal moved slightly and let out a slow rumble as he heard Zeneca speak up. Forgive me, but could you please point me in the direction of a trader? Her tone elogant and kind. There was just something about zeneca that made her so elegant.

Asreal did not enjoy the golden demon and wanted her to leave. He had no use for her Zeneca should not either. He snarled louder My Name is Asreal Romany, third son to the head of the Romany clan in Italy He spoke. His tone hard and stern. No one dissed a man like Asreal Romany, he was no slave and he was from far better breeding then Zeneca and her precious Linquilea

Zeneca stepped forward looking to the mutt woman.I am Zeneca, daughter of Linquilea. you shold not take that tone with Asreal She spoke.

Table by Marie

[/html]
OOC: Assuming it's a very powerful clan he came from, so the Sunders would know the Romany and the Romany would know the Sunders. Can edit if you like

The softer tone did much for Amy. As soon as the female took on that tone of elegance and kindness Amy accepted her. That was acceptable for trading with. Smiling her approval Amy motioned for them to follow her. I know where you can gain what you seek. It wouldn't be too far to where her supplies were stored. Just a short walk, and they would be there. With how the pair acted, Amy knew that the items she held would be useful for them, if not simply wanted for what they represented. After they had chosen Amy could ask her price.

Surprise flickered through her eyes at the words of the male, though she did not show it in her expression. Amy knew that clan. A powerful family indeed. They ran in different circles, but Amy did know of them. She was surprised to see one in this land, especially acting so subservient to this slip of a girl. Amy knew nothing about her, though the brief discussion had revealed a base outlook on life, a vicious manner, and an elegance that rivaled some of the high mannered ones she knew. Forgive me for not recognizing him. I would never expect to find a Romany in such a situation. I am Amy Sunders.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.zen1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:400px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... enside.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.zen1Right{float:right; width:310px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... topzen.png), url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... zenbot.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; padding: 62px 0px 50px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.zen1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.zen1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.zen1Input {padding:10px; width:290px; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
</style>

OOC Junk

Zeneca moved with grace and dignity. She fallowed although she was sure that this woman knew not what Zeneca sought. She also found it so funny that Asreal had spoken up and the woman's tune had changed. She moved forward slowly still on edge with the woman she was not going to left her guard down.

His title means nothing to me. Just like your clan or name means nothing to me. Here neither had any meaning and she was sure to place both in their place if needed. Looking to Asreal she huffed giving him a look. The male smiled as he looked to the Saunders woman. If you are here that means your father has yet to die. Or else you would not be here. his tone steady as he looked to her.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Laughing at her words Amy shook her head. It was true, who their families were only mattered to those who knew them, the entire reason why she had come here in the first place. Running from the boredom of being around those who scraped and bowed to her Amy had come to a place where she could build herself up again, prove her worth all over to a new set. Amy had done well, producing fear in packs and respect from those wise enough to see it.

Her ears twitched at his words. Rage rapidly filled her at the insinuation. Spinning around she moved forwards, placing a dagger at his throat. Watch yourself. Yes, my father is well. That is not why I'm here. My reasons are of another nature. Careful of retaliation the trader flashed away again, resuming movement as if she had done nothing. Her wagon came into sight, Amy pausing before it. If you need anything, simply ask. I'm sure I can find it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC Junk

Slowly the trio made their way to the woman's wagon. Zeneca had no use for physical things. She looked at the wagon and smiled a little. Maybe she could get the whole dang wagon. She looked at her deep brown eyes watching the woman. As Asreal smiled a bit Zeneca found it funny that the man was entertained by all this.

I don't need trinkets I need information. The white demon spoke as she looked at the dog. I've lost my siblings and I know traders meet many wolves and get around a bit more then I She stated as she looked at Asreal. that was part of the reason she stayed with the tall male. He knew many wolves and was a valuable asset to her.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

OOC wrap up?

Word Count → 000

Information? That was more expensive than Amy expected the wolf to be able to afford. Back to ignoring the one that had proven himself worthless, she watched Zeneca's movements with curiosity. She didn't know what to expect from her after what she had said. For someone who seemingly placed little importance on blood lines she certainly held herself like a queen, despite lack of proof. Then again, Amy didn't prove herself either. She had no need to, her name known in the lands for what she was.

Amy hadn't met anyone else claiming relations to the ugly female wolf she'd met, simply this one. The siblings weren't anyone she'd come across. She could tell her about the location of her mother, if she so wished. Perhaps that would help in the search. First though, she needed to know what she was willing to pay. I have knowledge about your family. What will you give me for it?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]