15 Fathoms, Counting
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: Location is in Anathema Caves, Panda and Venom's den. Main room. Here's a map for you. Backdating this to Venom's birthday (May 6th)

I don't scream enough for you, I don'e sing enough for you
I'm not anything

Days seem to go on and on. Things within the Behr-Trombetta hold seemed to be going well, for today was the day that Venom turned 2 years old. In only 11 days, the woman herself would be turning 4 years. It was weird to think that she had been alive for two whole years before she had met her soulmate. What had she done with herself for those two years before he had come into her life? She was not going to tell, but it more than likely wasn't anything very interesting (or maybe it was and the woman wanted to keep it all under wraps.). The second option was more than likely, actually. I could not tell you the story of the woman, oh no, for that is something she must tell herself, when she was ready to tell such a tragic story.

Not only was it Venom's birthday, but Lillith was also into her first week of being 5 months old. This meant that soon, this child would turn into her Optime, and Secui forms. Panda was excited to see her little girl become like her father and mother, and to also teach her all kinds of new things that she was not able to do in her Lupus form. Panda was preparing for Venom's return, for she told him to go out and catch himself his favorite meal, and that she would prepare it for him. He gladly took this opportunity to be away from the family for a little bit and to just be on his own, thinking about where he had come from, and where he was going with his life. As if he really needed to ask these questions, but it was always good for him to have his dreams, right? Venom was going boar hunting today. That's what he decided on early on in his journey.

Panda on the other hand was inside, preparing Venom's birthday gift. On her last trip to Halifax, with the family, she had been able to find something that would make the scarred man very happy. It had taken her some time to get it fixed up though, so she had to keep it hidden from the man. She left the object in Lillith's room, hidden under a pile of Zera'im's old blankets. She'd gotten most of the rust out of it, but she was not able to fix the wires on the object because she did not have the right tools for it. The thing needed electricity to work, but the only reason she knew about what the thing was because she had read about them in books that she used to read about music. There were lots of things that the humans had that the luperci did not. Panda could only wonder why the Luperci were not able to pick up where the humans left off with as far as technology went, but then again, humans were not so connected with the earth anymore, which was why they died out. That's what her mother always had told her when she asked about the humans.

The old microphone did not have much of a stand left, but it did have the stem and the microphone itself, and she figured that it was the mic itself that actually matter rather than the stand, and it was hard to keep those hidden so Panda only took the microphone. For a few months now she had been keeping it from him, and now she was ready to give it to him. Panda looked to her daughter who was in the room with her. Ya' know how old daddy turns today? she asked the child, a bright smile on her maw as she fingered the gizmo that she had stolen from the streets of Halifax. She hoped that Venom would be as excited as she was about the broken microphone.

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat img{width:350px; float:left}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.venpanda-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

Lil is such a bitch... +388

Lillith was laying on the floor, her hazel eyes dull and listless as she stared in into the fire. It was a lazy day, a boring day, as every day had seemingly become after the excitement of killing the fox. She wanted that excitement again, wanted to the see the fear in her victims eyes as she took their life away. But she had not had an opportunity to steal away to meet Linquilea again, and wasn’t sure she could even find the dark woman again if she tried. The Trombetta girl gave out a small sigh, her eyes travelling over to her mother, who’s aura glimmered against the shadows almost as strongly as the firelight did. She was excited, happy; it was her father’s birthday and her mother was busy making a gift for him. Some stupid human trinket, but whatever made him happy had value to Lillith, so she kept quiet on her opinion on it.

Her mother’s brown eyes turned from her work to look at the pup, and she spoke in that stupid, sickly sweet voice that Lillith was already beginning to grow tired of. She nearly rolled her eyes as her mother basically insulted her intelligence, Yeah mom, he’s turning two. She said, barely even lifting her head to look at the monochromatic woman. As much as she wished she could ask to be treated as an adult, she knew it would most likely cause her mother to say things that would just make her frustrated, so she avoided doing so.

Lillith’s gift to her father was much more appetizing, at least she thought so. But she would not be able to give it to him for a fortnight, for it required hands to be put together. But Lillith had already pilfered most of the things she needed for from her mother’s stash or others in Anathema who had been fool-hardy enough to leave their dens open and unattended. It was going to be bone necklace, of the skulls of all the small creatures Lillith had killed in the last month, the centerpiece of which was the upper half of the skull of the vixen. Even with the necklace made, Lillith would still have a stash of skulls, buried in a place known only to herself. She was quite proud of her accomplishment.

<style type="text/css">
.lill1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c37455; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.lill1cai p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lill1cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#3e3333; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dFi8t.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e3333; padding:5px 0px 270px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a09088; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.lill1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.lill1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.lill1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: And Panda wonders why -.-'

I'm not anything

She wasn't going to say that the child was much of a blessing as of late though. Not only was she incredibly clingy to her father, but also she was bitchy to Panda for little reason. Panda wondered what could have made the child that way, and Panda had her suspicions of the child going out where Panda had told her not to. This was why she and Venom were keeping a very close eye on the child. They wanted to know what she was doing that was making her so...angry... Panda could tell something was weird because the child's aura changed over the months, and it made Panda become worried about the child, not only for her sake but for her daughter's sake. Nothing was going to become of the child if she was aggressive and hateful. If anything, the cosmos will just unravil itself upon the child's head, and Karma would strike back and be such a bitch that the child would learn to become aware of Karma and the way the world worked. Hopefully the child would realize from her lessons that she was supposed to be nice. Now was one of those times that Panda did catch the child's attitude and her eyes pinned on the girl, and they grew very sharp. That's right. the woman spoke, her words a lot less enthusisatic as well as her aura.

What's your problem, eh? Ya' always give me those sharp answers, and I don't appreciate it. spoke the monochrome woman, her eyes unwavering from the child's eyes that matched her father's. To Panda, Lillith's gaze was not nearly as intense as Venom's was and they never would be as intense, because her father held such an intensity that it rivaled even the most intense beings. Lillith also did not have the red that infected Venom's eyes in random spots. Just that solid hazel gaze. Panda snorted and she stared at the child who just laid there. Alexa, do you even know what this is? she asked the child, for the woman had not explained to the Trombetta girl that this thing once worked, and it amplifed sound when it was plugged in. Panda had seen one of these down in Florida, but it did not work, just like this one. The woman knew that they needed a thing called 'electricity' for it to work though. She knew it was broken until then.

Panda let out a sigh and she silently wished that Venom would hurry back so they could start celebrating with drink and smoke, and perhaps a little bit of birthday sex, once Lillith had fallen into a deep slumber. Panda went back to brushing off the dust and debris from the microphone and she turned around to face her child and she stood up and walked to the girl. Once she was close, she sat down and placed the object in front of the child. It's a microphone. The humans made it when they were still alive, and what it used to do was amplify sounds with the use of 'electricity'. If we ever discovery this electricity, that's the first thing I would want to try out. spoke the woman as she put her fingers up to her growing hair. It'd been some time since she had worked on the dreads and since they were longer now, she grew out bangs that hung over on her left side of her face. They were short enough to not cover her eyes but they would eventually get there. She knew that the child was more than less not interested in the object though.

Venom, you need to hurry up. Your daughter is being a buzz kill thought the woman.

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

OOC here! +326

Her mother was never one to not comment on Lillith’s attitude, especially when it was one she didn’t like. But she was always wrong, completely wrong, about Lillith’s attitude nearly one hundred percent of the time. Lillith never meant to snooty, never felt like back-talking the way others her age might. No, if anything Lillith felt nothing at all, and this lack of feeling would make the words she said bitter rather than sweet. But something about her mother brought out the worst in her, and the red pup could not figure out why, so she remained silent to Panda’s prodding question.

The question was dropped immediately anyway, and Panda instead sought to bring the girls attention to the human trinket. She explained what it was, and basically shoved it under Lillith’s nose so the ruby girl could not ignore it. Lil sniffed at it tentatively; it smelled of metal and her mother’s hands. What did spark her interest though was her mother’s talk of electricity, and should the Luperci ever discover it, that it could make the trinket work. Lillith raised her head, Do you know anything about electricity? How would we come about making it? If she could find a way to make electricity work, and make that trinket do the sound thing, it would make her father very happy.

Lillith stood and shook her fur of dust, and went to her mother’s side and rested her chin on the woman’s leg, You know ma, I’m gonna shift soon, at least, I hope so. She turned her hazel eyes up at her elder, I want my hair to be like yours, I like it. She had witnessed the trouble other adults had had with their manes, but her mother never seemed to. The dread locks seemed clean and easily cared for in Lillith’s opinion. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, on this she was jealous of the black and white woman.

<style type="text/css">
.lill1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c37455; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.lill1cai p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lill1cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#3e3333; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dFi8t.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e3333; padding:5px 0px 270px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a09088; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.lill1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.lill1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.lill1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: I think Panda might want to go into psychotherapy as a co-rank/speciality. :o

I'm not anything

Panda hadn't really noticed the lack of compassion, or the lack of feeling from her daughter, because she feigned it so well with her father. She always seemed more interested in something if Venom was tied in somehow. When Panda would get a reaction from the child, it made her happy. Other than that, the girl always seemed to be wandering off, or just being...strange. Panda knew the child was strange, but Panda also tried to be her mother, and teach her the things she needed to be taught to be an adult. Venom shared that responsibility, but there were just some things that Venom couldn't teach the child, and that's where Panda came in. Panda saw the girl pique her interest in the once 'hunk of metal' turned into a really amazing object and it made Panda's smile grow slightly on her face. The questions the child asked, however, were ones she was not able to answer really well. It made her slightly disappointed in herself for not knowing. I know little about it. The clouds make electricity in storms, I do know, but how the humans reigned that power is something I'm not so sure of, m'love. spoke the woman as her smile faded lightly. I also think that there could be books somewhere on the subject though. We just have to look really hard and hope the pages are still legible. spoke the woman with a sigh.

The child then walked over to her and laid her head on Panda's leg, and a soft smile reappeared on the mother's face. Panda let her hand go to the child's head and she pet the fluffy pup. Panda did love her child, she really did, even though she was strange. Panda related to her in some way, because Panda wasn't really a normal child either. She was always interested in other things besides the normal, and the occult called her rather than any other way and in a way, she always knew that her children would be the strangest of them all.

Panda listened to the child, speaking of how she hopes she shifts soon and then she added that she wanted her hair to be like panda's. Panda looked down at the child with her chocolate eyes. Awh, Lilly. she spoke with a bright smile on her maw. I can help you with that if you'd like. I mean, there's a bunch of things you can start to learn when you can shift, you know? she spoke to the child as she nodded her head softly. You'll probably be able to learn how to make fire and stuff eventually too. she continued to speak to the child, a soft chuckle coming from her maw as she finished speaking for a moment. I also think your screams will get better when you can shift, ya' know? she asked her child, wondering if the child even had any interest in it, like her parents did..

<style>
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]