Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
OOC – OKAY SORRY THIS IS SIDRA'S.... such bad issues right nao. -.-' And I'm feeling table lazy.
Black river reserve. Back dated towards Mid-April if that's okay with you?

IC – 

Toby was walking along, his mind set on fresh water. He'd been camping about the beaches and forests but now he was parched. It was a sign his exercise, a run through one of the many landscapes, had done him justice. The water that lapped at the bank of the fresh water he stumbled upon called his name. He bent in his lupus form to lap up the cool clear liquid. Ah, he said in satisfaction as he pulled back away from the water.

A bird chirped near by, then for a moment silence filled his ears. A peaceful place, this was. He smiled in his own delight. It was Fang that troubled his happiness. You're such a queer! The thoughts fell to his days of injustice in the evil pack. The rape. The rape was always the worse. I'm not! It wasn't my choice! he found himself arguing with the fake being in his mind. Fang wasn't real. Right? Because if he were real that'd mean that he wouldn't live within Toby's body. The german shepherd shook his head and starred at the strange reflection. It hadn't been his choice. Fang would have to be silenced.
OOC: Lolol!! I'm feeling table lazy too. It's fine that's it's backdated, I don't mind. Let's get this party started. :3

Surges of adrenaline rushed through the black and gold female's body as she rode atop Soloman. The two were in sync, two beings merged into one. She was riding bareback holding onto nothing more than some locks of the beast's mane. They weaved in and out of the trees in the area, coming dangerously close to running into the large pines. Sidra was in complete control though, dodging them a split second before impact and calling for Soloman's hooves to dig into the soil to dart around the trees with surprising agility. This activity had become her favorite, besides her frequent drinking and sleeping around. It was a way to forget about all the worries in the back of her mind, all she could focus on was the path she was carving through the forest and not getting taken down by the obstacles in her way.

Soon, the two burst from the trees and started galloping along a river's edge. Water splashed up around the beast's hooves, sprinkling the female's thin pelt. It caused an unpleasant chill as the cold wind rushed to meet the wet areas of her fur. It was ignored and she kept going, becoming increasingly wet as she continued. It was now Soloman's turn take control. The she wolf rested on his back, closed her eyes, and let the mahogany horse decide where to go. She focused on the sound of his breath and his hooves on the rocky shore. The two sounds created a lulling melody and everything around Sidra disappeared. It was just the two of them.

They continued like this for a few minutes, but something caught Sully's attention. The large horse was forced to come to a quick halt when he came upon a black figure kneeling at the water's edge. Sidra's eyes flew open as she held tightly to his fur. The beast reared on two legs and let out a deep whiny before lowering himself, he stared down at the black wolf. Sidra too stared down at him from atop Soloman's back. Her eyes were narrowed in a suspicious glare on the male. She gave a huff at him and eyed him closely, creating a tense atmosphere between the two strangers. Her breath was heavy and her fur soaked from the journey here. She dare not speak a word before letting the stranger talk first.
His thoughts had overcome him. He was zoned out and not of the world. For the moment he was simply a brain that had nothing better to do than calculate things over and over and try to figure a solution. A solution didn't exist, however. It was impossible to get rid of someone who was apart of him, right? And if there was a way, Fang was too strong to conquer just via brain power. He shook his head again and breathed a sad little sigh.

His ears twitched, a surprise of sound coming forward. He slowly pulled himself from the noise, his ears lightly twitching toward the horse. Wait... horse? Toby swung his head to the side, his body rotating with it. As he had sat by the water he now stood and slid back his body. A large horse, a female luperci gathered on its back, reared up to keep from trampeling the german shepherd below him. It shrieked and cried as if in annoyance and the female starred down with almost hostile eyes. He padded backwards to slip away from the horse and dipped his head respectfully, yet in his eyes he starred boldy and didn't seem to have real fear. Sure, the beast had come from no where and scared him in his thinking, but he refused to show any sign of emotion in his eyes.

"Nice beast you have there," he called in his deep voice. There was no waving involved. He was too afraid of Fang to be fearful of a female on a horse. He wouldn't have it. As he raised his head up from the respectful position he stood a bit taller, as if he had something to prove, and puffed out his chest. "Gonna bother to speak or would you rather act like a mute?"
The black male didn't react in the slightest when Soloman's large figure towered over him dangerously. Once his feet came to meet the ground, the man backed up. Sidra's eyes watched his movements intently, she wouldn't let a single movement go unnoticed. She tipped her head at him, noting his lack of surprise. His black emotionless eyes stared back up at her, what a strange one he was. She let her eyes wander over his body taking in every little detail. He was well build with various red markings and red in his hair which she found very odd. The stranger dipped his head at her as a greeting, but she didn't respond. Instead, she continued to look over him and eye him like he was a suspicious character. He really wasn't, but she treated every man with the same harshness.

Finally, after several seconds of silence, he spoke. His voice was smooth and deep, rather attractive. Sidra raised a brow at him while she reached to pet Soloman on his thick neck in attempt to calm him down. He was still whinnying and snorting from the rush of their run through the woods. She noted a 'thank you' in her head, but remained silent waiting to see what else he would say. He rose in front of her striking a dominant pose, he was acting so weird. "If I had something to say, then I would say it." Sidra back up Sully to put some more space in between them. A shiver ran down her spine, she was getting chilly. The cold air penetrating her wet coat, but she remained just as emotionless as the stranger.

"You're a strange one. Am I intimidating you?" She only asked cause of the way he stood in front of her. Plus, she was sitting on top of a large horse who seemed to be getting ancy. He looked as though he would rush forward and trample the man at any second, an untamed beast.
OOC - my writings kind of stupid ATM, I apologize for the wait... Toby thinks a bad word.

IC -

Toby decided horses were only worth looking at at that moment. He had never really bothered with them and since this one seemed so angry he wasn't going to give effort to grow fond of the animals. His more dominant stance was another thing completely, he hadn't done it defensively but rather instinctively. It was one thing to be totally afraid of yourself and an opposite thing to be something of a wanna-be alpha in front of others. She spoke to him like he was strange, and he was, but Toby noticed she herself seemed to be cautious of the male.

Yet when her mouth opened a second time she asked if he was afraid of her! Of course not! She wasn't death in a mental state, she wasn't busting through the German shepherd's brain and trying to take over his body. In fact, he was sure she had no clue about real fear. Lucky bitch. He snapped out of his thoughts and narrowed his eyes as he replied with a sly smirk. "Why should I be afraid of you and an insane beast?" He remembered something else she said and added with a growl in his throat, "I'm not strange!"
OOC- No problem. Sidra would rage if he called her that aloud. X3

IC-

Sidra seemed to have hit a soft spot when she asked if he was afraid. This brought a rather large grin on her face. Obviously, he was a prideful beast the same as her. Even if he was afraid he would never admit it. She took it as a yes and raised her head even higher in an 'I told you so' fashion. The dog's eyes narrowed as he prepared for his smart ass reply. His reaction to her question brought out a cackle from the gold and black female. It was always entertaining to see a male struggling under a female's words. "I could give you several reason why you should be afraid of us, but I'll leave it to your imagination." Another chill ran down her spine. If she continued to sit here, cold and wet, then she would surely end up sick. She ignored it for a minute, just long enough to let out another short chuckle.

"You are strange. I say you're strange, so you're strange." She smiled at him and then hopped of the large steed eyeing him the whole way down. If he made a single move towards her she would be ready to defend herself. She rummaged through the bags until she found some hide that she could use to soak up the water from her coat. When she was dry enough, she put the hide back and removed her red cloak putting it around her shoulders and tying it in front. She stayed close to sully and stood there with her dominant posture. She let her eyes wonder over the male again judging his appearance. The red marks all over his body were certainly strange, she'd never seen anything like him.
It wasn't until she eyed his body that he spoke again. Why had people been so judgemental of him in the past? He had always believed they could sense he was wrong in the head. Something wasn't right. Maybe they knew he wasn't just Toby, but rather two males at once who battled for the throne. Then her eyes fell on him and studied his fur. A cocky, arrogant thing about him made him want to say she was checking him out. Another part, much smarter than the other, knew she was way to smart for that. Just watching her, you could tell she had wheels turning.

"Each tattoo's a different thing." he explained. He raised his hand to trace along the chain that wrapped around his wrist in blood red dye. This one was his choice, not Fang's. He was being held captive in his own body. It was a way he could express it to the world without many knowing how wrong he really was. He shook his head a bit and looked at her, some of his pride melting back to show he was real. After all, he did have humanity and feelings and all the other crap... he just was hard to understand 99% of the time. Kind of like the female that stood beside her horse before him.