i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]

As the male had finished his story on the human warlords, he turned to the female and found that it wasn't really of interest of her. He didn't blame her, now that the humans were extinct, there wouldn't be any need of them to be heard of in this world own by the wolves. Yet, Pendzez always kept the knowledge to him, in case that a wolf or canine interested in human stories would come asking him.

Yet, as he finished with the Unification of China, he was quickly asked about any wars between wolf packs in the great land. He looked away in a sigh, a sign that there was, unfortunately, a war there. He had hoped he did not have to play witness to any fight or quarrel, yet he remembered quite well of the war between the northern and southern packs of China

"Yes, I did play witness to one. Northern Packs against the Southern Packs. I watched from a distance as I saw bodies being ripped and torn by tooth and claw. Young, old, male, female." he spoke of this clearly as he could. He remembered every single detail of the fight, yet he didn't want to go all blood and gore, for his and the female's sake.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her eyes, though far from young, had not witnessed the horrors of battle. Yet her ears had had plenty of their share of the travesties that came with conflict. Her mind’s eye could only imagine these horrid scenes described from the lips of the survivors. It was both a blessing and curse she hadn’t experienced these atrocities for herself; a blessing in that she could maintain her brilliant outlook on life and continue to offer her words of comfort, but a misfortune in that she would never truly understand what could tarnish such brilliance in life. And having never taken a sentient life, never knowing that scarring effect it had, she could not wholly call herself a warrior save by the terms held by her family. She was a warrior of a different kind, one that was not bathed in the blood of battle but was harnessed to ensure the travesties of war and pain would never be brought to those under her care.

“It is sad that it happened…” she offered softly after some time of reflection. “But it is fortunate that you were not in the path of the fighting. Truly the ancestors had plans for your journey to continue… for it was not to end in the fields of China.” Humbly, the woman dipped her head to the generosity of her spiritual guides knowing all too well of their mysterious and profound ways. “Perhaps there is still a path for you to walk, and this encounter was but a pause on that journey.” Returning her head to its fullest height, she smiled. “Though I am grateful for it.”

000 words.

[/html]
[html]

Private for Rain Marks :3 In his optime form. Tongue Sugarwoods is close enough I believe

Yet, as merely speaking these words in minor detail to Xy, Pendzez had bad images of flashbacks. When the aftermath was upon the battlefield, Pendzez walked through torn limps, exposed bones and pools of blood as some ravens came to feast on the canine remains of the dead. He looked all around him as it reminded him of the Inferni and Dahlia de Mai war.

In the end, he just walked away. He did not involve himself in any of those packs affairs. Instead, he he involved himself with neutral packs. One of which he got his staff from. He did, however, give a prayer to the spirits to offer their guidance for the dead to the spirit world where they may rest in peace.

He did show relief at the females words. She too had a belief in the spirits, probably not the same, but the spirits none the less. "You have a belief in the spirits? You have my respect." Whilst sitting down, he bowed his head once more before Xy. "You and I share the same belief. I too believe the spirits are with us all."

<style>
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: You can close up this thread with the next post if you'd like Smile

As there were many kinds of sentient beings in the world, so were there as many religions and then some. At last that was the outlook she was made to lead when it came to her own worship of the ancestors that came before them. She had known for her own mate to have harbored a different view that her own and at times tried to impress upon her that difference for the sake of solidifying their love. And she had attempted to embrace it without question, looking to the 'great creator' instead of an endless line of passed on beings seeking to lessen the struggles of the earthbound. But still, she found herself returning to the ways of the ancestors and continued to sing to them in praise for bringing about her existence and prosperity.

It was difficult to find any that did not look at her beliefs as odd or even similar to their own, but when she heard of it now, the glee in his voice for this rare but positive occurrence, her smile grew as if seeing her long-lost brother after what felt like an endless time of waiting.

"Oh my friend!" she exclaimed, leaping to stand soundly on her feet before prancing over to him. "I wish to convey how happy this makes me, but I fear words are not enough to explain. However, it would honor me greatly if you came with me to meet my Family. Truly this was a pre-destined moment set in motion by the ancestors, and I feel it would dishonor them if this was seen to its fruition. So come please, rest your feet for a time and meet the Family that lives here..."

000 words.

[/html]
[html]

He had to admit, it wasn't everyday that he would meet someone that either shared or respected his belief in the spirits. He never tried to push his beliefs onto someone else, he merely said his piece and let the others believe what they wanted to believe. And now he had met someone who shares his belief. Maybe not in the same way, but they are spirits none the less.

He saw the female jump up in total excitement as he commented that he said he believes the same as hers. From her little performance, the male worked up a little giggle, then bursted into a full fledged laugh. "You remind me of someone I once knew. Always got excited.

Once he was laughed out, he stood up and brushed off the dirt and tiny rocks off of his rump area. He smiles warmly at the female as she offered to lead him to see the rest of the Family of hers. "I would be honored to meet your Family. Lead the way, miss."

<style>
</style>[/html]