Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

There was just such an ease in which he could talk with this female that he enjoyed. He couldn't remember having such an easy, and even entertaining, time since he had been abandoned. And to think that he wasn't even trying to get company for the night either. Of course he wouldn't mind it either but he hadn't started out with that thought in mind. No, he was simply enjoying having an actual back and forth with someone.

The dog was glad at how happy the other seemed. Something about it endeared her to him even further. "They always load the ships with food before they leave port for any trip. I don't know if you have ever had cooked food before but that is what we ate while we were away from land." But then again that is exactly what he was used to eating. He didn't have the skills required to hunt for himself so he was used to depending on the skills of others in order to get something to eat.

"The basics are simple enough but putting them into practice may take a bit. It depends on how quickly you can pick it up." He spoke with a shrug and a glance to the sky in order to judge where the sun was. Though the grumble of the female's stomach had him bringing his gaze back to earth once again. "If only I had a place and a meal to share with you." The words were spoken in somber tones as he was once again staring at the grass and playing with a blade of it between his fingers, though he hadn't sought to pull this blade out of the ground.

He felt their time together might be coming to an end as the female had basically said she wanted to try and cram everything into a single lesson to be completed in a day. Or at least that was how he had taken her words to mean. He had finally made up his mind and figured that if he wasn't to see her again then what he was about to do wouldn't hurt anything. Z rose up on his knees so that he could slowly lean close to the female. One hand lifted from the ground, the other remaining there to act as an anchor, and reached to try and gently cup the side of the female's face. "I would really enjoy being able to see you again." His voice had dropped into a low, almost husky, tone as he spoke while he was trying to get into close proximity to the female. He kept his movements slow so that Drin could stop him or pull away from him at any point in time. He was trying to touch his nose to hers so that he could lick her lips but he wasn't about to force it.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 7+ OOC:: Not fair, using that Italian persuasion on such an innocent girl! Tongue

Palaydrian still stared at the map, wide eyed and raring to go as ever. Completely giddy with the chance to learn something especially foreign to her once all feral life. Her gloved hands kept drifting over the letters and markings as if they’d disappear if they didn’t get the attention they so rightly deserved. Each marking had a purpose on the large scrap of paper, a total rarity in these parts if only Zeitgeist knew. The object he folded up, rolled, and stowed away was something of an artifact. An ancient thing around ‘Souls and something to be highly treasured. Drin’s ocean eyes had fallen upon books before, but nothing containing such vivid dye colors as this. Books were filled with words and letter she couldn’t comprehend, but this, as she noticed while studying it a little closer, had detail. Even without the knowledge of how to read, she could see what had to be symbols of mountainsides etched in the greenish brown shapes, and wave symbols in the blue which clearly marked it as the ocean.

She turned her eager smile to Zeitgeist and listened in fascination at what his explanation to her question had been. It made sense to pack food for such a long journey, but cooking was another thing. She’d made teas before and knew what cooking was, but had never had the tools or utensils to try her own hands at it. Syliat had said she had a gift with mixing things together though...surely brewing tea wasn’t so different from cooking? The golden girl wanted to ask what type of things were cooked. Surely they ate meat just as she did...but what else would be cooked if it wasn’t that? Her brow wrinkled in slight confusion, but Z had already moved on and was regarding the sky to see how much time they would have. Drin had thought she’d make the trek back to New Dawn today, but seeing how the late afternoon would soon be turning into evening in an hour or so, she didn’t think it would be all that bad to stay out in the valley with her world traveler friend, especially if that meant she could have her first reading lesson.

She was about to answer him about the subject of food and shelter when the dappled dog moved in closer and his hand came up to caress her cheek. A deep blush burned beneath his palm as she stared back into his silver eyes. I-I..would like that too... she answered, suddenly very aware of her pounding heartbeat and how close Zeitgeist’s face was to hers. The angel was in a position where she could easily lean forward and close the gap, perhaps plant a small kiss on the dog’s lips, but she reluctantly pulled away with the thought of Jiva. The red man wasn’t hers, but her feelings were true...her heart already belonged to another and kissing another man out of the hurt she felt would do nothing but make her feel more lonely. I’m sorry Zeitgeist...I mean no offense, she paused to search for the words to say. I feel like we’ve made a connection, but I’d be lying to you and myself if I wasn’t honest about my feelings. There is a man I pine for...and though I could see myself getting lost here with you, a hand reached out to touch his chest, it wouldn’t be real, as my heart belongs to another.

Her bi-colored ocean eyes regarded him with some wistful sadness, but she wouldn’t allow this awkward blip to destroy their newly kindling friendship. She smiled warmly at him and hoped he’d understand. Under other circumstances, the young woman would have probably been more receptive, but unfortunately she was being pulled in another direction. You spoke of a place and perhaps a meal we could share, she too now glanced up at the sky, I feel we’re in for a pleasant night, so why not build a fire out here and I can find us something to eat? She assumed Z was accustomed to cooked meals, and since he had come from a place where markets existed, she had little to no doubt in her mind that the dog wasn’t experienced in hunting. No matter, she was highly successful at what she did on a regular basis and would surely have no trouble stirring up something for the night.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: Heh, not that it completely worked though.

While the map most certainly was a prized possession of the dog Zeitgeist found that he wasn't quite as taken with it as the female seemed to be. She seemed to enjoy it for exactly what it was while Z enjoyed it for the memories that were attached to it. It really did fascinate him just how much Drin was enthralled with the bit of parchment that Zeitgeist had pretty much taken for granted. But that was pretty much the way it was with the other possessions that Zeitgeist had. He was simply used to having them and seeing them that he was unable to marvel at them as it was certain that this female would.

Zeitgeist wasn't much of a cook either. He knew just simple things really. He could heat up a meal that had gone cold and knew just a bit about seasoning, though the seasoning he did was to his own taste. He had no knowledge at all of making the sweetbreads that he so enjoyed adding pieces of meat to. So really all he could cook was meat and that was mainly on a spit over a fire. It had always been enough for him to know that small amount. If he had ever been in the mood for something different, or fancier even, then he would simply purchase it. But well, that way of life simply wouldn't pass on this side of the world. At least not if he wished to continue to survive.

A smile tugged upon his maw when the female returned his desire to meet again. Things were going so well and then they all crumpled away as the female pulled away and distanced herself from him. Zeitgeist dropped his hand and quickly hung his head to hide the hurt that had flashed briefly through his eyes. First abandoned and now rejected, he certainly wasn't having any luck at all. "Don't." He spoke softly and quietly, removing Drin's hand from his chest. He busied himself with folding up his map and carefully tucking it back into the pocket in his vest. He wasn't feeling quite up to a lesson at the moment.

The dog solemnly shook his head at her suggestion, drawing his knees up to his chest and holding them there. "It would be unwise to keep you away from your man. I doubt that he would be happy to learn that you spent the night away from him with some other male even if nothing should happen." He had lifted his head to stare off in the distance as he spoke rather than looking anywhere near the female. A hand was reached up to run back through his loose hair as he had removed the strip from his hair in order to try back Drin's hair instead. Feeling the leather gone only reminded him of all those touches throughout this encounter and how at any one of them Drin could have put a stop to them or even warn that she was unable to be pursued so that he wouldn't have made such a fool of himself. Had he completely read the situation wrong? He had thought with certainty that Drin had been interested.

Zeitgeist lost himself to his thoughts as he wondered over if he should say more or not. He could offer up that there was someone he desired as well though he already knew that nothing was ever likely to come to pass with that. He could offer that he saw no reason for the heart to be limited to one for it was quicker to be broken should that one never be able to feel the same. Or even that he saw nothing wrong with separating what the heart desires from the desires of the body. He couldn't say that he had ever slept with anyone because his heart wished for them but simply because it had been an entirely physical attraction. He had felt the same here, though a bit more than just lust. He wouldn't have minded continuing something more with Palaydrian. But no, he held his tongue and spoke none of that. He couldn't even bring himself to force her away and into the arms of her man. And as he couldn't settle on what more to say he ended up saying nothing further but only listening to see if she would actually leave or not.

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 7+ OOC:: Aww, two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl...and surprise!

Palaydrian was all too familiar with the look of defeat and hurt that washed against Zeitgeist’s handsome face. Her attempt at brushing off his advance had obviously struck a chord and though she should’ve felt relieved that he moved her hand away, she felt that it burned in shame at his touch. How had she been so foolish? Her friendliness and candidness always got her into trouble. A day of meeting someone new and passing back and forth pleasantries had ultimately come to an end in utter embarrassment for one and apologetic shame for the other. The angel hadn’t meant to lead on the canine, but what was done was done...she couldn’t change his emotions, nor take back the way she had withdrawn.

Her mind wrestled with the guilty thoughts in her brain. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to kiss the dappled dog, she had felt drawn to him hadn’t she? What harm would a kiss do anyway? Her heart fluttered with loss and sadness when he folded the map back up and returned to the safety of his pocket. It didn’t have to be like this. They could get lost in each other now, out in the wilderness where nobody would know. But even as this idea was tempting, Drin knew she’d feel the shame just the same. Jiva was the name on her lips, was the wolfdog who had welcomed her into her new pack and immediately sparked the flames of desire within. Now there was the coywolf she had seen him with. What was happening there? If Jiva had someone else on the side...couldn’t she? What was she even thinking, he wasn’t hers to begin with...and neither was she.

Her ocean eyes regarded him sadly as he shook his head in response to her suggestion and withdrew in his own way, legs now crushed against his chest to cover his vulnerable stomach. His words felt like ice water had been tossed over her and a desperate whine slipped past her fangs. Please...Zeitgeist, she begged, suddenly feeling even more sorry for what she had done, what she had caused in him as she moved closer to him in the grass. A gloved hand reached out to caress his cheek much like he did hers. She didn’t know what she was doing, but wanted to make things right, their conversation and meeting couldn’t end like this. Her ears had bowed backward to rest against her hair as she spoke the following words, The man in question does not belong to me, nor do I to him....in fact, I saw him with another woman...I no longer know where I stand.

In reality, the fae didn’t know where she stood before she had run into him and Emma. Maybe they had always just been pack brother and sister to each other and that was as far as it went. Whatever the case, she had stalked away from the scene as fast as possible, leaving Jiva and the Inferni coy to their business while she contemplated the vile poison of jealousy sloshing about in the pit of her stomach. She had felt foolish then, defeated just like Z, and hadn’t stuck around the packlands long so she could clear her head and destress from a situation she was unfamiliar with. Her mind had flared with thoughts of them sharing affections, and even then she didn’t know why she felt so possessive, so cheated out of something she didn’t even have.

But here with the mysterious dog from Italy, nobody knew her whereabouts, he didn’t even know where she came from, and who knows what Jiva and Emma had gotten into the day she had left. Her eyes searched his breathtaking silver and she tried again. I’m not ready to leave... the thought alone had made her feel sad, but now confessing it out loud made her feel even more melancholy. It’s just a kiss. The golden woman slowly leaned forward in the grass, meaning to complete the motion she should have done when Z had first attempted his advancement. Her movements were hesitant and nervous, she had never been this close to a man, and had never been kissed.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → ### :: Heh, yes, big surprise.

It wasn't all her doing. While she had tossed in her own lot there were other things on Zeitgeist's mind as well. Not to mention that he had a penchant for somber and morose moments when he would seclude himself from the world at large and poured his heart out onto paper. He had been on the brink of doing such for awhile now. It just seemed that this new pitfall was what it would take to push the dog off the precipice that he had so long rested upon.

This had been the entire reason for clutching at his legs. He was trying to fold in onto himself, trying to make himself as small and unnoticeable as possible. It was the physical representation of his internal wish to just disappear from it all. He would have gotten up and wandered off but he didn't want to chance that just yet. He'd rather wait for everyone to turn their backs upon him so none would see wherever it was that he would finally decide to hide himself. He didn't want to risk someone knowing where to find him and bothering him before he was ready to face the world at large again.

Having not a scrap of paper, quill, nor ink he couldn't scribble out what was going on inside. Instead he had settled himself to etching out words in the grass with a claw. Of course the blades gave no hint to the words that he was spelling out because he wasn't adding pressure enough to imprint them upon the ground. No, it was done more out of habit. Just so simply his way of coping and working through his darkened moods.

He was forced to pause in his endeavor as he was being touched once more. Slowly he drew his gaze up from the invisible words in order to look upon the female that had her hand upon his cheek and had called out his name. He only gave half a mind to her words, catching that she was speaking of her man and not really caring to pay attention to what she had to say about him. He had even opened his mouth to tell her that he didn't need an explanation but never managed to get out the words and simply closed his mouth once more.

The dog had thought to direct his focus once more to the absentminded words that he tucked invisibly among the blades of grass but found that he couldn't while Palaydrian still held his gaze. Once again his lips parted in thoughts of uttering that he would be the one to leave then but not even these words left his lips. They had all too quickly fled from his mind as Drin was leaning in towards him. His mind seemed to be working slowly as he simply stared and tried to figure out just what was going on.

The female's lips touched against his own and Z found himself reacting without thought at first. His hand had lifted itself from the grass in an attempt to try and cradle the back of Palaydrian's head as they kissed. But the moment was quickly broken as Zeitgeist found his voice once more. "Don't toy with me. You don't have to love me and I needn't be your heart's desire. That matters not to me. All I ask is not to be led on. Don't give hope where there is none. I will readily admit that I wouldn't mind being with you in an intimate way. I will also admit that I wouldn't mind a bit more than that. I can honestly say that I would wish to see you again whether we are intimate or not. Just know that I would never dream of doing something that you don't want as well. Simply don't start something that you don't intend on seeing through to the finish." The words were spoken softly, him having not thought to remove his lips from the close proximity of hers or breaking the contact of her gaze.

He paused to stick out his tongue and licking his own lips but should his tongue touch against Palaydrian's as well, given to how close they may or may not have been, it would have been done merely on accident. "I will abide by your decision. I should caution you, though, that if you remain after this then I doubt I would be able to keep my hands to myself. I will not think negatively of you should you choose to leave. In light of all that has happened I think it would be best to postpone the lesson no matter what your decision may end up being. You can leave now and we will set a later date for when the lessons should transpire or you can stay and see what path the mood leads us down." He wouldn't begrudge whatever decision was made but simply wished to make his position on the matter clear. While he wouldn't consciously seek to do anything that she wouldn't like he simply didn't trust himself not to press whatever advantage he might have if she remained close.

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 8+ OOC::

Palaydrian didn’t know what her intentions were anymore. She felt like she had been slapped in the face by the coywolf who had called Jiva’s name that day at the borders, and she no longer knew if her feelings for the red furred man were valid. Sure she knew she thought her heart already belonged to him, but what good did that do? She had kept her thoughts and emotions to herself and for all she knew, Jiva was pouring his heart out to another already. Though inexperienced in matters of the heart, being as young as she was, Drin knew that dazzled look she saw in Emma’s bi colored eyes meant only one thing. She too shared feelings of wanting for the wolfdog. Of course someone so kind and sweet as he was a hot commodity, but how could the ocean eyed woman compete with a saucy vixen like that Inferni girl?

She was not curvy or voluptuous like her, nor did her wild tresses fall so expertly in ringlets about her visage. Drin was beautiful in her own rite, but never had she been a vain girl or even taken her looks into consideration. The subord also didn’t even consider herself pretty...or rather, never took notice. Emma looked like a woman who cared, and painstakingly made it so each hair was in place and each lovely curvature of her body was in display. No, Drin couldn’t compete with that. She didn’t really know where to begin. It could easily be seen why Jiva might choose the coywolf over her any day. And yet here she was with a handsome man who found her just as beautiful as the red man surely found the other. So what was holding her back?

Drin’s eyes remained closed as she took the leap of faith to lean in towards the dappled dog and before she knew it, his lips met hers in a kaleidoscope of tingles. Her heartbeat sped up within its cage of ribs, and if it weren’t such a silly concept, she’d think he could actually hear it pounding away. His hand moved into her hair and she felt herself melting against him, but just as soon as the kiss had happened, Zeitgeist was pulling out of it. A hurt look crossed over her eyes, still a mere inch or two away from his face. Had she done it wrong? Was she had awful kisser? Her question and confusion was answered as the male poured out his thoughts to her.

She listened to him, feeling each sentence as a slap on the wrist as his gentle voice coated the insides of her ears. Was she truly leading him on? She didn’t know...she didn’t know what to feel, she just knew that she wanted that kiss again, that feeling of intimacy with a mere stranger. The electricity that had coursed through her when their lips met had awakened a part of her that lay dormant through her puphood. This...this was something different and new. And something she wanted to explore further. What am I doing? Her mind reeled as she studied his wonderful gray eyes, what do I want? A question that kept popping into her head. What did she want? More kisses, more touching...but what of it, she could see what it was doing to him. Z- she meant to speak, but the accidental flick of his tongue stopped her as he launched into further explanation.

The hurt and heartache were now hers. She didn’t know what to tell him. He was bidding her leave and promising a want to see her again, and yet she still didn’t want to leave, but knew she probably should. Drin was in conflict, or rather her heart was locked in battle with her mind. The angel dropped her gaze from his and looked down at the ground, at her knees which were bent and touching his body. He didn’t deserve this, her indecision, that much she knew. Why am I holding back from something I don’t have? It was that miniscule amount of hope still within her breast, that maybe...just maybe Jiva could belong to her and she to him.

With a heavy sigh she looked back into Z’s eyes, her own quickly welling with tears as she reached out in attempt to grasp his hands. I didn’t mean to play you..I..I just don’t know what I want, she confessed as the tears began to fall. You’ve been nothing but amazing to me all day and I’ve...I’ve just gone and ruined it all haven’t I? She asked, imploring with her eyes that she truly didn’t hope this was so. I’ll leave if you think it best...I can’t believe how foolish I’ve been with...with matters of the heart, her tears came unabashedly now as she dropped her hands to remove the hair tie he had given her and held it out to him with downcast eyes.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

If Zeitgeist could take back all that he said then he would have. But really would it have been right to just forge ahead and take advantage of the situation? Perhaps, but that was only if he hadn't the intentions of meeting up with her again. No, he couldn't do that to someone he expected to have continued encounters with. He really didn't mean to cause her pain but he had thought it best to go ahead and clear the air. He had figured that if she knew where he stood on the matter then she could make her own decision about the path which she wished to take.

He allowed for his hands to be held and listened to her words. He was quick to assure her when she looked for it. "I know that you didn't. You didn't ruin anything. I simply want to respect whatever you decide to do. I don't want you to feel any sort of pressure from me." He knew exactly what it was that he wanted but didn't think that it was what Drin was looking for. But well, he had no idea of knowing if he didn't broach the subject.

"I... I don't know what is best. I only know what I want and I want you, even if I'm only allowed to have you for one night that is never to be spoken about again." It probably wasn't the best phrasing but he was at a loss for how to make it better. He just wanted her to stop crying. It tore at his hear to know that he was the one responsible for her tears. "Palaydrian..."

He glanced down at the hair tie. With a sudden decision he reached for her hand, not to take back the tie but in order to draw it closer to him. In order to try and ease it between his legs where the excitement that he had felt at their kiss could be found, hidden from view by the way he kept his legs tucked close to his chest. "Do you want to stay or do you want to go?"

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 7+ OOC:: Haha wasn’t expecting that! We can end with my post or your reply...feel free to PP her exit if you do respond. Also, I really enjoyed our thread, and I’d love for Z to come visit Drin in New Dawn at some point. She just got Mated yesterday so it could be quite an interesting thread. ;-P

Palaydrian felt small and like a child, kneeling in the grass and crying as she was. It wasn’t so much what Zeitgeist had said to her or done, but more so a culmination of the events that had taken place over the past two weeks. The fae realized she hadn’t allowed herself time to process anything. She had joined New Dawn and within the same day met Jiva and began developing feelings for him, almost as if she were falling in love. Of course she chalked it up to heat at first, but then she left her new home to clear her head and to give her pack brothers reprieve from her intoxicating scent. On her journey within ‘Souls she met Ahiga after being strung up a like a rabbit and once he freed her, she had fallen on top of him, basically straddling the tattooed man and fought off the strange residual urges of heat. This feat alone made her realize her feelings for Jiva were real, and she would honor them, but by the time she arrived back within New Dawn’s borders, she found the mohawked man with another woman.

Of course it seemed like a pleasant visit on the surface, but she knew what the look in the coyote’s eyes meant and well, she hadn’t stuck around long enough to figure out just what was going on. So away from her packlands she went again to scope out the northwestern territories, and a few days later she found herself being entertained by yet another handsome and intriguing man. Their palaver was turning into something else as the sun began to set and Drin seemed to lose track of time and all want to go back home, but the whisperings of her feelings for the bi colored man back home still lingered in her mind...in her heart. She knew she was drawn to Zeitgeist, felt comfortable with him, but she barely knew the man and yet, the same could be said about the Takekuro wolfdog.

The angel was conflicted. Should I stay...or leave...her mind mused endlessly, now unaware she was still softly crying in the fading light, but one thing was for certain, what had started out as a pleasant meet and greet, had quickly escalated into something else. The Siamese woman tried listening to Zeitgeist’s words and assurances but they only made her feel worse, he was such a gentleman...why couldn’t she be happy with just him. But then he was confessing that he wanted her and her heart was skipping beats. That could only mean one thing, a subject that had come up twice now in her cycles, but Drin was a flower unpicked and inexperienced in ways of the flesh. A kiss was one thing...now Z was her first, but she knew she wasn’t ready for such things as lying with a man. Her cheeks burned with the thought as her eyes moved up to his when he softly spoke her name.

Oh, she murmured, as her tears came to an end and her free hand wiped the tiny rivulets from her cheeks. She didn’t realize what Zeitgeist was doing with her other, thinking he’d just take the hair tie, but his hands pulled her closer and surprise lit her eyes as they moved her hand towards the dark space between his legs. Palay slowly and with little force withdrew her hand before it could go any further, gently shaking her in the tell tale sign of “no”. She just couldn’t let it go any further than that, the feel of his inner thigh already more intimate than anything she’d experienced before. Her face burned with realization as she replied, It’s not that I want... her voice fell off, I...I feel it would be best, if...if I took my leave now, she said quickly and with some difficulty as she rose off the ground to stand. It was an honor to meet you Zeitgeist...and I would not forbid you to see...I would like if we could meet again someday. Drin was flustered and it showed, but she knew this was the right thing to do. I belong to the New Dawn family, you can find me there...I really must be going, she began turning to leave.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]