Worthwhile
[html]
Word Count :: 424 OOC: Jiva is in Lupus form. Can be any time of day aaannd um he's such a silly puppy Tongue

Jiva still had the two women on his mind, he wasn’t trying to worry over it but he knew if he didn’t decide to go for one or the other he would start to hurt both of them. He thought he could make a quick decision. But these were the lives of lovely women. and he didn’t want to hurt either. He decided to take a short vacation to get away from the confusion and odd feelings. It was nearby but away from both women. He would let his cousin and Zalen know where he was going, for they were his alpha’s but he had made a clean get away. He made his way west where he found himself in an old park of sorts. He could tell that humans had helped create old and long forgotten paths. It was the perfect spot to spend a few days, and the water running out into the bay was a perfect place to practice his idea of fishing. Well it wasn’t a very efficient way to fish, but he really wasn’t a cat. He just liked having an excuse to play in the water.

He was near the water, at one of the slow spots where it was deep enough for fish but small enough to just stand and get his joints wet. This was the place to be, no worries, no women, no choosing, at least not now.... it was just him the trees, grass, dirt, water and the slippery slimy fish that darted around. He could see their little bodies shining as they darted around the pool of water. Grinning Jiva jumped at one, knowing that he wouldn’t get it. He splashed into the water, a great wave of cold came to him but he ignored it. He continued to chase after the fish that he couldn’t catch. He would be lucky and skim one of them with a leg, but he was content in the fun he had just chasing after them. It was only minutes before the cold got to him and he jumped out. He found a place to sun himself and shook his body to get whatever water he could off. He sat, his fur matted with water and his mohawk now nowhere in sight as the sap had come out. It just molded in with the rest of his fur. A darker red than that of his body. He didn’t care though. He didn’t have to worry about his appearance here, at least he thought he didn’t.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

This recent obsession over water could not yet be explained. All the time spent near the shores in Ichika and not once had she felt the desire to be near as strongly as she did now on these lands. Perhaps it was the ambience of a steadily flowing calm that lured her to its crystalline body to appraise and lie near time and time again. One might think her vain as often as she went to the Lake and then to the rivers, peering beyond the blue to the tiny creatures that were alive within. Of course she was not one to peer at her own reflection at such lengths but without knowing her true cause, it was difficult to assume otherwise.

But this day her obsession led her a little ways from the Mountain's shadow and toward the overgrowth of woodland that neighbored it. Adorned in the tails of her kills, she walked briskly along as though there were nothing weighing down her muscled shoulders. She believed them to be a part of her, and she treated them thusly by training her body to grow used to their weight both in her standing form and the mountainous physique that had become the standard for the Family. She bound freely with no set destination other than to indulge her growing obsession with a glimpse at another kind of colleting pool, but was a bit alarmed to hear the disturbance of an otherwise tranquil body.

With ears perked forward with intrigue she slowed her graceful stride to a casual lope to brace herself should the cause of the disturbance prove to be hostile. But as she neared the body and caught the wolf scent in her flaring nostrils she came to see that the cause was not threatening... but silly. And familiar. Without a moment to think she shouted to the oddly maned male. "I know you!"

316 words.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 306 OOC:

With the fun Jiva was having he didn’t realize he had been making a racket so he didn’t expect the voice from behind him. He jumped a little, though the voice sounded vaguely familiar. Blinking he turned to see X’yrin, the former leader of Ichika. He had heard of the disbandment and had felt sad for her, but it seemed she was doing well enough even without the pack. A happy smile came to his face and he stood up wagging his curled tail.

“X’yrin. It is good to see you. I hadn’t expected anyone to be around here.”

He said, blushing through his wet fur. He must look absolutely silly right now. His hair was a mess and much of his fur was matted in wet clumps from shaking off earlier. He wondered if she had seen his puppy like antics and hoped she hadn’t been actually trying to catch any kind of fish herself. He knew he must have scared them all away by now. She was still new to him, but he knew she could be trusted. After all Zalen trusted her well enough and she had come peacefully when she brought gifts to the New Dawn pack. He didn’t think she would ever have any ill intentions against anyone unless they deserved it.

He gave her an embarrassed smile and looked down a little, knowing he had been acting like a fool in adults terms and he had always been puppyish. He hated not having any fun, even when times were like these. He knew that fun was the only way to keep things light and he couldn’t live without it no matter what, but he knew he was suppose to be acting like an adult and his actions just now were nothing adult to them.

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: .__, they will get longer! You know me!

Her intentions were not to disturb the young male from his fun, but it was difficult to remain quiet when she recognized his face in the wilderness of all places. When last they met it was at the borders of New Dawn, and what a splendid day that was for them. To see him now was both heartening and troubling, mainly because the boy was far from his home. Was this an errand perhaps overtaken by an amusing detour? Or was he bothered by something pushed him way from his family? The golden woman dare not ask in fear of bringing offense to the boy, but none the less her brows were knitted with concern, conveying silently the worry she had for his circumstances.

"It is a pleasure to see you again," she said quietly though for a moment his name was lost to her. Smiling, she continued. "And there are more that dwell here than you think. My Family and I reside not far from here... but I am more interested in how you have come to be here. Was it solely to play in the waters?" she jested with an endearing turn of her lips. She surveyed the young male's drenched condition and felt her smile broaden to an amused grin with body relaxing and tail swaying in mirth.

000 words.

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 313

He shouldn’t have been so thoughtless as to think the area was deserted, and though he was embarrassed by his looks he didn’t make any moves to change that. He looked at the woman that gave him the feather that he had left at home, for he knew he would end up doing something that ended up in water and he didn’t want to ruin it. He smiled sheepishly in return to her own smile at the result of his play. He didn’t normally care who saw him play, but him playing by himself was something he rather have in private. Now that she saw, though, it didn’t matter.

“It seems I should pay even more attention lest i tresspass on someone’s home that doesn’t want to be bothered.”

Jiva said. At her question he hesitated. He wasn’t sure if he should tell her or not, but taking one look he knew she was wise in her years and that she could possibly tell him exactly what to do.

“Well... it’s complicated... Um see, I met two women recently. They are both really nice, but I find myself equally attacted to both of them. I don’t know what to do... I don’t know who to pick. They are both so nice, fun to play around with and great company.”

He said this all in almost one breath, though he tried not to go too fast some of it he wanted to get it out and over with. Once he was done he looked down, how would the woman react to him liking two women at once? He didn’t know he could! He knew he wouldn’t play for both of them, that would be selfish and unwise, especially when he could tell the two didn’t hit it entirely off when they met earlier that week.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

By the standards to her brethren to the North, she would have been complimented as a rather well-rounded individual… at least when it came to matters within the family. It was her duty to learn to aid her follow Family member even with matters she did not readily understand. But she was made to learn, to see was the troubled did and place herself in their position to help find a positive solution to end their woes.

But it seemed that everything she had learned among them was useless on these lands. The customs of these creatures still eluded her, and try as she may to improve her understanding it still remained a slow and steady process. So when told of the situation that had the young boy in a fix, she looked to him with a confused expression; her crown delicately tilted to the left with an anxious twitch to her left ear. “I… don’t think I understand,” she admitted, not at all ashamed of her ignorance. As far as she was concerned there was no dilemma at all. Perhaps it was a matter of whom the young Jiva wished to mate with first?

“If you care for both,” she continued innocently, hoping to alleviate his woe with her selective wisdom. “Then it should not be a problem as to whom to be with. Why is both not an option? Or is this a matter of who to mate with first? Which of them is the stronger?” Truly, she couldn’t understand what would dampen his mood like this. He was enthralled with two as opposed to one. His heart was able to house endearing affections for two worthwhile beings.

What was the issue with that?

000 words.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 224 OOC:

Her answer was nothing what Jiva had expected at all and he had to do a double take and stare at her with wide eyes. He knew his customs and even mating one he needed his alpha’s permission but to mate with both or be mates with both....

“Th-That would undermine my alpha terribly. I do not wish to challange him in such a way. And... and well, um I don’t think ”

He said nervously. He couldn’t believe her words. He had only known a world of monogamy. He knew that wolves of alpha state could mate with whomever they pleased, but for a wolf who was a part of a pack, to take on many females, well he knew in the old times only apha’s mated the rest would have to challange him to become alpha to mate... but still, he couldn’t imagine taking more than one mate much less the two that had shot silent daggers at each other the first time they met.

“Besides.... I really don’t think they would get along with each other....”

His eyes were averted to the ground now, staring at where the water lapped casually against the bank. He was embarrassed entirely by this conversation and she made it even more awkward that it had origionally been.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

This was odd, to say the least. A predicament this troubling was certainly worth the consideration and lengthy deliberation, but in truth she did not rightly understand what she would be thinking on at all. If it was a matter of receiving the Alpha’s approval, it seemed only natural that the boy would challenge for his right to breed provided the women were receptive and willing to the conditions. If it was a matter of strength, she would be more than willing to assist in this matter, so long as it did not threaten the relationship between subord and Alpha to receive training from an exterior source. Truly, the resources were in front of him, this the Nomad could see as plain as day. But what still eluded her was the understanding that led to the reason why this vexed the young one so terribly.

But then it came to light in such a timid voice she would have nearly missed the thought had her ears not been trained forward. Thoughtfully her tail swayed as she attempted in an awkward fashion to place the pieces of this dilemma together to gain the overall picture. Anxiously, she pawed the ground. “They would not get along with each other?” she questioned with brows knitted with concern. “Perhaps you favor more than the other which might lead to this assumption? Or are their personalities conflicting with each other?”

000 words.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 228 OOC: crappy post is crappy....

Everything he told her was in a way helping him. Not because he was finding out cultures were entirely different everywhere he went, but because it would help him get a better understand of himself, his pack and the women he had so helplessly fell for. She spoke and he shrugged evasively.

I..... don’t really know I mean they were nice to each other when they met but I could tell there was something off with both of them... maybe I should get to know them better....”

He said. If he had known X’yrin’s thoughts he would have refused. He could not best anyone in such a physical way nor would he try. Not to get the better position... well maybe to keep his own honor and position maybe but he could not challange the alpha in such a way. He would shudder at the thought of that, but lucky for him the woman had quietly contemplated such a thing and he was with innocent thoughts of who he liked better than who.

“I met Emmanuelle before, but she lives in Inferni, while Paladrian.... she lives in my pack. Would it be wiser to go with someone in my own pack?”

This question was more for himself than her but he would not disagree to an answer from her.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

The entirety of this situation only worked to further confuse the already puzzled female. While it seemed to her the answer was right in front of him, it was not easy determined by her young friend. Her mind continued its deliberations in the hopes of finding a favorable solution for the boy, while at the same time her ears remained trained forward and listening, absorbing whatever else he offered to better shed some light on his situation.

"I suppose....well...." whatever thought she had made to offer suddenly seemed silly in the face of an obvious answer, but when it came to matters of the heart, no answer was simply drawn. Rather comically, the she-wolf dropped down to her rear, lowering her head in a thoughtful posture with brows knitted to reflect the same. Twice, she tried to open her mouth with a suggestion and twice it closed when she came up with nothing suitable. In an effort to gain perspective, she lifted her gaze to the heterochromatic sights of her companion and simply stared quietly. Though behind her eyes, the cogs of her mind continued to turn, grinding with fierce determination.

"I suppose..." she began again, this time with a deliberate caution in her voice. "...if there was only one to choose, better it be someone in your pack... than with another that might cause an unfavorable outcome. You both would know the workings of your pack and know your limitations within your home. With another you would risk a disruption to the order preserved by your brethren and while the other's intentions may not be harmful, their ignorance to your customs might be. Though... I do not see why you could not maintain a favorable relationship with the other... so long as she is willing... It may seem unkind, but if you could not keep a kind relation with the female of Inferni, you would still have the love of your own packmate."

324 words.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 260 OOC: We can end this fairly soon Smile maybe one or two posts ^^

It seemed this situation boggled her as much as it boggled Jiva. She tried and tried again to say something and each time he would perk his ears only to lower them a little again. What she finally had to say, made sense in a way. It was true that he would have less chance of something bad happen, but Zalen had been quite proper with the coyote woman and they could change packs, either it be to New Dawn or another entire, he knew that he couldn’t ever live in Inferni. He bit his lip nodding a little.

“But Emma is fun too, I mean she plays with me and talks, I even found an interest because of her. But maybe you are right, it would be easier to stay with a packmate.”

He said, though in his mind he knew he would try to see if him and Emma could work out. Was he more drawn to her, maybe it was because she was so exotic, someone new, whatever the case he would find out one way or another fairly soon if he would make the right decision or not, but first he would have to make a decision.

“Thank you, for your wise words. I doubt I could have thought of anything that would help me at all.”

He said giving the older woman a thankful smile. He was glad he was her friend and she was here, a chance meeting that lifted his heart up a little.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

ooc: hehehe. She is so going to want to check up on him later and see how he's fairing after this.

She found his compliment to her advise quite generous; calling her ramblings wise other than the hastily construed words she knew them to be. But as long as she was able to help in some way, she was glad and offered her young friend a smile in seeing his mood brighten. Even if by a little.

“What I offer is made of my own experiences and perceptions,” she confessed. After all, like him, she was but a humble creature on this living plain that could not reveal the greater truths as the ancestors could. “There might be meaning in the relationships you have made and the love you experience with them. While sense if a blessing that should not be squandered or set aside, by word to you is to no completely close yourself off to the possibilities that you may not yet foresee.” From the young male, her gaze turned to the afternoon sky, peering beyond the endless blue as if anticipating to see the face of her forebear looking down upon her with their eyes alight with wisdom. “No encounter is made without a purpose, though it may not yet be known to us now. Eventually it will come to light and we will understand then why it has come to pass.”

With these words, she recounted her coming to these lands of Nova Scotia, the kindred spirit she found in Vesper which flourished into a wonderful friendship when their meeting was thought to be by ‘chance’. A plan had began to unfold then, one she could not rightly see. The spirits had seen in her heart and need for a friend and to her silent desire, they replied in their strange, mysterious ways. Perhaps in Jiva there was a silent desire as well they sought to fulfill through this strange means of dual love. And at the complications of it all, the woman could not help but smile.

321 words.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 232 OOC: oh we can has updated thread hehe, you'll have to deal wiht a love sick pup though XDDD

He was very glad to have Xy’rin be the one to give him the advice he needed, her culture was different from his, but she seemed to consider him, and think outside her own box, and that made him respect the woman even more.

“Perhaps you are right. I will try to learn about my encounters and what they mean. I mean both women are compatable with me I think, but it really would be much easier to be near the one in my own pack.”

He said, though secretly he was going to go visti Emma, he liked her a lot and she had been so nice, and had visited him. He worried that she was still fighting and wanted to make sure she was ok, and learn that if there was any chance with them, he knew he could leave his home, with excruciating reluctance, but he would never join Inferni. He was not welcome. He shook his head, his thoughts drifting off.

“Thank you, I think our encounter had a helpful purpose, I should be going, but I do hope that we see one another again.”

Jiva said with a smile, he wagged his tail, it curling up again, glad that there might actually be a solution after all, even if he wasn’t going to take it... not right way.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]