Relentless Training
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Mido had hit the mud again, but that wasn't what occupied her attention. She was staring at the pale green piece of fabric clenched in his hands. It used to be a top. There were buttons, and ruffles, and it had clung to her form so nicely. Now it was nothing. The male moved, and Amy's iced eyes found his. The fury that had sparked in the blue eyes when they fought were nothing compared to the rage that showed in Amy's. The anger built as he spoke, shamelessly asking for forgiveness. A new top? Favorite color? Did he think it could be fixed that easily? He saw her topless!

Amy took in a deep breath, swelling up before she finally unleashed it all, hand falling to slap him across the face. You beast! Barbarian! Scum! Savage! Pervert! Moron! With each word Amy moved to slap him again. Standing up Amy shook, glaring at him. Don't bother. I don't want to see you again. The red blush on her face was perfectly visible underneath her pale fur. She couldn't believe what had happened. To her, a lady! He saw her half naked!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::396 OOC:: Well now, that’s one way to get things done eh?

He felt bad about ruining her green shirt, really did. He was trying to be nice by asking if he could replace her top. He watched her take a deep breath as she remained over him, he figured she was collecting herself remaining calm. He followed her with his eyes, her hand went in the air and she quickly brought it across his mug. Should have seen that coming. He didn’t make an attempt to stop her for he thought she would hit him only once. Her emotions came out in a long list of insults at the male. Smacking at him for each exclamation; she struck him three times before he put his hands up trying to resist her.

She finally got off of him, infuriated, but she seemed a little better; that didn’t mean she didn’t hate him though. Amy told him not to bother; she didn’t want to see him again. He got up from the muck and brushed off what he could, he was still filthier than sin. Mido stood a couple feet away from the Iblis, facing her he directed his eyes elsewhere; maybe he might not offend her anymore than he had. The Dasa didn’t understand though, if she were upset about being exposed why? There were plenty of women in Anathema who went around without clothes; she certainly wouldn’t be the first he’d seen. More than being slapped by her, her insults made more of an impression on him. A beast yes, barbarian no, scum definitely not, savage yeah, a pervert he wasn’t intentionally and a moron possibly.

The half and half was done trying to avoid her, it happened, it was a mistake and he felt bad about; he wasn’t going to beat around the bush with her. His ice cold eyes directly locked onto her brown gaze. She had been blushing, he could understand that she might be embarrassed. Look, you don’t want to see my face again because of what I did? That’s fine. It wasn’t intentional, and I’m sorry, whether you believe it or not I am. He held up his left hand in a form of surrender. As honest as he could be, he laid it on her. The mix figured she wouldn’t believe him one way or another. You can’t win them all. He enjoyed how his mind would give him words of wisdom.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The accused stood, brushing off some of the mud on his body. Glancing down at herself another wave of heat washed through her face. She was filthy, true, but unfortunately for her it was still very visible. No way of hiding the fact that she wasn't wearing a top. Her arms stayed at her side, fists tightly clenched. If she tried covering herself he'd probably take that as weakness. Amy wouldn't do that, no matter how exposed she felt as she was.

Their eyes locked, Amy's shooting balls of hate in his direction, shaking a little. She listened to his words, and finally accepted them. A mistake. Alright. Amy still felt horrible beyond belief, but he willingly submitted to her this time. He did seem sorry. Fine. Just-please go? Shivering from the rain Amy looked up. At least no one else would be about in this weather. She could slink off to take a bath in peace without worrying about being eyed.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

I guess we’ll just end it here 0.0

The Dasa made an honest sincere apology to Amy for his perverted actions. He remained unemotional, his eyes fixated on her own and not her body. Their training session had started out fun, gotten out of hand and come to a halt unexpectedly. It sounded like the Iblis accepted the apology but needed to be alone. The male had understood, silently nodding he turned away from her. He’d quickly walked over the route their scuffle covered picking up his Kamas. Grabbing his pack he tucked smaller scythes inside the bag.

The half and half readjusted the straps on the pack making it fit better. He glanced over to the Sunder’s woman one more time before about facing to leave. Putting a hand in the air he gave her an unspoken goodbye before departing. Moving back in the direction of the howling caverns he could feel how dirty he had gotten. Well I guess I’m pretty filthy, time to get clean I suppose. Once he’d dropped his stuff off in his den he would go un-gross himself, and maybe take a nap or something, think about how much of letch he was. Just tearing women’s clothes off like that, it was just unthinkable.

Table by Marie

[/html]