a peddler's smile, a swindler's lie
[html]

Word Count → 472 :: this post is so small ; ;

“That is good,” she stated when he mentioned a blade, nodding her approval. Sparrow was not one to use human items besides ropes to aid her, but she guessed that was better to end the prey’s life with a knife than one’s own hands. It was hard for her to make the death easy on their part, but it also never occurred to her how inhumane she could have been when it came to hunting; while she definitely did not torture her prey, she did take her time to kill it whenever it suited her and there was a lesser chance at getting damaged. She learned that only so much compassion could go towards something you’re going to eat, and that they were just as deadly as her when they are alive. Her mother was injured by prey, and it kept her from hunting until her death, and the mottled woman took a lesson from that when she had started trapping.

She became a little standoffish as she came under the assumption that Zeitgeist knew Sirius. The only reason she spoke about the man was because he was a wanderer, whom at first she thought would not care much about the packs and their leaders. Rarely would she speak ill about a person, but the Boss and his pack’s ways just struck her so emotionally, she felt the need to share what she felt about the man. But, she would definitely not tell a person whom personally knew Sirius, for she did not know that they would go back and tell Salsola, and who knows what they would do to her if they catch her by herself outside of Inferni? The words were already spoken, though, and there were no taking them back. Instead, she tried to act as nonchalant as possible, as if ignoring that she said those words would make the man forget about them.

“There are not many like Sirius Revlis, and I don’t think someone would take his name if they knew it… It wouldn’t be smart, especially if they were trying to fake him around these parts.” She was certain that a façade like that would earn a few fingers and a tongue missing from the man behind the mask.

“I am sure I will not get in trouble,” she assured Z, finality clear in her tone to show that she was not backing out of the deal. Some may disagree with her trading with someone that wasn’t in a pack, but they would do nothing more than to show their verbal distaste; they did not care much what others did unless it broke law. Besides, she was sure they all wanted canines to believe better of them, especially when they did not know if the Boreas’ preaches about their impurity fell on deaf ears or not.

<style>
.sparraze3-box {float:right;}
.sparraze3 .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sparraze3 {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zf6Re.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 0px 200px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparraze3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sparraze3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It is fine hun.

"I would hope so as I've never taken a life before. If I ever have to then I would want it to be as quick and painless as possible." To him it only seemed fair to do so. He didn't think the hunter would want a slow and painful death should they ever become prey so he would hope that the same consideration would be shown for their prey. But then again Z had a soft spot for those that were injured and weak, mostly when they happened to be young. He had learned well from his own life experiences and therefore would never wish them on another. It was why he had saved Guillotine from a life of servitude. For a bit of time he had been able to give the boy whatever it was that he desired and now, well that simply wasn't so. He wouldn't blame Guillotine at all should the boy decide to head off on his own and leave behind the poverty that they were currently living in.

Zeitgeist shrugged before speaking slowly. "I don't know. Someone that knew him in London could have come here to emulate him. I doubt he would very much like it but he would have to be around to know of it in order to even do anything about it." When Sirius had left their company the gang had broken up over fights in leadership. Sure Z might have been able to take over but he hadn't really cared that much about keeping them together after they had grown to be aggressive. And well, he had withdrawn himself from most scenes after he had been abandoned. Z frowned in thought for a bit before speaking slowly again. "It might be an imposter as the Sirius I know would never foster such negativity. He kept everyone in line and I can't think of any unwarranted aggression." Or perhaps Z simply refused to believe anything bad about the male that he pined for.

The dog gave a nod of his head as she seemed determined to stick to the commitment that she had made. He had to say that he admired her resolve and it even caused him to grin a bit. "You really don't budge once you make up your mind, do you?" He found himself asking with a chuckle. Of course he certainly didn't mind since he was getting something out of this. "Now, are we moving onto traps today or would that be best saved for another day instead?"

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]