most sympathetic
[html]
tired = short

Odessa was, of course, still deeply saddened by the death of her uncle. But she was glad Salvia had survived at least. It reassured her that someone as strong as she was still around to protect Salsola. And how Odessa wished Salsola would grow to welcome more members. More people to protect it's lands. And to protect her. After all Odessa was no kind of warrior and obviously never would be, so someone had to watch out for her. Of course, she had Imhotep but there was only so much he could do. And what about her younger cousins, they were only puppies! Odessa frowned gently as she hovered about the clinic, tidying it here and there.

Really she had been, and still was, waiting for Imhotep. The medic sought comfort in her other half, because although she'd passed the endless moping stage and entered the silent acceptance, she craved the company the company mateship supplied her with. Odessa knew he would appear sooner or later, after all shed been gone nearly all day and the sun was just beginning to set. Odessa had spent the day clearing up all the supplies she'd found when she'd gone out of Salsola territory. Not to mention the herbs she found.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#B5DEF3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OQab9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C889C; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4C889C; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep never did much nor went to far from the home as of late. His poor mate was still saddened by the loss of her family member. Not only that but I think the killing of the slave had really gotten to her. the golden man had sworn his life to her and to her alone. Though he cared for others in the pack some social norms he hated to follow.

sun gold eyes looked out onto the blossoming land of Salsola. The thorn kingdom may not have been intensely rich on greenery but in the world that humans had left behind nature was beginning to take over once again. Buildings crumbled and roads disappearing with no humans to maintain all these things slowly vanished but that was alright.

He moved into the home as he smiled seeing her. She was always here and here is where she belonged. There were changes that the aabt man was dealing with. His mind no longer stagnant on once being a slave. He also found himself though a bit old fashioned it was good that Odessa loved the role of a traditional wife. He enjoyed her making meals, cleaning, and soon enough raising his children. It he could he would have dozens but even he knew that would wear on her small body. I am home He stated moving towards her.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

It was now perhaps, more than ever, that she wanted her own family. It was somewhat sad that now the D'Angelo population had gone down by one, Odessa wished it so badly to go up. She was young, and perhaps not entirely ready. Physically at least. She still retained her childish stature even though it should have been while ago that she lengthened out and more womanly curves replace the teenage ones. But never the less Odessa was a true beauty. Children would but strain on her less than mature body, it was only natural, but she at least had the satisfaction that she was perhaps better mentally prepared. And Imhotep, of course he'd be ready. Or at least the medic assumed, he was scores older and both mature physically and mentally.

Her mate arrive quickly, obviously still worried about his mate's mental state after her loss. 'Immy...' she sighed gently, pacing over slowly and embracing him around the waist, for that was almost as high as she could reach. 'I missed you...' She let herself bury her head in his short fur and hard muscles, feeding off of his warmth. 'Love you...' Odessa said, relinquishing her hold and looking up, and then down again shyly. 'There was something I wanted to talk to you about.'

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]