Momma, Momma I'm comin' home!
One would believe that after being attacked by a wild cat, that he would want to stay close to the house, oh but this child, he was way to active, he couldn't lay still to save his life, the young male didn't seem to really understand how his body needed to heal. He lead with his head turned into his left shoulder, letting his good eye lead the way. The child wanted to see his mother, he hadn't seen her since that night when she came in and told her childern goodbye. The young male still wasn't happy that she had never came back, at least just to say hi. It had been quite lonely with out her around, she was always smiles any time him or any of his brothers came around, she always was warm...and oh oh! She smelt pretty! Just like a mommy should.

The dark male found the borders of the pack lands, and oh oh oh!!! They smelled like his mother might be here, the small child knew that yes he should have waited, and oh yes he shouldn't have left his lands. but his mother was here...he knew it. With a yip of joy the child dug his heals in"Momma?! MOMMA!" He couldn't hold back how thrilled he was just to pick up even a faint trace of his mother's sent.
So many wolves had come and gone in just a few short days. She had vauge memories of Lucifer. Stronger feelings about Conri and the news he'd brought her. And now, the best scent of all was on the wind. one of her sons. She'd shifted down to her normal form, the shape she was born in. An ordinary wolfess. Albiet, the last time she wore this form, she'd had her full ear, and no obvious scars. Oh well.

She loped to the border where the pup's scent lingered. And there was her boy, making his way to her. "noah!" She padded to him, nuzzling him and licking his face eagerly, her tail beating a wild tempo. Whoever had taken care of his injury had done a good job. She wished she'd been there, but lucifer had made her outcast. She nuzzled her son again, tenderly. "I'm so glad to see you, baby. I've missed you so very much!"
The back boy picked up her sent clear, it was stronger and stronger each second, then with his right eye he seen her, her white coat, the child whimpered in happiness as he ran towards her, MOMMA!! I've missed you!!! Feeling her warm breath on his face the young male gave a slight giggle as he started to lick at her maw before tossing him-self over onto his side. Oh how he was so happy to see his mother, he waited for her to come home ever day, but every time he found a nice spot to lay down and watch for her, blasted, he would fall asleep and wake up and have to do to the house.

"Momma....who's Nella?"

He licked at his own lips bring in her sent into his mouth, oh my how he missed her. Taking a paw putting it upon her chest the dark grey child looked at up her, So sweet was his actions, so kind was his words and so caring. Looking deep into his mother's eyes, he yipped. "Oh Momma...I missed you!"
She nuzzled him tenderly, grooming him as he flopped over onto his side. I don't know who Nella is, baby. I don't know anyone named Nella. She didn't care about any nella either. Nella wasn't here, wasn't a concern. Noah was. Noah was here and now. And he needed her love. She laid down next to him, careful to stay in sight of his good eye.

I heard you got into a fight with a cat. She licked the top of his head tenderly. She wanted to take him back to her house and keep him there forever. Make Talieisin come home too. And then she'd have two of her five boys. Not that Sirius and Apollo were hers, but damnit, she'd raised them on her own milk. They might as well of been hers.