M-My Protector
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

OOC May 20

Terra knew what was going on with her. That didn't make it any easier to deal with. She still craved attention, the kind that Kit had introduced her to. Knowing what she wanted this time made Terra a little more aloof in her actions, not wanting to jump just anyone she came across. Of course, that was easier said than done. Her instincts were driving her mad, telling her to seek out those that would give her what she needed, fill her wants.

In an attempt to suffocate this Terra had gone to the coast, leaving the pack behind. Finding a nice river a short distance from the roaring sea Terra waded in. The river washed over her, cooling her body down. The itch was still there, water not working as well as snow, but at least Terra could ignore it, lowering her head to lap at the water. Stretching herself out Terra waded to shore, curling up in a nice sunny spot to bathe in.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
He had left pack lands for a short while, hoping to drown out his hurt Terra had left him with. He had made the trek to the somewhat rocky shores, wanting the silence and a place to write. When he got to the shores he put down his staff and his dagger and shed his robes before shifting into his secui form as he jumped from the rocks to the somewhat sandy shores, scaring a seal in the process. He took off, the sand beneath his paws sinking slightly as he ran. He kicked up fur with his powerful strides, a dolphin splashing in the shallows next to him.

He was letting his pent up emotions out and as he ran he howled his longing and need for someone to love, someone to understand him. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't see her till he was flying though the air, head over heels. He landed on his side, the wind knocked out of him momentarily. He got back up in a flash, turning and barring he fangs at his assailant. He growled until he saw who it was and pulled away, sitting back on his haunches. "Terra?" he said as he looked at the woman. She smelled... sweet...inviting and he felt the need to claim her as his. But she had made it clear she didn't want him.
[html]

OOC

The call of someone looking for a companion immediately grabbed Terra's full attention. A howl built in her voice, wanting to call him to come to her. Aylu! Her tail wagged as she stood, waiting for his appearance. She dodged out of the way as he crashed through, clumsily hitting the ground. Laughing softly she watched him get up. Fangs were bared her way at first, but that was the last thing on her mind. The instincts inside her welled up, and all thoughts about being more careful disappeared.

Silkily she made her way to his side, rubbing against the large wolf. Aylu. It's been a while. They hadn't parted on the best of terms, but right now all she was remembering were the feelings he invoked in her, and how much she craved him. Turning around she smiled up at him, a sweet seductive smile calling his attention. I'm sorry for what happened. I've missed you. True words, her voice raw with need.

<style>
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Is Terra getting preggers here? | WC :: +000

He forgot how small she was, how soft. She rubbed against him and her scent over powered him. Something was different about her. She didn't smell the same. He nipped at her as she rubbed her small frame against him and nudged her softly. He stood and playfully pushed against her. "Yes a long time. You have changed. You smell so good," he whispered nipping at her flank. He was so hurt by the way she had left him while she went off. He had wanted to be part of her life and now... He was confused. There was so much need in her voice and he longed for a mate. Someone to bare his children and give him a family. Someone to love him.

"Terra... Please stop. I don't....know if you really want me like that. You made it clear I wasn't for you," he said wanting so much more from her. He was already struggling for control over how he felt and now she was... she was what? "Terra... are you in heat?" he asked softly, pulling away.

The greatest patience is humility.
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC perhaps

Teeth grazed along her flesh, enticing as it tickled her body. He was so strong, could easily crush the smaller female. She pushed against him as his weight threw into her body, using it to press them even closer together. A soft laugh fell from her lips at his words. You like it? Terra knew he would, instincts telling him to like it as much as it told her what to do. Her mind wasn't processing, everything pouring into her flooded senses.

A soft nip to the flank made Terra turn, waving her tail along his body before pushing herself beneath his head, leaning up and licking at his muzzle. This felt good, all sensations pushed away but the heat of his body, the feel of his fur, body screaming it's desire in her mind, overwhelming everything else. Shaking her head at his words Terra spoke. It's what I am. I wander. I still want you, Aylu. I'm sorry I left. I can try to be better. The question was met with a growl, stepping back over to close the distance again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Aylu let her close, let her lick him softly. She was in heat and she wanted him to mate with her. Was that all he was good for to her? He had backed up and she had growled at him, moving back to him. He growled softly and stomped a little before grabbing her by her scruff and pushed her down. He wanted to pin her, to claim her as his mate. He wanted her and at the moment she wanted him. He licked her cheek and nudged her softly. "Do you really want this? Do you really want to mate with me?" he whispered softly nipping her ear
It was growing harder and harder to resist her smell, her body. He had the urge to take her, mate with her. She looked so small and weak. Would she even be able to take him inside her? He didn't want to hurt her. She was so small. He nuzzled her softly and nipped her again. "I want you Terra. I have wanted you for a while," he said softly.
[html]

OOC

The returned growl surprised her a little. Terra was grumpy that he was moving away from her. Perhaps he didn't want her. That hurt. She tried her best to act even more charming, lowering down a little with her tail swishing. Would he want her now? Her scruff was grabbed roughly, pushing Terra down to the ground. The mischievous coyote laid still, wondering what it was he was going to do. She was going mad with his presence, yet he was taking his time playing games. Frustrating.

She pushed into his nuzzle, letting his tongue caress along her. Whimpering at his words Terra nodded. Yes, she wanted him to mate with her. It was the only thing going on in her mind. The need to be filled, to have someone with her. The nip at her ear only made her stand up again, pushing her body against him. Terra paused at his words of wanting her for a while, a tiny alarm going off, telling her that this was more than she saw. It was lost again at the sight of those blue eyes, rubbing against him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
He was having a hard time controlling himself as she rubbed against him, pressed against him. He didn't like mating in this form but as she pushed against him again he lost control. He grew hard for her, his length growing. He nuzzled her before pushing her down. He wanted her to submit, to let him have complete control over her before he filled her with his seed. "Submit to me Terra and I'll give you what you want... I know what you want," he said nipping and nudging her to submit, to show her stomach to him.

He licked at her swollen opening softly, teasingly. She was sweet tasting and he wanted more but not before she submitted to him. He nipped at her, nudged her, rubbed against her. He knew what she wanted. Knew how to give it to her. And she would be his first. What happened if she got pregnant with his pups? Would she still want him around? Would he be the only one she mated with?
[html]

OOC

Pushed down to the ground Terra whined. She didn't want to be down there. She wanted to be up and moving, rubbing against him, working on getting what she wanted fulfilled. Terra couldn't exactly do that when pressed into the ground. It wasn't exactly a comforting feeling either. The nuzzle was nice, but his words chilled the coyote. Submit? Why? All she had to do was roll over and show her belly, and everything would be alright. Still...

Her mind flashed to the wolf she knew, standing strong and promising to protect her. Terra didn't feel very protected with his words. The soft nudges and nips were slowly getting her to turn, but it wasn't a very happy movement. The lick at the opening brought a moan from Terra, tail beating against the ground. More nudging got her partly turned, but full submission wasn't there. Working through the tangle of thoughts Terra managed to speak. Why?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Aylu knew why. Because both of them couldn't be dominate. Terra wasn't one to be dominated and he would let her have her way as soon as this was over. But right now they both couldn't be calling the shots. "Because right now we both are fighting for power and I will not have it. You wont have to submit to me later. Just right now in this moment," he said rubbing her side and nuzzling her face softly. He didn't want to force her, he was too kind for that but his instinct was to dominate and take her. Holding back was driving him crazy.

"I won't force you Terra. I am not a brute. But it is my instinct to dominate and take you. Your in heat. It is a males nature to be this way. I would never hurt you Terra. I promised to protect you once. I still plan on protecting you.... all I ask is that you submit this one time," he whispered, nudging her hind quarters softly before licking her opening again. He lapped at her softly before moving back up and rubbing against her side, their scents mingling. Pups with her... would make his whole life worth while. They would be like him and like her. Little Terra's running around. He whined with longing and licked her cheek.
[html]

OOC

His words rose her hackles a little. He wouldn't have it? Terra didn't see anything wrong in what they were doing. Except that she didn't want to roll over. His promise of not needing to submit later only comforted her slightly, distracted by his touch. Her tongue flicked out to him, nuzzling along him happily. His words made sense. The renewed promise of protecting her definitely went a long ways with the female, nervous as she was about what he was asking of her. Not even heat could cloud that part of her.

Just once. It wouldn't be so bad. Would it? Terra wondered if she would ever be free again if she rolled over for him. Would he let her be free, or consider her as belonging to him? Terra didn't know. Her thoughts were interrupted before she made a decision, nudging and licking at the source of the fire. Mind made up Terra promptly rolled over, flashing her belly. She licked eagerly at his chin before flipping back over, standing ready.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
In that briefest moment of submission Aylu knew he had won a small battle. She had shown him her soft underside and that was all he needed. She rolled back over and presented him her rump. After one more soft lick to make sure she was ready for him he mounted her and thrust hard inside her. He was quick to knot with her, using it to his advantage. He nipped and licked at her neck, thrusting against her quickly. He was so much more bigger then her and he was afraid his size would hurt her. "Are you ok? I can't stop now because we are knotted but this should be over quickly," he grunted as he grew in size.

He wished they would have done this in optime, making it easier on Terra but she was so demanding and he wanted her to have as much of his seed as he could give her. He couldn't have held back much longer anyways. He wanted Terra to have his pups. He nipped her scruffsoftly and rubbed against her as he quickened his pace, almost ready to explode.
[html]

OOC

Another teasing lick ran against her, body shuddering with desire. She had submitted to him, why was he still taking his time? The mounting followed, Terra bracing herself against the earth. He was so much larger than her, and even with only taking some of the weight on she had to work to not collapse. The entry was rough, large and pushing through. Terra yelped a little at the feeling, rougher than the times she'd had before. Terra hadn't expected that from him. Her neck was licked softly, soothing her as a rhythm was established.

The only response to his question was a soft whine, Terra too far gone in the pleasure he was granting her for anything nearing coherency. Feeling him rub against her Terra pressed up against his weight, wanting to feel his warmth and nearness. The pace quickened, and Terra found herself releasing small whimpers of pleasure as he rocked her tiny body, almost sending her sliding forwards a few times.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
It was easier after he had found his rhythm and he could feel her clamp down on him, bringing him closer and close to bliss. He came hard, letting loose a howl of pleasure as he flooded her with his seed. He stayed still for a while, licking and nipping at Terra softly before turning so that he could better protect her back. He knew they would be stuck together for a few minutes and used this time to bring himself back down to earth. He could feel himself shrinking back down in size and after 5 minutes had past he was able to pull out. As soon as he did he shifted to his optime form and touched Terra's small body softly.

"I hope I wasn't too rough. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I am going to go cool off in the ocean. I don't know if you want me here anymore so I think its best I leave after I am done," he said licking her face softly before standing and running towards the surf. He wanted to keep her scent on him but knew later it would hurt him to be reminded. He had granted her what she wanted and now he wanted to leave before he said something stupid.
[html]

OOC

It wasn't long, feeling him swell inside her. A swift release followed, buried deep inside her body. Terra cried with pleasure, the sound drowned out by the powerful howl escaping her partner. Panting she struggled to remain standing, body shaking with the effort. That had taken more out of her than she'd expected. He was so big, and so absolutely wonderful! Everything she could have imagined, perhaps more. His weight left her a little awkwardly, stuck together as they were.

Terra nuzzled against him through her pants, body still shaking a little. As soon as he pulled out the coyote collapsed to the ground. Her eyes remained fixed on him as he changed into optime form. She crawled forwards to where he was, her tail wagging weakly. He was going to leave her? Why? She whimpered softly, pushing herself to stand up against the ache in her body. Terra pushed against him, returning his licks, only to have him run off, leaving her shaking and alone to recover from what had happened. Terra crawled over to a log, squeezing herself in. She was too weak for much else. Closing her eyes the coyote whimpered again and fell asleep.

<style>
</style>
[/html]