Change is good
[html]

Jiva is near borders, and is in optime for once :OO

Word Count → 253

He couldn’t keep running away. They were his friends, and he had feelings for both of them, and he had to find out which one he cared for most. He had gotten advice from X’yrin and it had given him ideas as well. He would do what he could to make sure that he wouldn’t hurt either of his friends. He wasn’t going to lead them on, but he knew they had some kind of inkling that he had feelings for them... at least he thought so. He was like an open book and it wasn’t hard to read him. He moved out to the Inferni pack. The beautiful woman Emma, resided there and he wanted to visit her as she visited him, though the pack did make him nervous. It was in the middle of a war with other wolves and here he was nearing its border. He made sure to stop many feet from its border, and stole himself to throw a howl at the winds calling for Emmanuelle. He hoped she would respond. The meeting at his own pack was overwhelming for the both of them to be sure and he wanted to be with her alone, to figure out his feelings to figure out how she felt. He wanted to spend time with her anyhow. They were friends and he didn’t want to lose that friendship. He stood waiting for her response, hoping beyond hope that he wasn’t attacked in any way. He wasn’t exactly built for battle.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]

(440)

ems is by nat.

For the days that had passed since Ems had traveled to New Dawn, her heart had been tangled. That strange female had left a bad taste in her mouth, and she wasn't sure what was going on with Jiva anymore. The woman was patrolling the borders, mulling over her thoughts. Idly she grabbed the long stalks of switchgrass as she walked, dragging them behind her. Exhaling loudly, her tail flicked out behind her in an annoyed manner as she gazed around with bi-colored eyes. Here was this beautiful day and the coywolf couldn't even take joy in it, her thoughts consumed by some boy. A snort came from her snout, which was almost immediately followed by the sound of a throaty howl that rang out from the borders. Raising a hand up to her chest, she ruffled the fur over her scars before calmy walking towards the sound, in no hurry.

Her heart had jumped to her throat though, more in a confused, hurtful way then anything good and romantic, she supposed this is how anxiety felt. Something heavy settled in the pit of her stomach, and the closer she came to the skulls that lined the border, the worse she felt. When she had gotten back from New Dawn she had looked over the skull of the male she had killed that lay on the borders. She decided she didn't want it there, and had hung it off of her belt. The woman had taken to the way it looked as it sit beside her shapely hips and liked the power it gave her. Today was the day she would tell Jiva just what had happened during the Boreas attacks, she had not missed his expression when she mentioned it to Zalen.

Sighing, the red-hawked male came into view, and to her pleasure looked very uncomfortable waiting at the borders. It was slightly mean for her to feel this way, but she had felt uncomfortable when all of his packmates had shown up and interrogated her, especially that damned siamese-colored fae. Sniffing to herself, she reached up with a slender hand and flicked out her hair, the wheat-tresses bouncing with the movement. A moment of vanity struck within Ems and she smiled at Jiva, knowing she was much prettier then that other female, with her shapely curves, mis-matched eyes and her beautiful, waist-length blond ringlets. She strode up to the borders confidently, wolf skull hanging at her hips.

" Hello Jiva. Welcome to Inferni borders. " The coywolf said simply, bi-colored eyes glittering in the sunlight. Delicatley she stepped over the borders, hips swaying with the movement as she approached him.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry mine are so short ; ;

Word Count → 275

Jiva’s first sight of her, his heart leapt in happiness, but as she came closer, signs of her seemed to show something was off, amiss, and the skull, like the one that lined the borders was now swinging to and fro against her waist. His eeyes moved along, noting they were quite wolf like, and he looked at her, suddenly almost scared of her, until she spoke. He could tell now that both their customs were far different from each others. He wagged his tail a few times, noting the sway of her own hips and her fur.

“Hello Emma, I hope I didn’t come at a wrong time” He said carefully and slowly; “I just wanted to see you again and see how you were doing.”

He had been worried about her, ever since she left New Dawn. He knew she was a capable woman, but he did not like the sound of war. He had been there. Well sort of, his father had gotten his half sister from a pack that was holding her captive and then went to fight, getting hurt himself. Jiva had lost his uncle in the war and many others were killed as well. He cared little for the fighting and wished everyone could live peacefully, but he had to learn the hard way that wasn’t the case. He looked down at the skull again, unsure of how to react to it. He knew she dind’t have it when she came to New Dawn, but now, here it was...he was glad she didn’t when she visited but it unnerved him now.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]

(402)

The coyote woman crossed her arms and looked at the hawked male in front of her, a pleasent expression on her face. He spoke and she nodded, not sure what to say. How would she start off the difficult conversation they were about to have. Sighing, she let her arms drop to her sides and walked towards him, raising them to pull him into an embrace. It was short and sweet, and soon after it was complete. Pulling herself from the short embrace, he looked up into the much taller wolf's bi-colored eyes and let a sunny smile drift onto her features, and she motioned for the other wolf to follow her after he was done speaking. " You didn't Jiva. I'm just confused about a lot of things. I think you are too. " Turning back to him after they had walked a little bit, she crossed her arms and looked at him seriously. " This may take while.. I have a lot to say. "

" Jiva. We have to talk. " She began, gesturing towards the wolf skull that hung at her shapely hips. " About this, about me and you, and about that strange wolf that was making eyes at you when I came and visited. " The sentence was quick and hurried, and all in one breath. " Do you remember when I told Zalen about the boreas attacks? Well, this is the result of it. I was brutally attacked at the beginning of all of this, two wolves completely cut me down and are responsible of my newly acquired scars. The second attack, I was ready. I defended my clan, and I killed one of them. This is the skull from him. I brought it to show you today. I don't know what is going on between us, or how it will go, but I'm not going to go in without being completely honest with you and showing you what I have done in my past. I know if New Dawn came under seige, you would try your hardest to protect it. "

The woman gave him a few minutes to digest what she had said, and continued. " While I'm being honest, I want you to be as well. Who was that other wolf, and why was she looking at you the way she did. " Her tone was steady, but her heart had jumped to her throat. She had no idea where this conversation was headed.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 492
OOC:

He let her hug him and he did return it. How could he? She had been nice, and he shouldn’t just judge her by how she treated the dead. And she spoke, but he said nothing. He only let her lead him forward, following beside her. She hit the point on the dot, how could he not be confused? This kind of caring was entirely new to him. And now there were two women he liked and neither of them had yet confessed to them if they liked him, but he had a feeling they might. He still said nothing as he listened to her, and she explained the skull. He could understand her reasons for killing the wolf that had once had skin and muscle and a brain in that head. He would do the same, or die trying.... wouldn’t he? He let her finish though and when she was he closed his eyes. These were hard questions, ones he was trying to figure out himself. But he did want to get one thing off his chest....

“You are right, I would do anything for my pack, i would protect it with my life. However... I would not decicrate the dead. No matter if it is an enemy or not, to prove a point.”

He did not meet her eyes with this comment, he was being deathly honest with her. He had been taught that enemy or no, the dead should be revered, treated with respect, for if it wasn’t those spirits would haunt him. They would be angry with him. He had enough on his plate with the living and it just felt like a bad omen being so close to a part of a wolf that had once been alive but was no longer.

“That woman, she... it is hard to explain. We met when she first joined, and she has been very kind to me. I do not know her feelings, but I know my feelings for her... and for you. I cannot have two, I know that now, but neither can I decide who I should choose... It would be heartless of me to lead the both of you on, but I really would like to truely get to know you, to see if anything runs deeper than what I am feeling now. I think it will take a little time though.”

He said. His heart was pounding, his voice shook a little but he kept it calm for the most part. He was scared, he didn’t know what she would think of him. Hate him most likely. He hated himself. How could he just choose between two woman, ones that he felt the same for yet they were both near opposites. He looked up at her this time, to see what her reaction was. He was sincerely scared, not for his life but for a broken heart.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!
[html]

(484)

The words that came out of his mouth shocked the girl, and in response her jaw dropped open. He was at the borders of her packlands, and he dare say something like that? Like a gyser anger welled up within her stomach and bubbled through her veins, a scowl crossing her face as she lifted her black lips to reveal ivory whites. " How dare you! " She snarled, taking a menacing step forward. " I can't believe you would come here, to my home, and rip on my culture like you know anything about it. " The words were practically spit at his feet as she approached him, hackles raising along her shoulders and spine. Though the woman was a natural beauty, when angry she was a scary sight to see, and the expression on her face was just that, pure, unaltered anger.

" Those wolves tried to fucking kill me Jiva! Whatever I do to their bodies isn't bad enough, I'll make sure of that. They're only purpose is to wipe out my kind, exterminate all coyotes. They planned to capture us, torture us, and kill us. Do you not understand that! " By now her voice had risen in tone, and she was yelling at the boy in front of her, spittle flying from her maw as she formed her words. The woman visibly shook, tears swimming in her eyes as her bi-colored gaze looked through a red lens at Jiva, anger taking over her body. In one smooth motion she stepped towards him and swung her arm as hard as she could, effectively back handing him across the face. His face moved with the force of her hit and after it had connected she seethed with anger, snarling at him.

" Get away from here! Away from me. If you want that stupid bitch, you can go and have her. I don't want anything to do with you, you're a wolf and you'll always think the way you do. I'm sure if someone was trying to wipe the earth of you're kind you'd understand, but no. You are in a safe haven, away from the rest of the world, and away from reality. " She snapped, the tears threatening to spill down her face doing just that. The pain she felt from the first attack had mostly healed over, but now that it was being brought up again it pulsed and ripped open like a fresh wound, snippets of the utter terror and pain she felt welling up inside her. " You will never understand how terrifying it is to hide from someone when in your own clan lands, to fear for your life where you are supposed to be safe. " Her voice was shaking now, and she held her arms to her chest as she bent over, tears dripping freely from her face.

Without a word she turned on her heel and stalked away, ears pressed against her skull.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 352 OOC:

Though he didn’t regret the words, he regretted saying them. Her words pierced his ears like a knife, offended, angry, a snarl with the hint of the woman he liked. He backed away, fearful of his life as she came at him, afraid that she too would put his head on her belt, though he wasn’t quick enough. It wasn’t a deathblow but the backhand felt like it should have been. Tears of pain and misery welled up in his eyes, though he kept them in and kept his mouth shut.

“I’m sorry... my way of life is not what you find appealing to yours... but I have learned that no matter what one did in life in death they shouldn’t be treated the way you COYOTES treat these wolves. Life threatening or no.”

STUPID SHUT UP he thought as he bit his tongue, but it was too late, she was yelling at him, snarls of hate, words of anger, he could only stand now just watching her, not sure how to take in what she had said, yet her last words stood out as the woman stormed off. He did not always live in the safe haven he was in now, and he knew if things went wrong one of his neighbors would be looking unkindly in the direction of New Dawn. He knew... he knew how it was for it was like that in Cour des miracles after the AniWayans raided Crimson dreams for a prisoner and Niro and Vigilante had savd Foxglove so Jiva had been awake every night, afraid that some tribesman would be at his door trying to break it down and take his sister and his life. Yes he knew, but what did it matter anyway. He paused, watching the woman with the pretty curls disappear into her lands. He left before someone else found him and did far more than what she had, though right now he would just lay down and let them do it for he was just a stupid pup who couldn’t keep his mouth shut anyway.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]