Communication's dead
[html]
Word Count :: 550Forward dated to the 20th May (for timeline purposes and so i can finish up him leaving AW stuffs). Invited Seb to this if he wanted in, otherwise i'd prefer to have this over and done with asap. Ahiga has a bratty way of speaking but he means well ^^;

The decision hadn't been easy but ultimately he believed it was what would help him more on with his own life, rather then lingering in the past within a pack that was slowly killing him. Considering his interactions with other packs and his limited knowledge of what was outside of the tribe, his choices of where to go and what to do were few; he knew of his sisters pack but the idea of going to her, giving in and letting her get away and have a perfect family situation after abandoning him wasn't favourable, then there was the art and trading pack which somewhat intrigued him but neither trading or art particularly called to him. So that left the other pack that had come to the tribe, the one the red toned male had come from.

Packing lightly he left behind many of his belonging; not wishing to say farewell to Lokni for he and the guide had spoken and it was apparent the guide strongly disagreed with his choice. Donning his favourite black cargo pants and a few other trousers he shoved them into bags and made his way to the stables, attaching the bag of clothing to the rest of his things that were already hanging from Buck's saddle; the one frequent in his life was a horse. Depressing somewhat, but with this move he hoped this would change, the he would be able to finally find himself and take better control over his own life.

Leading the stallion out of the stall he blinked, forest eyes squinting up at the morning sun. No one seemed to be around, which was good; he'd left a note in the village for someone to find if they wished to know where he'd gone. Breathing in deeply he began to lead the horse to where he hoped to find some form of acceptance, a home where he felt he belonged.

The walk over to the pack was long, done so in companionable silence between wolf and horse; as of late the young Nishant had began picking up on some low speech vocabulary, but his capability to clearly communicate with the horse was still far off. Lifting his head he took in the scents, the distinct smell of the pack was gradually growing thicker as he progressed closer, his stomach churning and it's contents threatened to make a reappearance as nerves began to worm their way through him, insecure doubts haunting his mind alongside the prospect of rejection.

Tightening his grip upon the stallions reins, he stared up at the darkening sky; the morning sun had quickly began to disappear as evening came, but now before him lay the pack. Bringing Buck to a stand still he simply stared into the borders, wanting to turn around and go crawling home.. only to remember he now had none; not that where he'd come from really been home in the first place. Clenching his jaw he took a quick steadying breath before releasing a howl, his voice coming out clearer then he had expected, asking of anyone nearby to assist him.

Green eyes flicked to Buck and he took a tentative step closer to the stallion, moon streaked hand resting lightly upon the horses neck, fingers toying with his excessively long black mane.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

There was purpose in the large bodied horse as it moved through the forest a brisk trot. The trail beneath his hooves was barren, compacted by the trampling of many hooves and padded feet from repeated patrols. A familiar call, though not in voice, cut through the air and even though he was without his mistress Rem came to an abrupt halt. His large head, with its curtain of curled mane turned towards the direct from which he, and the call, had just come. After but a moment’s hesitation the steed turned and galloped back the other way and back towards the call.

He could smell the wolf, his horse as well, even before he could see them. Bellowing out the stallion called out to his kin in welcome. As the pair came into sight the stallion slowed to a choppy trot before coming to a complete halt a few yards in front of them. A glance was given to the pale wolf’s horse, but that was all before all of Rem’s attention laid on the wolf, as if expecting some sort of explanation towards their presence. Just as one might expect from any member of Casa di Cavaleiri.

Rem had been, by far, the first one on the scene, but Anann too had responded to the call. Howling back a reply that she would be there shortly, the Luna set out for the border at a brisk pace. Once she arrived on the scene it was obvious why she had to make the trip on foot, for Rem was already there. Hello there. I hope this big guy hasn’t given you too much trouble.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep47 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8166; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.1em #121615; }
.freebsep47 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep47 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#121615; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mScAW.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c8166; padding: 0px 0px 128px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74766b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #121615; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep47 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep47 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 403 :3 Ahiga can read Buck somewhat but other horses are a mystery to him

Isolation had led him to form a strange sort of friendship with the buckskin horse, not through true understanding but from a more delusional kind of thinking from the young Nishant and endless patience granted by the stallion; it was a strange companionship that worked mainly due to give and take, the lad providing the horse with food and in return Buck tolerated whatever Ahiga did to him, which often resulted in the stallion turning into a living art canvas and ending up covered in meaningless black swirls. With the lads expanding ability of low speech the bond between horse and wolf was beginning to slowly flourish, gradually morphing into a more real friendship and understanding between the two although such a thing was still far off, considering the pace that the boy was learning at.

Standing by the border he felt somewhat like a fool, wasting time and waiting for someone to respond to his call if they even bothered to that was. Fidgeting in place he turned his attention to re-arranging the cardinal feathers scattered throughout the stallions mane, plucking one free he pushed back Bucks fringe and threaded it through the horse's brow band, snorting with laughter at the resulting sight. Messing with the feathers removed some of the lads initial nerves but true relief did not come until a response resounded through the lands indicating that someone was coming; only that it wasn't someone that arrived but something. A strange horse.

Blinking in surprise he simply stared at the horse, not quite sure what it wanted or understanding it's presence along the borders and so he opted for silence, hugging close to Buck the only familiar thing he had to hide behind. Following the horse's arrival was that of a woman; still something he wasn't used to deal with, but a woman was easier to communicate with then a strange horse. “Um, hi. No trouble at all” he responded almost manually, saying the words he believe he was expected to say. “I was looking to speak with someone about potentially joining this pack? Name's Ahiga and this here's Buck, we recently left Aniwaya and are looking for a place to call home I guess?” he asked, inclining his head slightly, jumping straight to the point rather then going into some spruik and hoping the woman would be capable enough of finding someone for him to speak with about joining.

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
heh, no prob. I’d been wanting to play out Rem making his rounds around the border for a while now and it's actually hardly for me to play him with someone that doesn’t understand low speech xD and Im gonna go ahead and accept you, but I would like to go another round at least to just wrap this up a cleaner if you don't mind ^^

It seemed the pale canine did not know what to make of the massive black horse as he was looked at with inquiry. It was not surprising. Rem had become quite accustomed to the gap that often existed between their species, though he understood the canines far better than any could expect. The years of his life exceeded their own lifetime and so Rem had lived among wolves for more years than the average canine could hope for and had come to understand them just as well as he understood his own kind. So he could see the timid way in which the young would kept close to his own companion and so the friesian lowered his head, sniffing at some of the foliage that littered the forest floor and let his sight drift. Though his eye would occasionally turn towards the unusual markings that covered both beasts, curious if there was a meaning behind them.

Rem did little else other than simple loitering, much as the guests on the borders, until Anann arrived. His large head lifting as he greeted her in a gentle knicker as she came to his side and gave him a pat on the shoulder as she spoke to the young wolf. The young, pale wolf got straight to the point, obviously unaware of who Anann was. And why should he? Leaning against the shoulder of her horse, the Luna felt no great need to educate on that matter just yet and continued on rather casually. Arms crossed laxly under her chest. I see. I take then that you have at least heard of us and know of our cause. She looked to his eyes she spoke, searching for a truth beyond words. Most are welcome here. All that is asked is that respect is shown to all and that you do not go out of your way to stir up any trouble. It also helps if you have something to offer. A skill, or at least the willingness to learn one and do your part.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep47 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8166; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.1em #121615; }
.freebsep47 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#121615; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mScAW.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c8166; padding: 0px 0px 128px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74766b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #121615; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
Aaaand I finally got the laptop back! Big Grin

Sebastian, too, had gone to answer the call of the familiar voice. Of course, he thought he knew what Ahiga wanted. Who could resist the Italian artisan, after all? It was only natural he come looking for more. It was unusual, certainly, but certainly not unheard of. Sebastian didn't often hear from his friends-for-the-night again. Perhaps he and Ahiga could become a regular thing.

The Italian had been out hunting and approached the foursome warily, holding a bloodstained bunny in one hand. Man, woman and horses. Sebastian skirted around the horse carefully, staying out of the horses' kicking range. A lash from those hooves would definitely hurt. He was mildly disappointed that he hadn't been the first to greet Ahiga, but it mattered little. Presumably, he had just told Anann that he had intended to see Sebastian.

"Salve, Anann and Ahiga." Sebastian offered both a breezy smile but reserved a respectful bow to the Luna. He was ascending the ranks quickly enough, but there was still quite the gap between him and Anann. His bright orange eyes flickered to Ahiga, a somewhat mischievous glint in his gaze.

"Is any assistance required of me?" May was well check. It was entirely possible that Ahiga intended to spend the night and had asked for a room, though unlikely. Sebastian passed the time by ogling the handsome male at their borders, poorly disguising it as a warrior's sizing-up of a possible opponent.
[html]
Word Count :: 509 Wee. Ahiga just had a mini heart attack :|

“I am... acquainted with a few members here. And may I ask whom it is I am speaking to?” he responded somewhat vaguely, aiming to create a phatic atmosphere by curbing his typical offensive manner of speech, not really sure how else to describe how he had come to know of the pack and now cautious of the woman rank from the questions of which he asked; to him who had never joined another pack they were intrusive, things only someone of some rank should be asking him and thus he jumped to the conclusion that the woman had some form of standing within the pack. “Some members recently came by Aniwaya trading, so when I left I guess I just choose to go with what I knew, in seeking a new place to stay” the answer was honest, although the lad wasn't sure if it was what the woman wanted to know; he had a very vague idea of the pack as a whole and had thus far heard of nothing objectionable about them and so seeking acceptance within the pack had seemed like a good idea, that and there were other more... tempting reasons to linger within the pack; but they were most certainly not his main reason for choosing Casa, just an extra bonus feature he may explore once he decided how he felt upon the matter of the red male.

When asked of his skills he felt more comfortable to respond, sure of his answer for it was knowledge he easily possessed. “I can proficiently hunt in a variety of ways, skin and other such related tasks. Aside from that, I guess I can make dyes, paint and the like if anyone would be interested in such things, along with minor crafting capability such as bag making. Before I left Aniwaya I had been looking to learn more of horses and animals, wishing to learn more in regards to low speech if there is someone here capable of teaching me such things?” when he was finished he smiled slightly, unsure what the woman would make of his talents; despite his bulky build he was no fighter, no manual worker, he found his peace with finer tasks.

With the woman’s questions answered he paused, waiting for more input on her part, only for green eyes to be drawn away to that of another approaching figure; a familiar one that he was still unsure just exactly what to make of. “Sebastian” he greeted cautiously, as if the male may eat him alive or say something inappropriate, the smile on his lips was somewhat terrified and yet secretive at the same time. Flicking his sights to the woman for a moment he plucked words form his mind how to best answer the male, “I've left Aniwaya, things are so still and unchanging there. It's not my home, so figured i'd come over here where I at least... know a few members?” pointedly he stared at the male, pleading for him to not say anything regarding their past together.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Well if this isn’t late I dont know what is. Ill leave it up to you guys if we continue or leave it as is. Its left open for Anann to exit as well, if you guys prefer to continue on your own.

Anann gave a soft smile as Ahiga asked for her name. She figured she had left him in the dark long enough and now that he had requested such information it would only be rude of her to withhold it for any longer. Anann. Anann Kelevra, Luna of Casa di Cavalieri. She relinquished her leaning stance against the horse and stood upright with her head a little higher and little less lax, though still no full show of dominance. Just enough to make her position within these lands clear.

Since the young lad had come from Aniwaya Anann could assume that he would have a fair set of skills and as he went on to list such things she nodded along approvingly. He had a few varied skills, though a few were rather basic they were necessary none the less. It was talk of dyes and paints that caught her interest as it was not a skill she knew any of their other pack members to hold. Low speech was also something that was not prevalent in their pack, at least not to her knowledge. Hmm, I do not know if there are any others within our lands that can speak the lower languages, though I know others beyond our borders I could put you in contact with. There were only a couple that came to mind at the moment, Alder and Panda. Though Panda was little more than an acquaintance of the Luna.

There were sounds of approach from behind her, but Anann had kept her gaze fixed on the potential new member and it wasn’t until she noticed the change in his demeanor that she turned to see Sebastian. It became obvious that the two knew each other, though she did not give much thought to how. Though she did wonder, if Sebastian caused Ahiga such unease, why he would want to make his new home within the same lands as the fox hued male.

You are welcome to make your home here, Ahiga. I will leave it to Sebastian to show you around. Unless you’d prefer an alternative. She would be more than happy to do it herself, if he desired, but there were also other duties that required her attention that also needed attending to.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
Oh, the poor bunny. Sebastian's grin widened slightly at the pointed look Ahiga gave him. The Italian was unsure whether precisely what the pale male was trying to convey with his look, but he was willing to take a guess. Presumably he was one those types who liked to keep who he had sex with relatively private.

Ha. Of course he didn't know Sebastian's reputation. He didn't know that if he showed up knowing Sebastian, plenty of members would assume that they had done the dirty. Sebastian chose to keep Ahiga in the dark as to this little fact.

Oh, and he planned to make Casa di Cavalieri his home? Even better. Hopefully he wasn't one of those clingy types. If not, Sebastian was sure that they could get along just swimmingly.

Sebastian sauntered over to Ahiga's side, a half-grin that showed off his sharp white teeth on his face as he looped his arm through the pale beauty's. This could certainly be fun.

"Of course," he said warmly, his molten eyes glittering wickedly. "I'd love to show him around." Even with that horse.
[html]
Word Count :: 466 Blah post from me. Can continue with Seb showing him around the place if that works?

Inclining his head a fraction he acknowledged the woman’s name and supposed rank, although what position the 'Luna' held within the pack was not known to the moon streaked lad, but either way the woman seemed to be of some standing and as such he made a point to be respectful of her, or more accurately; as respectful as he was capable of until he knew more of the pack he was seeking to join and each members personalities and such.

Despite his general demeanour most of the time, the lad was no fool, innocent and naive maybe, but he had no intention of ruining his chances of making a new home for himself within this pack by offending various members just yet... not that he ever went out of his way to insult or offend others, it was just how he spoke and many did not like his manner of speech. Which in his opinion wasn't his fault, but others would hopefully grow accustomed to him and his ways, as he would theirs and the male could only hope to settle for some middle ground of which would allow for him to find his place within Casa.

When the woman responded to his mention of low speech he felt a little disappointed, but he was determined enough to learn and now planned to seek out a teacher elsewhere once he was settled down more if none of the woman’s other contacts worked out. “I'd like that, if you could that is. Something i've been wanting to learn for awhile and all” he responded, beaming the other a shy, grateful smile for her offer of assistance.

Butterflies wrecked havoc when the woman mentioned Sebastian’s name, although she didn't comment as to how he and the fox male knew each other and the red male didn't say anything either and for that he was grateful. Green eyes rolled slightly as the other made his way over to him and looped his arm through the lads, clearly having way to much fun in this situation. “So long as you actually show me around and don't get side tracked” he muttered softly under his breath so that the red male could hear but the woman perhaps not. “Thank you, if Sebastian's free i'd love for him to give me a tour” his words towards the woman were polite in contrast to his speech to the male.

Although some time had passed, he still hadn't quite figured out what to make of his encounter with the red male. Sure, if he looked at it from one angle it was just sex with no strings attached... but then it was his first time and his partner had been a male, things he was still rather confused and mixed up on emotionally.

<style>
[/html]
Sebastian chuckled and reached up to rub Ahiga's shoulder with his free hand, using the arm that was looped through his to tug the pale beauty closer. "Of course I'm free for you. Don't worry, you can trust me, handsome." Sebastian winked up at him and smiled at the Luna. He leaned down in a respectful bow as he pulled his pale beauty in Casa di Cavalieri territory, his hips often bumping against Ahiga's.

"Shall we head to the fort first? It's where just about everyone lives. There's a river, hot springs close by, the courthouse, everyone's bedrooms..." That last part was especially important, of course. "You can pick out your own room, so long as it's not on the top floor and, obviously, no-one's currently in there. If you're nervous, I'd be happy to share." The artisan winked playfully, his salmon-pink tongue running over his black lips.
[html]
Word Count :: 304 BMy poor confused, tainted baby. What has Seb done to my darling Ahiga!!

It unsettled him, left him anxious and off his usual game, this red male that clearly didn't understand the basic concept of personal space, such thoughts swam through his mind as the fox coloured male tugged him closer, embarrassment igniting within the Nishant's stomach. Surely others would view it as wrong the way the male clung to him and the fact that he himself didn't push the male away. Tolerating through the others overly touchy motions the moon touched male kept his tongue in place and emotions under the surface in the presence of the woman, things he longed to say to the male flooding his mind, none all that pleasant due to the humiliation he felt from the others antics.

A game. This was all just a game to the male, he was nothing more then a few moments of entertainment and an easy lay who didn't know how to say no. It was rather apparent that he was nothing short of foolish and naive, not that the lad had actually expected anything to result from the one night stand... he just hadn't expected the others playful, blatant flaunting attitude; if he wanted him then he wanted him, if he didn't he didn't and yet this male was fitting into neither situation over complicating things.

“Sure” the word was spoken only slightly strained, the fox coloured male's words registering within the lads mind for he would have to learn his way around the place one way or another, no matter the complication of emotions he was feeling and uncertainty as to where he stood with Sebastian. “Hrmm” he hummed in response, mulling over the information of which he had been given. “Show the way then?” he asked, curious to see where his new home may be and to get the red male alone.

<style>
[/html]