[M] oh, you will come
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

Word Count → 292 :: Andre is here for news of Omni Cadeaux; anyone can join in this thread, including Omni herself. Mature marker just in case; I anticipate strong language.

André Fontainé reached the borders of the fire realm.

Wounds glistened wetly among his dark fur, and his crimson eyes burned with a host of dark feelings hidden behind a leathery mask. He stalked stiffly toward the stakes planted in the spring-soft earth and his nostrils flared. No flesh clung to the skulls, which had been impeccably cleaned; many were painted with whirls and stripes of red and other colors. Their dimensions marked them as lupine, which might have caused his lips to twitch upward in satisfaction, if he had been in any better of a mood than he was now.

However, purpose was the guillotine to his enjoyment, cutting him off that train of thought and drawing his harsh gaze back to the grassland beyond. This was Inferni, and this was where he hoped to find the whore who’d fled him. It might have a harsher reputation than he’d expected for the woman, but she would need warriors to protect her, as he had once protected her.

Onyx claws unsheathed, he curled his hands into fists and clenched his teeth as he cut into his dark palm. Anticipation curled through his intestines like a serpent, blocking his bowels and spitting venom into his stomach.

He would not dare call it fear. André did not fear; he was feared. He would make them fear him and spit up the information he needed. Then he would wait, and revenge would come to him, whether it took a day or a year. He had waited this long, after all, doggedly tracking her from Quebec to this region of luperci packs and wolves.

The man threw his head up and barked, demanding audience with one of the pack. The red dragon on his back shivered.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.drgwake-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.drgwake .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.drgwake {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.drgwake p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.drgwake p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.drgwake .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.drgwake p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.drgwake b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.drgwake b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.drgwake b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.drgwake b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

:O they shoulda had babehs long before--MOMMA-DADDA FIGHT. Big Grin love the avatar you made for him, it's so sexy! And--Omni is sooo stupid.

Word Count → 570

Blue eyes glistened as she walked near the tree in which her young were buried. All around it seemed as if the arrival of summer was near, the sky a paler blue than her eyes. Flowers were beginning to blossom, and her dear ones would never see it. Sina was back with Jacinto, wherever he was. They seemed to be close, which was a rather pleasant thing. A sigh fell from a slim ruddy maw, a gust of air, peppered with such melancholy, it tore at her heart. The yellow flowers, dandelions as they were called, we're placed softly before the tiny graves.

Omni stepped back, leaving the vision of the lemony flowers fresh in her memory. She couldn't stay any longer, this place as beautiful as it was -- was a place of loss, a place of grief. The woman's steps were soft, almost soundless with the slight breeze. A delicate hand brushed a strand of hair from her face, brushing away a small gem of a tear from her eyes. Her intent was to go back to her lover, Jacinto. It seemed as it was always in his power to frighten away the ghosts of the past, the phantoms of her memory and grief. The russet coywolf figured that Sina was what bound her, kept her sane when all she wished to do was scream, or fall into a pit of silence until everything quieted down, was enough to bear on her willowy shoulders.

It seemed as if that day bore a way of reminiscing, as the breeze ruffled the long white dress in which concealed her mark. The scar, the words of hate and accusation...Whore. Was that simple word her branding? In the past--After André, work was work...It was tough, sure. Yet--So wrong. Her ways were changed, She was loyal to Jacinto. Only her musician.  His citrine eyes, dazzling smile--Why wouldn't she pledge herself just to him?

Large ears twitched as a sound broke through the wind, cutting across the serene and almost dizzying slow world she had found herself in. It ignited a sensation of recognition, silver studded ears pointing forward in confused curiosity. The Scorpius was being called, brought forward and towards the sound. And upon the borders was the most unlikely person. Onyx body, those bloody eyes--Ones that she imagined hate ran like wild horses, never the soft look he always had long ago. André... A step was taken forward, yet her guard remained strong. She imagined this was nothing of a happy visit, not a simple hug 'n make up one either. Softly, her French lilt carried through the air, reaching her former lover. Il s'agit bien de vous. Pourquoi êtes-vous ici?"
Blue eyes widened as she tilted her head slightly, taking him in. It had been so long, and for now--She missed him. Wished that she hadn't made herself look promiscuous, hadn't ruined a man who had protected her so valiantly. Soft cerulean orbs fell to the blood matting to his body, slick like oil on his dark coat. You're hurt... It took everything in her to not rush over, yet the concerned tone failed to be held back. A step was taken back, this was certainly no time for remembering what they were. It was her fault for ending it...If it never happened--Would she still be in his arms? But Cinto--It confused her, pushing away everything that threatened her emotional state.  

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

The dragon waited coiled, a fang pressing into the black of his lip and threatening to draw blood. But he only folded his arms and flattened his large ears into his red-streaked mane, patience for once coming to him. He had waited this long, he told himself for the umpteenth time, no matter how close it was now. He let his emotion broil as he stood at the edge of the coyote clan as the spring sun baked his sable pelt.

A scent reached him on the breeze, a scent of flowers and life and beauty and her. His nostrils flared, and his pointed muzzle came up as crimson eyes widened. He flashed back as her aroma wafted to him; he was sitting on a windowsill, grinning like the child he’d never been, asking her to come join him in play. The coymutts gathered below had taunted him plenty of times, but he didn’t let it show; he wanted her to experience the outside world. Such a pretty bird shouldn’t stay caged.

But the scent of his blood reminded him of their last moment, a knife shaking in his hand as he carved her true being into her thigh. Had he been crying? He couldn’t remember. He didn’t like to think that he’d be so weak in that moment. He was strong, just as he’d shown the other hybrids.

André watched her warily as she came forward, a dress white as innocence covering her beautiful form. The months had not detracted from her beauty; her curves and her blue eyes remained as bewitching as ever as she looked at him in surprise. She spoke his name, and spoke more words, and he wanted to be taken into her arms and forget the hard road here, forget the knife, forget the pain.

No, a voice hissed darkly in his skull, its sinuous grip constricting his brain. That is what she’d want. She doesn’t deserve that; she is a faithless slut.
His pupils constricted like that of a frightened animal, but it was pain he was recoiling from rather than a true predator. He’d been hurt by his mother, whose liaison with a wolf had killed his father, and he’d been hurt by the girl before him. He would not be hurt again, and he would not be merciful. No one feared a warrior who pulled his punches at the last moment. No one feared a runt.

André lifted his lips at her, revealing sharp yellow-white teeth, as the plotte pointed out the obvious. Hurt, he echoed in a strained snarl, his claws digging into his palms as he faced her resolutely. You act like you fucking care. Hurt. You should have realized that a long time ago.

He hurt, he hurt, he hurt.

<style>
.drgwake .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.drgwake {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.drgwake p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.drgwake b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.drgwake b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.drgwake b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

feel free to have him hit her or something--or they could yell at eachother for a while :3

Word Count → 300+

A lip trembled softly as the memories revealed themselves, visions she had thought lost forever when their relationship had toppled like weak walls. Hurt. Alone, waiting for her bitch of a mother to strike her again. A boy, young and as gentle--Something that didn't quite fit the bloodied dragon before her. He had saved her. Given her a reason to live, and it had been her fault -- or simply his accusation without the listening needed to plead her case. A thin muzzle pointed down,  a sigh--a breath as if to expel her former emotions for the dark hybrid, whooshed softly out her muzzle, blue eyes terrified to meet the irritated pools of blood which sat so pained in black-framed sockets.

Azure eyes finally came up, with the courage to stand strongly towards the blood-matted man before her. He looked the same as he always did...Yet different--Had his insecurities distort the handsome youth she had once fallen so easily for? It wasn't fair--If things hadn't ended the way they did, Omni 'd still be in his arms...Safe--Warm. Her head shook as she brushed that away, watching as he was in pain. He was bleeding, and facing the woman that had allegedly wronged him. It was her fault. That party shouldn't have happened, she should have chosen to stay back with him...

The words that fell from his dusky muzzle riled up indifference, which was better considering she was also falling again for his graces...A soft, yet argumentative voice slipped her maw, arranged and out of breath. André. I've always cared. I didn't sleep with anyone when I was with you! Now shut up...It was always you. I expected, that if I didn't sleep around--That you wouldn't either. Isn't that how it's supposed to go? Her body turned away for a moment, she couldn't look at him. Couldn't meet his eye. Long ears flat, the girl moved towards him a little ways, I didn't...When you--Cut me...I was scared. Scared that you'd end up killing me for something I didn't do.  Omni swallowed, unuttered words stuck painfully in her throat. She wanted him gone. Away, everything she thought gone wasn't locked away. Forever would she hold those scars, for something she didn't do!

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

I think he will try to hurt her in next post if she goes to him? Man this guy is messed up. ;__;

He loved her face, the red stripe on her downcast muzzle, her seafoam gaze. Like in the beginning, he wanted to turn her chin up with a crooked finger and kiss her worries softly away.

You’re weak, André told himself. You’ve always been weak.

He curled his lip but averted his blood-colored eyes from her beautiful ones. He’d played the part of strength and defiance well enough, but in this most important of moments, it threatened to crumble. He’d had dreams about what he would do if he met her again; he’d imagined her in place of the whores he found on the road, pretending it was her back he was clawing open, her screams. He’d thought about her punishment a thousand times, each bloodier than the last, but at this crucial second his resolve weakened.

But then Omni spoke, her voice quiet but level and strong. His large ears flicked up as he turned toward her again, hands opening and closing at his sides. He listened lazily until she told him to shut up, and at that point the jackayote bared his fangs in warning. He was given a small triumph in that she looked away from him, but her words kept coming, and the pathetic statements rekindled his anger.

You were the only thing I loved, André snarled. You will not dare suggest I would act as you did. He loved her pretty face, but he didn’t mind rearranging it with his fist, not if she kept up like this. Sable hackles stiff at the nape of his neck, he stepped forward, his menacing posture making up for his lack of height—although he’d always been large for his species.

What the fuck else was I supposed to think? Putain! You passed out on some other man. He spat. You say you’re innocent, but how do you really know that? Everyone in that fucking room was on something; you didn’t know shit about what was going on. Hypocrite’s words, considering the alcohol eating away at his system ever since his father died. You can’t lie to me, Omni. You’re bad at it. I can see the shame.

He scowled at the thought of the engraved word. I was only giving fair warning for the next poor fils de pute you seduce. His nostrils flared again, and he caught the scent of another as he’d suspected. It was blended well, carrying traces of the clan, but it was there regardless. He thought that it would make him angrier that she had found someone else, but he had expected it.

Come here, André said suddenly, and his twisted face fell into a calm mask. Reaching out with an arm as if to pull her into an embrace, he spoke boredly. Come here or I’ll fucking kill you.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

::<3 it's alright.

Her words only aggravated the dragon, which was ironic considering it was the last thing the woman wanted to happen with this. Her case, couldn't be pleaded, that in that frame of time she had reserved herself only for him. It was saddening really, that the one who had listened the most--Didn't give two fucks about what she had to say, that she hadn't walked out on him because of guilt or shame. She hadn't done anything! Tall silver-hooped ears flattened as his mouth contorted into a warning bare, flashing those teeth that at any moment could be at her throat. She gulped. Swallowing her new-found fear of her former lover. André...Just listen...I made myself yours...If I fucked that guy, I would remember. What I'm ashamed of is how quickly you'd judge me, throw me away for something I didn't do... Her voice cracked, trying so hard to quell the frustrated and anguished waterworks that threatened to keel her over. Omni ran a clawed hand through her mane idly, stepping back. He had grown so different...Dangerous. And there was nothing, as it seemed to change that.

The coywolf looked away from him, speaking a small whisper I never lied to you André...You gave me something better than the shit my whore mother gave to me, my dad was never there! A single tear fell, hitting the ground near her foot. Thank you. Thank you for saving me...Giving me something better. She hadn't seduced anyone...Not Jacinto, not anyone really...As his arms went out, his face slackening from the menacing expression, she hesitated. What was this? Her life was being threatened however, blue eyes widened, bringing her slender silhouette closer to his body. Her eyes closed, André was no stupid man. And as she stood, arms wanting so desperately to fold around his waist, to make it all better, she waited for a blow. Pain. Blood and then nothing. I loved you. Omni muttered quietly. A last piece of testimony she could give.  <style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

Let me know if I need to change the powerplay; left damage up to you. Probably need someone else to come in soon to chase him away! :3

She continued to plead, but her words fell on deaf ears. It was another excuse, always just another excuse. He’d heard enough excuses in his life, and last her halted statement made his head rear up. It was that or allow you to hurt me again, you stupid slut, André snapped, strings of saliva glistening between his teeth. I threw you away, I threw my mother away, I threw everyone away. He realized that he was confessing too much, but he couldn’t stop. His emotions were raging behind his dark mask, feeding off one another—anger becoming grief, wrath and fear mingled, underneath it all bubbling a terrible desperation. He’d always been desperate.

Her whisper made him strain his ears, but he barked harsh laughter at her, flinging his scorn at her feet. You aren’t special, mon coeur, he said, the endearment falling scathing from his black lips. My mother was a whore too, a wolf-fucker, and my father drowned himself in alcohol. Why do you deserve something better? He trembled, the tattoo quivering red streaked with red on his bloody back.

The coywolf stepped forward timidly, blue eyes shutting, three final words escaping from her lips. I loved you more, André responded darkly, and then his hand whipped out. He grabbed her dark brown hair and pulled hard, hoping to wrench her head back. One fist flew into her, hoping to double her over as it hit her abdomen or crack some ribs. He didn’t care if she squirmed enough to get away, so long as she knew he wasn’t done with her yet.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

::SAVE THE OMSTERZZ

He continued to insult her, dub her as what she had always tried not to be. It was useless at that point, to continue to try and give him a change of heart. Within, that piece of fight slumped. Went lifeless. There was no way. None at all, André Fontainé could not be fixed. Something was so broken inside, something so dominatingly dark that no longer did the golden coywolf see the gentle lover and protector he once was. The dragon, red on his back better symbolized the dusky hybrid. Twisted. Terrifying.

Her hair was grasped and her head was wrenched back. Beneath the tawny muzzle, teeth clenched. This was it. A big blue eye glared at the monster in which held her helpless, trying so desperately to squirm out of his grasp. She was no fighter by any means. But if she were to go down. Die today. She couldn't do it a sad-assed weak for that matter. The blow caught the young woman off guard. It slammed and connected with her ribs, a sound of pain escaped her bewildered muzzle. She fought for her air, the inhales were weaker. More pained. Still locked in his grasp, he slumped. It was so hard to breathe... Mustering the last pain-filled breaths, the coywolf muttered with gritted teeth You bastard--. Like shit he loved her more, no one-- No one sane would do this. If she ever angered Jacinto, he would never hurt her--He'd be the one so hurt...A cry floated into the air, desperate and sincere. She was hurt. Outstrengthed. In all ways, she was weak. Omni was no fighter...No longer did she trust him to touch her gently, to Be trusted the slightest!  It felt as if se were stabbed in the chest. She imagined ribs cracked and broken, jabbing into her lungs as she took a breath in.  The dragon certainly wasn't done with her yet. André had always been one to never give up. A trait so gifted in fighters--But maybe today, as in psi as she was--It would be her last. The time when she would let go. And he would win, he always did...Her reputation wherever she went was wounded...They had something. Before. But now, it seemed as if it never was.

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Savvy gave permission for me to play Sina :3 <3 I never knew I'd get to play out the pissed-off side of Cinto :o it's fun. Feel free to have Andre attack or somethin'

Word Count → 625

"Stay there, boy." Jacinto murmured to Sinatrai, chuckling softly as the boy chewed upon his callused fingers mumbling in-between teething "Not tough enough daddy?" Cinto shook his head, glancing down at the rolling pup at his legs. After about twenty minutes of playing his guitar, the Lykoi hybrid had sat himself down to spend some extra time with his son. The strings on his instrument had worn his fingers until they were hard, hours upon hours of time spent strumming that thing. "Nah I'm tough enough son. But I'll tell you who's tough. Uncle Helotes...And Vesper, the Centurion. Heck, ev'ryone in Inferni is tough. Even you, little man." Satisfied with his father's appraisal, the boy placed his head on spindly paws, sighing happily. "Go find mom, dad." Nodding, the hybrid sent a warning glance to the little chocolate warrior. "Stay there, don't go anywhere."

The walk out from the Manor was actually pleasant, the sun rays beat upon his brown-saddled back, warming the Lykoi prince. The trees were blooming leaves and buds, it would certainly be not very long until true solstice, a time of warmth and life. And maybe in that time, the orange-splashed hessian could politely provoke his lover into another pregnancy. It would be the perfect time! Jacinto planned to work on his co-rank, it had been a while ago since plotting up the idea. But having a lover, a child, and an ordinary rank was very shifty to hold up steadily.

Omni's sweet scent was close, fresh and rather recent. Tan-toned feet hit the ground softly with the skill of a scout, yet his rank held his true significance. Hunter. His light-rimmed eyes searched for the woman, seeking bright blue eyes and the infallible figure. She was so vulnerable, especially with the Boreas stinking-wolves around. And then that was when he heard it. A scream so hurt--so urgent for help. The voice, he knew it instantly. "Omni!" Large ears tuned themselves in his lover's direction, his feet carrying the coyote onward. The day had started so perfect--Waking to a beautiful woman and with a child. The morning light streaming into their room. And nothing prepared the hybrid for the sight his fiery eyes fell upon. A man, one he didn't know. He had Omni, and Omni-- slumped down and in pain. "You!" The tawny-furred hybrid roared, storming forward with a burst of adrenaline and rage he never knew possible to withhold. "What the fuck are you doing?" Seeing Omni hurt, it brought up something the peace-loving canine thought out of character. But this was Omni, and protecting wasn't something to be taken lightly.

Jacinto brought himself between them, standing straight and tall, hands curled into fists and ivory teeth flashing in an enraged grimace "Stay behind me." The Lykoi barked to Omni, an arm behind him to help her up. "Or run. Get back to the Manor, get my brother or something. Anyone. One singular glance was shot back to Omni, so concerned--So pained by her pain. "Go." His nails cut little crescent-moon forms into his palm, trying to keep his eyes on the perpetrator. Never one to truly fight, only if provoked would he throw himself at the dark man's jugular. It seemed as though, the musician's buttons had been pushed enough. All for hurting his love.

For Omni. For Omni. He'd kill himself killing this attacker for her. It seemed as if a spark of his father lingered in his veins. A raging fireball, if provoked would burst and blow. Another growl escaped his tapered muzzle, "Get out, don't come back." Answers, not needed but still relevant. Was this possibly the man that had dubbed her? Carved those nasty lacerations that later scarred into his beloved mate? For now, the hybrid remained a protector. A defender, not an offender.

<style type="text/css">

.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}

.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}

</style>[/html]
[html]
you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

Nah, Andre will leave in a couple posts without fighting I think. ^^ If Jac makes a move to attack him or call for the rest of the clan, he'll go, or feels like he's said everything he wants to. xD

André had been a good man once, or at least he’d tried to be as good a man as he could be with the frame of his life so rotten and broken as it was. He tried to please his father from the beginning, but the first seeds of pain had been planted when the others harassed him for his puny size. Those seeds had become shoots of cruelty, and his nastiness had only grown to defend himself from the world.

The woman whose hair was in his fist now had almost changed him. He had no way of knowing that her life’s circumstances had been just as bad, because she’d never talked about it; she’d been a pillar for the teenager he’d been, someone sweet to come to, someone to channel his rage into protection and strength. He remembered making love to her for the first time, soothing her at the first signs of fear or discomfort, but summoning the memory now only left a warped image.

He’d made his vows the day the crimson dragon had been inked into his flesh. And although seeing her again had shaken him, he was not going to go back on his bloody promises. The dragon had awoken.

Her ribs gave way under his dark fist, and her cry of pain would only be the beginning. He wanted more, wanted to assert himself as the strong one, the dominant one, the one who would never be hurt ever again. He twisted her dark hair more, the hand that had been slamming into her choosing instead to rest possessively on her thigh; even through the dress, he knew the scar was there.

But then there was a snarl, and André jerked his head up, claws embedding in the fabric of her dress. His lips wrinkled to show needle-sharp fangs, but he released the woman, nearly shoving her to the ground as the caramel-colored hybrid stormed forward. He took the time to look his opposition over, however, noting that—while both restricted in size by their coyote blood—he was stringier, a runner and hunter, but no warrior. Reddish-pumpkin eyes glared from underneath a shock of orange hair.

He blinked as the girl was ordered to flee, and he laughed. You think you can run and hide, you stupid whore? he screamed after her. I found you once, I’ll find you again! His eyes burned, both in their intensity and physically; his breath was choked, and he wanted to sob. A snarl ripped through him instead. I’ll cut out your heart, Omni, but don’t think I’ll let it be that quick! Maybe I’ll fuck you first; shouldn’t hurt you to spread your legs one more time!

Then his eyes locked on the defender, the athletic male poised at the border. He’d growled the command to leave, but the dragon would not go quietly. He grinned, wildly, desperately, trying to keep himself from crying. Oh, you poor bastard. What’s it like having everyone else’s leftovers?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 389 short post Dx

The André Fontainé the girl used to know was dead. What she saw here, was someone so broken, so twisted and riled up within...Someone that she could fear. Could hate even. Long ago she had thought him so perfect, so sweet and protective. In those teenage times, Omni had believed them to grow old, grey, and happy together. That was a time when
those crimson eyes burned something warm, something soft. Not the unpredictable demonic glow they had as of recent. Blue eyes turned towards the soil, the coywolf told herself silently I'm going to die. Every inward breath sent a fury of fire starting at her diaphragm and up into her lungs. How long would it be before he became satisfied with her pain? Would it be when she took that last quivering fire breath? Omni shuddered as a dark hand found purchase on her thigh, quivering quietly. She wished to flip that arrogant palm away, it didn't belong anywhere near her scar.

By then, the mixed-breed wanted to die. Where her hair was so painfully ripped at, her cranium felt tender. Throbbing with hurt. Her hands caught her shakily as she was thrown back down, looking up under messy brown hair to see her mate, standing furious against her attacker. The woman heard the words, nasty and hurtful to her. She wanted to get away. And away she did. Omni didn't run for the trees, but pulled herself, scrambled towards the tawny feet belonging to Cinto. She stood behind him, shaking, dizzy and altogether disoriented. A pained, harsh whisper came from a reddish maw. "He's lying Cinto...It's him--" André never listened. Never heard her part of the tale. What was she to do? Run? But her ribs...She would be on the ground again before anything. Tears threatened to well up in her cerulean eyes, looking away from the dusky hybrid before them. There was not much to say, and the short hybrid was so close to sobbing, facing both former lover and current. "He's wrong Cinto. He's wrong..." Omni whispered, a hand clutching her pained ribs.  

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]