What I'd give to have my wings back
[html]

The day was warm, the sun shone down upon the slender hybrid woman through the canopy of the lush trees. She leaned into it, closing her eyes happily as the rays fell upon her dark coat, maroon eyes shining contentedly. It was one of the few times she had left her mate's side, he was close enough. With the Corsair camp. The sea sparkled in the sun, setting diamond-like rays of light glittering over the crystalline surface. It called to the coydog, like a siren not to be ignored, and it seemed as if Selene would take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Charcoal feet padded softly through the little path she had found, a portion at the end seemed cordoned off to give her the delight of a picturesque view of the water to feast her eyes upon. The bag at her side, strap thrown over a slim shoulder; full of various trinkets. It seemed like an internal vow to never leave without it. The book of her past, lighters... All necessities needed for being alone.

The grainy sand upon the beach shifted under the small girl's weight. The slight breeze ruffed her skirt, setting the little silver disks embedded on the bottom seams tinkling musically, almost in complete ecstasy over the view of the sparkling waters. Selene set the bag down, plunking her skinny form down on the ground. The heavy blood-red jacket was pulled off her body, leaving just the  shirt she had found. The sun beat down rather nicely on her back, closing her eyes. She was the picture of relaxation, imagining the days of summer heat to be brought upon her. The winter had certainly been a bitch, storms and snow were too...Icky, to be liked. Upon the rocks, the cormorants squawked. And watching, gave the coydog female a sensation of humor. They flapped their wings, showed off...Were a bit of a nuisance in a way. Sighing, Selene sat back, watching. The sea was calm, calm enough to swim in, and without a doubt warm enough to suit her preferences. But Fritz would likely be there soon...

351I suck....Sorry :O 

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for this late reply D8 pgp: 4+

YEEEEEESSSS. He...He liked this place! A lot! It was the perfect spot for surfing! The crashing waves, the smooth beaches....Alistair was going to marry this place. Yes, marry. It had been so long, so DAMN long, since he had visited such a perfect place for surfing. Alistair was dancing on the inside, and the happiness was evident on his face. A grin that could melt hearts had appeared, as he silently did a few fist pumps into the air. Now that a good place to surf was found, all he needed was to find a tree, chop it down (Somehow he would find away to chop one!...Or just find one that has already fallen...), and then carve it out! THEN HE WAS READY TO GET BACK INTO THE ACTIVITY HE LOVED. Of course, he still had some problems. Such as: finding a wood that could survive strong waves and support his weight, a wood that wouldn't become flimsy from water, and just getting used to the water here. The water was far too cold for his taste, and would definitely take some time to get used to.

Everything about this place simply soothed his relaxed soul. The sand beneath his feet and the scent of salt in the air that mixed with his scent...It all reminded him of his old home. Ahh, those were the days. Endless surfing and perfect material for wood. Why had he left in the first place? Alistair pondered this as he walked around the beach, clawing at the soft sand beneath his toes. Alistair took deep breathes, the scent of salt and those before him lingered in his nostrils. It was a bittersweet scent, one that caused pleasant reminiscing. However, a particularly fresh scent overtook the faint ocean smell, which naturally caused a reaction in the coywolf. A curious one...

Being the naturally curious and friendly creature he is, Ali approached the scent with a curious little smirk on his lips. The owner of the curious scent soon appeared, a lady of small stature. Alistair approached further, hopefully letting off a friendly aura. "Hey!" Ali let out a friendly bark, waving a single hand. His other hand was in the pocket of his green cargo pants, no shirt covering his upper body as usual. His hair was up in his usual trademark mohawk, his multihued eyes friendly as he stood near the sitting female. "I hope I'm not bothering you!" Alistair's voice was polite as he scratched the back of his head, his face showing obvious hopefulness that he would be welcomed. She was definitely a fineeeee woman, but who knows? She could be mated. Mated girls were freaky, because if any guy hit on them...THEY FREAKED THE HELL OUT. He didn't really understand why.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

nooo worries Big Grin
Word Count » 299

sea upon shining sea

The sun warmed her back, lolling the hybrid into a semi-rest, maroon eyes closing dreamily as her head settled into her palms, the scent of the fresh sea salt so close. This place--It calmed the short woman in ways she hadn't imagined, slowly bringing Sel into a trance of contented sleep. Seabirds overhead whirled further down the beach, their cacophony of squalling reaching her large ears. But another bird chimed into that, Kaisa. Her crow swooped overhead, only to land on the stripe of black running down her back and small waist. Her head lifted, long black curls unfurling back over her shoulders and chest. "What's up bird?" Selene murmured softly, yawning. But as someone greeted her, a man of different colors and the base of a nice cream, Selene managed a meek smile and waved back.

It was nothing personal, and surely did she glance at the wild colors splashed about his body. In a way they were admirable. She couldn't have nice colors. Her pelt was simply to dark and her hair--Well, it's easy to say that black is the only color that would show up. "Hey." Selene called, long tail waving invitingly. The beach was great enough to share, and a little company wouldn't hurt a thing. A chuckle, both nervous and shy erupted from her thin muzzle, shaking her head "Nah. It's alright." This colorful stranger gave off no demeaning auras, relaxing the usually tense woman. Sitting up, she brushed her crow away, sending him whirling towards the clouds with an indignant squawk. Looking up at the cream visitor, Selene cocked her head to the side "Whoa. Your hair--It's so colorful! How'd ya do that? I like it." Awkwardly, she brought herself to her feet, not yet as tall as the other. "Sorry. I'm Selene."

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

pgp: +3

A look of relief appeared on his face. He was having good luck here, it seemed. No one had tried to chase him away yet! She seemed nice, telling by her response. Alistair stuffed his other hand into his pocket, a crooked grin on his relaxed face. His bihued eyes sparkled as he glanced at the water, the waves rolling in and out in a constant pattern. Ah. Being here was truly wonderful and exhilarating. It made him feel...Alive. "It's a great day!" His bark was loud and full of excitement as he faced the woman, a serene and rather thrilled look upon his coywolf face. "Don't you think so?" Alistair slipped his hands from his pockets, lifting them above his head to stretch. His joints moved and a few things loudly cracked, mostly his back. Ahhhhhh~ Stretching felt like heaven. As soon as he was finished, Alistair crossed his muscular arms, still grinning as he turned his attention to the female.

"Cool crow." Ali pointed out, watching the creature as it squawked loudly. "All I have is a particularly moody horse." Alistair rolled his eyes, glad that Dolaidh wasn't here. Otherwise, she may bite this new friend! "Soo.." Ali tilted his head slightly before he spoke. "I'm guessing you like the beach?" It would be pretty weird and awkward if she didn't.

"Ah, thanks! It took foreverrrrrr to dye." Alistair poked his mohawk. It hardly moved, mostly due to the concoction that he used as gel. As she introduced herself, his ears perked as he caught her name. Ah. Selene. Nice name. "I'm Alistair. Nice to meet you, bunny." Alistair smiled again, holding out a hand for her to shake. Alistair glanced around for a moment, before his eyes fell upon the girl once more. "Hey. I have a question. Have you ever heard of 'surfers'?" Alistair voice was soft, as if he was talking about something super secret. "Have you ever seen any around here?" If there were others like him, maybe they could assist in making a board! He had yet to find wood suitable for a surfboard, and it was kinda of depressing. Hopefully she would know.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait! :o +I suck
Word Count » 299

sea upon shining sea

A glare was shot up to the crow calling loudly over her head, as if mocking the little hybrid below. This stranger was cool in a way, and she took a minute to admire the many different tattoos littering his muscular body. Selene herself thought of getting a few, small ones though. But the difficulty in that was finding a great body artist and trusting them to do it properly. "It's a great day, indeed." Sel thought herself very lucky to be out, sunning happily in the warmth. Her maroon eyes turned back to the sea for a moment, loving the glare of sun flickering off the waves.

She smiled deviously as he mentioned her crow, pointing up as she spoke "Ah, Kaisa's a dick. Steals food, mocks people...The like." Kaisa landed by her feet for a moment, jabbed her toe with his beak and moved away back into the sky. "Girl boring. Girl no like fun. Hurting, is fun." Sel pointedly ignored the bird, bringing her throbbing foot to her chest with no complaint.

"Told ya" Selene whispered to the colorful man, glancing up as the bird went to torment a nest of other smaller birds. She envied his hair in a way. That meant he was more versatile, more able for modificatons. Well, a few piercings would show up easily on her. "It's awesome." Selene commented again, chuckling as he called her "bunny". People could be so funny sometimes. And, she wasn't sure where the name even came from.

Selene listened to the loud cacophany of squawks and rude insults coming from her bird, looking down embarassed. When things got excessively vile, the hybrid couldn't help it. "Kaisa! Will you stick a sock in it, please!" Sighing, she turned to Alistair. "I didn't teach him those words."

As it all calmed, Kaisa turning back down to a lower branch to preen his dark feathers, she focused her attention on her companion. "Surfers?" Racking her brain, she searched for something. Anything that connected with the word. "Can't say I have, sorry." What were they? "What's a surfer?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No, I'm sorry for the wait! ;A; I was on vacation...I'm sorry D8 pgp: 7+

Alistair glanced at the crow above the lady, chuckling as he screamed his call. Birds were funny creatures. They were really good to eat, too. He continued to gaze at the crow with curious eyes, before his sight shifted to the female, who was visibly admiring his body. Alistair looking at himself, following her gaze to the colors littered over his body. "Takes a long time to dye them." He let out an over dramatic sigh, grinning shortly after. Ali glanced at his shoulder, touching the branded skin carefully. It still hurt, sometimes. "Hey! This is a brand. One time...." Story timmmeeee! "I was caught by this really bad pack, see? And they made me a slave! It really sucked. They branded me with this." Alistair tapped the skull, smiling with excitement as he told the tale. "Oh, but then I escaped! Cause I found out that this skull thing meant they could beat me up, and then I would be killed. It was pretty creepy, so I ran away." Ali nodded, satisfied with his story as he waited for her reaction.

"Oh, and then there was this other time when I was captured by cannibals...But I'll tell that story some other time." Alistair laughed, not wanting to just spill his strange past to her all at once. His laughter eventually faded, and his attention was brought back to the crow. "Sounds like my horse, Dolaidh. She loves to bite my hair, and in general, bite me. She doesn't like strangers, and likes to push me into particularly cold water." A chill ran through his skin, shaking a bit at the thought of his bitchy horse. Why did he ever steal her in the first place? A fond sigh came from his mouth, and soft laughter appeared once more as Kaisa pecked at her feet. "Sometimes, you just gotta pour cold water on them. Get back at those bastards. At least, that's what I do with Dolaidh....Which usually results in her chasing me around." The surfer smiled once more, crossing his arms.

His gaze followed the bird as he bothered a nest of smaller birds, giving a mischievous chuckle. A grabbed a small pile of sand within his paw, getting it wet within the water. If he did it just right, at least a fleck of wet sand would fall upon the crow. Alistair flung the sand pile at the bird, in hope it would cause the much larger bird to get pushed off his high horse. As he dusted his hands off and approached the lady once more, he grinned. "Thanks." He then glanced at her own hair. Hmm....Maybe if he found some of that stuff he used once he could change her hair color. He had once went into a place that had the word 'hair' in it, and they had this weird stuff. He put it on Dolaidh's lower leg and...It turned her hair this weird blondish-whitish color. Maybe he could find some more and use it on her. "I might be able to dye your hair, if you would like. But I can't always promise perfect results, ya know? Dyes can be unpredictable." He winked, running a hand through his hair.

Another laugh (this girl and bird were funnnnyyy!) came from Alistair. "It's fine. Really. I don't have a perfect mouth, exactly." He gave another wink, stretching a bit as he glanced a the bird once again. However, as soon as she asked what a surfer was, his jaw dropped. "W-What?" He was slightly flustered, almost in bewilderment. She didn't know what a surfer was? "GOOD LORD. BUNNY, YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON LIFE!" He let out an extravagant yell, placing a palm to his forehead. After he got over that she didn't know what surfing was, he let out a soft sigh, bring his arm down to his side. "A surfer is an amazing person! Like me. Who ride the waves of the ocean one these wooden boards, called 'Surfboards.' We ride the waves and let them take us back to shore. We see their beauty up close, and run our hands against the froth! We are the kings of the oceans, and have experienced her best face and worst face." Alistair proudly rambled about his passion, almost forgetting the young lady was there. As he took a breath, he remembered, and turned back towards her. "Basically, we balance on surfboards and let the waves take us."
<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]