New daughter
[html]

OOC here!

Isa had spent quite a bit of time with the adorable little fox kit, Cadmeia, and had hoped to adopt her as her own daughter. She had spoken to Jazper and he accepted the adoption, now she just had to ask Cadmeia.

Being such a tiny little thing, Cadmeia could be hard to find at times but first Isa wanted to make the girl something. Back in her room, Isa took her knife and a small piece of wood and made a detailed carving of a lily, like she had done with Adelle’s pendant. Isa had also acquired a few more paints through trade and decided to paint the lily with the white she had gotten not too long ago. She let the paint dry for a moment before attaching it to a thin leather strip. Examining the finished work for a moment, she decided it was good enough to give to her possibly adopted daughter.

It didn’t take too terribly long for Isa to find Cadmeia amongst some flowers. Upon approaching the girl, Isa sat down, pendant in hand. Cadmeia, I made you a little something. With a large grin on her face, Isa held out the lily for the kit to look at. Hopefully she would like it.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Cadmeia was lazing about in flowers, as she often did, daydreaming. Flopped on her back, she inhaled. Breathing in their sweet scent was so soothing. Things had been perking up lately, and she’d been making new relationships - what better way to revel in her successes than by dozing? She sighed, and breathed in deep. She picked up a familiar scent - it was Isa. Cadmeia couldn’t see her yet but knew she was approaching. Still feeling a bit drowsy, she rolled onto her stomach to prepare for Isa’s approach. Then she saw her, a faint speck at first, growing ever closer. Cadmeia wiggled in anticipation./p>

”Oh! She’s made me something!” Cadmeia then squeaked in delight. Isa held out a necklace with a pendant on the end. Cadmeia looked at it closely - it was beautiful, and intricate. A lily! Her favorite! Cadmeia smiled, and knelt down in front of Isa to show her gratitude. ”Miss Isa...please...c...can you p..put it on for me?”

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The little squeak from Cadmeia was absolutely adorable. She watched as the kit examined the pendant she had made for Cadmeia. The young girl kneeled down in front of Isa, asking her to put it on. With a smile on her face, Isa slid the pendant around the girl’s neck. The white lily looked nice against Cadmeia’s coat. It wasn’t too big either so it wouldn’t weigh her down at all.

It looks good on you. Do you like it sweetheart? She gave the top of the kit’s head a quick kiss before meeting her pretty blue eyes. I was wanting to ask you something too dear. She paused, a little nervous. What if Cadmeia denied her? Well, she would just have to see. Cadmeia, I know you don’t really have a guardian right now and that you stayed with Hadley for a bit but I was wondering if you would like to be adopted by me? If you would want to be my daughter?

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

It was as though her dreams were coming true. Isn’t this what she’d always wanted? A sense of belonging, someone to take care of her and to learn from? And if Isa adopted her...that would mean that Hadley would be her...her father? Cadmeia leapt up into Ismes’s big arms and snuggled in close, burying her nose in her fur. She pressed close to Ismeme, realizing just exactly what this meant. She’d actually be living with Isa and Hadley now. She was their responsibility. Of course, she didn’t want to be a burden, but it was nice to know that they would be bound to her...Hadley had always been there for her anyways, and Isa as well, but this made it all feel much more real. It would be permanent. It set her heart and mind at ease. ”Yes...please, I would love this...I would dream...I...” Again, Cadmeia could barely speak. She knew that if she tried to continue, she would only keep stuttering, so she nodded to Isa to tell her yes, then hid her face back against Isa’s chest.

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa waited patiently for an answer from Cadmeia until the young fox kit leaped into her arms, cuddling up to her. The girl’s answer was obvious at that point. She was accepting Isa’s offer. Cadmeia would be her daughter. She hadn’t even asked Hadley what he thought, or if he even wanted pups. It would certainly be a surprise for him, coming back to the room and finding out he had a daughter. He would be alright though. He loved Cadmeia just as much as she did.

Isa would set up a nice bed for Cadmeia in their room. Maybe her and Hadley could make her a few toys too. The little fox kit seemed unable to even speak, she was so excited. It was clear that she was accepting though, wanting Isa as her mother. She would care for the small kit and protect her with her life, just as she would do for her own pups. Excitement bubbled inside her as Isa kissed the top of her head. A very large smile spread across her face as Isa realized she was now a mother.

<style>
</style>[/html]