CdA Mini-Contest #1!
[html]
CdA Mini-Contest #1!

What's This?

Hello, d'Artisans, and welcome to CdA's first Mini-Contest! What is a Mini-Contest, you ask? Well, as you know, regular contests are large, long, and far and few between, usually having many winners and various prizes. In between these larger contests, however, CdA will now host Mini-Contests - with point-based prizes, two weeks to participate, and an easy to obtain goal, Mini-Contests will be much more common, letting everyone get a chance to have a prize!

Mini-Points: Each Mini-Contest will have different ways to earn 'mini-points'. These mini-points can be redeemed at the end for exclusive prizes not found in the pack game or anywhere else! Mini-points are non-transferrable between contests.

This week's Mini-Contest will be based on all welcome threads within the packlands!

How Will This Work?

There are three ways to earn points for this contest!

WAY ONE [3 Points] (REPLYING TO EMPTY AW THREADS):

1. The thread must have been empty before it was replied to (0 replies before you replied to it on this date!)
    • (E.g. Coyote started an AW thread and there are no replies. You can reply for 3 points.)
  2. It does not matter when the thread was started, as long as it had no replies before you replied to it!

WAY TWO [2 Points] (REPLYING TO NOT EMPTY AW THREADS):

1. The thread does not have to have been empty, but it must be YOUR FIRST post in the thread!
    • (E.g. Coyote started an AW thread and Wolf replied to it. You can reply to Coyote's AW thread for 2 points.)

WAY THREE [1 Point] (CREATING NEW AW THREADS):

1. The thread must have been started on this date (May 17th!)
    • (E.g. You started an AW thread for 1 point.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Each post you make after you get your initial point(s) in the AW thread you replied to / created is worth 1/2 of a point.

Important Dates

1. 17 May 2012: Contest begins!
  2. 1 June 2012: Contest ends; PM Sunny (Skye Collins) with links to your posts and how many mini-points you have earned! You may start redeeming mini-points at this date.
  3. 8 June 2012: There can't be any more redeeming points after this point!

Prizes

• 3 Points: 10 pack game points!
  • 5 Points: A custom table OR signature!
  • 10 Points: Chibi of your d'Artisan character! [Ex. 1] [Ex. 2]
  • 15 Points: Chibi of any character! [Ex. 1] [Ex. 2]
  • 20 Points: Custom profile skin!

Notes

1. Point redemption works like the pack game's point redemption - if you have 10 points, you can't get a custom table AND a chibi; you can get two custom tables, though, or one chibi! Smile
  2. You can give your mini-points to someone else, or pool them with someone else; just make sure that both of you PM Skye Collins saying that it has happened!
  3. Non-pack-members cannot participate this time - sorry! Maybe in future Mini-Contests, though! Smile
  4. If you join in the middle of a Mini-Contest, you can still participate!
  5. Have fun! Big Grin

Participants

1. Hotaru
  2. Taliesin
  3. Aylu
  4. Dalgina
  5. Vasiliy

[/html]
joining
OMG OMG OMG! Freakin awesome! I'm in!

Do the AW threads have to be in CdA or do ones in neutral territories count too?
They are within the packlands! ^^
Quote:This week's Mini-Contest will be based on all welcome threads within the packlands!

Ahahaha I see it now. I'm such a derp! LOL
No worries! Smile <3
ME!!!!! AYLU FOR THE WIN
Added!
Jumping this
Shoving Vasi here and I hope you don't mind if I use this post as a tracker? <_<

Total: 6 Points
Start an AW (1 point)
Reply to an AW (.5 points)
Reply to empty AW (3 points)
Alright! Time to turn in your points by submitting them to Skye Collins! Smile After you submit your points, you can redeem them for points!