A place to call my own
(I would like some people that Aylu doesn't know well or hasn't really met to join the thread. Lets just say he has been living in the barn with his horse and need someone to help him move his stuff into the house next to it... 1 point)

Aylu was finally taking a house for himself. He really needed to get out of the cramped barn he shared with d'Arte's various animals. He wanted to move to the house next to the barn but had collected too many things to moved by himself. The house he wanted to move into needed a bit of work, the roof a tad patchy and the vines growing up and into the house. He wanted someone to help him and he wondered if anyone would.

He howled for someone to help him and hoped someone came to his aid as he picked up his bows and arrows and carried as many of his bags as he could. He had been trying to make something for his Caprina and something he could use as a bed. He wanted a fire pit and somewhere to put his daggers. It was a rather large house but he knew he would make use of it all. Now if only he could get some help
((they don't quite know each other well. Lol. ))

The howl startled the male from his reverie. He had been thinking about many things, Dalgina and her recent shift, the recent pack party, Myrddin, his mother, Sky and Skye.... Too many things to think about. The scent of Sky had mostly faded from the house, leaving just the scent of the now bachelor and his son, and the occasional patient.

Tal made his way off his porch, a distant look in his eyes. Aylu's call had come from close by, so Tal made his way to where the call had come from. He paused as he came within a comfortable speaking distance to the male, who was carrying multiple bags. " Good morn, Aylu. Anything I can help you with?" The pale scholars tail was held in a neutral position, though he could hold it higher if he wished. He was, afterall, the protettore. His facial expression was genial, not giving away the painful thoughts he'd had just moments ago.
Aylu smiled. Tal had come to the rescue. "Yes I need some help. I am trying to move into the house next to the stables. I could get it done faster if you help me. If you can take one of these bags for me I would be most greatful," he said with a wag of his tail. He hoped that he and Tal would become good friends. He wondered if the man could help him get rid of the nightmares of the grey woman. He knew the man was good with herbs and he worked all the time. He needed to rest but every time he went to sleep he would see Shiloh, see her in her life and how she lived. He would wake when the fires consumed her, threating to kill her.

"Tal... I need your help with something. I keep having nightmares of this woman I buried when I first got here. I go to sleep and I see how she lived. How she was burned and was beaten. I keep seeing Shiloh Grant and I can't sleep long enough to be rested enough to do my job right. Can you help me," asked Aylu. He needed to sleep. He needed rest.
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Tal reached over and took the heaviest looking bag from Aylu. The grey male's next words caused Tal's brow to furrow. The name of the woman he'd once healed and cared for struck him like a fist. He hadn't known Shiloh was dead. And in such a horrific way, at that. He eased the bag to the ground once inside the house, looking at his pack mate. "I have a few different herbs to help, I think. We'll start with one or tow of the less potent ones, and work up from there."

He paused for a moment, then reached out to clasp Aylu's shoulder with a gentle touch. "I am sorry you went through something that horrific with her. I took care of her and her mate during the Aniwayan conflict. Shiloh was a good woman, and it pains me deeply to hear of her death." He spoke frankly, his eyes speaking of the sorrow he felt at the moment.

"I'll help you get the rest of your goods in here, and then we'll walk down the way a bit to my place to get some of the herbs I spoke of." He had finally moved out of Sky's house to the house he'd claimed when he and his first born son had moved here, the house that was literally just across the way from what her house had been. He would let the roses grow wild, and hope someone would claim the house someday, to erase the painful memories of her and their offspring, of the bright Tameri and the petulant Fella.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
Aylu was happy Tal had taken the biggest and heaviest of his bags. He would make the man a few fur blankets and a bag for his help. "Thank you my friend. I really need to sleep. Its hard when your suppose to protect the pack and are so tired you can't even complete a run," Aylu turned to Tal when he touched his shoulder. "You knew Shiloh? And thank you again for your help. I will repay you some how for your help. How is your son doing? I see so much potential in him. If you will let me I would like to train him when the time comes. It makes me happy to see the young interested in something," he said with a small smile.

He went to the door and waited for Tal. "Come my friend. We are almost done moving me in. Then maybe after we get me some of those herbs you are talking about we can sit down and have some of my famous stew I never got to give you. I want to get to know you better. I don't have many friends here," he said his voice gloomy