you lift my feet off the ground
[html]

Near the Corsair camp...nighttime! Big Grin I LOVE FRILENE

The fire flickered almost in a lively manner by the coydog's feet, orange willing itself to touch the sky and lash like a serpent's tongue at the young woman's feet. It had been long after supper, and the young woman didn't necessarily feel hungry. Her entry into the Corsair group had been a lucky one. She didn't quite fit in as well as the born-pirates. But to be close to the sea...It was so delightful, so free and true. The moon outlined the wrecked ship farther down the beach, giving it a spooky, mysterious way. Who knew how long it'd be before it was finished being repaired. She had to be close to the water. It seemed as if the ocean winds were what flowed in her veins. Gave her such a connection to the deep blue than she had ever realized. But now, she wasn't lost in grief. She had found her peace and contentment. Not to mention someone to share that all with. She glanced at him across the fire, breaking the silence as she softly murmured "I'm not tired." A sigh fell from a black-streaked muzzle, stretching as she stood on long slender legs and rounded the flames to settle close to his side. He was warm and stable as he had ever been, as sweet and protective.

A dainty hand softly rubbed his back, her head resting on his shoulder for support. "Love ya."Selene smiled up into green eyes, closing her own contentedly. The night was warm, which was surprising as the light from the moon gave everything a cold ghostly look. She leaned up to kiss his muzzle, lost in happiness as she got the true drift of how lucky she was to have him around. Her toes sifted into the sand beneath her, finding herself not shivering for once. "So what do you wanna do?"

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selenelovefritz b {color:#EB5F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
He and Selene hadn’t had a whole lot of alone time except on the trip over here from Halifax. But that didn’t quite count in Fritz's eyes. He didn’t ignore but he knew that Tobias didn’t quite appreciate him being touchy-feely with his mate. So he had cut down on the public shows of affection, or at least tried to. It was rather hard when all he wanted to do was spend time with her. But helping start a pack was tough and it wouldn’t be a whole lot easier when it was started since was going to help lead it.

He had settled across the fire from her but kept giving his mate loving and at times longing glances. Of course he was the one that had decided to try and cut down on the gestures of major affection but a day of that and he already decided to stop it. She said that she wasn’t tired and neither was he. So when she came over to his side, he said, "I'm not either." He also needed to apologize to her. "Sorry I haven’t been as close to you today. I was trying to cut down for the Captain. But I've decided it won't work and that I don’t care what he thinks about me showing you affection." He wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss to the top of her head.

Her hand rubbed his back and she had her head on his shoulder. "I love you, too." His gaze was drawn to the sea and he started humming a sea shanty that he had learned on the ship over here. He gave her quick kiss on the lips and grinned at her question. He inclined his head to the water and said, "Fancy a swim?" He wasn’t sure how cold the water would be but he hoped it wasn’t.
[html]

Word Count » 574
 omg-ness Frilene <3 feel free to have him carry-drag her towards the water, pp-ing them to the water is fine :3

just watch my wildest dreams come true

The hybrid smiled briefly, watching how the flickering amber light from the fire really accented his already-stellar features. Fritz was so perfect, and the Italian had to marvel. It had become a shame that duties and the pressure of not making themselves look overly like saps in front of the Captain really changed things. That morning in Crimson Dreams had been remembered at that simple moment, brought back to Sel. Cuddling, making pledges to stay together--It truly was the best day of her life. And when they had their first time just with eachother, her insecurities had been whisked away with the brush of her lover's kisses. She sighed slightly, pressing her compact frame into his side. They were made for eachother. Just them. And if anyone got in the way--How could she deal? Instead of the cutting, marring her arms with angst scars...Could she possibly throw her life away? That would never happen. Not with Fritz. Not with someone so true and compliant to the laws of mateship. Only death would tear them apart.

A pink tongue lolled out to brush the side of his cheekbone, craning her muzzle up and bringing her body closer. He "Love you more." She stated clearly, a smile playing on the corners of her muzzle. He apologized, for not being as affectionate as he should have been. "It's alright I guess, I mean, you're busy." Large tawny ears flicked back apologetically. "You're not all to blame. I was kinda, I mean--Scared to get thrown out before Corsair is made. Considering, I mean--I'm weak." And catching fish? It was a vital job. It didn't require much brawniness. Which was lucky for the fragile coydog. "But. I'm sure I don't wanna lay off with lovin' ya." Her arm tightened around him, squeezing him tight to her, chuckling softly.

The fire warmed her skinny body, but his presence--His warmth and affection he gave was what truly stoked those happy fires within her bosom. It seemed fairly late, stars sparkled like mini diamonds above her head and the water was invitingly calm. Again it stirred something longing inside the dusky hybrid, begging her inwardly to take a dip. Another glance was shot towards Fritz, maroon eyes silently asking. Either he got the pleading messages, or he was thinking the same thing. "I'd love a swim...I hope it's not too cold." A giggle slipped that dark-splashed muzzle, kissing his lips happily, leaning into his body. "Kay--Don't wanna get these wet." She touched her jeans and the t-shirt thoughtfully, squirming away for a second to pull them off her body. "You've seen me like this before, right? I must be going insane." A small laugh escaped that thin muzzle, it really wasn't that bad. It was strange feeling awkward with pulling them off, and stranger when with Fritz. Before she met him, she hadn't even entertained clothes very much. Maybe it was the lingering feeling of not being pretty enough, society would never let up on that. Pressure after pressure....Shaking her mess of unkept-wavy black hair, the chocolate hybrid moved back over to her mate. Thin arms wrapped around his body, pulling him close. It was funny, to see him she truly had to crane her head back. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Selene whispered, "Almost enough love for a day or so. But I'll never stop saying it." A happy grin spread across the gypsy's maw. "Ready, love?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
Fritz studied his mate's features. It was still a bit surreal to say mate with Selene. Not because he didn’t think she was but simply because it was still rather new. But he still loved her with all his heart. As she cuddled against his side, his arm kept gently stroking her back. It was soothing to him and hopefully to her as well. But his grip while loose was still rather protective and he hoped that anyone who saw knew that if they messed with Selene, they would have to face the massive spotted Great Dane.

She gave his cheekbone a lick, craning her body to get closer to him. He tried to make it easier for her by making himself smaller but tried to be comfortable. Selene said that she loved him more and he chuckled softly. "We're not going to start that, love. So I'll concede to you." He gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the lips. A lot of her old insecurities came back and he frowned, not angry with her but trying to think of what to say to make them go away. "I don’t think that you're weak. It takes courage to tell your old lover and his current one that you don’t want to see them again and that you won't let them ruin your life anymore." He placed a comforting kiss on her forehead, gently brushed her hair with his paw. "We'll just keep down around the Captain."

She agreed to the swim and got up, mentioning that they don’t want to get their clothes wet. She then squirmed away to get out of her clothes and he followed her example, looking up at her words with a slight amount of hunger in his eyes. He loved her and her body but he didn’t dwell on her body long before he finished with his clothes. He then stood up, picked her up, and carried her to the water's edge. He placed her gently on the ground and gestured for her to go before him. "You can go first, milady." And he placed a quick kiss on her hand.
[html]
bleh rushed post <.<

A small giggle accompanied her demeanor as he refused to get into a debate about who loved who more. "Alrighty, then." Selene breathed for no apparent reason, just for the sake of keeping up conversation with her lover. She stood, stretching her unclothed body, hands grasping together as they reached for the stars. She stood quietly while he himself undressed, catching the small note of longing in his eyes and returning it with a shy smile. There was things in this relationship that she had to adapt to, and having actual appreciation was one of them. She had never been really thought of as beautiful. Swiftly, she brought herself to his side, wrapping her arms steadily around his waist. The woman couldn't quite tell if the water was freezing, or pleasantly warm. But anyway, she would find out. He was perfect, the light from the fire radiated and lit up every detail of his harlequin coat, toning the muscles and all. It was hard not to be breathless. But belonging to someone such as him--what other wealth could she possibly possess?

She was told to go first, and a wide grin distorted her serene features. "Okay macho." She kissed him softly on the shoulder, what she could reach with her tiny height. A burst of courage took her over, stepping back to run quickly into the waves. 
A dancer's leap, graceful and easy accompanied her step, falling into the water.
Holy shit that's cold! The girl yelled to Fritz, having a rush from the cold seeping into her coat. She swam closer, the cold not so horrible now. Now you, love! It's not so bad! She laughed pushing her wet black hair from her eyes, splashing lightly at her mate.

<style>
.superselene1 b {color:#D391AC;}
.superselene1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superselene1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#9D6094; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OggzA.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#472B45; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superselenebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]